Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Protest 09:14 - Nov 10 with 3886 viewsChief

Amidst increasing discontent and fan protests, I may as well let you know about our own ongoing protest. When the Yanks came in (apart from tickets), a group of us decided to boycott all club merchandise, drinks, food and programmes (most of which were regularly purchased by us). This is now nearly a year old and our resolve is still strong. I urge others to follow our lead.

#nomoneyinuntiltheyputmoneyin
#hipflaskalliance

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our Protest on 10:23 - Nov 10 with 3222 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm willing to boycott my ritual half time pint of flat larger in a plastic glass for 4 quid a pint starting against Bournemouth 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Our Protest on 10:26 - Nov 10 with 3213 viewsLoyal

I agree.
My counterparts have been doing the same.
How about you JF ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our Protest on 10:38 - Nov 10 with 3188 viewsTheResurrection

Facking pathetic.

You'll be back to buying Spall kits in the Conference.

Proper Muppet's.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our Protest on 10:42 - Nov 10 with 3178 viewsLoyal

Our Protest on 10:38 - Nov 10 by TheResurrection

Facking pathetic.

Proper Muppet's.

Well, each to their own, I liked the old spall kit.
But I'm pretty certain we've never been in the conference.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our Protest on 11:20 - Nov 10 with 3090 views1983

Well Done Chief but food,drink,merchandise..etc is a drop in the ocean in a 20k stadium

Our Protest on 11:29 - Nov 10 with 3063 viewsChief

Facking pathetic.

Proper Muppet's.

I agree on all points:
- this situation under 'the new improved Swansea City' is pathetic.
- you've stumbled upon a solution here, instead of grown ups buying new shirts, dig out an old one, be it spall or bergoni (more my era).
- if things continue do deteriorate I also envisage a slide down the leagues, although not to a division that no longer exists or one where Swansea have never been.
- The owners and the board have shown themselves up to be proper muppets by their recent conduct, yes.

Our Protest on 11:57 - Nov 10 with 2997 viewsDafyddHuw

Facking pathetic.

Proper Muppet's.

muppets

I've never bought any food/drink at the Lib, and the merchandise I buy at the shop is pathetic little Xmas prezzies for friends, which I resolved earlier in the year to stop doing.

I know they're all small steps, but I refuse to put more money than I possibly can into the Yanks' pockets.
Our Protest on 12:04 - Nov 10 with 2983 viewsSgorioFruit

Our Protest on 10:42 - Nov 10 by Loyal

Well, each to their own, I liked the old spall kit.
But I'm pretty certain we've never been in the conference.

haha smashing

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Our Protest on 12:27 - Nov 10 with 2912 viewsVetchfielder

I've taken the same stance since last October - only match tickets for me. When HJ and LD leave then my custom will return.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Our Protest on 12:31 - Nov 10 with 2898 viewsTheResurrection

Our Protest on 11:57 - Nov 10 by DafyddHuw

muppets

I've never bought any food/drink at the Lib, and the merchandise I buy at the shop is pathetic little Xmas prezzies for friends, which I resolved earlier in the year to stop doing.

I know they're all small steps, but I refuse to put more money than I possibly can into the Yanks' pockets.

Clueless.

Our owners are trying to make more money for the Club for us to succeed better.

Why don't you ask Sky to stop our money and divvy it out to the other 19 teams instead.

Fack me, I don't know how you get out of bed in the mornings, the world must be a daunting place being so immeasurably thick.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our Protest on 12:41 - Nov 10 with 2857 viewswhoflungdung

So the Yanks get alarmed because sales of shirts and assorted tut are down. NOT REALLY

We need summat more radical than that .

I d rather them be more forthright and honest as regards an inept manager leading us into the desert

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our Protest on 12:41 - Nov 10 with 2851 viewsDarran

Our Protest on 12:31 - Nov 10 by TheResurrection

Clueless.

Why don't you ask Sky to stop our money and divvy it out to the other 19 teams instead.

Fack me, I don't know how you get out of bed in the mornings, the world must be a daunting place being so immeasurably thick.

“Our owners are trying to make more money for the Club for us to succeed better”

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our Protest on 12:55 - Nov 10 with 2819 viewsTheResurrection

Our Protest on 12:41 - Nov 10 by Darran

“Our owners are trying to make more money for the Club for us to succeed better”

lol

Well they are, their aims, and ours, are not mutually exclusive

We succeed.

They succeed.

And I'm not trying to say they're in this for the good of Swansea but right now, there's little to nothing to get our knickers in a twist. If down the line, more comes out to the contrary, like in this ever anticipated Trust statement, then we can consider what's what.

But by and large they're making headway and improvements. We're just all very suspicious, and understandably so, but of just fear only at this stage.

Our Protest on 13:23 - Nov 10 with 2741 viewsJethroJack

Clueless.

How can Dafydd Huw be "immeasurably thick" when he knows how to use apostrophes properly but you don't. That must make you "infinitely thick".
Our Protest on 13:56 - Nov 10 with 2664 viewsFlashberryjack

muppets

I won't buy anything off any company that advertises on the crowd facing LCD advertising boards.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Our Protest on 14:00 - Nov 10 with 2657 viewsswans11

until the lease goes through money from food and drink does not go to the club so stopping buying that has changed nothing
Our Protest on 14:01 - Nov 10 with 2656 viewsDafyddHuw

Clueless.

So glad you disagree with me. Makes me feel vindicated.
Our Protest on 14:02 - Nov 10 with 2653 viewsChief

Our Protest on 12:55 - Nov 10 by TheResurrection

Well they are, their aims, and ours, are not mutually exclusive

We succeed.

They succeed.

And I'm not trying to say they're in this for the good of Swansea but right now, there's little to nothing to get our knickers in a twist. If down the line, more comes out to the contrary, like in this ever anticipated Trust statement, then we can consider what's what.

But by and large they're making headway and improvements. We're just all very suspicious, and understandably so, but of just fear only at this stage.

Oh business as usual then is it?

You've been duped you mug.

Our Protest on 14:48 - Nov 10 with 2582 viewsLandore_Jack

Surely, it would make sense for the club to look at new revenue streams to generate profit, and the money from that be reinvested back into the club, rather than a series of loans from the owners.

#backtojack

Our Protest on 15:54 - Nov 10 with 2465 viewsswanforthemoney

I’d like to Say im bocotting the bar but the truth is the service is so bloody slow there’s not time to get served and sup up in the allotted quarter hour.
Certainly that’s the case in the North. It’s infuriating to see some hamfisted youth struggling to get the paper thing out of teacups , or slowly pouring a drink from a bottle, while hundreds wait to get served. They must lose a lot of revenue by being so inefficient and slow.

I stand in the North Stand

Our Protest on 16:06 - Nov 10 with 2432 viewsswansea68

muppets

Grow up ur fanny . Just go and enjoy a day out mun. U work hard all week. Yes the football crap and it ruins my weekend when we lose but bloody hell. If my mate said ' fancy a pint HT ' and I said no I'm not putting money in the yanks pocket he would look at me as if I got 2 heads.
Our Protest on 16:54 - Nov 10 with 2344 viewslonglostjack

Our Protest on 15:54 - Nov 10 by swanforthemoney

I’d like to Say im bocotting the bar but the truth is the service is so bloody slow there’s not time to get served and sup up in the allotted quarter hour.
Certainly that’s the case in the North. It’s infuriating to see some hamfisted youth struggling to get the paper thing out of teacups , or slowly pouring a drink from a bottle, while hundreds wait to get served. They must lose a lot of revenue by being so inefficient and slow.

Germans have it sorted. Get some of those students with these packs on in the concourse as well as behind the counter. That would speed thing up.

https://www.drinkman.de/

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Our Protest on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 2328 viewsVetchfielder

Our Protest on 16:54 - Nov 10 by longlostjack

Germans have it sorted. Get some of those students with these packs on in the concourse as well as behind the counter. That would speed thing up.

https://www.drinkman.de/

Oh no,,,,,,, that's going to give The Vendor Boys an excuse for muscling in on the action.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Our Protest on 17:06 - Nov 10 with 2319 viewsdobjack2

Our Protest on 14:02 - Nov 10 by Chief

Oh business as usual then is it?

You've been duped you mug.

He hasn’t been duped he posts in support of Jenkins and the Americans. Even more so since Jenkins has been criticised in the press.
Our Protest on 17:23 - Nov 10 with 2285 viewsJackfath

Our Protest on 10:26 - Nov 10 by Loyal

I agree.
My counterparts have been doing the same.
How about you JF ?

Are you referring to me as JF?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024