Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2325184 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Mar 10 with 7793 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Mar 10 by Jack_Meoff

I'm guessing BAE are a private firm? If so, why are our government doing deals on their behalf? Am I missing something obvious here?

Standard fair - particularly when its comes to defence/arms contracts and the heavy weighting of UK employees in the business and supply chains.

It was a response to Kilkennys fanboyism of Macrons tour of India tbh. Im not overly keen on selling anything to Saudi, particularly arms in the current environment, but if we didnt, somebody else would. Theres a similar thing ongoing in the background with Malaysia at the moment. They were due to buy planes from elsewhere in the EU, but theres a big fuss over palm oil contracts so are looking to buy directly from UK as a retaliation.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Mar 10 with 7766 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Mar 10 by PozuelosSideys

Standard fair - particularly when its comes to defence/arms contracts and the heavy weighting of UK employees in the business and supply chains.

It was a response to Kilkennys fanboyism of Macrons tour of India tbh. Im not overly keen on selling anything to Saudi, particularly arms in the current environment, but if we didnt, somebody else would. Theres a similar thing ongoing in the background with Malaysia at the moment. They were due to buy planes from elsewhere in the EU, but theres a big fuss over palm oil contracts so are looking to buy directly from UK as a retaliation.

If we don't sell to the Saudis ........the French certainly would, and laugh all the way to the bank at us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Mar 10 with 7761 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

If we don't sell to the Saudis ........the French certainly would, and laugh all the way to the bank at us.

Yes. Particularly the French. They have the Rafale which is decent and in the same sort of bracket as the Typhoon. At the end of the day, its business.

Aerospace is a messy market mind. The majority of European based manufacturers tend to be consortiums from various nations - primarily as supply chains being huge.

Batterseajack will pop up shortly and tell me this, but its the same thing he was moaning about with Franco-German Airbus a few months ago who have a large employee base in North Wales. Only difference here is that the boot is on the other foot and BAE are the heavy hitter.

The UK does have competitive advantage too with teh city being able to prvide the finance and services to go with it. The add-ons which increase value of the contracts.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Mar 10 with 7760 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

When you say 'us' though Flash, it's not 'us' that benefits, it's shareholders of BAE. The British public doesn't benefit in the slightest.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 21:43]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Mar 10 with 7756 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Mar 10 by Jack_Meoff

When you say 'us' though Flash, it's not 'us' that benefits, it's shareholders of BAE. The British public doesn't benefit in the slightest.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 21:43]

Jobs

The Countdown begins. on 21:06 - Mar 10 with 7754 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Mar 10 by PozuelosSideys

Jobs

It doesn't justify what's occurring in Yemen though does it? It's f*cking sickening. I did note your distaste to sell to the Saudis too, in fairness, I just can't buy the 'someone else would' argument.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Mar 10 with 7750 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 21:06 - Mar 10 by Jack_Meoff

It doesn't justify what's occurring in Yemen though does it? It's f*cking sickening. I did note your distaste to sell to the Saudis too, in fairness, I just can't buy the 'someone else would' argument.

Not at all. I have absolutely no issue with your disgust. My feeling isnt exactly brimming with delight either, but thats the world we live in.

Macron is a former investment banker. He would sell every single person in Saudi one if he could.

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Mar 10 with 7740 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:06 - Mar 10 by Jack_Meoff

We live in an awful world, and us not selling to the Saudis isn't going to change it I'm afraid.
But of course I respect and fully understand your views.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Mar 11 with 7637 viewspikeypaul

383 AFLI more each passing day.

Suck it up you remoaner losers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Mar 12 with 7533 viewspikeypaul

382 AFLI

Another week closer to the great day.

The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Mar 12 with 7495 viewsLord_Bony

I voted leave but are you seriously going to post this crap here every single day for the next 13 months?

Just asking like?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Mar 12 with 7457 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Mar 12 by Lord_Bony

I voted leave but are you seriously going to post this crap here every single day for the next 13 months?

Just asking like?

It's an informative educational tool that allows us to be informed as to how many days are left until the time period for agreement allowed under article 50 expires.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:04 - Mar 12 with 7447 viewspikeypaul

Or put another way like the thread heading states a countdown in days until we are out of the EU

If you do not wish to be kept informed just do not enter the thread very easy really.

382 AFLI suck it up you remoaner losers.

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Mar 12 with 7412 viewsGowerjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43336351

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 22:34 - Mar 12 with 7364 viewsEbo

A referendum initiated by the inept and negotiated by the weak.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 06:38 - Mar 13 with 7333 viewspikeypaul

381 AFLI more each passing day suck it up losers.

The Countdown begins. on 07:21 - Mar 13 with 7324 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:34 - Mar 12 by Ebo

A referendum initiated by the inept and negotiated by the weak.

What Dai Cam once say - thats it, ‘closet racists and swivel eyed loons’ ...

The feckwits were lied to, but they defo knew what they voted for.

And - where’s the Russian money Mrs May ?

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 06:46 - Mar 14 with 7242 viewspikeypaul

380 and fecking loving it more each day.

The Countdown begins. on 07:40 - Mar 14 with 7213 viewsLord_Bony

Oh ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 07:45 - Mar 14 with 7201 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 07:40 - Mar 14 by Lord_Bony

Oh ffs.

Ban the tedious cūnt.
The Countdown begins. on 06:10 - Mar 15 with 7125 viewspikeypaul

Do not enter the countdown thread if you are upset and can not accept we are coming out in 379 days like I’ve said in the past acceptance is the first stage in getting over your grief the sooner some of you accept reality the better for your mental health.

So since it’s obviously hurting some of you big time it’s better you stay away from this nice little harmless countdown to the great day.

379 AFLI

The Countdown begins. on 07:08 - Mar 15 with 7108 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:10 - Mar 15 by pikeypaul

Do not enter the countdown thread if you are upset and can not accept we are coming out in 379 days like I’ve said in the past acceptance is the first stage in getting over your grief the sooner some of you accept reality the better for your mental health.

So since it’s obviously hurting some of you big time it’s better you stay away from this nice little harmless countdown to the great day.

379 AFLI

As the pesky Russians could have got their uk based targets any time, and they knew the killing poison would lead back to Moscow in some shape or form - then is the timing important ?

Was the moronic Brexit vote, what has emboldened Putin ?

Putin is playing with May like a cat with a mouse. The UK is newly diminished.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Mar 15 with 7070 viewsEbo

Unilever now moving out of the UK. Tick Tock Pikey they are all leaving this rotten shithole

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Mar 15 with 7059 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Mar 15 by Ebo

Unilever now moving out of the UK. Tick Tock Pikey they are all leaving this rotten shithole

Pikey Paul doesn't care, he's apparently minted and retired so stuff everyone else...and you're just jealous of him Ebo.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 13:07]
The Countdown begins. on 22:09 - Mar 15 with 7002 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Mar 15 by Ebo

The Unilever chief executive, Paul Polman, insisted the decision, which was announced after a year-long review, “has nothing to do with Brexit” and would not result in the loss of any UK jobs. He also said there would be “no change to tax” paid in the UK.

The group, which has two parent companies, is to simplify its structure into a single legal entity incorporated in the Netherlands. Its shares will continue to be listed in London, Amsterdam and New York, although it is unclear whether Unilever will still be in the FTSE 100 index.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024