Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? 20:00 - Nov 9 with 5494 viewsSwanjaxs

Genuine question.... probably only had about 5 baths in the last 10 years! Just seems like a complete waste of time nowadays.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1311 viewsmax936

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 15:25 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

There are surely many things for which Loh is receiving counselling :-)

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 1294 viewsexiledclaseboy

I haven’t had a bath for around 15 years. The Mrs sits in there for ages though, letting tepid water out and topping it up with warm. Even the dog settles down at the side of the bath for the long haul when she gets in.

Poll: Tory leader

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:16 - Nov 10 with 1294 viewsmax936

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 20:55 - Nov 10 by jack2jack

Totally agree Max,btw welcome back

I haven't been anywhere mun Laptop was broke so looked in on phone, pain in the harris trying to post on phone so much so I can rarely be bothered.

Shower every time quick soak over shampoo the wig, wash it all off soap up then rinse off, got a big spray head built in ceiling then the flexible hose for reaching the delicate parts
[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 21:17]

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:19 - Nov 10 with 1289 viewsHighjack

Showers are the leading cause of this country's foot fungus epidemic.

How many of you wash your feet in the shower?

Dirty filthy bastards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:23 - Nov 10 with 1283 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:19 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Dirty filthy bastards.

Why wouldn't anyone wash their feet in the shower? They are easily accessible surely....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 1272 viewsmax936

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:19 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Dirty filthy bastards.

What in your own House?

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:32 - Nov 10 with 1266 viewsjack2jack

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 21:16 - Nov 10 by max936

I haven't been anywhere mun Laptop was broke so looked in on phone, pain in the harris trying to post on phone so much so I can rarely be bothered.

Shower every time quick soak over shampoo the wig, wash it all off soap up then rinse off, got a big spray head built in ceiling then the flexible hose for reaching the delicate parts
[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 21:17]

Soz thought you'd been away.
Anyway glad the PC is sorted,now you can get down to some serious Planet Swaning. 😉
Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 05:01 - Nov 11 with 1224 viewsMo_Wives

Does anyone bath on a regular basis anymore? on 18:07 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

They are woman made Mo.

Jo Malone to be specific.

Ah, so you don't bath alone? Or is Jo Malone rhyming slang for 'my own'?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024