Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Seagal accused of harassment 22:58 - Nov 9 with 2876 viewstheloneranger

Steven Seagal accused of harassment by Arrested Development actor Portia De Rossi

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/09/steven-seagal-accused-of-harassment

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:52 - Nov 10 with 1098 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:45 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

We'll,I was relatively young in service Winston..about the time Thatcher was flogging off our housing stock to give you and others a new living

I wasn't alone obviously butvitvwasnt very pleasant

Constabulary ,Jamie is the incorrect term for a metropolitan police force

It's actually over 30 yrs ago

Where did it all go

Odd how you relentlessly praise the Tories one minute yet use Thatcher selling off council houses as a barb against me another.

Hate to disappoint you but neither of my rentals are ex-council either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:00 - Nov 10 with 1084 viewsexiledclaseboy

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:52 - Nov 10 by Dr_Winston

Odd how you relentlessly praise the Tories one minute yet use Thatcher selling off council houses as a barb against me another.

Hate to disappoint you but neither of my rentals are ex-council either.

You’re a slum landlord and you know it.

Poll: Tory leader

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:09 - Nov 10 with 1072 viewsHighjack

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:45 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

We'll,I was relatively young in service Winston..about the time Thatcher was flogging off our housing stock to give you and others a new living

I wasn't alone obviously butvitvwasnt very pleasant

Constabulary ,Jamie is the incorrect term for a metropolitan police force

It's actually over 30 yrs ago

Where did it all go

You weren't alone?

No wonder you couldn't pull if there's a whole squadron in there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:22 - Nov 10 with 1057 viewsHighjack

Imagine the poor bugger who got beat up? He probably only went in for a piss only to be confronted by four policemen, truncheons firmly in hand, their pristinely polished helmets gleaming in the moonlight.

Never stood a chance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:35 - Nov 10 with 1044 viewsJack_Meoff

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:09 - Nov 10 by Highjack

You weren't alone?

No wonder you couldn't pull if there's a whole squadron in there.

Which one's perch I wonder?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:41 - Nov 10 with 1032 viewswhoflungdung

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:35 - Nov 10 by Jack_Meoff

Which one's perch I wonder?

It's a practice now well dismissed as being provocative.

It's odd Winston denying Thatcher gave a generation the chance to make a living out of people not able to find enough for a deposit for their own house . Housing stock was given away for peanuts and now we re paying for it as a country but it pays for you

You make me laugh

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:42 - Nov 10 with 1029 viewstheloneranger

FFS... Here's another one... !!

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563316860/louis-c-k-admits-to

What a statement....

In the statement released by his publicist, Louis C.K. said in part: "At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn't a question. It's a predicament for them."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:46 - Nov 10 with 1021 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:41 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

It's a practice now well dismissed as being provocative.

It's odd Winston denying Thatcher gave a generation the chance to make a living out of people not able to find enough for a deposit for their own house . Housing stock was given away for peanuts and now we re paying for it as a country but it pays for you

You make me laugh

You really do live in your own little world don't you?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 21:48 - Nov 10 with 1015 viewswhoflungdung

Praise the Tories

You obviously ate not looking further than my username then. Ms Patel being defended by labour Mafia was baffling

Housing stock being sold off means all landlords benefit as there are simply more people looking for somewhere to rent and that s why you benefit .

When we had council houses , people rented from the council . Now they are at the mercy of private landlords, some good many appalling

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 02:38 - Nov 11 with 965 viewsishootpeople

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:17 - Nov 10 by Dr_Winston

The prospect of Scouse being selected as the most likely member of the Merseyside Constabulary to get propositioned in a public toilet is making me laugh like a drain, despite being able to add homophobia to the list of his character flaws as a result.

This post has been edited by an administrator

funny as f*ck! 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024