Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? 20:00 - Nov 9 with 5537 viewsSwanjaxs

Genuine question.... probably only had about 5 baths in the last 10 years! Just seems like a complete waste of time nowadays.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:06 - Nov 9 with 2719 viewsjack2jack

Nah shower everytime mate, leaves plenty of time for other things.I mean who wants to stew in their own juices for an hour.
Time to pull the plug on this thread I think,unless the rest of the shower wants to join in.
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:08 - Nov 9 with 2702 viewsNeath_Jack

Been in this house for 16 years and haven't used the shower once, bath every time for me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:10 - Nov 9 with 2692 viewslifelong

Can’t beat a good soak in the bath.
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:10 - Nov 9 with 2691 viewsHighjack

A bath cleans all the bits a shower can't reach.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:11 - Nov 9 with 2690 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:06 - Nov 9 by jack2jack

Nah shower everytime mate, leaves plenty of time for other things.I mean who wants to stew in their own juices for an hour.
Time to pull the plug on this thread I think,unless the rest of the shower wants to join in.

Loving the puns 😂
But seriously who bothers running a bath anymore! I bought the missus some bath bombs for Christmas must be three years ago, they weren't cheap either (Bodyshop) and they're still in the box ffs! Thinking of putting them on eBay.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:13 - Nov 9 with 2667 viewsDarran

Oldjack goes down the local car wash,those Eastern Europeans are superb with the jet washing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:14 - Nov 9 with 2671 viewswhoflungdung

Talk sport ,some magazines and a nice green tea.

4pm every Friday at Scousejack Towers .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:17 - Nov 9 with 2658 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:13 - Nov 9 by Darran

Oldjack goes down the local car wash,those Eastern Europeans are superb with the jet washing.

Bet they charge him extra for a deep clean though 👍

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:18 - Nov 9 with 2651 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:14 - Nov 9 by whoflungdung

Talk sport ,some magazines and a nice green tea.

4pm every Friday at Scousejack Towers .

And exactly what type of magazines might they be?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:29 - Nov 9 with 2620 viewsjack2jack

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:11 - Nov 9 by Swanjaxs

Loving the puns 😂
But seriously who bothers running a bath anymore! I bought the missus some bath bombs for Christmas must be three years ago, they weren't cheap either (Bodyshop) and they're still in the box ffs! Thinking of putting them on eBay.....

The missus likes a nice bath,but it's the old shower for me everytime.
Each to their own I say.Cheers Matey(anyone remember)!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 20:45]
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 2598 viewsBrynCartwright

The intense pleasure of getting into a nice warm tub is sensational, but have to admit I've showered exclusively for the last 3 years or so. Must put aside some 'me time' for a long soak.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:39 - Nov 9 with 2587 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:36 - Nov 9 by BrynCartwright

The intense pleasure of getting into a nice warm tub is sensational, but have to admit I've showered exclusively for the last 3 years or so. Must put aside some 'me time' for a long soak.

Do you want to buy some bath bombs? Open to offers 👍

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:44 - Nov 9 with 2572 viewsFlashberryjack

Bath for the wife, shower for me.........there used to be a time !!!!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:58 - Nov 9 with 2535 viewsHighjack

I also don't use the bidet as much as I used to.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:01 - Nov 9 with 2529 viewsSwanzay

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:44 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Bath for the wife, shower for me.........there used to be a time !!!!!

Being 6ft 2 baths are incredibly cramped, so shower every time!
Cant remember the last time I had a bath.
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:15 - Nov 9 with 2502 viewslondonlisa2001

In the summer shower am, shower evening. In the winter shower am, bath evening. Bubbles, wine, music, bliss!
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:20 - Nov 9 with 2472 viewsSwanjaxs

Another advantage of having a shower is you can have a pee if you aim for the plughole.... 👍 ( bit harder to do if you're a woman I suppose)

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:21 - Nov 9 with 2463 viewsFlashberryjack

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:15 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

In the summer shower am, shower evening. In the winter shower am, bath evening. Bubbles, wine, music, bliss!

Bath and wine on your own Lisa ?

Hello

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2450 viewsbonymine

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:21 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Very naughty question Flash .......leave lovely Lisa alone please 👍😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2448 viewsbazzool

I work away from home so shower when im in the digs, but wen im home its a nice bath, in the evening with plenty of radox , (not everytime)totally relaxes u, doesnt take long to run a bath mun, not my bath anyway lol
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2448 viewslondonlisa2001

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:21 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

A lady never discusses such things.
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2446 viewsmonmouth

Shower morning, bath evening, every day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:27 - Nov 9 with 2432 viewsFlashberryjack

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:23 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

A lady never discusses such things.

Good answer.

Hello

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 22:03 - Nov 9 with 2383 viewsAguycalledJack

Shower in the mornings, Bath weds eve and fri eve.

Give the bath bombs a miss get the old radox crystals/ powder in there and feel the relaxation. Sleep like a baby after that
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 22:05]
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 22:10 - Nov 9 with 2365 viewsswan85

Not had a bath in 15 years and even then only because I had to, due to broken ankle from playing rugby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024