Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301787 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - Jul 22 with 2637 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:49 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

The vast majority of people I work with and come across through my work support Brexit and without these people who are also very intelligent, you’d be in serious trouble within 36 hours.

I certainly don’t listen to people with vested interests in staying in the Eu.
Also some of the thickest people I’ve come across voted to remain, but they don’t even know anything about the Eu.

Most people had never heard of the EU beforehand.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jul 22 with 2626 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - Jul 22 by Highjack

Most people had never heard of the EU beforehand.

You have a point there.
Sad really as we do contribute billions of £ to them.
History will judge our time in the Eu, as a time the British lost their minds.

As the saying goes - “For whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad”.
The Countdown begins. on 17:08 - Jul 22 with 2615 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

You have a point there.
Sad really as we do contribute billions of £ to them.
History will judge our time in the Eu, as a time the British lost their minds.

As the saying goes - “For whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad”.

I wonder how many people could name our five presidents? Is it five I can’t remember? I couldn’t name them but they are our presidents and we don’t vote for them. We don’t know who our presidents are. Yet they are our presidents.

It’s absolutely bonkers that people support this farce.

But the markets innit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 17:18 - Jul 22 with 2599 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:08 - Jul 22 by Highjack

I wonder how many people could name our five presidents? Is it five I can’t remember? I couldn’t name them but they are our presidents and we don’t vote for them. We don’t know who our presidents are. Yet they are our presidents.

It’s absolutely bonkers that people support this farce.

But the markets innit.

The president if the EU Parliament is elected by MEPs who are in turn directly elected by the people of EU member states.

The president of the EU Council is elected by the heads of state of the EU member states who make up the Council. All of whom are in some way elected by the people of the EU member states.

The president of the European Commission is appointed by the above mentioned EU Council made up of heads of state etc

Not sure who the other two alleged presidents are.

Who elects the U.K. prime minister to that office? Or the U.K. head of state? No one.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 17:19]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Jul 22 with 2575 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:18 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

The president if the EU Parliament is elected by MEPs who are in turn directly elected by the people of EU member states.

The president of the EU Council is elected by the heads of state of the EU member states who make up the Council. All of whom are in some way elected by the people of the EU member states.

The president of the European Commission is appointed by the above mentioned EU Council made up of heads of state etc

Who elects the U.K. prime minister to that office? Or the U.K. head of state? No one.

Game, set, and match ....to the bloke from the Clase !

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Jul 22 with 2573 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:47 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

“We still have some of the cleverest people in the World. “

Yeah. And 99% of them are telling you you’re wrong.

So you’re going to listen to them post brexit but are dismissing them as scaremongerers now.

Forget big business and the loss of tens of thousands of jobs, we can catch more cod. At least, we can if we ignore laws and break agreements. Which is a great way to start an era that means we have to sign new agreements. Everyone will trust us completely.

Making stuff up again Lisa? Can we see the figure that 99% of the most intelligent people support remain? No because it’s just you telling yourself that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and lacks intelligence. Get your head out of your arse.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 17:41]
The Countdown begins. on 17:49 - Jul 22 with 2550 viewsmoonie

I voted remain and I'm always in the minority
The Countdown begins. on 17:59 - Jul 22 with 2537 viewspeenemunde

Ah right so two wrongs make a right do they.
Most people know the British system is rubbish.
Take for example in 2015 - 4,000,000 people voted for UKIP and they ended up with just one MP.

The fact is the British people never voted to join the Eu.
They voted to join the eec, which I have no doubt they would have rejected had they known the truth that the eec was just one big con, with the end game being an European superstate and an end to the individual nation state.

So all these so called experts can go and get f*ck.
The game is up and the truth is out.
Democracy has spoken.

As someone once said “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and you can fool all of some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time”. One of President Trump’s predecessors i believe.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 18:03]
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:59 - Jul 22 with 2536 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:49 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

The vast majority of people I work with and come across through my work support Brexit and without these people who are also very intelligent, you’d be in serious trouble within 36 hours.

I certainly don’t listen to people with vested interests in staying in the Eu.
Also some of the thickest people I’ve come across voted to remain, but they don’t even know anything about the Eu.

The vast majority i meet in work are Remain.

I mean the Leavers are just guessing and hoping, that much is crystal clear.

The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Jul 22 with 2530 viewsHighjack

There’s only ever one nominated candidate for each position so there’s no campaigning, it’s just a rubber stamp to give the illusion of some sort of democratic legitimacy. Nobody knows what any of them stand for, there are no manifestos. We have five anonymous presidents foisted upon us.

As for the U.K. situation I think we’ve agreed in the past that the FPTP system is outdated and obsolete and needs change/improvement. But the flaws inherent in the U.K. system are small fry compared to the E.U. We know who our pointless useless idiots are.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 18:05]

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Jul 22 with 2530 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:59 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

The vast majority i meet in work are Remain.

I mean the Leavers are just guessing and hoping, that much is crystal clear.

Do you actually work ?

I’m shocked really am.
The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Jul 22 with 2522 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

Game, set, and match ....to the bloke from the Clase !

Bollocks, it was a foot fault. Second service.

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Jul 22 with 2512 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Jul 22 by Highjack

Bollocks, it was a foot fault. Second service.

And they have a pi$$head running the whole circus.
Did you see him pi$$ed last week ?
Imagine that was President Trump or PM May.
But nothing in the mainstream press about Juncker the pi$$head having to be held up because he was pi$$ed out of his head.
The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Jul 22 with 2511 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

Do you actually work ?

I’m shocked really am.

Thats because you are an uneducated fecking moron.

The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Jul 22 with 2507 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

Thats because you are an uneducated fecking moron.

I may be uneducated but at least I’m not Irish, so every cloud has a silver lining 😃
The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Jul 22 with 2492 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

I may be uneducated but at least I’m not Irish, so every cloud has a silver lining 😃

I am sure the Irish people will struggle on, as best they can, without you ....😎

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Jul 22 with 2485 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

I am sure the Irish people will struggle on, as best they can, without you ....😎

And I’m sure the U.K. will survive when you move to the Eu
The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Jul 22 with 2484 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 15:43 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

We have an £80 billion trade surplus the Eu - so where would they sell £80 billion if it wasn’t to the U.K.
Now is the time for the government to invest heavily into British manufacturing, and we still lead the field in many sectors.

P.s no wonder places like MT have been left behind with people not voting.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 15:45]

The UK runs a trade deficit with the EU, you fcuking moron.

That's the whole point of the homespun pre-school fairytale that German car makers would force Merkel to give UK a free trade deal.

Jesus Christ, the Brexiter fantasists have devised only a couple of slogans, and the outstanding brain of Britain here can't even get that right

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Jul 22 with 2470 viewsShaky

Let me say, I don't subscribe to the belief that Leavers are inherently intellectually inferior. It think it is much more accurate and constructive to say that many are low-information individuals among their number, who often read newspapers but trash like the Mail, The Express, Sun, etc.

However, Penny is seemingly a cretin of epic proportion.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Jul 22 with 2465 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Jul 22 by Shaky

Let me say, I don't subscribe to the belief that Leavers are inherently intellectually inferior. It think it is much more accurate and constructive to say that many are low-information individuals among their number, who often read newspapers but trash like the Mail, The Express, Sun, etc.

However, Penny is seemingly a cretin of epic proportion.

I personally think remainers are brain washed idiots and you to be the most boring person on this site.

Your turn
The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Jul 22 with 2456 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

I personally think remainers are brain washed idiots and you to be the most boring person on this site.

Your turn

You know I only play with you when I want to, Dim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Jul 22 with 2447 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Jul 22 by Shaky

You know I only play with you when I want to, Dim.

Well I’ve been playing with you for weeks and you didn’t even know it.
Thickooooooo.
The Countdown begins. on 19:09 - Jul 22 with 2443 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

Well I’ve been playing with you for weeks and you didn’t even know it.
Thickooooooo.

Whatever you say, Dim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Jul 22 with 2440 viewsShaky

. . .but it is more than a little fcuking sad, isn't it?

People won't talk to the E20 persona any more, and now you have had to go into the politics of crass stupidity to get a bit of bite.

I can only imagine what kind of a shit-fest of an emotional life you must lead.

Sad! Baby.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 19:16]

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 19:19 - Jul 22 with 2423 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

And I’m sure the U.K. will survive when you move to the Eu

Is it boring in New York ?
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 19:22]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024