Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb stuff from the Tory Government 22:33 - Nov 10 with 7469 viewsDarran

They should be well proud of themselves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:29 - Nov 19 with 867 viewswhoflungdung

Agree

It's pitiful

Alternative is mc Donnell

How many working class drive Bentleys

You must have invested that payout wisely,kunt . Tell us about your tax advice

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:33 - Nov 19 with 864 viewsDarran

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:29 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Agree

It's pitiful

Alternative is mc Donnell

How many working class drive Bentleys

You must have invested that payout wisely,kunt . Tell us about your tax advice

Ooh getting personal now is it?

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:36 - Nov 19 with 859 viewsLohengrin

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:10 - Nov 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

I give you the chancellor

Just f@ck off

Incredible

It's amazing what you can do with editing!

I saw that interview in full this morning, it will be on iplayer later if you want to check it out for yourself, Tom. The discussion was about technology displacing people. Hammond was using the introduction of PCs to offices as an example, and where that left the girls who used to to take Pitman short-hand dictation. He was intimating that the girls were retrained and redeployed. That new technology had to be embraced NOT that there was no unemployment in the UK.

Where did you get the footage, Tom? It gave me a laugh, is there more of it? What was it Stalin used to say, " a lie has ten times the power of fact?"

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:40 - Nov 19 with 851 viewswhoflungdung

It is as I've had enough

I ll turn this very nasty ,very personal if you carry on as you are

It's up to you

You have no idea Darran none at all

You re dangerous but I ll have you . It's down go the mods as to how far .

On other hand ,you can stop looking for bites, stop insulting and quit acting the big nob to your easily sati field cronies

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:42 - Nov 19 with 845 viewsDarran

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:40 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

It is as I've had enough

I ll turn this very nasty ,very personal if you carry on as you are

It's up to you

You have no idea Darran none at all

You re dangerous but I ll have you . It's down go the mods as to how far .

On other hand ,you can stop looking for bites, stop insulting and quit acting the big nob to your easily sati field cronies

You need to get rid of all that angst. Go find some miners to beat up or something. Cùnt.

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:49 - Nov 19 with 838 viewswhoflungdung

I got on just fine with miners especially those with kids getting followed home .

Is a

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:49 - Nov 19 with 838 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:36 - Nov 19 by Lohengrin

It's amazing what you can do with editing!

I saw that interview in full this morning, it will be on iplayer later if you want to check it out for yourself, Tom. The discussion was about technology displacing people. Hammond was using the introduction of PCs to offices as an example, and where that left the girls who used to to take Pitman short-hand dictation. He was intimating that the girls were retrained and redeployed. That new technology had to be embraced NOT that there was no unemployment in the UK.

Where did you get the footage, Tom? It gave me a laugh, is there more of it? What was it Stalin used to say, " a lie has ten times the power of fact?"

Yeah I saw it .

The guys a facking clown fair play

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/philip-hammond-latest-chancellor-n

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:58 - Nov 19 with 824 viewsLohengrin

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 11:49 - Nov 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah I saw it .

The guys a facking clown fair play

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/philip-hammond-latest-chancellor-n

Oh! The whole thing's a circus, Tom. No question, but that 12-second clip you pasted up there was deliberately misleading.

All sides are 'at it', I know, but it still made me laugh all the same.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:09 - Nov 19 with 817 viewswhoflungdung

Lo

Nothing is ever Labour s fault

I recall Abbott stating that hundreds were killed by conservatives at Grenfell

Official death toll 71

McDonnell used this tragedy shamelessly as he did with MEN

This government is putrid but Opposition just as bad ,only difference is kids of future generations will suffer from a Corbyn government .

It's just not tolerated on here to oppose labour

Sadly ,hypocrite Millionaires will say different

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 17:19 - Nov 19 with 762 viewsjohnlangy

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 08:22 - Nov 17 by Jack_Meoff

I'll keep saying it - when people state 'the government are not fit for purpose' they're missing the point, and approaching it from the wrong angle.

They're doing what any Tory government will do - they're funneling as much public money into private hands as they can. They're criminals, and do not represent the interests of the British public. They're completely in the pockets of international finance. They're actually very good at what they do - sell off public assets as cheaply as they can to their mates and donors. There's no incompetence there.

They're giving more to the likes of Atos and Capita for the WCA than it would save in 'benefits' payments. Purely ideological; they'd rather shareholders of said firms receive money rather than those who actually need it. Should be a national disgrace.

And the student loans fiasco - if anyone can justify the indebting of our young to the tune of tens of thousands of pounds ot 6% interest then I'm all ears. And the entire point is to sell the loan book a few years down the line for dirt cheap into private hands. They've already sold the book up up to 2012. Pure profiteering; reprehensible. This also should be a national disgrace.

But, they'll continue to get away with it because we let them. I'll bet they can't believe what they can get away with. Bunch of media swallowing sheep that we are. Get the government we deserve? Damn straight we do.

We're 'governed' by economic traitors who serve the moneylenders, and no one else.

*And breathe*

I've thought for a long time that the word traitors should be used to describe people that shaft the entire country for their own ends.

They don't give a damn that the money they steal from us means we can't fund the NHS so people die as a result. But, as long as they can buy another super yacht or another mega villa in another corner of the world to go with the ten or whatever they've already got they'll just carry on.

Thieving b£$%^&ds the lot of them.
Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 00:34 - Jan 7 with 645 viewsburty

This is what i made a post before about the cruel tories cuts to disabled people, makes me think where society is heading for in the future. how can this person be able to work like that. im in tears just watching this video. we need to post this so every one can see the work capable assesment is not fit for purpose.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 13:46]
Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 05:45 - Jan 7 with 588 viewsKilkennyjack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:09 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Lo

Nothing is ever Labour s fault

I recall Abbott stating that hundreds were killed by conservatives at Grenfell

Official death toll 71

McDonnell used this tragedy shamelessly as he did with MEN

This government is putrid but Opposition just as bad ,only difference is kids of future generations will suffer from a Corbyn government .

It's just not tolerated on here to oppose labour

Sadly ,hypocrite Millionaires will say different

I will tell you what will harm kids of future generations.

Its not the worry of what Corbyn might do, its the reality of the Brexit vote.
The thick and the gullible lied to by millionaires who wanted to avoid taxation.
And the child-men Gove and Boris wanting to fight Dai Cam.
Exploiting fears about immigration.

The NhS will get £350 million a week less after berexit such will be loss of job that today pay taxes.

Stop Brexit. Stop Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024