Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308814 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jul 24 with 2650 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jul 24 by Shaky

OK I'm with you now, Project Fear was all fake scaremongering, and the fact that 5.5 out of 8 central elements of it have come true was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It was all lies, but then people believed the lies and they became true.

Your capacity for self-delusion and/or outrageous lies is simply breathtaking.

You know it is not the lying and stupidity that surprises me, but rather the shamelessness of the Brexiters who carry on without skipping a beat.

We've basically scare mongered ourselves into inflation Shakey. Nothing to do with Brexit.

You need to ditch the charts, data and expert opinion and believe more you f**king traitor.
The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Jul 24 with 2652 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Jul 24 by Jango

“The overwhelming opportunity for Brexit is OVER the next 50 years,” answered Rees-Mogg.

Do you know that when you are valuing a long term bond say with a 30 year duration, the present value of principal sum repaid in the future discounted back to the the present is close to zero?

Because practically all the discounted value of a 30 year bond is in the interest payments made to the owners in the more immediate future.

In other words the value of any dubious Brexit benefits 50 years in the future discounted back to the present is worth approximately the same as any of his other pronouncements on the subject; nothing.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jul 24 with 2636 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Do you know that when you are valuing a long term bond say with a 30 year duration, the present value of principal sum repaid in the future discounted back to the the present is close to zero?

Because practically all the discounted value of a 30 year bond is in the interest payments made to the owners in the more immediate future.

In other words the value of any dubious Brexit benefits 50 years in the future discounted back to the present is worth approximately the same as any of his other pronouncements on the subject; nothing.

I think he thinks it means that with the benefits being felt OVER the next 50 years that the majority of the benefits could be front ended and be within the next couple of years. Just believe in it Shakey and it will happen.
The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jul 24 with 2636 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

We've basically scare mongered ourselves into inflation Shakey. Nothing to do with Brexit.

You need to ditch the charts, data and expert opinion and believe more you f**king traitor.

Yep. Or else we need to take back control from these giggling simpletons.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:46 - Jul 24 with 2628 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

I think he thinks it means that with the benefits being felt OVER the next 50 years that the majority of the benefits could be front ended and be within the next couple of years. Just believe in it Shakey and it will happen.

No doubt JRM will set out precisely what he means in a tastefully bound strategic plan authored under the auspices of the European Research Group, setting out the precise plan for Brexit and the schedule of benefits that are expected to accrue by year.

Bwaaaaaahahahaahahahahaaha.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:48]

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:51 - Jul 24 with 2613 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:46 - Jul 24 by Shaky

No doubt JRM will set out precisely what he means in a tastefully bound strategic plan authored under the auspices of the European Research Group, setting out the precise plan for Brexit and the schedule of benefits that are expected to accrue by year.

Bwaaaaaahahahaahahahahaaha.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:48]

There's no plan, just a contradictory and undeliverable wish list. If an actual hard brexit plan was presented for scrutiny, it would be shot down. Hence no plan.
The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - Jul 24 with 2595 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

Or that the media have taken what he’s said and spun it so that you lap dogs jump straight on it.
The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Jul 24 with 2594 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 17:29 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Then you are denying reality aren't you.

This is not a forecast or a prediction.

These are actual economic readings that confirm one of the central predictions that you and the crazy gang refer to dismissively as Project Fear, accompanied by lots of hilarity and smileys.

Rising inflation, collapsing pound, soaring cost of living. Ho, ho, ho.

Next up food and medicine shortages. Ha fcuking ha.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:37]

No your the one that is denying reality. Your nothing more than an alarmist

I thought you were "rational"? Because that's what you have been telling me but anyone that reply's to you, you throw insults at them.

BTW, we haven't left the EU yet so don't know why your saying that Brexit caused Rising inflation, collapsing pound and soaring cost of living.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:17 - Jul 24 with 2578 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Jul 24 by cwm02

No your the one that is denying reality. Your nothing more than an alarmist

I thought you were "rational"? Because that's what you have been telling me but anyone that reply's to you, you throw insults at them.

BTW, we haven't left the EU yet so don't know why your saying that Brexit caused Rising inflation, collapsing pound and soaring cost of living.

You don't know why I'm saying the Brexit vote caused the Pound to collapse?

Then you really can't be helped, Quim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Jul 24 with 2577 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

Scaremongering, uncertainty and gruel negotiations are the terms I used. They are all reasons why the economy would be struggling. Another reason which you remainers refuse to accept is that it was struggling well before brexit. You do what you always do though and pick snippets and spin it around to make yourself feel better.
The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Jul 24 with 2574 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:17 - Jul 24 by Shaky

It was always going to happen though and you know it. Saying that brexit has failed because of it is quite ludicrous
The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Jul 24 with 2572 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 18:17 - Jul 24 by Shaky

There it is. Calling me "Quim"

Like I said Brexit didn't cause the pound to collapse. NEWSFLASH: We still in the f**king EU
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 18:21]
The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Jul 24 with 2569 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Jul 24 by Jango

It was always going to happen though and you know it. Saying that brexit has failed because of it is quite ludicrous

Absolute bollocks.

If you want to know why you need to read up a little on the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH)

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:23 - Jul 24 with 2563 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Absolute bollocks.

If you want to know why you need to read up a little on the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH)

. . .Best get Quim to explain it to you, rather than consult any recognised texts on macroeconomics, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Jul 24 with 2556 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Jul 24 by cwm02

There it is. Calling me "Quim"

Like I said Brexit didn't cause the pound to collapse. NEWSFLASH: We still in the f**king EU
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 18:21]

Listen up Einstein, if you don't want to be called Quim you really shouldn't pick it as your username. Simple really

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Jul 24 with 2555 viewscwm02

Absolute bollocks.

I did what you said and I found this:

The financial crisis of 2007—08 led to renewed scrutiny and criticism of the hypothesis. Market strategist Jeremy Grantham stated flatly that the EMH was responsible for the current financial crisis, claiming that belief in the hypothesis caused financial leaders to have a "chronic underestimation of the dangers of asset bubbles breaking".

Congrats on making a fool out of yourself.
The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Jul 24 with 2546 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Listen up Einstein, if you don't want to be called Quim you really shouldn't pick it as your username. Simple really

Or maybe don't throw insults? And maybe I don't know...Forget about my username? Because it has nothing to do with the debate.

Top quality your username is though, top quality

CWM and Quim doesn't match what so ever but OK
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 18:29]
The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Jul 24 with 2534 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Jul 24 by cwm02

I did what you said and I found this:

The financial crisis of 2007—08 led to renewed scrutiny and criticism of the hypothesis. Market strategist Jeremy Grantham stated flatly that the EMH was responsible for the current financial crisis, claiming that belief in the hypothesis caused financial leaders to have a "chronic underestimation of the dangers of asset bubbles breaking".

Congrats on making a fool out of yourself.

Well after you have googled the subject you undoubtedly know much more then me even though i have not only studied the subject formally but also its principle criticisms from Behavioural finance.

The condensed version is that markets are efficient most of the time.

Especially so currency markets that are the biggest, most liquid ones on earth.

The notion that the pound sterling market was inefficient prior to the Brexit vote is as i said nonsense.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:30 - Jul 24 with 2531 viewssherpajacob

Absolute bollocks.

EMH does of course assume investors behave rationally.

brexit has shown that voters do not.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Jul 24 with 2529 viewsJango

Absolute bollocks.

So are you saying you were surprised that the pound collapsed straight after the brexit vote?
The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Jul 24 with 2507 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Jul 24 by Jango

So are you saying you were surprised that the pound collapsed straight after the brexit vote?

The pound moved several ways after the vote closed.

Am I surprised where it ended after the dust settled? Nope, and neither were the serious economic forecasters who were bang on the money.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Jul 24 with 2503 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:30 - Jul 24 by sherpajacob

EMH does of course assume investors behave rationally.

brexit has shown that voters do not.

This is true. However, and without knowing what you know on the subject, one of the key theoretical EMH problems is related to real world behaviour of arbitrageurs.

In currency markets as deep and liquid as sterling crosses this is just not an issue, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Jul 24 with 2501 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Well after you have googled the subject you undoubtedly know much more then me even though i have not only studied the subject formally but also its principle criticisms from Behavioural finance.

The condensed version is that markets are efficient most of the time.

Especially so currency markets that are the biggest, most liquid ones on earth.

The notion that the pound sterling market was inefficient prior to the Brexit vote is as i said nonsense.

"The notion that the pound sterling market was inefficient prior to the Brexit vote is as i said nonsense."

Nor is it Brexit's fault.
The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Jul 24 with 2498 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Jul 24 by cwm02

"The notion that the pound sterling market was inefficient prior to the Brexit vote is as i said nonsense."

Nor is it Brexit's fault.

Of course it is you moron.

Cause and effect, both instantly observable in real time.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:48 - Jul 24 with 2489 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Of course it is you moron.

Cause and effect, both instantly observable in real time.

Your blaming something that hasn't happened yet you moron
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024