Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Matches 23:07 - Nov 10 with 2599 viewsderes

So not sure if any of you watched those matches but I wanted to summarize the performances of our players on international duty.

Ki Sung-Yueng (South Korea vs Columbia) Captained his team and they have won 2-1. Overall good performance from our midfielder, maybe he didn't have some brillant passes but strong figure for his team

Oli Mcburnie (Scotland u21s vs Latvia u21s) He played a full game for Scotland u21 as they draw vs Latvia. Unlucky not to score, had a really decent game, however he still sometimes run like headless chicken.

Martin Olsson and Kristoffer Nordfeldt (Sweden vs Italy) They were both unused substitutes but Sweden has won 1-0 vs Italy and they are one step closer to World Cup

Lukasz Fabianski (Poland vs Uruguay) Fabs played 45 minutes as he replaced Artur Boruc who ended his international career and played last match for Poland. Fabhad a quiet evening as he didn't have much to do, he kept clean sheet and captained Poland. Great distribution and commanding of his area though, stuff that we don't see often from Fabs.

Tammy Abraham (England vs German) Tammy's first match in England Squad, not his best match but not bad. He was really nervous and sometimes made stupid calls, had one situation that he should turn into the goal. But worked very hard and overall decent match from our young man.

International Matches on 23:19 - Nov 10 with 2575 viewsmonmouth

Abraham is not ours and never will be.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

International Matches on 23:20 - Nov 10 with 2569 viewsNeathJack

WTF is Olsson doing with the national squad when he hasn't played a game for his club in 3 weeks?
International Matches on 23:41 - Nov 10 with 2536 viewsairedale

International Matches on 23:20 - Nov 10 by NeathJack

WTF is Olsson doing with the national squad when he hasn't played a game for his club in 3 weeks?

Reecooperating. Ta Sweden.
International Matches on 23:49 - Nov 10 with 2520 viewsDavillin

Let's see, now, who's in error. Swans for not playing him, or the National team for playing him?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

International Matches on 23:51 - Nov 10 with 2515 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The good news is that he'll be back for Burnley at least.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

International Matches on 23:52 - Nov 10 with 2510 viewsNeathJack

International Matches on 23:51 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

The good news is that he'll be back for Burnley at least.

He's probably 50/50...
International Matches on 07:23 - Nov 11 with 2415 viewsKennedy

Ki showing S Korea how is actually plays

https://streamable.com/83cu4

Just call me JFK

International Matches on 12:01 - Nov 11 with 2340 viewsJBT95

Couldn't care less about how Abraham did in a England shirt.

Dunno why as a club we get so excited. England are nothing special. It's due to their population that they qualify time after time. It's even worse when the PL is the best league in the world.

I'd rather us have a first team Wales player of course, but I'd be excited if we had an attacking player in a genuine world class team such as Brazil or Germany, but it is not likely as we are not a club who would attract such players.

The fact England started two players currently in the relegation zone yesterday shows how far away they are from being world class.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 12:02]
Login to get fewer ads

International Matches on 12:04 - Nov 11 with 2331 viewsunion_jack

International Matches on 12:01 - Nov 11 by JBT95

Couldn't care less about how Abraham did in a England shirt.

Dunno why as a club we get so excited. England are nothing special. It's due to their population that they qualify time after time. It's even worse when the PL is the best league in the world.

I'd rather us have a first team Wales player of course, but I'd be excited if we had an attacking player in a genuine world class team such as Brazil or Germany, but it is not likely as we are not a club who would attract such players.

The fact England started two players currently in the relegation zone yesterday shows how far away they are from being world class.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 12:02]

That's a rather large chip displayed on your shoulder there!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

International Matches on 12:14 - Nov 11 with 2321 viewsJBT95

International Matches on 12:04 - Nov 11 by union_jack

That's a rather large chip displayed on your shoulder there!

No, it's true.

Did Germany have any players playing who are currently in the relegation zone?
Nearly all their players play in European club competition and most in the Champions League.

England won't make it out the group, I can say that with 90% confidence even before the draw is made.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024