Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301348 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 7396 viewsswanjackal

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

Just give us the green light and watch us go...

Bodie and Doyle have not aged well!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Countdown begins. on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 7386 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Jan 23 by swanjackal

Bodie and Doyle have not aged well!

They've weathered the years better than Cowley....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Jan 23 with 7367 viewsswanjackal

The Countdown begins. on 11:58 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

They've weathered the years better than Cowley....

That's a caption competition waiting to happen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Jan 23 with 7349 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Jan 23 by Highjack

Is it a dangerous precedent to set that people can be forced to resign over something a family member/girlfriend has texted/tweeted/said?

Yes. As it was when used by all and sundry during the American presidential election against Hillary.

How Bolton's wife must be loving this.
The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 23 with 7328 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

Yes. As it was when used by all and sundry during the American presidential election against Hillary.

How Bolton's wife must be loving this.

Was she forced to resign then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Jan 23 with 7326 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 23 by Highjack

Was she forced to resign then?

Who's been forced here? UKIP exec committee have held a vote, in which the result was for no confidence. Bolton has now decided to ignore it and not stand down because he's a champion of democracy.
The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Jan 23 with 7247 viewspikeypaul

430 and fecking loving it more than ever.

Have it remoaners.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 07:44 - Jan 24 with 7200 viewspikeypaul

429 and fecking loving it

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 08:56 - Jan 24 with 7183 viewsMo_Wives

The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Jan 23 by swanjackal

In an alternative universe where the races are reversed. A black Nick Griffin gives a speech while video of black Hitler plays in the background.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Jan 24 with 7182 viewsHwylBento

The Countdown begins. on 02:56 - Nov 11 by Ebo

I'll correct you there. A small portion of the whole of the UK decided to ( REMOVED) things up for future generations all because they don't like immigrants.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Listen to Jacob Reese mogg. I don't agree with everything he says but he has some compelling arguements on free trade. Prof minford of Cardiff university says the same kind of thing.

I want cheaper trainers and it's arguably the more ethical thing to do i.e. we can buy from poorer countries to help them grow.
The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Jan 24 with 7175 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Jan 24 by HwylBento

Listen to Jacob Reese mogg. I don't agree with everything he says but he has some compelling arguements on free trade. Prof minford of Cardiff university says the same kind of thing.

I want cheaper trainers and it's arguably the more ethical thing to do i.e. we can buy from poorer countries to help them grow.

Don't our trainers already come from these developing countries? And if you break down the cost of a pair of trainers, very little goes on manufacturing (say a £70 trainer will cost around £20 to make). So a small percentage of saving from reducing the tariff to developing countries will only affect the manufacturing costs (£20), so will make very little difference to the price you pay for in the store.

On the flip side, if this was a British trainer brand wanting to sell to Europe, the EU tariff will have a bigger impact to the store prices in Europe as the tariffs will apply to our trade price (around £35), which is obviously higher than the manufacturing cost.

https://solecollector.com/news/2014/12/how-much-it-costs-nike-to-make-a-100-shoe
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 9:24]
The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Jan 24 with 7147 viewspikeypaul

HwylBento, ignore the prick he so dull he does not realise that an even smaller portion wanted to stay in the EU.Either that or he prefers to ignore it and Democracy.

Sadly it’s the type of people we have in the country now if they can not have their way they stamp their feet and throw their dummies out of their pram like spoilt little children.

I find it very funny and can feel their pain bursting out of the screen it’s so funny.

429 and fecking loving it more the closer it gets.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 10:38]

The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Jan 24 with 7138 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

HwylBento, ignore the prick he so dull he does not realise that an even smaller portion wanted to stay in the EU.Either that or he prefers to ignore it and Democracy.

Sadly it’s the type of people we have in the country now if they can not have their way they stamp their feet and throw their dummies out of their pram like spoilt little children.

I find it very funny and can feel their pain bursting out of the screen it’s so funny.

Just more insults when faced with facts
The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 7095 viewspikeypaul

Not a single fact in sight

I’ll give you a fact and not something made up by project fear.

Leave. 17410742
Remain 16141242

And that’s the only fact that matters if you believe in Democracy which you obviously don’t

Which part of Ebos "only a small portion voted to leave" comment do you not realise is plainly stupid when you look at the numbers ?

Facts? You seem to forget about the record levels of employement,stock market soaring,sterling virtually the same against the dollars as pre referendum and like London lesbo or should I say John Wayne said in the past that's the only fx that matters.

But hey your the type to want the economy to plummet since your a bitter,loser,remoaner.

239 and fecking loving it more each day.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 22:02]

The Countdown begins. on 06:57 - Jan 25 with 7044 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

Leave. 17410742
Remain 16141242

And that’s the only fact that matters if you believe in Democracy which you obviously don’t

Which part of Ebos "only a small portion voted to leave" comment do you not realise is plainly stupid when you look at the numbers ?

Facts? You seem to forget about the record levels of employement,stock market soaring,sterling virtually the same against the dollars as pre referendum and like London lesbo or should I say John Wayne said in the past that's the only fx that matters.

But hey your the type to want the economy to plummet since your a bitter,loser,remoaner.

Your bonkers

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 07:26 - Jan 25 with 7012 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

Leave. 17410742
Remain 16141242

Say NO to drugs, people.

Don’t turn into a Brexidiot like this fecking div.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 07:35 - Jan 25 with 7019 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Jan 23 by swanjackal

The audience members, front row....

" It's going to sneeze...run, RUN!"

The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Jan 25 with 6998 viewssherpajacob

At least those on the leave side are all in agreement on the way forward?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Jan 25 with 6989 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Jan 25 by sherpajacob

At least those on the leave side are all in agreement on the way forward?

I watched that live, Sherp. It was a bit like trying to put together a mental jigsaw where none of the pieces matched.

The Countdown begins. on 10:47 - Jan 25 with 6966 viewsBatterseajack

So with us heading to a Norway style deal for the transition period, Pikeypaul ought to add another to years onto his ticker. I wonder if the old fart will be still alive to face the new dawn.
The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jan 25 with 6962 viewsBatterseajack

969 days to go....
The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Jan 25 with 6953 viewspikeypaul

Like I thought not able to come back with a single fact.

Project fear blown out of the water.

You can feel the bitterness and hurt bursting out of the screen from the remoaning losers.

Even trying to abuse my age now. (53) their desperation makes me smile.

428 and fecking loving it more every day.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 11:23]

The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Jan 25 with 6928 viewspikeypaul

Battersea,it’s two not to no wonder you are going to be a wage slave until you are 70 you thick c@nti.

But who knows you may well be dead by then and never enjoy retirement.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 11:48]

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Jan 25 with 6895 viewsBatterseajack

Have you googled the definition of the term 'Vassal State' yet?
The Countdown begins. on 14:46 - Jan 25 with 6862 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

You are such a dullard as the Brexit you want is just not going to happen sunshine. Your hard Brexit is not going to materialise. Anything other than a hard Brexit is not 'Brexit'.

I feel you will be throwing your dummy out next year when you don't get the Brexit you want.

The only leave I'd vote for is one that deports kunts like you and Farage out of the country and out of Europe.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024