Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301479 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Jul 15 with 5316 viewsDJack

Boooooooo!

EDIT...

YAY! 100 pages for a post by an idiot on a national act of supreme idiocy!

Woop, woop!

... Can we ship all the Brexiters off to the Isle of Wight and seal off all access now?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 21:36]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Jul 15 with 5305 viewsexiledclaseboy

Congrats, pikeypaul. This is genuinely one of my most favourite PS threads ever. It can only get more entertaining as we approach “exit”day.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Jul 15 with 5283 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Congrats, pikeypaul. This is genuinely one of my most favourite PS threads ever. It can only get more entertaining as we approach “exit”day.

Whenever that is?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Jul 15 with 5261 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Jul 15 by sherpajacob

Whenever that is?

Whenever, however, if ever.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Jul 15 with 5245 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Whenever, however, if ever.

What upsets me is that everytime the Tories have a "night of the long knives" moment they don't actually kill the "losing" Tories...So we now have Brexit and all the pain that comes with it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 03:31 - Jul 16 with 5187 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

The Glorious Day!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Jul 16 with 5115 viewssherpajacob

https://news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-back-my-chequers-plan-or-brexit-wont-happ

Theresa May now saying it's my brexit or no brexit.

Over to you MPs, democracy in action, time to take back control (from May)

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Jul 16 with 5106 viewspikeypaul

256 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jul 16 with 5067 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Jul 16 with 5061 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jul 16 by Shaky

It’ll be interesting to see whether Corbyn will be able to stick to his position of not having a second referendum. Definite momentum in the party towards having one.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 11:48]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 12:17 - Jul 16 with 5051 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Jul 16 by longlostjack

It’ll be interesting to see whether Corbyn will be able to stick to his position of not having a second referendum. Definite momentum in the party towards having one.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 11:48]

There is no parliamentary majority for any form of Brexit so it seems to be the only viable way out.

Certainly if would be political madness if May called an election that Labour wer to win, for Corbyn to allow his government to be torn apart in the same way as is happening with the Conservatives.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Jul 16 with 5022 viewsShaky

Oui, je regrette un peu . . .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Michael Gove admits leave campaign wrong to fuel Turkey fears
Brexiter says he would have preferred campaign to have had ‘slightly different feel’
By Dan Sabbagh

Guardian, Mon 16 Jul 2018 14.38 BST Last modified on Mon 16 Jul 2018

‘I would have to go back and look at everything I said and think whether that was the right response,’ says Michael Gove in a new book, Ctrl Alt Delete. Photograph: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images

Michael Gove has admitted that the official leave campaign should not have stoked fears about Turkish immigration during the 2016 Brexit referendum.

In an interview included in a political book published on Thursday, the environment secretary, who was a key figure in the winning Vote Leave campaign, said that if it had been left entirely to him the leave campaign “would have [had] a slightly different feel”.

During the campaign Gove claimed that Turkey and four other countries could join the EU as soon as 2020, and their accession could lead to 5.2 million extra people moving to the UK by 2030 under free movement.

The Conservative minister was asked by Tom Baldwin, a former communications director for Ed Miliband, in his book Ctrl Alt Delete whether he had been happy making appeals to “some very low sentiments” in the context of concerns over Turkish immigration. The minister replied: “I know what you mean, yes. If it had been left entirely to me the leave campaign would have a slightly different feel.

“I would have to go back and look at everything I said and think whether that was the right response at the right time. There is a sense at the back of my mind that we didn’t get everything absolutely right. It’s a difficult one.”

Warnings about a possible Turkish accession to the EU were a controversial theme of the leave campaign and were frequently made by Gove himself. The leave campaign released a video in May 2016 arguing that “David Cameron cannot be trusted on Turkey”, to back up an argument made in a speech by the minister that if Turkey were to join the EU the impact on the NHS would be “clearly unsustainable”.

In June 2016, only a couple of weeks before the final vote, Gove made a second warning about Turkey, arguing that if the country were ever to join the EU it could create a risk to security. “With the terrorism threat that we face only growing, it is hard to see how it could possibly be in our security interests to open visa-free travel to 77 million Turkish citizens and to create a border-free zone from Iraq, Iran and Syria to the English Channel,” he said.

Turkey has repeatedly said it wants to join the EU but slow-moving accession talks have ground to a halt after the crackdown led by the president, Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan, following the failed military coup in 2016. Even at the time of the UK’s referendum, the possibility of Turkey joining the EU was seen as remote or non-existent.

Elsewhere in the book, Gove says he believes the referendum vote helped to puncture popular concerns about immigration and “burst the Ukip bubble”. He argues that by having the vote, “attitudes to migration are less illiberal in the UK now than in any continental European country. It has been a release of pressure, a humbling of the elites.”

Baldwin worked as communications director for Ed Miliband when he was leader of the opposition after a long period as a political journalist. He has returned to Westminster to act as communications director for the people’s vote campaign, which is campaigning for a second referendum to be held after Theresa May brings back her final deal from Brussels.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/16/michael-gove-admits-leave-was-w

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jul 16 with 5017 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Jul 16 by Shaky

Oui, je regrette un peu . . .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Michael Gove admits leave campaign wrong to fuel Turkey fears
Brexiter says he would have preferred campaign to have had ‘slightly different feel’
By Dan Sabbagh

Guardian, Mon 16 Jul 2018 14.38 BST Last modified on Mon 16 Jul 2018

‘I would have to go back and look at everything I said and think whether that was the right response,’ says Michael Gove in a new book, Ctrl Alt Delete. Photograph: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images

Michael Gove has admitted that the official leave campaign should not have stoked fears about Turkish immigration during the 2016 Brexit referendum.

In an interview included in a political book published on Thursday, the environment secretary, who was a key figure in the winning Vote Leave campaign, said that if it had been left entirely to him the leave campaign “would have [had] a slightly different feel”.

During the campaign Gove claimed that Turkey and four other countries could join the EU as soon as 2020, and their accession could lead to 5.2 million extra people moving to the UK by 2030 under free movement.

The Conservative minister was asked by Tom Baldwin, a former communications director for Ed Miliband, in his book Ctrl Alt Delete whether he had been happy making appeals to “some very low sentiments” in the context of concerns over Turkish immigration. The minister replied: “I know what you mean, yes. If it had been left entirely to me the leave campaign would have a slightly different feel.

“I would have to go back and look at everything I said and think whether that was the right response at the right time. There is a sense at the back of my mind that we didn’t get everything absolutely right. It’s a difficult one.”

Warnings about a possible Turkish accession to the EU were a controversial theme of the leave campaign and were frequently made by Gove himself. The leave campaign released a video in May 2016 arguing that “David Cameron cannot be trusted on Turkey”, to back up an argument made in a speech by the minister that if Turkey were to join the EU the impact on the NHS would be “clearly unsustainable”.

In June 2016, only a couple of weeks before the final vote, Gove made a second warning about Turkey, arguing that if the country were ever to join the EU it could create a risk to security. “With the terrorism threat that we face only growing, it is hard to see how it could possibly be in our security interests to open visa-free travel to 77 million Turkish citizens and to create a border-free zone from Iraq, Iran and Syria to the English Channel,” he said.

Turkey has repeatedly said it wants to join the EU but slow-moving accession talks have ground to a halt after the crackdown led by the president, Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan, following the failed military coup in 2016. Even at the time of the UK’s referendum, the possibility of Turkey joining the EU was seen as remote or non-existent.

Elsewhere in the book, Gove says he believes the referendum vote helped to puncture popular concerns about immigration and “burst the Ukip bubble”. He argues that by having the vote, “attitudes to migration are less illiberal in the UK now than in any continental European country. It has been a release of pressure, a humbling of the elites.”

Baldwin worked as communications director for Ed Miliband when he was leader of the opposition after a long period as a political journalist. He has returned to Westminster to act as communications director for the people’s vote campaign, which is campaigning for a second referendum to be held after Theresa May brings back her final deal from Brussels.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/16/michael-gove-admits-leave-was-w

Tracey Ullmann’s depiction of Gove is sheer genius.

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Jul 16 with 4974 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jul 16 by longlostjack

Tracey Ullmann’s depiction of Gove is sheer genius.

Gove always reminds me of Tory boy by Harry Enfield

[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 20:19]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 22:59 - Jul 16 with 4923 viewsKilkennyjack

The Maybot has now caved in to the member for the C18 Rees-Mogg.

Unbelievable.

Shambles.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:07 - Jul 16 with 4918 viewsWarwickHunt

Trying to bring the recess forward. 😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 00:18 - Jul 17 with 4890 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:07 - Jul 16 by WarwickHunt

Trying to bring the recess forward. 😂😂😂

Cut and run.

Avoid further embarrassment by running away.

Like the last election where she hid from the people.

Worst PM ever.

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Jul 17 with 4821 viewsKilkennyjack

Cheat, cheat, cheat ?

Police now involved.

The Countdown begins. on 08:21 - Jul 17 with 4805 viewspikeypaul

255AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal is coming home and I fecking love it.

The Countdown begins. on 08:24 - Jul 17 with 4801 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:21 - Jul 17 by pikeypaul

255AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:33 - Jul 17 with 4794 viewslonglostjack

255AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Jul 17 with 4783 viewspikeypaul

Keep name calling son.

No deal is coming home due to the EU refusing to negotiate a fair deal in fear of other countries leaving .

It will cost them £40 billion so expect a last ditch change of heart and negotiation from them .

Get used to Democracy and the will of the people and stop throwing your toys out of your pram just because you lost the vote.

255 AFLI

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Jul 17 with 4775 viewsShaky

Ooops -- Lock e'em up, LOCK 'EM UP!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Vote Leave: Brexit campaign 'broke electoral law' in referendum

BBC 1 hour ago

Brexit campaign group Vote Leave has been fined £61,000 and referred to the police after an Electoral Commission probe said it broke electoral law.

The investigation found "significant evidence of joint working" between the group and another organisation - BeLeave - leading to it exceeding its spending limit by almost £500,000.

Vote Leave also returned an "incomplete and inaccurate spending report", with almost £234,501 reported incorrectly, and invoices missing for £12,849.99 of spending, the watchdog said.

BeLeave founder Darren Grimes has also been fined and referred to the police for breaking the group's spending limit by more than £665,000 and wrongly reporting the spending as his own.

Veterans for Britain were also found to have inaccurately reported a donation it received from Vote Leave and has been fined £250.'Refused to cooperate'

Bob Posner, from the Electoral Commission, said: "The Electoral Commission has followed the evidence and conducted a thorough investigation into spending and campaigning carried out by Vote Leave and BeLeave.

"We found substantial evidence that the two groups worked to a common plan, did not declare their joint working and did not adhere to the legal spending limits. These are serious breaches of the laws put in place by Parliament to ensure fairness and transparency at elections and referendums."

He added: "Vote Leave has resisted our investigation from the start, including contesting our right as the statutory regulator to open the investigation. It has refused to cooperate, refused our requests to put forward a representative for interview, and forced us to use our legal powers to compel it to provide evidence.

"Nevertheless, the evidence we have found is clear and substantial, and can now be seen in our report."

Full story: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44856992?ns_linkname=news_central&ns_sour

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Jul 17 with 4766 viewsShaky

Breaking; another nobody resigns:

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:17 - Jul 17 with 4755 viewsjohnlangy

255AFLI

SIUYRL

So WTO rules and a hard border between NI and Eire is something to love.

Strange person.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024