Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Protest 09:14 - Nov 10 with 3887 viewsChief

Amidst increasing discontent and fan protests, I may as well let you know about our own ongoing protest. When the Yanks came in (apart from tickets), a group of us decided to boycott all club merchandise, drinks, food and programmes (most of which were regularly purchased by us). This is now nearly a year old and our resolve is still strong. I urge others to follow our lead.

#nomoneyinuntiltheyputmoneyin
#hipflaskalliance

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our Protest on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 574 viewsSwansea93

What about a timed walk out in the ground? Granted not many people would do it, but it worked for the scousers when they disputed the ticket increase.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Our Protest on 20:30 - Nov 10 with 548 viewsBillyChong

Boycotting anything that makes the owners extra cash on top of ticket sales is worthwhile. It will be interesting to see how they react if season ticket sales are slow.
Our Protest on 20:33 - Nov 10 with 542 viewsLoyal

Our Protest on 17:23 - Nov 10 by Jackfath

Are you referring to me as JF?

No I was aiming my comment at that well known poster Juicy Fckstain.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our Protest on 20:34 - Nov 10 with 538 viewsLoyal

Our Protest on 12:31 - Nov 10 by TheResurrection

Clueless.

Our owners are trying to make more money for the Club for us to succeed better.

Why don't you ask Sky to stop our money and divvy it out to the other 19 teams instead.

Fack me, I don't know how you get out of bed in the mornings, the world must be a daunting place being so immeasurably thick.

Unrivalled as poty 😁

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024