Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309609 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:19 - Aug 20 with 1537 viewsmajorraglan

Article claiming No Deal will threaten the future of U.K. fuel plants. It does seem barmy that we will allow imports to come in with no tariffs being applied while our exports are being slapped with tariffs. Personally, I think it’s in the country’s national interest for the government to ensure we have control of our own fuel supplies and we do not want to be reliant on countries like Russia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49405270
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Aug 20 with 1499 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

Never trust a man wearing a gilet (hi, Garry) - especially one that appears to have half a pint of dried jizz on the back. Perhaps that's what he meant by pulling out...

And tuck your shirt in, you massive fúcking alien-looking oik.

Oi! Gilets are alright.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Aug 21 with 1419 viewsPegojack

I see Trump has cancelled his upcoming visit to Denmark in a fit of pique because they told him to go feck himself when he said he wanted to buy Greenland.

Don't worry, Donald, you'll be able to buy another Atlantic island soon, it's prime minister, mini me Donald, is planning to hand it over to you wholesale.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Aug 21 with 1399 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:38 - Aug 21 with 1382 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Aug 21 by Batterseajack

Nice humour, sadly wrong...

Only mistake is the phone.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Aug 21 with 1376 viewsbluey_the_blue

Probably an outlier - or a BoJo bounce?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Aug 21 with 1375 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Aug 21 by bluey_the_blue

Probably an outlier - or a BoJo bounce?

Fûckwit Corbyn WANTS AN ELECTION!!!

Is there no end to this fûcking idiot’s incompetence?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:02 - Aug 21 with 1367 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

Fûckwit Corbyn WANTS AN ELECTION!!!

Is there no end to this fûcking idiot’s incompetence?

Think that's what BoJo wants.

If that poll is anywhere near accurate, would give Tories a good enough number of MPs in HoC.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 11:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Aug 21 with 1363 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:38 - Aug 21 by bluey_the_blue

Nice humour, sadly wrong...

Only mistake is the phone.

Actually the only one that’s not a mistake is the phone - that’s photoshopped.

That photo though - made me laugh yesterday.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Aug 21 with 1341 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Actually the only one that’s not a mistake is the phone - that’s photoshopped.

That photo though - made me laugh yesterday.

I still can’t get my head around the huge photo of the huge dog balancing on top of a stack of place mats on top of a tiny table.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Aug 21 with 1333 viewsJango

BREAKING: Office for National Statistics says it has under-estimated levels of EU migration to the UK. ONS says error affects number of migrants from EU8 countries - which include Poland - since 2016, & has also over-stated migration from countries outside the EU.

As a result, the status of the quarterly immigration figures compiled by the ONS has been downgraded to "experimental".

The ONS says: "In the year ending March 2016 — the latest point at which we have adjusted data available — EU net migration is around 16% higher than our published estimate."

For migration from outside the EU, the ONS says: "In the year ending March 2016, net migration is around 13% lower than our published estimate."
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Aug 21 with 1331 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Aug 21 by Batterseajack

I still can’t get my head around the huge photo of the huge dog balancing on top of a stack of place mats on top of a tiny table.

It’s the fact that it’s the Dulux dog that has made me laugh.

‘Try to find something that makes her look more human’.

‘ what about a picture with a pet - a dog would be best’

‘ we have a picture of her meeting the Dulux dog when she went to the factory but surely everyone will know’

‘Nah, that’s fine, shove that on top of the mats - no one will notice - they’ll just think it’s her dog’

Lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:57 - Aug 21 with 1324 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Aug 21 by Jango

BREAKING: Office for National Statistics says it has under-estimated levels of EU migration to the UK. ONS says error affects number of migrants from EU8 countries - which include Poland - since 2016, & has also over-stated migration from countries outside the EU.

As a result, the status of the quarterly immigration figures compiled by the ONS has been downgraded to "experimental".

The ONS says: "In the year ending March 2016 — the latest point at which we have adjusted data available — EU net migration is around 16% higher than our published estimate."

For migration from outside the EU, the ONS says: "In the year ending March 2016, net migration is around 13% lower than our published estimate."

They were always estimates. We don’t measure immigration properly.

Because we don’t bother to control it in the way we are allowed to do so under EU rules.

It has nothing to do with EU membership. It is a choice. As some of us have been saying for month after month after month.

This particular government have now decided to be stricter about immigration going forward. Which will result in retirement age being increased as current workers pay for the pensions being paid and lower immigration means there is less in the pension pot. So decide which you’d prefer.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Aug 21 with 1321 viewsCatullus

Forgive me, I can't go through the whole thread but I have a question or three or more, at the end.....

First there's this https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/11/no-renegotiation-withdrawal-agr

So, the EU will not renegotiate, the backstop must remain. Now we all know Parliament has rejected the deal, 3 times. We also know they want to reject "no deal" but it's currently the default legal position. The EU says the backstop must stay to prevent a hard border in Eire.

So,
1, If Parliament won't accept the "only deal" what are they going to do?

2, Does "no deal" Brexit mean a hard border In Eire anyway?

3, If the answer to 2 is yes, surely the EU knows that by refusing to renegotiate they are going to help cause they very thing they say they are desperate to prevent?

4, Do we need a general election to change the maths in Parliament and see if that will trigger movement?

5, Is the EU hoping that the threat of no deal will stimulate Parliament to call for another referendum or to just revoke A50 and be done/damned with it?

6, Is there anything Corbyn et al won't try to try and be Prime Minister?

7, If we assume that Parliament somehow stops no deal brexit but still won't accept the only deal on offer but nothing else changes (say Bojo wins a no confidence vote) just what do we do?
Lets face it, at the outset we were told tht the uncertainty around brexit would cause problems and all the politicians have done is cause stagnation and even more uncertainty. We are were we are partly because Parliament has proved incacpable of making a decision, whichever way. Most of the politicians clearly want to remain but don't have the balls to revoke A50 and haven't even managed to come together enough (as of yet) to agree a plan to get rid of Boris and call a snap election.
The only thing I'm certain of anymore is things cannot stay this way, we are in a politically created limbo and it has to change. Boris should call an election and stand on a leave (deal or no deal) manifesto and take on the rest. Winner takes all.
It all comes back to Cameron's stupidity. He arrogantly assumed we'd choose remain so made no plans for anything else, we had a binary choice which has caused massive division that could even split the Union, it has already split friends and families. Something has to give, one way or the other.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Aug 21 with 1318 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Forgive me, I can't go through the whole thread but I have a question or three or more, at the end.....

First there's this https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/11/no-renegotiation-withdrawal-agr

So, the EU will not renegotiate, the backstop must remain. Now we all know Parliament has rejected the deal, 3 times. We also know they want to reject "no deal" but it's currently the default legal position. The EU says the backstop must stay to prevent a hard border in Eire.

So,
1, If Parliament won't accept the "only deal" what are they going to do?

2, Does "no deal" Brexit mean a hard border In Eire anyway?

3, If the answer to 2 is yes, surely the EU knows that by refusing to renegotiate they are going to help cause they very thing they say they are desperate to prevent?

4, Do we need a general election to change the maths in Parliament and see if that will trigger movement?

5, Is the EU hoping that the threat of no deal will stimulate Parliament to call for another referendum or to just revoke A50 and be done/damned with it?

6, Is there anything Corbyn et al won't try to try and be Prime Minister?

7, If we assume that Parliament somehow stops no deal brexit but still won't accept the only deal on offer but nothing else changes (say Bojo wins a no confidence vote) just what do we do?
Lets face it, at the outset we were told tht the uncertainty around brexit would cause problems and all the politicians have done is cause stagnation and even more uncertainty. We are were we are partly because Parliament has proved incacpable of making a decision, whichever way. Most of the politicians clearly want to remain but don't have the balls to revoke A50 and haven't even managed to come together enough (as of yet) to agree a plan to get rid of Boris and call a snap election.
The only thing I'm certain of anymore is things cannot stay this way, we are in a politically created limbo and it has to change. Boris should call an election and stand on a leave (deal or no deal) manifesto and take on the rest. Winner takes all.
It all comes back to Cameron's stupidity. He arrogantly assumed we'd choose remain so made no plans for anything else, we had a binary choice which has caused massive division that could even split the Union, it has already split friends and families. Something has to give, one way or the other.

Remain is inevitable. They have engineered it well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Aug 21 with 1315 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Aug 21 by Highjack

Remain is inevitable. They have engineered it well.

We won’t remain. We will leave with the deal with a nonsense, meaningless tweak on the back stop to save face.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:12 - Aug 21 with 1313 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

We won’t remain. We will leave with the deal with a nonsense, meaningless tweak on the back stop to save face.

The one they are refusing to even consider tweaking?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Aug 21 with 1311 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't count on it just yet. How far will the EU push it? No deal is bad for everybody so they shouldn't wait too long. It'd be a bad thing to end up with no deal because they were to busy having a dick swinging contest!
Though I do think that trying to engineer remain was the big plan all along, the way so many of the UK politicians were behaving plus of course, that letter that Barnier allegedly sent.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:22 - Aug 21 with 1305 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:12 - Aug 21 by Highjack

The one they are refusing to even consider tweaking?

Yup.

The only choice is that deal or don’t leave. No deal results in that deal anyway. As we have to trade with the EU, and to do so, will have to pay up what we owe, sort out rights for people living here etc. Which is all the WA does. It’s been the case for months and months and months.

If no one is prepared to say revoke, or call a second referendum (and Corbyn is the only one that can really make that happen and he’s an idiot) the only option is that deal.

Johnson has an issue because he’s said it’s dead. So he needs it to be tweaked. It won’t be meaningful, in fact it’ll be nonsense but I think it will happen. He will say he has won a huge concession. And they’ll vote it through. As a way of stopping this endless nonsense.

Why are he and Merkel meeting today?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Aug 21 with 1305 viewsbluey_the_blue

That may save face, but then the EU who have continually said WA won't be reopened would lose face.

The impasse won't be broken.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:29 - Aug 21 with 1299 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Aug 21 by bluey_the_blue

That may save face, but then the EU who have continually said WA won't be reopened would lose face.

The impasse won't be broken.

The EU won’t lose face if the changes result in the same outcome. The backstop is ours not theirs as we keep telling you.

They have said repeatedly that if we can find a way of achieving the same, they’ll look at it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Aug 21 with 1290 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:22 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Yup.

The only choice is that deal or don’t leave. No deal results in that deal anyway. As we have to trade with the EU, and to do so, will have to pay up what we owe, sort out rights for people living here etc. Which is all the WA does. It’s been the case for months and months and months.

If no one is prepared to say revoke, or call a second referendum (and Corbyn is the only one that can really make that happen and he’s an idiot) the only option is that deal.

Johnson has an issue because he’s said it’s dead. So he needs it to be tweaked. It won’t be meaningful, in fact it’ll be nonsense but I think it will happen. He will say he has won a huge concession. And they’ll vote it through. As a way of stopping this endless nonsense.

Why are he and Merkel meeting today?

We can still trade with the EU under a no deal though. Of course there will be tariffs imposed and difficulties deliberately thrown in but trade will continue.
Germany is on the brink of recession and won't want it's second largest car export market more badly hit han need be. They send over 750,000 cars here per year, thousands of jobs are on the line across Europe.
The EU has a lot to be concerned about. Italy is making waves, Greece is unstable, France is still having protests though the news has become bored of reporting them. A disorderly Brexit could tip some other places over the proverbial edge.
All things considered I need to win the lottery (because the rich will always be ok) and then I'll go live in Canada!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Aug 21 with 1281 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Aug 21 by Catullus

We can still trade with the EU under a no deal though. Of course there will be tariffs imposed and difficulties deliberately thrown in but trade will continue.
Germany is on the brink of recession and won't want it's second largest car export market more badly hit han need be. They send over 750,000 cars here per year, thousands of jobs are on the line across Europe.
The EU has a lot to be concerned about. Italy is making waves, Greece is unstable, France is still having protests though the news has become bored of reporting them. A disorderly Brexit could tip some other places over the proverbial edge.
All things considered I need to win the lottery (because the rich will always be ok) and then I'll go live in Canada!

The tariffs will kill the trade. And we can’t remove tariffs for the EU without doing so with every other country (due to WTO rules). And if we remove all tariffs for every country there’s no point in anyone signing a trade deal with us.

I agree that a no deal hurts the EU as well. Just not as much as it hurts us.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Aug 21 with 1264 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

The tariffs will kill the trade. And we can’t remove tariffs for the EU without doing so with every other country (due to WTO rules). And if we remove all tariffs for every country there’s no point in anyone signing a trade deal with us.

I agree that a no deal hurts the EU as well. Just not as much as it hurts us.

Can remove EU tariffs when a free trade agreement agreed though?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 1254 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Aug 21 by bluey_the_blue

Can remove EU tariffs when a free trade agreement agreed though?

Well obviously.

And as they’ve said, they won’t sign a free trade agreement with us until we pay what we owe, and agree the rights of EU nationals, and have a mechanism to prevent non conforming goods cross the EU border...

If only there was a document that did all that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024