Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Seagal accused of harassment 22:58 - Nov 9 with 2879 viewstheloneranger

Steven Seagal accused of harassment by Arrested Development actor Portia De Rossi

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/09/steven-seagal-accused-of-harassment

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 05:30 - Nov 10 with 1726 viewsMo_Wives

I bet the littlest hobo is shitting himself. How many groins did he nuzzle while on set, I wonder?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 11:16 - Nov 10 with 1644 viewsPrivate_Partz

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 05:30 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

I bet the littlest hobo is shitting himself. How many groins did he nuzzle while on set, I wonder?

Lassie was a tart too ;-)
Seriously though, where is it all going to end?......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 11:38 - Nov 10 with 1634 viewsMo_Wives

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 11:16 - Nov 10 by Private_Partz

Lassie was a tart too ;-)
Seriously though, where is it all going to end?......

Who knows. Place your bets, folks...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 11:53 - Nov 10 with 1620 viewsBrynCartwright

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 11:38 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Who knows. Place your bets, folks...

How did Donald Trump get away with it and come out smelling of roses?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 12:44 - Nov 10 with 1592 viewswhoflungdung

HARRY H CORBETT is next trust me

Historical bestiality

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 13:39 - Nov 10 with 1568 viewsMo_Wives

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 11:53 - Nov 10 by BrynCartwright

How did Donald Trump get away with it and come out smelling of roses?

Probably the same way Bill Clinton did. The fact that you mentioned only Trump and not Bubba Bill, suggests to me, that in your mind at least, Clinton has come up with a more fragrant scent of roses.
So let me turn this around, why did you choose to ask about Trump and not Clinton, or even both?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 13:43 - Nov 10 with 1563 viewsMo_Wives

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 12:44 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

HARRY H CORBETT is next trust me

Historical bestiality

Whoa, Perch. Wrong guy. Harry H Corbett was Steptoe. The fella who had his hand up that poor little bear was Harry Corbett.

I just realised that may have been the joke you were making.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 13:54 - Nov 10 with 1550 viewswhoflungdung

Wilf Bramwell and he hated each other

Welcome to my world Mo

Cracking observation

Login to get fewer ads

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 14:40 - Nov 10 with 1531 viewsBrynCartwright

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 13:39 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Probably the same way Bill Clinton did. The fact that you mentioned only Trump and not Bubba Bill, suggests to me, that in your mind at least, Clinton has come up with a more fragrant scent of roses.
So let me turn this around, why did you choose to ask about Trump and not Clinton, or even both?

Yes Mo..Bill also not unblemished either of course, though, as far as I am aware, Bill never boasted about his activities to a reporter, and there was presumed consent in the Monica Lewinsky case. Still doesn't exonerate BC from being a sleaze ball though. It seems a certain characteristic of powerful men is an inability to retain the sanctity of their wedding vows.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:26 - Nov 10 with 1507 viewsMo_Wives

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 14:40 - Nov 10 by BrynCartwright

Yes Mo..Bill also not unblemished either of course, though, as far as I am aware, Bill never boasted about his activities to a reporter, and there was presumed consent in the Monica Lewinsky case. Still doesn't exonerate BC from being a sleaze ball though. It seems a certain characteristic of powerful men is an inability to retain the sanctity of their wedding vows.

Another characteristic of powerful men is the ability to be untouchable (at least for a while).

With bill I wasn't talking about Lewinsky. I was talking about the accusations of rape from Juanita Broaddrick and sexual misconduct from Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones.

Also you mention consent. When Trump was caught on tape with Billy Bush, his words were "When you're a billionaire, THEY LET YOU grab them by the pussy". Now if your gonna give Clinton lenience for screwing a 21 year old intern, in a real life situation, because he had consent (which I agree he did) surely you should give it to Trump for his comment, since his comment also suggested consent?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:45 - Nov 10 with 1490 viewsthenorthbankbog

Has Corbyn been pulled in for slapping Emily Thornbury’s tit live on T.V yet
Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:47 - Nov 10 with 1485 viewsMo_Wives

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:45 - Nov 10 by thenorthbankbog

Has Corbyn been pulled in for slapping Emily Thornbury’s tit live on T.V yet

Have an up vote to offset the incoming down vote.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:51 - Nov 10 with 1482 viewsBrynCartwright

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:26 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Another characteristic of powerful men is the ability to be untouchable (at least for a while).

With bill I wasn't talking about Lewinsky. I was talking about the accusations of rape from Juanita Broaddrick and sexual misconduct from Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones.

Also you mention consent. When Trump was caught on tape with Billy Bush, his words were "When you're a billionaire, THEY LET YOU grab them by the pussy". Now if your gonna give Clinton lenience for screwing a 21 year old intern, in a real life situation, because he had consent (which I agree he did) surely you should give it to Trump for his comment, since his comment also suggested consent?

Yes Mo I concede. Point taken.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:52 - Nov 10 with 1482 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Here's Portia laughing at her wife sexually harassing a female pop star.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:53 - Nov 10 with 1478 viewsthenorthbankbog

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:47 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Have an up vote to offset the incoming down vote.

Thanks I’m awaiting the lefty fantasists to defend their messiah
Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 16:03 - Nov 10 with 1463 viewsHighjack

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 13:43 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Whoa, Perch. Wrong guy. Harry H Corbett was Steptoe. The fella who had his hand up that poor little bear was Harry Corbett.

I just realised that may have been the joke you were making.

I dunno mind, Hercules would have provided warmth and comfort in the cold winter nights.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 16:05 - Nov 10 with 1461 viewsHighjack

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 13:54 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

Wilf Bramwell and he hated each other

Welcome to my world Mo

Cracking observation

Brambell was constantly sniffing around gentlemens lavatories for some hot young cock.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 16:10 - Nov 10 with 1453 viewswhoflungdung

Yeah I was well aware of that

I recall a time when I was tasked to go into a park in a well known toilet in Birkenhead and wait for someone to proposition me .

After a week non stop boredom ,someone did and I didn't react as I should have and get a complaint ,but he wasn't badly injured

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 17:37 - Nov 10 with 1407 viewsHighjack

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 16:10 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

I recall a time when I was tasked to go into a park in a well known toilet in Birkenhead and wait for someone to proposition me .

After a week non stop boredom ,someone did and I didn't react as I should have and get a complaint ,but he wasn't badly injured

A week in a toilet. Are you sure your bosses weren't taking the piss out of you?

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 17:55 - Nov 10 with 1394 viewslondonlisa2001

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 15:52 - Nov 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Here's Portia laughing at her wife sexually harassing a female pop star.

It's clear you have no idea what the 'harassment' bit of sexual harassment means.

It's not the act, it's the unwelcome or non consensual nature of the act.

Same as with rape vs sex. Same act. It's the consent that's missing.

Shocking that you don't realise that to be honest.
Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 18:05 - Nov 10 with 1386 viewslondonlisa2001

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 16:10 - Nov 10 by whoflungdung

You stood in a public loo for a week with the sole intention of getting someone to proposition you and when someone did you beat him up?

Christ alive, the historical behaviour of the British Police Service should be a complete bloody embarassment to us all.
Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 19:56 - Nov 10 with 1333 viewsHighjack

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 18:05 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

You stood in a public loo for a week with the sole intention of getting someone to proposition you and when someone did you beat him up?

Christ alive, the historical behaviour of the British Police Service should be a complete bloody embarassment to us all.

I can imagine him mincing around a damp dirty toilet with a rose in his hair whilst all the boys at the station are rolling around pissing themselves with laughter.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:17 - Nov 10 with 1325 viewsexiledclaseboy

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 18:05 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

Entrapment and brutality.

Is there Life on Mars?

Poll: Tory leader

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:17 - Nov 10 with 1324 viewsDr_Winston

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 19:56 - Nov 10 by Highjack

I can imagine him mincing around a damp dirty toilet with a rose in his hair whilst all the boys at the station are rolling around pissing themselves with laughter.

The prospect of Scouse being selected as the most likely member of the Merseyside Constabulary to get propositioned in a public toilet is making me laugh like a drain, despite being able to add homophobia to the list of his character flaws as a result.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steven Seagal accused of harassment on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 1299 viewswhoflungdung

We'll,I was relatively young in service Winston..about the time Thatcher was flogging off our housing stock to give you and others a new living

I wasn't alone obviously butvitvwasnt very pleasant

Constabulary ,Jamie is the incorrect term for a metropolitan police force

It's actually over 30 yrs ago

Where did it all go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024