Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301180 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Jul 20 with 4016 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Jul 20 by cwm02

And what makes Leavers "racists" then?

I did not say that.

Read it again.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Jul 20 with 3990 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Jul 20 by cwm02

And what makes Leavers "racists" then?

Were you worried about immigration when you voted ? Met a fair few from Brynmawr and Ebbw Vale who were and they voted to leave because of. Funny really because there’s not that much immigration in the Valleys Cwm.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 00:24 - Jul 21 with 3933 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:49 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

If only 5% ish of those that voted leave did so on grounds of immigration and / or racism that was enough votes to cause the result to be as it was. I’m sure that even the most ardent leavers would admit that 5% certainly did so.

Therefore, it is perfectly correct to state that racists and those who are anti immigrant caused brexit.

5% of 17.4 millionis nearly 900,000.

Do you really think there are nearly a million racists in this country?

Bear in mind the BNP got 0.1% of the vote in the last general election.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 04:09 - Jul 21 with 3893 viewswobbly

If only 5% ish of those that voted leave did so were highly intelligent, that was enough votes to cause the result to be as it was. I’m sure that even the most ardent remainers would admit that only 95% of leave voters were not highly intelligent.

Therefore, it is perfectly correct to state that highly intelligent people caused Brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 07:48 - Jul 21 with 3871 viewspikeypaul

251 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:16 - Jul 21 with 3858 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 15:49 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

If only 5% ish of those that voted leave did so on grounds of immigration and / or racism that was enough votes to cause the result to be as it was. I’m sure that even the most ardent leavers would admit that 5% certainly did so.

Therefore, it is perfectly correct to state that racists and those who are anti immigrant caused brexit.

That’s right blame the people.
The people to blame for Brexit were the politicians who opened the floodgates on issues like immigration.

Also why were 500,000 foreign nationals allowed to vote in the referendum.
The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Jul 21 with 3810 viewsBDS

The Countdown begins. on 08:16 - Jul 21 by peenemunde

The people to blame for Brexit were the politicians who opened the floodgates on issues like immigration.

I’m sure this has probably been discussed before, but at the moment our custom posts are located on the coast of northern France. What is going to happen when post Brexit the French decide post Brexit that these need to be relocated on to British soil? This will allow potential immigrants relatively easy access to our shores and the opportunity to claim asylum when here.
The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Jul 21 with 3801 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Jul 21 by BDS

I’m sure this has probably been discussed before, but at the moment our custom posts are located on the coast of northern France. What is going to happen when post Brexit the French decide post Brexit that these need to be relocated on to British soil? This will allow potential immigrants relatively easy access to our shores and the opportunity to claim asylum when here.

Very simple really, put them back on the boat and tell them sorry the inn is full, now go away.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jul 21 with 3794 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Jul 21 by peenemunde

Very simple really, put them back on the boat and tell them sorry the inn is full, now go away.

Why would you do that ?

Our NHS is run by people from all over the world.
Do people who don’t look like you scare you ? Why is that ?

When your England team were playing in the WC then - rightly - nobody gave a toss about their parents and grandparents journey.

Managed as necessary for everyone’s sakes, but to slam the door shut. It will never happen.
Anyhow the BBC have stopped trying to scare old people everynight now, their Brexit is won.

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Jul 21 with 3786 viewsBDS

I know I’m late joining this discussion but another thing that bothers me is the great trade deals we’ll be making post Brexit. What do we make in Britain nowadays that Europe and the rest of the world need from us so desperately that they can’t make themselves or can only source from Britain?
We haven’t got any heavy industry, financial services can pretty easily be relocated and I can’t see service industries being highly saleable. I appreciate that trade will continue with Europe but can’t help thinking that we’ll be going cap in hand seeking new deals and not negotiating from any sort of position of strength.
David Cameron called the referendum because he knew that remain would win.
Theresa May called a general election because she knew she’d win a landslide victory.
The government has gone into the Brexit negotiations because they know they’ll win the best deal for Britain.
Anyone else feeling this might not end too well?
The Countdown begins. on 12:15 - Jul 21 with 3775 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Why would you do that ?

Our NHS is run by people from all over the world.
Do people who don’t look like you scare you ? Why is that ?

When your England team were playing in the WC then - rightly - nobody gave a toss about their parents and grandparents journey.

Managed as necessary for everyone’s sakes, but to slam the door shut. It will never happen.
Anyhow the BBC have stopped trying to scare old people everynight now, their Brexit is won.

Plenty of land available in the roi
The Countdown begins. on 12:29 - Jul 21 with 3768 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Jul 20 by longlostjack

Were you worried about immigration when you voted ? Met a fair few from Brynmawr and Ebbw Vale who were and they voted to leave because of. Funny really because there’s not that much immigration in the Valleys Cwm.

Been concerned about mass immigration makes you racist?

I though racism was belief in the superiority of one race over another. I don't see that with Brexit voters, wanting controlled borders and a points-based system does not make you racist.
The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Jul 21 with 3743 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 00:24 - Jul 21 by Highjack

5% of 17.4 millionis nearly 900,000.

Do you really think there are nearly a million racists in this country?

Bear in mind the BNP got 0.1% of the vote in the last general election.

I said 5% who voted on the grounds of racism and / or anti immigration.

Do I think 900,000 voted as they did for those reasons?

Absolutely.
The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Jul 21 with 3742 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 04:09 - Jul 21 by wobbly

If only 5% ish of those that voted leave did so were highly intelligent, that was enough votes to cause the result to be as it was. I’m sure that even the most ardent remainers would admit that only 95% of leave voters were not highly intelligent.

Therefore, it is perfectly correct to state that highly intelligent people caused Brexit.

That doesn’t work as there will have been intelligent people on both sides.

Anyone that was a racist or anti immigrant would have voted only one way which is why it’s possible to state that.
The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jul 21 with 3736 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 08:16 - Jul 21 by peenemunde

I’m not blaming anyone.

I’m simply explaining why it’s possible to say people that are racist and/or anti immigration caused the vote to be as it was.

There’s nothing to blame anyone for.

We won’t leave in anything other than name now if we leave at all. This current posturing over no deal (sending information out on how to prepare etc) is designed to make everyone accept that it would be a disaster so no one complains when it doesn’t happen.
The Countdown begins. on 14:56 - Jul 21 with 3702 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

I’m not blaming anyone.

I’m simply explaining why it’s possible to say people that are racist and/or anti immigration caused the vote to be as it was.

There’s nothing to blame anyone for.

We won’t leave in anything other than name now if we leave at all. This current posturing over no deal (sending information out on how to prepare etc) is designed to make everyone accept that it would be a disaster so no one complains when it doesn’t happen.

There you go then, if we aren’t really leaving why are people like you still moaning.
You should be happy.
The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Jul 21 with 3657 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:56 - Jul 21 by peenemunde

There you go then, if we aren’t really leaving why are people like you still moaning.
You should be happy.

Maybe because the Govt could be doing something more useful with their time? Sorting the railways out and getting some joined up thinking between the NHS and social services would be a hell of a lot more useful than being obsessed with some imaginary tyrannical EU.

The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Jul 21 with 3649 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It all looks a bit of a Facking shambles

What a mess

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Jul 21 with 3618 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:15 - Jul 21 by peenemunde

Plenty of land available in the roi

Yes there will be when the north of Ireland is free. 🍀

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Jul 21 with 3608 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Jul 21 by longlostjack

Maybe because the Govt could be doing something more useful with their time? Sorting the railways out and getting some joined up thinking between the NHS and social services would be a hell of a lot more useful than being obsessed with some imaginary tyrannical EU.

They had decades to sort that out and whilst a member of the Eu.
So please don’t blame the shambles this country has become on Brexit.
What next ? How about we blame the collapse of the coal industry in this country on Brexit.
How about even Black Friday on Brexit too.
What a f*cking clown 🤡 you are.
The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Jul 21 with 3595 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

I said 5% who voted on the grounds of racism and / or anti immigration.

Do I think 900,000 voted as they did for those reasons?

Absolutely.

Basically saying that without racists the vote would have gone the way you voted. Utter garbage and yet another bitter post from you.
The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Jul 21 with 3574 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Jul 21 by Jango

Basically saying that without racists the vote would have gone the way you voted. Utter garbage and yet another bitter post from you.

No.

I said and/ or anti immigration. Twice.

Do you not understand what that means?
The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Jul 21 with 3550 viewssherpajacob

The BNP got over 900,000 votes in 2009.

I'll take a wild guess that most of those subsequently voted leave.

I'll also go out on a limb and say BNP voters are racist. Some overtly so, some will deny being racist, but the reality is they are.

If those 900k were not racist, they might still have voted leave, but that would have been down to ignorance and stupidity.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 20:58 - Jul 21 with 3526 viewslonglostjack

[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 21:01]

The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Jul 21 with 3518 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Jul 21 by peenemunde

They had decades to sort that out and whilst a member of the Eu.
So please don’t blame the shambles this country has become on Brexit.
What next ? How about we blame the collapse of the coal industry in this country on Brexit.
How about even Black Friday on Brexit too.
What a f*cking clown 🤡 you are.

See you in August. Enjoy New York.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024