Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301545 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Jul 26 with 3682 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Jul 26 by Shaky

From my previous link - John Crace on Raab...

"The news didn’t immediately appear to have been passed on to the new Brexit secretary who bounced into the room with the swagger of someone who was fairly confident he was a wee bit brighter than his predecessor.

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. Being one step ahead of David Davis is still being several steps behind everyone else."

The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jul 26 with 3625 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:00 - Jul 26 by Batterseajack

Yeh but remain lied too...Obama said we'd be at the back of the queue

Is he lying? Or was he in charge of the biggest negotiations this country has ever seen and being on national tv not being the best place to spout out what he was willing to accept.

If Huw Jenkins was to go on national tv and say ‘I think Mawson is worth £20m but I’ll probably accept £10m you idiots would be up in arms.

My 9 year old daughter is less petty when things aren’t going her way.
The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Jul 27 with 3530 viewspikeypaul

Another beautiful week closer to when we are out of the EU.

35 weeks and fecking loving it.

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Jul 27 with 3509 viewsShaky

Vote Leave's targeted Brexit ads released by Facebook

BBC, 26 July 2018 - UK Politics

The official Vote Leave campaign spent more than £2.7m on targeting ads at specific groups of people on Facebook - helping it to win the 2016 EU referendum.

The US social media giant has now released these ads to a committee of MPs investigating fake news - meaning everyone, not just those they were originally aimed at, can now see them.

Full story: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-44966969?

Best moments:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Jul 27 with 3507 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jul 26 by Jango

Is he lying? Or was he in charge of the biggest negotiations this country has ever seen and being on national tv not being the best place to spout out what he was willing to accept.

If Huw Jenkins was to go on national tv and say ‘I think Mawson is worth £20m but I’ll probably accept £10m you idiots would be up in arms.

My 9 year old daughter is less petty when things aren’t going her way.

Yes, but he's clearly talking bollocks which is concerning for the guy who is supposedly in charge. Yes your right he should be optimistic (shoot for the moon, land on the stars etc.) but this just clearly shows he has no understanding on how the negotiations take place whilst promising undeliverables to the fantasists whilst ignoring genuine concerns from remainers.
The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Jul 27 with 3505 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Jul 27 by Shaky

The official Vote Leave campaign spent more than £2.7m on targeting ads at specific groups of people on Facebook - helping it to win the 2016 EU referendum.

The US social media giant has now released these ads to a committee of MPs investigating fake news - meaning everyone, not just those they were originally aimed at, can now see them.

Best moments:

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 10:20]
The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Jul 27 with 3502 viewsBatterseajack

This is bollocks as we're not in the euro-zone.

“Emergency and crisis measures designed to safeguard the financial stability of the euro area will not entail budgetary responsibility for Member States whose currency is not the euro.”

The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Jul 27 with 3490 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Jul 27 by Batterseajack

This is bollocks as we're not in the euro-zone.

“Emergency and crisis measures designed to safeguard the financial stability of the euro area will not entail budgetary responsibility for Member States whose currency is not the euro.”

The great thing about the Leave campaigners is they are accountable to nobody for their numerous lies.

That doesn's stop them holding the country accountable and hostage to the referendum result they won by deceit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:58 - Jul 27 with 3477 viewsBatterseajack

Is this guy for real? Rather than try and get a good dea with the worlds largest trading blockl, he'd rather sacrifice our industries just to get it over the line, anyway possible.

- Exclusive: Liam Fox warns Theresa May that extending Brexit negotiations would be a "complete betrayal" of the British public.

- Speaking to Business Insider, the UK trade secretary said Theresa May should accept a no-deal Brexit over requesting more time to negotiate a deal.

- He suggests voters are growing impatient with how long it has taken to agree Brexit.

- May would suffer a major Conservative rebellion if she sought to extend talks.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-interview-no-deal-brexit-extending-articl
The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Jul 27 with 3467 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Jul 27 by Batterseajack

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 10:20]

And in what way does that relate to black people? You don’t half follow some beauties
The Countdown begins. on 10:23 - Jul 27 with 3455 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Jul 27 by Jango

And in what way does that relate to black people? You don’t half follow some beauties

I copied and pasted the wrong one, thanks for spotting. I've edited it now. There are no words, just figures and dark characters on a beach. Doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. If this is not referring to African migrants, what do you think this vote leave advert is saying?

Carole Cadwalladr is an award winning journalist for her work in uncovering the right-wing fake news ecosystem.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 10:39]
The Countdown begins. on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 3454 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Jul 27 by Shaky

Best moments:

If you think people voted to leave because of cups of tea and polar bears you’re more barmy than I thought.

With regards to the claim about turkey joining the EU that could still very well happen in the future and it’s no different to us being promised by remain and EU than there would no EU army. Yet they are pushing ahead with that.
The Countdown begins. on 10:29 - Jul 27 with 3447 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:23 - Jul 27 by Batterseajack

I copied and pasted the wrong one, thanks for spotting. I've edited it now. There are no words, just figures and dark characters on a beach. Doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. If this is not referring to African migrants, what do you think this vote leave advert is saying?

Carole Cadwalladr is an award winning journalist for her work in uncovering the right-wing fake news ecosystem.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 10:39]

So what was the other picture saying then? The one you’ve deleted? Get a grip of yourself, you’re desperately clutching at straws here. And stop following those pathetic mutants on twitter.

Here it is Incase you’ve forgotten.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 10:33]
The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Jul 27 with 3441 viewsHighjack

What on earth does youth unemployment in Greece and Spain have to do with black people? This woman is quite quite mad.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:40 - Jul 27 with 3427 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Jul 27 by Highjack

What on earth does youth unemployment in Greece and Spain have to do with black people? This woman is quite quite mad.

Some of the adds issued don;t state that its Youth unemployment
The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jul 27 with 3425 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:29 - Jul 27 by Jango

So what was the other picture saying then? The one you’ve deleted? Get a grip of yourself, you’re desperately clutching at straws here. And stop following those pathetic mutants on twitter.

Here it is Incase you’ve forgotten.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 10:33]

I said i copied and pasted the wrong one. What more do you want from me
The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Jul 27 with 3421 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:40 - Jul 27 by Batterseajack

Some of the adds issued don;t state that its Youth unemployment

The one where she’s written “CAREFUL! THERE MAY BE BLACK PEOPLE COMING!” does

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jul 27 with 3417 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 10:25 - Jul 27 by Jango

If you think people voted to leave because of cups of tea and polar bears you’re more barmy than I thought.

With regards to the claim about turkey joining the EU that could still very well happen in the future and it’s no different to us being promised by remain and EU than there would no EU army. Yet they are pushing ahead with that.

How much do you know about the practice of 'microtargeting' Jango?

If forced I would guess the answer is nothing based on your comment, so I invite you to take a look at the following article.

It is mainly about the 2016 US election but there are some striking parallels with the Leave campaign in the techniques used like disinformation and propaganda spread primarily via social media, as well as some of the players involved like Cambridge Analytica, Russian Military intelligence, etc.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Connecting the Dots: Political Microtargeting and the Russia Investigation
By Kate Brannen Friday, May 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM

https://www.justsecurity.org/41199/connecting-dots-political-microtargeting-russ

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 10:50 - Jul 27 with 3411 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Jul 27 by Highjack

The one where she’s written “CAREFUL! THERE MAY BE BLACK PEOPLE COMING!” does

Well she clearly fell into the same trap as me and referred to the wrong add. I guess thats the silver bullet you need to justify that its all bogus.

But what does Youth Unemployment in our neighboring countries got to do with Brexit?
The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Jul 27 with 3392 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:50 - Jul 27 by Batterseajack

Well she clearly fell into the same trap as me and referred to the wrong add. I guess thats the silver bullet you need to justify that its all bogus.

But what does Youth Unemployment in our neighboring countries got to do with Brexit?

What does unprecedented levels of youth unemployment across the European Union have to do with our decision to leave the European Union?

I think that one is fairly obvious.

The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Jul 27 with 3383 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Jul 27 by Highjack

What does unprecedented levels of youth unemployment across the European Union have to do with our decision to leave the European Union?

I think that one is fairly obvious.

Exactly right HighJack, scaremongering on a vast and hitherto unimaginable scale.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:01 - Jul 27 with 3374 viewsShaky

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:10 - Jul 27 with 3363 viewsShaky

. . .and just so we are all clear on the practice of microtargeting, while one side of it is designed to encourage a vote in favour of the issue, another is specifically designed to discourage a vote against it.

So for example the ad above about how the EU is killing polar bears was not intended to make somebody vote Leave, but rather to discourage a natural Remainer from going to the polls by fostering resentment.

Taken individually these factors are not necessarily decisive, but cumulatively they absolutely have an impact at the margin where these issues are decided.

In the video Cummings mentions targeting 7 million people with 1.5bn ads over 10 days leading up to the referendum overwhelmingly backloaded onto the last 3.

Do the maths ; that's an average of just over 214 ads seen per person in that period. And as I have said in the past, if you think advertising doesn't affect you you are a sucker.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:18 - Jul 27 with 3351 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:10 - Jul 27 by Shaky

. . .and just so we are all clear on the practice of microtargeting, while one side of it is designed to encourage a vote in favour of the issue, another is specifically designed to discourage a vote against it.

So for example the ad above about how the EU is killing polar bears was not intended to make somebody vote Leave, but rather to discourage a natural Remainer from going to the polls by fostering resentment.

Taken individually these factors are not necessarily decisive, but cumulatively they absolutely have an impact at the margin where these issues are decided.

In the video Cummings mentions targeting 7 million people with 1.5bn ads over 10 days leading up to the referendum overwhelmingly backloaded onto the last 3.

Do the maths ; that's an average of just over 214 ads seen per person in that period. And as I have said in the past, if you think advertising doesn't affect you you are a sucker.

Well I am 100% sure Facebook and Twitter ads didn’t affect me because I use neither platform.

The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Jul 27 with 3347 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:18 - Jul 27 by Highjack

Well I am 100% sure Facebook and Twitter ads didn’t affect me because I use neither platform.

Although Shakie and Kerrie do copy and paste most of it on here...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024