Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329684 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:28 - Sep 17 with 1852 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Your predictions about general elections is like Cardiff’s premier league stats .

Facking awful

'Are' not 'is' ffs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Sep 17 with 1786 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 15 by monmouth

Jango Redux

Jingo Jango

I see Johnson’s been called out by the EU on lying about progress yet again. Comical Alex. Britain is just a banana republic now, without the bananas.

I am assuming you are not familiar with the story of the Cavendish Banana cultivated at Chatsworth 180 years age, and from which for several decades, virtually every banana consumed in the western world has directly descended.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Sep 17 with 1785 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Sep 17 by chad

I am assuming you are not familiar with the story of the Cavendish Banana cultivated at Chatsworth 180 years age, and from which for several decades, virtually every banana consumed in the western world has directly descended.

Cool story, sis.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Sep 17 with 1775 viewslondonlisa2001

Excellent. All we need to do is cover the whole of Derbyshire with greenhouses and we’ll be sorted.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Sep 17 with 1773 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Sep 17 by WarwickHunt

Cool story, sis.

Thanks bro ;) if we are to be a banana republic don’t let it be said it’s sans bananas
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Sep 17 with 1770 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

Excellent. All we need to do is cover the whole of Derbyshire with greenhouses and we’ll be sorted.

Excellent suggestion Lis, glad to see you putting your mind to Brexit planning. Think the NT have already made a start on that though. Think of all the potassium.

Edit - poss RHS not NT?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 18:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Sep 17 with 1757 viewsmonmouth

Chatsworth saves the day! Huzzah for Chatsworth. We’ll show those foreign wallahs. Thanks for putting me right Chad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Sep 17 with 1753 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Sep 17 by chad

Excellent suggestion Lis, glad to see you putting your mind to Brexit planning. Think the NT have already made a start on that though. Think of all the potassium.

Edit - poss RHS not NT?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 18:40]

How many greenhouses would it take to grow the 5 billion bananas we eat every year in the UK do you reckon?

And what will we do for the 12-15 months it takes before the first fruit? And who would we employ to plant them and look after them if we don’t bring in fruit workers any longer?

This is exactly the same level of Brexit planning as is actually happening sadly.

Btw - I’m not sure we get more potassium if they’re grown here you know. Or do you think it will be British potassium and therefore more powerful? A sort of Hulk-like potassium perhaps?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Sep 17 with 1746 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

How many greenhouses would it take to grow the 5 billion bananas we eat every year in the UK do you reckon?

And what will we do for the 12-15 months it takes before the first fruit? And who would we employ to plant them and look after them if we don’t bring in fruit workers any longer?

This is exactly the same level of Brexit planning as is actually happening sadly.

Btw - I’m not sure we get more potassium if they’re grown here you know. Or do you think it will be British potassium and therefore more powerful? A sort of Hulk-like potassium perhaps?

Boo. Now you’ve spoilt it all. I was calmed about the whole thing and all set for the potassium rich, sunlit, uplands.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 1734 viewsmonmouth

Could only be one source. Get him writing your material Swinson!

“Faced with a handful of people shouting: “We don’t like you very much,” Johnson imploded under the weight of his own narcissism. The Incredible Bulk morphed from green to yellow and fled sobbing indoors. He’d been in some tricky situations before where the future of the world had been at risk from super-soldiers powered by gamma radiation. But nothing as dangerous as this.”

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 1728 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Sep 17 with 1699 viewsexiledclaseboy

I heard that chatsworth bananas weren’t straight enough so the EU banned them.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Sep 17 with 1640 viewssherpajacob

All other countries have inferior potassium.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 17 with 1629 viewsCatullus

Or maybe we'll carry on importing them from all the Non EU countries that grow them? Ecuador, Costa Rica, Columbia, the Phillipines, India.

We are the 5th largest importer of bananas apparently.

PS, British potassium is rubbish! Or maybe that was just my potassium which might be Welsh or British.....or Germanic. I'll check with my Gastroenterologist, Dr Ch'ng. Lovely man.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 17 with 1609 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Or maybe we'll carry on importing them from all the Non EU countries that grow them? Ecuador, Costa Rica, Columbia, the Phillipines, India.

We are the 5th largest importer of bananas apparently.

PS, British potassium is rubbish! Or maybe that was just my potassium which might be Welsh or British.....or Germanic. I'll check with my Gastroenterologist, Dr Ch'ng. Lovely man.

Didn't Geest import bananas from the Windies in the day? I mean CommonWealth days?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 17 with 1604 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 17 by Luther27

Didn't Geest import bananas from the Windies in the day? I mean CommonWealth days?

For many years I think they used Barry Docks.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Sep 17 with 1578 viewsLeonWasGod

I hope these are gender neutral bananas. We don’t want them affected by subconscious bias. And they need to be bendy. We can’t have Brexit bananas that aren’t bendy, otherwise what’s the point of leaving?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 17 with 1576 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

I hope these are gender neutral bananas. We don’t want them affected by subconscious bias. And they need to be bendy. We can’t have Brexit bananas that aren’t bendy, otherwise what’s the point of leaving?

In these pc laden days it's now impossible to be too bent! Too straight is a huge problem though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:21 - Sep 18 with 1531 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Jezza you fecking clown 🤡.

You just handed the Libdems millions of remain votes in England.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:00 - Sep 18 with 1484 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:21 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

Swinson is far from perfect, but she hit the nail on the head by saying "Farage is Brexit by name and Corbyn is Brexit by nature".

I suppose at least their position has become more clear

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:32 - Sep 18 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

Aye - the bumbling fûckwit said he wouldn’t campaign for it either.

Just like last time then Corbyn, you massive fûcking useless, two-faced twàt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Sep 18 with 1456 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:32 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Aye - the bumbling fûckwit said he wouldn’t campaign for it either.

Just like last time then Corbyn, you massive fûcking useless, two-faced twàt.

It's clear Red Len and Milne are pulling the strings. For the many, hey?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:07 - Sep 18 with 1451 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Sep 18 by waynekerr55

It's clear Red Len and Milne are pulling the strings. For the many, hey?

Don’t forget Jon ‘Momentum’ Lansman who has just had Labour Students kicked out because they are “too centrist”.

Another own goal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:18 - Sep 18 with 1443 viewsjackrmee

What's he done wrong? I don't get it...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:33 - Sep 18 with 1435 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:18 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

What's he done wrong? I don't get it...

It’s what he hasn’t done...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024