Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308892 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:47 - Aug 2 with 1568 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:06 - Aug 2 by Highjack

That’s just whataboutery. We’ve had this nonsense from the start.

If someone is critical of the EU, pointing out correctly that our own system is also shit is not a strong defence of the EU. It’s irrelevant. It’s a different argument and discussion altogether.

In fact it’s an argument AGAINST the EU as why would anybody want two shit systems (Three if you include the WAG) when they could only have one?

Whats a WAG ? 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Aug 2 with 1556 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:47 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Whats a WAG ? 🤷‍♂️

Welsh assembly geriatrics.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:32 - Aug 2 with 1545 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:06 - Aug 2 by Highjack

That’s just whataboutery. We’ve had this nonsense from the start.

If someone is critical of the EU, pointing out correctly that our own system is also shit is not a strong defence of the EU. It’s irrelevant. It’s a different argument and discussion altogether.

In fact it’s an argument AGAINST the EU as why would anybody want two shit systems (Three if you include the WAG) when they could only have one?

HAHAHA you fcking hypocrite.

The crux of the Brexiters argument were full on whataboutery coupled with claims that "we" could do better...and looking at this last twelve months that claim is farcical. One of my favourite things about you was ,in the past, when a conservative leaning poster was having their arse handed to them in a thread. You would jump in one a post from whoever was tearing apart the conservative poster and you'd make a facile or funny quip as a means of distraction from/dilution of affect.

As to political systems and their faults, to date, there has been no perfect nation or federation of states/nation. Remainers have not argued that the EU was perfect just that it was so much a beter idea and in general it worked better (for multiple levels of society) than our own current system.

Those of us who PREFFERED remain would agree that there was work to do in Europe but we highlighted the fact that in comparable cases the UK was so much worse. Immigration was one of those areas, people were howling about the influx of immigrants yet European law allowed governments to exercise control over this and France and Germany did. Britain didn't bother as it would mean an expense and we just chose to blame Europe for our own laziness/penny pinching.

One of your favourite bullshit arguments has been the imperfection of the EU - perfection is the enemy of good. Perhaps you should hand back all your qualifications as you did not get 100% scores in them. Me personally I will take the best of what is on offer and push for improvement.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 19:15 - Aug 2 with 1538 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 18:32 - Aug 2 by DJack

The crux of the Brexiters argument were full on whataboutery coupled with claims that "we" could do better...and looking at this last twelve months that claim is farcical. One of my favourite things about you was ,in the past, when a conservative leaning poster was having their arse handed to them in a thread. You would jump in one a post from whoever was tearing apart the conservative poster and you'd make a facile or funny quip as a means of distraction from/dilution of affect.

As to political systems and their faults, to date, there has been no perfect nation or federation of states/nation. Remainers have not argued that the EU was perfect just that it was so much a beter idea and in general it worked better (for multiple levels of society) than our own current system.

Those of us who PREFFERED remain would agree that there was work to do in Europe but we highlighted the fact that in comparable cases the UK was so much worse. Immigration was one of those areas, people were howling about the influx of immigrants yet European law allowed governments to exercise control over this and France and Germany did. Britain didn't bother as it would mean an expense and we just chose to blame Europe for our own laziness/penny pinching.

One of your favourite bullshit arguments has been the imperfection of the EU - perfection is the enemy of good. Perhaps you should hand back all your qualifications as you did not get 100% scores in them. Me personally I will take the best of what is on offer and push for improvement.

God, your a bad loser.
Remoaner,losers . on 20:48 - Aug 2 with 1511 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:15 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

God, your a bad loser.

Go on, answer the immigration point.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 12:23 - Aug 3 with 1455 viewsCatullus

There is plenty of work to be done in the EU just as there is here. However, in the EU you have to get the agreement of 27 other countries, there had to be complete agreement for major changes. What I see I see in the EU is things that have benefitted France and Germany but have been bad for the Southern European countries. I see a farming policy that causes ecological damage and hands huge sums of money to rich landowners.
Today I've read that Luxembourg is investigating financial corruption in 22 EU member states.
You probably won't remember this but way back when I made the point about the number of politicians. We used to have just Westminster but then came a time when we had Westminster, the devolved governments and the EU and it seemed that things got worse, there was no money left for importnat things like healthcare and schools, police and welfare yet we were paying millions extra out to politicians. Why did we need three rubbish governments, wasn't one enough? We had more chance of effecting change in just one government. It always puzzled me how we could allow massive pay rises for UK politicians when they all had less work to do. The Senedd has limited powers but they get around 70k per year. MP's had less work to do because the EU rules and laws took precedence but they didn't take pay cuts, of course now I expect they'll argue they deserve more. Lets not forget the EU and the massive pay and expenses they get, along with the heavily subsidised shopping they enjoy. Lets not forget the Senedd wants to increase it's number by 30% either, more millions we'd be having to waste on poor politicians.
I told ECB that I would ditch the EU AND the Senedd but if the only choice turned out to be having the EU then I would ditch Westminster and the HoL and England could have it's own Assembly.
If we'd voted remain I would be arguing for federalisation and disbanding Westminster and the Lords. I'd still be arguing the EU needed reform though. However, we voted leave so now I say we should reverse devolution, disband the HoL and have an elected second chamber.
It's a funny old world.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 13:51 - Aug 3 with 1448 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:32 - Aug 2 by DJack

“The crux of the Brexiters argument were full on whataboutery coupled with claims that "we" could do better”

How is that whataboutery? It’s in direct relation to the question on the ballot paper.

“and looking at this last twelve months that claim is farcical“

Is it really? Life has just gone on as normal for most, apart from the pandemic that’s ravaged the globe. I always said from the start the worst thing that could happen for the remainiacs is us leaving and everybody realising that life goes on as normal. That’s why they tried to stop it at all costs. Their argument is dead now. There’s been little fire and brimstone. Plague? Ok there’s been a bit of that but even Anna Soubry would struggle to link Covid-19 to brexit.

“One of my favourite things about you was ,in the past, when a conservative leaning poster was having their arse handed to them in a thread. You would jump in one a post from whoever was tearing apart the conservative poster and you'd make a facile or funny quip as a means of distraction from/dilution of affect.”

And he’s missed the ball by miles there Jeff and gone straight in on the man. He had no chance of winning it so he’s taken one for the team and picked up a clear yellow card. Back to the studio Jeff.

“As to political systems and their faults, to date, there has been no perfect nation or federation of states/nation. Remainers have not argued that the EU was perfect just that it was so much a beter idea and in general it worked better (for multiple levels of society) than our own current system“

I’ve yet to meet a remainer who actually likes the EU. Pretty much all say “I don’t like it but we should remain and reform.” The EU are not interested in reform. Their answer to every problem is carry on regardless with more EU. If there was significant reform I’d probably come over to your side, but the chances of that happening are similar to Jake Bidwell winning the balon’dor or whatever it’s called. As for “worked better” there are huge swathes of Southern Europe who would strongly disagree.

“Those of us who PREFFERED remain would agree that there was work to do in Europe but we highlighted the fact that in comparable cases the UK was so much worse. Immigration was one of those areas, people were howling about the influx of immigrants yet European law allowed governments to exercise control over this and France and Germany did. Britain didn't bother as it would mean an expense and we just chose to blame Europe for our own laziness/penny pinching”

Perhaps the remain campaign should have been stronger in their message that this was the case? They made their whole argument about money and the economy believing in that tired old adage that people always vote with their wallets. They were wrong in this case. If they couldn’t make this simple point get through with the weight of the pro remain media behind them, the BBC, President f*ing Obama etc. then they probably deserved to lose.

“One of your favourite bullshit arguments has been the imperfection of the EU - perfection is the enemy of good. Perhaps you should hand back all your qualifications as you did not get 100% scores in them. Me personally I will take the best of what is on offer and push for improvement.”

That wasn’t anywhere near my favourite argument. My favourite argument was that there is a committee of appointed people with the power to send directives across an entire continent that affect people’s lives who have never had to seek a single vote from the people of Europe. Nobody knows who they are, nobody knows what they stand for. If you look into their history a lot of them would be considered to be quite to the far right if they were British politicians. My argument isn’t about imperfection. It’s about illegitimacy. Governments have to govern by consent. Before 2016 not a single British person had ever given consent for this. Lots of Europeans had rejected it via numerous referendums but those votes that went the wrong way were either ignored or they were made to vote again. This is the path to totalitarian dictatorship. The people of Europe are an inconvenience to them, a hindrance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:18 - Aug 3 with 1439 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 13:51 - Aug 3 by Highjack

“The crux of the Brexiters argument were full on whataboutery coupled with claims that "we" could do better”

How is that whataboutery? It’s in direct relation to the question on the ballot paper.

“and looking at this last twelve months that claim is farcical“

Is it really? Life has just gone on as normal for most, apart from the pandemic that’s ravaged the globe. I always said from the start the worst thing that could happen for the remainiacs is us leaving and everybody realising that life goes on as normal. That’s why they tried to stop it at all costs. Their argument is dead now. There’s been little fire and brimstone. Plague? Ok there’s been a bit of that but even Anna Soubry would struggle to link Covid-19 to brexit.

“One of my favourite things about you was ,in the past, when a conservative leaning poster was having their arse handed to them in a thread. You would jump in one a post from whoever was tearing apart the conservative poster and you'd make a facile or funny quip as a means of distraction from/dilution of affect.”

And he’s missed the ball by miles there Jeff and gone straight in on the man. He had no chance of winning it so he’s taken one for the team and picked up a clear yellow card. Back to the studio Jeff.

“As to political systems and their faults, to date, there has been no perfect nation or federation of states/nation. Remainers have not argued that the EU was perfect just that it was so much a beter idea and in general it worked better (for multiple levels of society) than our own current system“

I’ve yet to meet a remainer who actually likes the EU. Pretty much all say “I don’t like it but we should remain and reform.” The EU are not interested in reform. Their answer to every problem is carry on regardless with more EU. If there was significant reform I’d probably come over to your side, but the chances of that happening are similar to Jake Bidwell winning the balon’dor or whatever it’s called. As for “worked better” there are huge swathes of Southern Europe who would strongly disagree.

“Those of us who PREFFERED remain would agree that there was work to do in Europe but we highlighted the fact that in comparable cases the UK was so much worse. Immigration was one of those areas, people were howling about the influx of immigrants yet European law allowed governments to exercise control over this and France and Germany did. Britain didn't bother as it would mean an expense and we just chose to blame Europe for our own laziness/penny pinching”

Perhaps the remain campaign should have been stronger in their message that this was the case? They made their whole argument about money and the economy believing in that tired old adage that people always vote with their wallets. They were wrong in this case. If they couldn’t make this simple point get through with the weight of the pro remain media behind them, the BBC, President f*ing Obama etc. then they probably deserved to lose.

“One of your favourite bullshit arguments has been the imperfection of the EU - perfection is the enemy of good. Perhaps you should hand back all your qualifications as you did not get 100% scores in them. Me personally I will take the best of what is on offer and push for improvement.”

That wasn’t anywhere near my favourite argument. My favourite argument was that there is a committee of appointed people with the power to send directives across an entire continent that affect people’s lives who have never had to seek a single vote from the people of Europe. Nobody knows who they are, nobody knows what they stand for. If you look into their history a lot of them would be considered to be quite to the far right if they were British politicians. My argument isn’t about imperfection. It’s about illegitimacy. Governments have to govern by consent. Before 2016 not a single British person had ever given consent for this. Lots of Europeans had rejected it via numerous referendums but those votes that went the wrong way were either ignored or they were made to vote again. This is the path to totalitarian dictatorship. The people of Europe are an inconvenience to them, a hindrance.

Come on HJ, you know that we won't see full effects until after the transition period.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 14:28 - Aug 3 with 1437 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:18 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

Come on HJ, you know that we won't see full effects until after the transition period.

We were told a vote to leave would cause the apocalypse. Then when life went on as normal it was “well we haven’t left yet.” Then we left and woke to find more perpetual normality so now it’s “it’ll all happen after the transition period.”

No doubt when everything is fine after the transitional period there’ll be some other far off deadline invented where catastrophe will strike.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:28 - Aug 3 with 1418 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 14:28 - Aug 3 by Highjack

We were told a vote to leave would cause the apocalypse. Then when life went on as normal it was “well we haven’t left yet.” Then we left and woke to find more perpetual normality so now it’s “it’ll all happen after the transition period.”

No doubt when everything is fine after the transitional period there’ll be some other far off deadline invented where catastrophe will strike.

You know my views on the matter. We wont know exactly until the transition period is over. That's one of the few undisputed facts of this sorry farce.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:13 - Aug 3 with 1405 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:28 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

You know my views on the matter. We wont know exactly until the transition period is over. That's one of the few undisputed facts of this sorry farce.

You say sorry farce I say fantastic achievement. Opinions eh? We’ll just have to do the civil thing and agree to disagree.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 1405 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:28 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

I think the unfortunate truth is now that brexit won't matter all that much, We will see chaos and economic turmoil across the world because of the pandemic.

The EU could have such dire economic problems in its Southern states that brexit will look like a good day at the races. Italy is already looking dead in the water economically and has told the EU it needs more help. Is an Italian surge for leave on the cards,

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2019/06/06/what-brexit-has-taught-italy-about

After the transition period how will we know if any problems are because of brexit or Covid? Even then because of tensions with China and Trump being a dribbling idiot it might have to do with other issues again.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:33 - Aug 3 with 1390 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 16:13 - Aug 3 by Highjack

You say sorry farce I say fantastic achievement. Opinions eh? We’ll just have to do the civil thing and agree to disagree.

Well no. It depends on what is deemed a fantastic achievement. Like him or loathe him Cummings used data mining brilliantly.

The sorry farce is how it's been handled from the day after the referendum; neither side has covered themselves in glory.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:34 - Aug 3 with 1389 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 16:15 - Aug 3 by Catullus

I think the unfortunate truth is now that brexit won't matter all that much, We will see chaos and economic turmoil across the world because of the pandemic.

The EU could have such dire economic problems in its Southern states that brexit will look like a good day at the races. Italy is already looking dead in the water economically and has told the EU it needs more help. Is an Italian surge for leave on the cards,

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2019/06/06/what-brexit-has-taught-italy-about

After the transition period how will we know if any problems are because of brexit or Covid? Even then because of tensions with China and Trump being a dribbling idiot it might have to do with other issues again.

Just a hunch but adding red tape and friction to trade will add cost and reduce efficency. How the future looks well that's a different conversation altogether 😁

Remoaner,losers . on 19:49 - Aug 3 with 1385 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:33 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

Well no. It depends on what is deemed a fantastic achievement. Like him or loathe him Cummings used data mining brilliantly.

The sorry farce is how it's been handled from the day after the referendum; neither side has covered themselves in glory.

Genuine change in the future of the country via the ballot box is the achievement. Living in one of the safest seats in the country meant it was probably the only time in my lifetime my vote actually mattered. And that’s a nice change.

Agreed on the farce since the vote though. They’ve all behaved shambolically.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:34 - Aug 3 with 1366 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 19:49 - Aug 3 by Highjack

Genuine change in the future of the country via the ballot box is the achievement. Living in one of the safest seats in the country meant it was probably the only time in my lifetime my vote actually mattered. And that’s a nice change.

Agreed on the farce since the vote though. They’ve all behaved shambolically.

We can but hope. It's a farce at the moment, we are living in worrying times

Remoaner,losers . on 11:58 - Aug 4 with 1326 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 20:34 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

We can but hope. It's a farce at the moment, we are living in worrying times

No one can see the future. It's entirely possible that staying in the EU would have been very bad for us.

Yes the costs may rise but there's no reason why efficiency has to drop, it's just adjusting to new rules and routines.

On the other hand, what if, just WHAT IF costs actually dropped in the future? What if (because the pandemic had showed the need) we became more self sufficient as a country and that caused costs to drop as imports dropped? Improbable or unlikely you may say, but possible.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:45 - Aug 4 with 1315 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 11:58 - Aug 4 by Catullus

No one can see the future. It's entirely possible that staying in the EU would have been very bad for us.

Yes the costs may rise but there's no reason why efficiency has to drop, it's just adjusting to new rules and routines.

On the other hand, what if, just WHAT IF costs actually dropped in the future? What if (because the pandemic had showed the need) we became more self sufficient as a country and that caused costs to drop as imports dropped? Improbable or unlikely you may say, but possible.

How can adding extra layers of red tape make things more efficient?

The problem is globalisation per se.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 1261 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:34 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

Just a hunch but adding red tape and friction to trade will add cost and reduce efficency. How the future looks well that's a different conversation altogether 😁

A bit more red tape with the remaining 27 EU countries but a lot less red tape with nearly 190 countries. Even the EU negotiators are beginning to realise Germany and France need to trade with the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:05 - Aug 5 with 1256 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:45 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

How can adding extra layers of red tape make things more efficient?

The problem is globalisation per se.

If globalisation is the problem, per se, how is brexit a bad thing?

This country needs to be more self sufficient, we need shorter supply chains. The pandemic has shown that in such events (and lets face it, therr have been quite a few bad events internationally speaking this lat 20 years) we need to be able to look after ourselves. Instead of importing so much stuff we need to be producing it and so be able to protect ourselves if the world hits a snag.
Of course we can't produce absolutely everything but we can be more self sufficient for food and medicines to start with. When your supply chain stretches all the way to China the chances of problems arising multiply. Of course we want to trade with the rest of the world but we need the capability to look after ourselves when needs be.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:16 - Aug 5 with 1251 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 10:05 - Aug 5 by Catullus

If globalisation is the problem, per se, how is brexit a bad thing?

This country needs to be more self sufficient, we need shorter supply chains. The pandemic has shown that in such events (and lets face it, therr have been quite a few bad events internationally speaking this lat 20 years) we need to be able to look after ourselves. Instead of importing so much stuff we need to be producing it and so be able to protect ourselves if the world hits a snag.
Of course we can't produce absolutely everything but we can be more self sufficient for food and medicines to start with. When your supply chain stretches all the way to China the chances of problems arising multiply. Of course we want to trade with the rest of the world but we need the capability to look after ourselves when needs be.

And there in lies the problem. We don't have the capacity to make things ourselves - therefore we can't become self sufficient.

Re brexit being a bad thing, it's a bad thing as we are now small fish in a giant ocean and we have a political class who wouldn't last 5 minutes in normal life. If the EU was so bad, why haven't Italy and the others that Farage reckons will leave joined us?

Remoaner,losers . on 12:32 - Aug 5 with 1249 viewsonehunglow

I seem to have missed all this.800 + pages.

About the best thing Ive done in years

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Remoaner,losers . on 21:46 - Aug 5 with 1220 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 12:32 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

I seem to have missed all this.800 + pages.

About the best thing Ive done in years

1.5m views, Pikey Paul will be pleased.
Remoaner,losers . on 11:56 - Aug 6 with 1193 viewswaynekerr55

And Kent to have its own border...

Remoaner,losers . on 21:41 - Aug 7 with 1125 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:16 - Aug 5 by waynekerr55

And there in lies the problem. We don't have the capacity to make things ourselves - therefore we can't become self sufficient.

Re brexit being a bad thing, it's a bad thing as we are now small fish in a giant ocean and we have a political class who wouldn't last 5 minutes in normal life. If the EU was so bad, why haven't Italy and the others that Farage reckons will leave joined us?

We had the capacity once so maybe we can have it again?

Surely you have noticed a lot of arguments amongst the EU members? the anti EU sentiment is growing across Europe, call it what you will, nationalism, populism,nativism but it's grown. France has a large anti EU group headed by LePen.
Just yesterday I read that the CETA trade deal with Canada has been held up because of a dispute over protected foods (Halloumi I think it was but apparently there are others who want their regional favourites given protected status) and while it probably won't be a deal breaker or cause the EU to split up, it is very hard trying to get all 27 members to agree when they all want their own way!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024