Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329250 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Jul 31 with 5091 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, mine was too. I think that got forgotten in the hysteria of realising we could change the colour of our passports. It's not every day we receive such momentous news .

(Handy tip for people who can't wait - you can buy covers in whatever colour you want).

From 2020 it will now cost approximately €7 visa charge which can be done online to visit most countries in Europe

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Jul 31 with 5081 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, mine was too. I think that got forgotten in the hysteria of realising we could change the colour of our passports. It's not every day we receive such momentous news .

(Handy tip for people who can't wait - you can buy covers in whatever colour you want).

Yeah, but it's not a blue passport is it? Has to be blue, tradition innit?

The dumb fücks will have plenty of time to look at it in the airport passport control queues if this self-harming, absurd clusterfûck actually ever happens.
The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Jul 31 with 5018 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

The dumb fücks will have plenty of time to look at it in the airport passport control queues if this self-harming, absurd clusterfûck actually ever happens.

Aaron Banks Ladies and Gentlemen....
The Countdown begins. on 16:32 - Jul 31 with 5002 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Jul 31 by Batterseajack

He's right up there with other leading Brexiters in terms of knowledge of world affairs.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 4984 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:38 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

you say there have been many.

Please humour us with just one.

Your best one

Scroll back through if you’re really interested there’s loads. You won’t though because you’re not.

The thing you remainers are quite happy to ignore is that negative articles and reports are always gonna dwarf positive news about Brexit because nothing’s been finalised yet and brexit hasn’t happened. 99% of all articles posted on here are what might or could happen if.... . They mean nothing and are nothing but scaremongering.

If I really don’t want to go somewhere I’ll try my best to put the misses off going. It never works because she’s the boss, so I kind of understand the pain you’re all going through. You’ll get over it trust me.
The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Jul 31 with 4949 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jul 31 by Jango

Scroll back through if you’re really interested there’s loads. You won’t though because you’re not.

The thing you remainers are quite happy to ignore is that negative articles and reports are always gonna dwarf positive news about Brexit because nothing’s been finalised yet and brexit hasn’t happened. 99% of all articles posted on here are what might or could happen if.... . They mean nothing and are nothing but scaremongering.

If I really don’t want to go somewhere I’ll try my best to put the misses off going. It never works because she’s the boss, so I kind of understand the pain you’re all going through. You’ll get over it trust me.

so instead of posting all that, wouldn't it have been easier just to name, off the top of your head, your no.1 benefit of brexit?

anything, anything at all.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Jul 31 with 4931 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Jul 31 by Batterseajack

I can't stand Alastair Campbell but did like this response from him.

Maybe one of the reasons people find it hard to accept your story about how you got rich is because you’re so unbelievably thick. For the record G7 = US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Italy. EU attends also. I’m sure you want Russia back in = was G8. Alles klar dummkopf?
The Countdown begins. on 01:07 - Aug 1 with 4865 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

Dull as pigshit they are.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 01:14 - Aug 1 with 4859 viewsLord_Bony

I feel sorry for the remoaners.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 07:07 - Aug 1 with 4814 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 01:14 - Aug 1 by Lord_Bony

I feel sorry for the remoaners.

I feel sorry for us all especially the young.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 07:18 - Aug 1 with 4808 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 07:07 - Aug 1 by Gowerjack

I feel sorry for us all especially the young.

You only feel sorry for your sad little arse.

Don’t feel sorry for anyone else, life is great for me, have my health & and plenty of work.
You can continue living in your sad doom & gloom world and let the rest of us continue looking forward.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 11:57]
The Countdown begins. on 08:55 - Aug 1 with 4787 viewsShaky

Not good news:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brussels willing to accept ‘fudge’ on Brexit pact
Vague declaration on future ties would help Theresa May avoid ‘no deal’ departure
By Alex Barker in Brussels

FT, 1 August, 2018

The EU is willing to “fudge” crucial Brexit negotiations – and offer Britain a vague blueprint for future ties with the bloc – if it helps Theresa May avoid a “no deal” outcome and win parliamentary backing for a withdrawal treaty.

The development comes as the UK prime minister steps up talks with EU leaders, including a meeting with France’s Emmanuel Macron this week.

Since the start of talks last year, Brussels, Berlin and Paris have stressed the need for a “political declaration” on future relations that would unambiguously make clear what kind of trade relationship the EU and the UK will have after Brexit. Formal trade talks will begin only after Britain is scheduled to leave on March 29 next year.

But the disarray in British politics, as Mrs May contends with opposition from both Eurosceptic and pro-EU MPs, has convinced senior EU figures a change of tack might be needed. At present, they fear there is a “50-50 chance” of a draft withdrawal agreement being rejected by the House of Commons.
“The priority is to get the withdrawal agreement done. That will be the dignified farewell,” said one senior EU diplomat closely involved in Brexit talks. “The rest we can see after Brexit.”

The declaration on future ties will not be a formal treaty, in contrast with the withdrawal agreement, which spells out legally binding divorce terms on money, citizen rights and the Irish border.

A fudge would make the declaration an aspirational statement designed to placate Westminster’s warring factions, rather than a blueprint for future trade talks.

British officials are convinced that Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, is helping soften the EU’s approach after a more positive meeting with Mrs May earlier this month. One UK official said the chancellor was ready to give Michel Barnier, the EU’s chief negotiator, “more freedom” to close a deal.

The UK is now concentrating its efforts on Mr Macron, whom Mrs May is set to meet at his Fort de Brégançon island retreat this week.

Another senior EU official said: “The political declaration cannot violate our principles. But with the rest, whatever helps pass a withdrawal bill is fine.” A third EU government minister handling Brexit said: “We will do what is necessary to save the withdrawal treaty”.

Under such an approach, diplomats think the political declaration could include references to exploring unprecedented models of future co-operation.
The senior EU diplomat said this might include references to the hybrid models for customs that Britain claims would allow it to maintain both frictionless trade with the EU and an independent trade policy.

The main condition would be a watertight backstop arrangement, enshrined in the withdrawal treaty, to avoid a hard border dividing the island of Ireland under all circumstances. Such measures would in practice keep much of Northern Ireland’s economy under EU legal control, something Mrs May has said is intolerable.

“As long as you have the backstop, then you say in the new partnership declaration we will strive for a customs partnership that will make the backstop irrelevant,” said the senior EU diplomat. “You can strive for many things.”

The political declaration cannot violate our principles. But with the rest, whatever helps pass a withdrawal bill is fine
Senior EU diplomat

The diplomat added: “You can talk about many things because the backstop is the insurance if all these nice perspectives don't work out.”

While EU diplomats acknowledge there has been a change of tone from Berlin, they say London is over-interpreting a change of tactics by Germany.
Berlin had initially sought a statement that was “clear [in its overall direction] but not detailed”, according to one senior eurozone government official involved with the process, while Britain was asking for an agreement that was “detailed but unclear”.

A compromise could be an aspirational but short political declaration. “A lot will depend on what line May takes,” said the senior EU official. “Does she go for a more granular and detailed version or think fudge will help me here as well? The more that they insist on putting certain issues in the text, probably the more we will have to put in conditions.”

Negotiators in Brussels have noted that Mrs May’s white paper on future relations states that Britain will seek a “free trade agreement” with the EU. The EU negotiators will be using that traditional model as the base template for any declaration.

By doing so, the EU side is in effect disregarding other parts of the UK vision, which aim to recreate the advantages of participation in the EU’s single market for goods and the customs union. Such measures, if acknowledged, would be cast as ideas to be discussed after Brexit.

Scepticism over Mrs May’s vision remains high in many EU capitals. Michel Barnier, the EU’s chief negotiator, has sharply criticised Britain’s hybrid proposals, saying the EU “cannot and will not” delegate the enforcement of its customs system to a non-member that is outside its governance regime.

At a recent internal discussion between EU27 member states, no country spoke up in favour of Britain’s customs ideas, according to two officials present. Several EU negotiators have told the Financial Times the proposals are “unworkable”.

Brussels sees some questions as impossible to fudge. This includes Britain’s counter-proposal on the backstop of a temporary UK-wide customs arrangements to avoid checks across the Irish Sea.

Some EU negotiators worry that a vague statement on future relations will store up trouble. “Creating a big fudge via a political declaration will create the impression that there is some kind of link into the single market where in reality there is not,” one negotiator said, while adding. “Politicians will love kicking the can down the road.”

https://www.ft.com/content/483d9aa2-9310-11e8-b67b-b8205561c3fe

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Aug 1 with 4786 viewsShaky

Congratulations to all Remoaners for making Wales a bastion of Pro-EU support!

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Aug 1 with 4716 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 07:18 - Aug 1 by peenemunde

You only feel sorry for your sad little arse.

Don’t feel sorry for anyone else, life is great for me, have my health & and plenty of work.
You can continue living in your sad doom & gloom world and let the rest of us continue looking forward.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 11:57]

I'm glad that I'm not as selfish and irredeemably stupid as you.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Aug 1 with 4702 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 08:55 - Aug 1 by Shaky

Not good news:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brussels willing to accept ‘fudge’ on Brexit pact
Vague declaration on future ties would help Theresa May avoid ‘no deal’ departure
By Alex Barker in Brussels

FT, 1 August, 2018

The EU is willing to “fudge” crucial Brexit negotiations – and offer Britain a vague blueprint for future ties with the bloc – if it helps Theresa May avoid a “no deal” outcome and win parliamentary backing for a withdrawal treaty.

The development comes as the UK prime minister steps up talks with EU leaders, including a meeting with France’s Emmanuel Macron this week.

Since the start of talks last year, Brussels, Berlin and Paris have stressed the need for a “political declaration” on future relations that would unambiguously make clear what kind of trade relationship the EU and the UK will have after Brexit. Formal trade talks will begin only after Britain is scheduled to leave on March 29 next year.

But the disarray in British politics, as Mrs May contends with opposition from both Eurosceptic and pro-EU MPs, has convinced senior EU figures a change of tack might be needed. At present, they fear there is a “50-50 chance” of a draft withdrawal agreement being rejected by the House of Commons.
“The priority is to get the withdrawal agreement done. That will be the dignified farewell,” said one senior EU diplomat closely involved in Brexit talks. “The rest we can see after Brexit.”

The declaration on future ties will not be a formal treaty, in contrast with the withdrawal agreement, which spells out legally binding divorce terms on money, citizen rights and the Irish border.

A fudge would make the declaration an aspirational statement designed to placate Westminster’s warring factions, rather than a blueprint for future trade talks.

British officials are convinced that Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, is helping soften the EU’s approach after a more positive meeting with Mrs May earlier this month. One UK official said the chancellor was ready to give Michel Barnier, the EU’s chief negotiator, “more freedom” to close a deal.

The UK is now concentrating its efforts on Mr Macron, whom Mrs May is set to meet at his Fort de Brégançon island retreat this week.

Another senior EU official said: “The political declaration cannot violate our principles. But with the rest, whatever helps pass a withdrawal bill is fine.” A third EU government minister handling Brexit said: “We will do what is necessary to save the withdrawal treaty”.

Under such an approach, diplomats think the political declaration could include references to exploring unprecedented models of future co-operation.
The senior EU diplomat said this might include references to the hybrid models for customs that Britain claims would allow it to maintain both frictionless trade with the EU and an independent trade policy.

The main condition would be a watertight backstop arrangement, enshrined in the withdrawal treaty, to avoid a hard border dividing the island of Ireland under all circumstances. Such measures would in practice keep much of Northern Ireland’s economy under EU legal control, something Mrs May has said is intolerable.

“As long as you have the backstop, then you say in the new partnership declaration we will strive for a customs partnership that will make the backstop irrelevant,” said the senior EU diplomat. “You can strive for many things.”

The political declaration cannot violate our principles. But with the rest, whatever helps pass a withdrawal bill is fine
Senior EU diplomat

The diplomat added: “You can talk about many things because the backstop is the insurance if all these nice perspectives don't work out.”

While EU diplomats acknowledge there has been a change of tone from Berlin, they say London is over-interpreting a change of tactics by Germany.
Berlin had initially sought a statement that was “clear [in its overall direction] but not detailed”, according to one senior eurozone government official involved with the process, while Britain was asking for an agreement that was “detailed but unclear”.

A compromise could be an aspirational but short political declaration. “A lot will depend on what line May takes,” said the senior EU official. “Does she go for a more granular and detailed version or think fudge will help me here as well? The more that they insist on putting certain issues in the text, probably the more we will have to put in conditions.”

Negotiators in Brussels have noted that Mrs May’s white paper on future relations states that Britain will seek a “free trade agreement” with the EU. The EU negotiators will be using that traditional model as the base template for any declaration.

By doing so, the EU side is in effect disregarding other parts of the UK vision, which aim to recreate the advantages of participation in the EU’s single market for goods and the customs union. Such measures, if acknowledged, would be cast as ideas to be discussed after Brexit.

Scepticism over Mrs May’s vision remains high in many EU capitals. Michel Barnier, the EU’s chief negotiator, has sharply criticised Britain’s hybrid proposals, saying the EU “cannot and will not” delegate the enforcement of its customs system to a non-member that is outside its governance regime.

At a recent internal discussion between EU27 member states, no country spoke up in favour of Britain’s customs ideas, according to two officials present. Several EU negotiators have told the Financial Times the proposals are “unworkable”.

Brussels sees some questions as impossible to fudge. This includes Britain’s counter-proposal on the backstop of a temporary UK-wide customs arrangements to avoid checks across the Irish Sea.

Some EU negotiators worry that a vague statement on future relations will store up trouble. “Creating a big fudge via a political declaration will create the impression that there is some kind of link into the single market where in reality there is not,” one negotiator said, while adding. “Politicians will love kicking the can down the road.”

https://www.ft.com/content/483d9aa2-9310-11e8-b67b-b8205561c3fe

Of course they will accept it .If they do not and its no deal they kiss goodbye to £39 billion.

The thing is the Britsh public who democratically voted out may not accept it we have already heard the grass route members have given the MP s a ear bashing let's see what the MPs have to say when they return to Westminster in September,it will get very messy now they know the feelings of the people .

240 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 18:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 18:47 - Aug 1 with 4683 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Aug 1 with 4649 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Aug 1 by Shaky

Congratulations to all Remoaners for making Wales a bastion of Pro-EU support!

Well done comrades.

Feck the Tory Brexit. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Aug 1 with 4638 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Aug 1 by pikeypaul

Of course they will accept it .If they do not and its no deal they kiss goodbye to £39 billion.

The thing is the Britsh public who democratically voted out may not accept it we have already heard the grass route members have given the MP s a ear bashing let's see what the MPs have to say when they return to Westminster in September,it will get very messy now they know the feelings of the people .

240 AFLI

SIUYRL

I don’t think they’re too worried about the severance payment. Each 7 year funding cycle has a budget heading up towards a trillion Euros. Our £39bn or whatever it ends up to be, much of it already committed (and spread over decades isn’t it?) is neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. The impact on trade is economically far more important (to both sides). Our annual trade with EU states is almost an order of magnitude larger than this one off exit payment. And that excludes trade with external countries through EU trade deals.

In short, it’s peanuts and doesn’t give much leverage.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 20:37]
The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Aug 1 with 4594 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Aug 1 by pikeypaul

240 AFLI

SIUYRL

Leave broke the law. Fact.

The British people were lied to and misled. Fact.

Nobody on leave mentioned the use of the army, stockpiling food and medicines, and civil unrest.

Where did all the vote Leave money come from...?
What it was a foreign power manipulating such a close vote ?
What about the actions Facebook and Cambridge Analytica ?

We must have a peoples vote.
Wales proudly leading the way on that.

Feck the Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 07:29 - Aug 2 with 4509 viewspikeypaul

239 AFLI

Get used to it losers not long now it's coming home and I fecking love it.

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Aug 2 with 4462 viewsShaky

Epic rant:

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:55 - Aug 2 with 4389 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Aug 2 by Shaky

Epic rant:

#ferdy

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - Aug 2 with 4351 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Jul 31 by Lord_Bony

From 2020 it will now cost approximately €7 visa charge which can be done online to visit most countries in Europe

And in the same time it will cost them that to visit the UK.

making UK tourism thrive with our own people stay in our wonderful land.

You obviuosly have a glass 1/2 empty and only look at the negatives.

239 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 06:26 - Aug 3 with 4299 viewspeenemunde

Project fear failed then and is failing now. 🤣
The United Kingdom will thrive outside of the Frankenstein project.
The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Aug 3 with 4272 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - Aug 2 by pikeypaul

And in the same time it will cost them that to visit the UK.

making UK tourism thrive with our own people stay in our wonderful land.

You obviuosly have a glass 1/2 empty and only look at the negatives.

239 AFLI

SIUYRL

They used that argument in the former DDR.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024