Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301816 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:09 - Jan 16 with 5100 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

The Guardian ? PMSL

The point was about people changing their minds something the remoaners keep banging on about but ONLY IF ITS IN ONE DIRECTION.

438 and fecking loving it.

Fixed it for you.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/the-top-10-european-union-myths-debunked-10404440

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Jan 16 with 5094 viewsBatterseajack

Should project fear include, EU superstate, EU army and Turkish people flooding our shores?
N/A. on 22:39 - Jan 16 with 5028 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:41]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Countdown begins. on 22:46 - Jan 16 with 5019 viewspikeypaul

Careful Huw,you will have the clueless muppets who fell for project fear and now can not accept the democratic result throwing insults left ,right and centre if your not careful.

Just remember free speech is accepted here as long as it's on the remoaner and lunatic leftie agenda or your a terrorist lover like the bogtrotter beggar.

438 and fecking loving it.

It will be here before we know it,it only seems like yesterday when it was announced that we are leaving.

In the meantime I'll take great delight in the pain they are obviously going through.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 22:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 01:02 - Jan 17 with 4981 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Jan 16 by Batterseajack

Should project fear include, EU superstate, EU army and Turkish people flooding our shores?

Not forgetting the 50 million Romanians and Bulgarians that came here. No wonder it's busy down Oystermouth Road at rush hour these days.
The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Jan 17 with 4929 viewsBatterseajack

N/A. on 22:39 - Jan 16 by Huw57

N/A.

I'm curious to know what exactly people are disgusted about with regards to our treatment from Barnier and co.? Project slogans said it would be easy and that we held all the cards, so called project fear said that it would be very difficult, especially with regards to the Irish Border, and that the EU would understandably look out for the interests of the people it represents. Looks to me that project fear was right in that regard and people were warned.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 14:28]
The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Jan 17 with 4924 viewspikeypaul

437 and fecking loving it.

The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Jan 17 with 4914 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Jan 17 by Batterseajack

I'm curious to know what exactly people are disgusted about with regards to our treatment from Barnier and co.? Project slogans said it would be easy and that we held all the cards, so called project fear said that it would be very difficult, especially with regards to the Irish Border, and that the EU would understandably look out for the interests of the people it represents. Looks to me that project fear was right in that regard and people were warned.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 14:28]

Some people are annoyed because the EU has stated consistently. "

These are the rules. The UK helped make the rules. If you want a deal the rules are the same for the UK as everyone else"

The problem as I see it is that in the UK we now expect politicians to be duplicitous and say one thing but do another.

The EU are simply doing what they said they would and applying rules already agreed. Tories and kippers in particular have a problem getting their heads round this.

Many simply can't understand why the German car industry hasn't been more proactive in helping us take back control.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 12:40]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Jan 17 with 4909 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Jan 17 by pikeypaul

Fair play, you have crucified yourself on your very own thread.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Jan 17 with 4884 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Jan 17 by pikeypaul

Project head in sand
The Countdown begins. on 15:34 - Jan 17 with 4872 viewsjackandcoke81

A Welsh person voting for Brexit is like a Turkey voting for Christmas. As if the Conservatives will do anything for us.....
The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Jan 17 with 4852 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Jan 17 by Ebo

Fair play, you have crucified yourself on your very own thread.

Not at all .

All the usual suspects can do is throw insults it does not mean anything.

Please point out an actual point of FACT where I’ve crucified myself on this thread?

Or are you just another one who thinks throwing insults constantly makes them meaningful.

Like earlier said you are driven by politics of envy and since you are a nothing want everyone else to have nothing.

Your jealousy and envy will kill you in the end son, your better off working a bit harder then maybe you will achieve something in life rather than being a loser and envious of others.

437 and fecking loving it
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 16:11]

The Countdown begins. on 16:14 - Jan 17 with 4836 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Jan 17 by pikeypaul

Not at all .

Please point out an actual point of FACT where I’ve crucified myself on this thread?

Or are you just another one who thinks throwing insults constantly makes them meaningful.

Like earlier said you are driven by politics of envy and since you are a nothing want everyone else to have nothing.

Your jealousy and envy will kill you in the end son, your better off working a bit harder then maybe you will achieve something in life rather than being a loser and envious of others.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Jan 17 with 4832 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 15:34 - Jan 17 by jackandcoke81

A Welsh person voting for Brexit is like a Turkey voting for Christmas. As if the Conservatives will do anything for us.....

That is very simplistic and a silly generalisation,there are many Welsh doing very, very well thank you.

I do not see the Labour WAG doing much for 95% of the country but hey most of their clueless voters would vote for them if Hitler was in charge.

Suck it up remoaners.

N/A. on 17:10 - Jan 17 with 4805 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 4799 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 16:14 - Jan 17 by Bobby_Fischer

Pathetic.

It appears all the remoaners have is to resort to name calling which sums them up totally.

Maybe they should use the abacus to realise what Bulls!te project fear was.

Suck it up you leftie losers.

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Jan 17 with 4790 viewsFlashberryjack

Talking of Turkeys..... what will Corbyn & Abbott do for us ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 23:27 - Jan 17 with 4749 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Jan 17 by pikeypaul

Not at all .

Why on earth would I be jealous of a selfish prick like you? You must really hate yourself judging by your manner on here.

I work hard pal at a job I really enjoy. A job that could be in jeopardy post Brexit due to complete meffs like you.

Oh and by the way, you have not given one concrete reason of why you think this bonfire of shit is a great idea. It's unraveling by the day, it is a complete mess. A lot of what you voted for is just not going to happen.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 23:36]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 23:56 - Jan 17 with 4740 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 23:27 - Jan 17 by Ebo

Why on earth would I be jealous of a selfish prick like you? You must really hate yourself judging by your manner on here.

I work hard pal at a job I really enjoy. A job that could be in jeopardy post Brexit due to complete meffs like you.

Oh and by the way, you have not given one concrete reason of why you think this bonfire of shit is a great idea. It's unraveling by the day, it is a complete mess. A lot of what you voted for is just not going to happen.

He didn't vote for it, he voted to remain. He's just so upset by lefty, remoaner, terrorist loving muppets that he's now changed his mind.

Apparently.
The Countdown begins. on 04:29 - Jan 18 with 4721 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Countdown begins. on 23:56 - Jan 17 by Humpty

He didn't vote for it, he voted to remain. He's just so upset by lefty, remoaner, terrorist loving muppets that he's now changed his mind.

Apparently.

Wasn't his fault he was fooled by 'Project Rear'

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Countdown begins. on 04:56 - Jan 18 with 4718 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 04:29 - Jan 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Wasn't his fault he was fooled by 'Project Rear'

Yes Bobby. But I find it amusing when he complains about people calling others names and then continues to call lots of people lots of silly names.

I don't think self awareness is high up on Paul's things to do list.

That's all.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 5:04]
The Countdown begins. on 04:59 - Jan 18 with 4716 viewsHumpty

Plus he's thick as f*ck.
The Countdown begins. on 07:07 - Jan 18 with 4702 viewspikeypaul

436 and fecking loving it

Suck it up losers.

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Jan 18 with 4695 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 23:27 - Jan 17 by Ebo

PMSL

Hate myself ? Hardly very proud to have been very successful in life and could retire at 50 and still have an income far higher than the average national wage with a £400,000 house and zero debt.

It is your "manner " that shows us all you are obviously envious and jealous of the successful .

So I am a "meff" which I see is an alcoholic,homeless person, far from it but keep up the insults since it is all your type have no factual argument at all just insult after insult because someone does not agree with you,really pathetic no wonder you lot have the remoaner tag.

Just saying its unraveling by the day without any reason is also pathetic when progress is being made although you lot would prefer to cut your nose of to spite your face and really want the economy to suffer so you can have a moan about the fact WE ARE COMING OUT so do yourselves a favour and get on with life and accept reality.

The public were told a load of sh!te would happen if we voted leave eg house price 30% crash,stock market crash,mass unemployment ,emergency budget within a week of the referendum,etc,etc,etc. all of which has proven total lies . Even the £ is back up towards $1.40
and like your little Lisa says that's the only currency that matters.

But keep throwing the insults like the since that is all you can do .I will have the last laugh when the great day comes something you all know.

436 and fecking loving it.

The Countdown begins. on 08:40 - Jan 18 with 4681 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Jan 18 by pikeypaul

PMSL

Hate myself ? Hardly very proud to have been very successful in life and could retire at 50 and still have an income far higher than the average national wage with a £400,000 house and zero debt.

It is your "manner " that shows us all you are obviously envious and jealous of the successful .

So I am a "meff" which I see is an alcoholic,homeless person, far from it but keep up the insults since it is all your type have no factual argument at all just insult after insult because someone does not agree with you,really pathetic no wonder you lot have the remoaner tag.

Just saying its unraveling by the day without any reason is also pathetic when progress is being made although you lot would prefer to cut your nose of to spite your face and really want the economy to suffer so you can have a moan about the fact WE ARE COMING OUT so do yourselves a favour and get on with life and accept reality.

The public were told a load of sh!te would happen if we voted leave eg house price 30% crash,stock market crash,mass unemployment ,emergency budget within a week of the referendum,etc,etc,etc. all of which has proven total lies . Even the £ is back up towards $1.40
and like your little Lisa says that's the only currency that matters.

But keep throwing the insults like the since that is all you can do .I will have the last laugh when the great day comes something you all know.

436 and fecking loving it.

Fûck me - hark at Richard Branson in his 400k house. You'll be buying Caldy Island next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024