Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301610 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:27 - Aug 7 with 3178 viewsKerouac

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Aug 7 by Jango

Nobody is suggestions we don’t need immigration. Nobody whatsoever. That’s just a petty argument that remainers like to use. It’s about having controlled immigration where we take only the people we need from wherever in the world that may be. There was a job become available in care Home in gorseinon where my friend works. There was over 100 applications so to suggest that only immigrants want these jobs is a load of bollocks that you are fed and you just lap it up.

Exactly right.

During the EU referendum every single pro-Brexit speaker stated over and over again that Brexit means anti-open borders with the EU.
They all repeatedly said that there would continue to be immigration just in a more controlled manner...that is, controlled by politicians and civil servants in this country (and the politicians are ultimately controlled by the people of course).

Leaving the EU gives us the freedom to tailor our policies to suit the UK...immigration could go up in the right circumstances (with the consent of the electorate).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Aug 7 with 3172 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Aug 7 by Kerouac

Of course the pie is getting bigger, unfortunately for the 'Remainers' it is a fact that what is causing our pie to get bigger is our trade with non-EU countries and the growth of our own internal domestic marketplace...
...and this process is only going to speed up with the situation in the EU as it is and the route they are proposing forward.

The EU no longer makes sense for us.

Industry bosses disagree with you
The Countdown begins. on 10:32 - Aug 7 with 3165 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:58 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Don't be so naive. There's a lot more to it than that. Train the youngsters? I think we've seen the direction that's going to go in with the Government exempting non-EU overseas nurses from the skilled migration cap. The government/NHS is deliberately seeking more overseas non-EU staff to replace the leaving EU staff.

If you think employers (big ones at least) are suddenly going to start paying over the odds you're in cloud cuckoo land.

Brexit is not the end to globalisation because the EU is not the cause of globalisation.

If the EU is a force for globalisation, why do quitters also accuse it of being a protectionist racket?
The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Aug 7 with 3156 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:32 - Aug 7 by Batterseajack

If the EU is a force for globalisation, why do quitters also accuse it of being a protectionist racket?

Yeah a strange one. As is their support for Boris' global Britain. Although that's rubbish as we contracting our embassies and high commissions that provide support for UK businesses overseas.
The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Aug 7 with 3145 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 10:27 - Aug 7 by Kerouac

Exactly right.

During the EU referendum every single pro-Brexit speaker stated over and over again that Brexit means anti-open borders with the EU.
They all repeatedly said that there would continue to be immigration just in a more controlled manner...that is, controlled by politicians and civil servants in this country (and the politicians are ultimately controlled by the people of course).

Leaving the EU gives us the freedom to tailor our policies to suit the UK...immigration could go up in the right circumstances (with the consent of the electorate).

So you're perfectly happy with net migration from non-EU countries running at more than twice the level of EU net migration? The truth is that any (dubious) gain in limiting EU migration will be trivial against the cost - especially when viewed in the context of mass immigration from non-EU countries that continues unabated - even though notionally we have complete control over it.

To leave the EU at huge economic cost over an illusory increase in control when we simultaneously fail to exercise control over immigration from non-EU countries is the definition of stupidity.
The Countdown begins. on 10:50 - Aug 7 with 3133 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Aug 7 by Jango

Nobody is suggestions we don’t need immigration. Nobody whatsoever. That’s just a petty argument that remainers like to use. It’s about having controlled immigration where we take only the people we need from wherever in the world that may be. There was a job become available in care Home in gorseinon where my friend works. There was over 100 applications so to suggest that only immigrants want these jobs is a load of bollocks that you are fed and you just lap it up.

A care home near where I live closed recently, with staff shortages being cited as one of the main reasons: https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/what-inspectors-say-caernarfon

The home where my dad is living is short-staffed as well from what I've seen and been told. There are a few EU workers but not many.

It's worth noting that net migration from the EU 8 (the cluster of countries including Poland that joined at the same time) has declined dramatically to next to nothing. Even migration from the EU14 (long-standing members) and the EU2 (Romania and Bulgaria) have shown a sharp downturn recently. What EU migration problem is there exactly?
The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Aug 7 with 3121 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Because they're just empty straplines with absolutely nothing behind them.

Here you go I'll come up with one:

'Support Cardiff, it'll make your knob grow bigger!'

Easy see. And also complete rubbish (everyone knows it makes it shrink)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 10:02]

One says people will still vote leave, another says the benefits of trading with the EU on WTO terms.

So there is something behind them. Your just too blind to see it.
The Countdown begins. on 11:28 - Aug 7 with 3110 viewsKerouac

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Aug 7 by BytholWyn

So you're perfectly happy with net migration from non-EU countries running at more than twice the level of EU net migration? The truth is that any (dubious) gain in limiting EU migration will be trivial against the cost - especially when viewed in the context of mass immigration from non-EU countries that continues unabated - even though notionally we have complete control over it.

To leave the EU at huge economic cost over an illusory increase in control when we simultaneously fail to exercise control over immigration from non-EU countries is the definition of stupidity.

"So you're perfectly happy with net migration from non-EU countries running at more than twice the level of EU net migration?"

As I have already stated, the overall number I (personally) would be happy with will fluctuate with the country's needs.
Where the migrants come from or what they look like doesn't bother me, I'm not racist or a xenophobe see (it seems to bother you and the rest of the 'Remainers' though.
WHY?

The only requirement I have of migrants is that they want to be British and hold British values (I would restrict Islamic immigration for these reasons...makes no sense to bring in millions of people who see us as an enemy and oppose everything we stand for. That road leads to Civil War).
I want people who are going to be proud of a British identity, positive people.

Whether the gain will be "dubious" or not you can't possibly know.

Your assertion that our increased control will be "illusory" doesn't make any sense whatsoever...it never did during the referendum, which was a factor in why your side lost. Clearly we don't have control inside the EU and clearly we can have control (if we so wish) outside.
Go on, have another go at explaining why this is not so, instead of the empty slogans

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Aug 7 with 3101 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Aug 7 by cwm02

One says people will still vote leave, another says the benefits of trading with the EU on WTO terms.

So there is something behind them. Your just too blind to see it.

The Countdown begins. on 12:57 - Aug 7 with 3068 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 11:28 - Aug 7 by Kerouac

"So you're perfectly happy with net migration from non-EU countries running at more than twice the level of EU net migration?"

As I have already stated, the overall number I (personally) would be happy with will fluctuate with the country's needs.
Where the migrants come from or what they look like doesn't bother me, I'm not racist or a xenophobe see (it seems to bother you and the rest of the 'Remainers' though.
WHY?

The only requirement I have of migrants is that they want to be British and hold British values (I would restrict Islamic immigration for these reasons...makes no sense to bring in millions of people who see us as an enemy and oppose everything we stand for. That road leads to Civil War).
I want people who are going to be proud of a British identity, positive people.

Whether the gain will be "dubious" or not you can't possibly know.

Your assertion that our increased control will be "illusory" doesn't make any sense whatsoever...it never did during the referendum, which was a factor in why your side lost. Clearly we don't have control inside the EU and clearly we can have control (if we so wish) outside.
Go on, have another go at explaining why this is not so, instead of the empty slogans

Just answer the question. Are you happy with the current level of net migration from non-EU countries? If you are happy, then you must be happier still with the much lower levels of migration from EU countries. So why leave the EU - given the huge dangers to trade that will arise because of tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade? All for the sake of some powers that aren't needed and won't be exercised. What a ludicrous self-indulgence.

In the event of a no-deal Brexit we would still end up as a EU law taker. That's because if we want to trade with Europe (44% of our exports remember) we will need to conform to their regulations. Of course, we could set up dual-track regulatory systems for domestic and EU trade - but that would lead to a huge administrative overburden - so in practice we'll no doubt just align our regulatory systems with those of the EU, especially when it comes to goods and product safety. In fact any form of Brexit will have the same effect.

So there's your illusion for you - notional control of your own affairs, but in practice we would have a reduced say on the terms of trade with other countries, because we will enter any negotiations as a medium sized country as opposed to being a part of a substantial (more than half a billion) bloc.
The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Aug 7 with 3062 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Aug 7 by Batterseajack

To copy The_Oracle to you:

Just read it on Twitter. Informative read.

Then we get the typical response from the Remoaners.
The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Aug 7 with 3062 viewsBytholWyn

India has made it clear that if we are to negotiate a trade deal with them post-Brexit that it will want travel for Indian citiizens to the UK to be made easier: https://www.businessinsider.nl/india-in-no-rush-to-sign-a-post-brexit-trade-deal

"Britain must be prepared to accept more Indian migrants as a price of any free trade deal agreed between London and New Delhi."

Another illustration of the mirage of "taking back control". Is substituting migration from countries such as India for EU countries really the nirvana that Brexiteers are striving for?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 13:04]
The Countdown begins. on 13:07 - Aug 7 with 3051 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Aug 7 by BytholWyn

India has made it clear that if we are to negotiate a trade deal with them post-Brexit that it will want travel for Indian citiizens to the UK to be made easier: https://www.businessinsider.nl/india-in-no-rush-to-sign-a-post-brexit-trade-deal

"Britain must be prepared to accept more Indian migrants as a price of any free trade deal agreed between London and New Delhi."

Another illustration of the mirage of "taking back control". Is substituting migration from countries such as India for EU countries really the nirvana that Brexiteers are striving for?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 13:04]

Even though Indians are mostly smart & intelligent people, compared to Eastern European, Middle East and Africa countries. Wouldn't you want them in the country?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 13:08]
The Countdown begins. on 13:18 - Aug 7 with 3022 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:07 - Aug 7 by cwm02

Even though Indians are mostly smart & intelligent people, compared to Eastern European, Middle East and Africa countries. Wouldn't you want them in the country?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 13:08]

And there it is...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 13:38 - Aug 7 with 3002 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 13:18 - Aug 7 by Gowerjack

And there it is...

There is what? I prefer Indians to Africans and Middle East people.
The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Aug 7 with 2977 viewspikeypaul

cam 02
You are wasting your time mate the clueless remoaners will not listen to a single positive of us leaving and bury their heads in the sand.

They remind me of the people putting up every and any excuse that the Trust did not take legal action against the sell outs and the yanks.

And we all know how that turned out.

Sit back mate and just wait for the great day and watch the pathetic remoaners get their knickers in a twist it's fecking hilarious.

234 AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 16:09 - Aug 7 with 2948 viewsKerouac

The Countdown begins. on 12:57 - Aug 7 by BytholWyn

Just answer the question. Are you happy with the current level of net migration from non-EU countries? If you are happy, then you must be happier still with the much lower levels of migration from EU countries. So why leave the EU - given the huge dangers to trade that will arise because of tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade? All for the sake of some powers that aren't needed and won't be exercised. What a ludicrous self-indulgence.

In the event of a no-deal Brexit we would still end up as a EU law taker. That's because if we want to trade with Europe (44% of our exports remember) we will need to conform to their regulations. Of course, we could set up dual-track regulatory systems for domestic and EU trade - but that would lead to a huge administrative overburden - so in practice we'll no doubt just align our regulatory systems with those of the EU, especially when it comes to goods and product safety. In fact any form of Brexit will have the same effect.

So there's your illusion for you - notional control of your own affairs, but in practice we would have a reduced say on the terms of trade with other countries, because we will enter any negotiations as a medium sized country as opposed to being a part of a substantial (more than half a billion) bloc.

Have you answered any of my questions ?
No.
Are you not capable of answering them?

Am I happy with present migration levels from non-EU countries?
Not particularly, but it doesn't get me that excited...immigration is only 1 small factor of Brexit for me.
I have said before (and I suppose I'll have to say it again) my favoured immigration policy would be set by an independent board, answerable to government, made up of;
Heads of industry,
Civil Servants,
Unions,
and
Academics...
...they could set the targets on numbers and the rules on a 5 year basis (length of a parliament) and publish yearly reports updating the public and the government on the situation.

The only rule I would seek to impose is limits on numbers coming from any 1 religious background and that every incoming immigrant swears an oath of allegiance (or something like that).
Any terrorist or terrorist sympathiser/funder imported via this system would then have no excuses when prosecuted for treason (I'd make the punishment for that life imprisonment...
...but I am aware that my ideal system will most likely never be adopted.

Why leave the EU?
Lots of reasons. Immigration is just one small factor.
The reason why people like you refuse to hear and understand people like me (when we say Brexit isn't about immigration) is because you can't win the Brexit debate with reason.
So you resort to slinging mud our way.
It's all about immigration because we're all closet racists aren't we! 😃
Now that's a "ludicrous self-indulgence".

The rest of your post is utter bullshit.
We trade with Japan and Oman.
Do we take their regulation?
Does the USA take EU regulation?
Does China?
Dual track wouldn't be a burden at all.
We already conform to their regulations, we will diverge at our own pace in the areas we want to.

It is you that has been suckered in by an illusion.
The EU have been fantastic at propaganda.

The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Aug 7 with 2939 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:09 - Aug 7 by Kerouac

Have you answered any of my questions ?
No.
Are you not capable of answering them?

Am I happy with present migration levels from non-EU countries?
Not particularly, but it doesn't get me that excited...immigration is only 1 small factor of Brexit for me.
I have said before (and I suppose I'll have to say it again) my favoured immigration policy would be set by an independent board, answerable to government, made up of;
Heads of industry,
Civil Servants,
Unions,
and
Academics...
...they could set the targets on numbers and the rules on a 5 year basis (length of a parliament) and publish yearly reports updating the public and the government on the situation.

The only rule I would seek to impose is limits on numbers coming from any 1 religious background and that every incoming immigrant swears an oath of allegiance (or something like that).
Any terrorist or terrorist sympathiser/funder imported via this system would then have no excuses when prosecuted for treason (I'd make the punishment for that life imprisonment...
...but I am aware that my ideal system will most likely never be adopted.

Why leave the EU?
Lots of reasons. Immigration is just one small factor.
The reason why people like you refuse to hear and understand people like me (when we say Brexit isn't about immigration) is because you can't win the Brexit debate with reason.
So you resort to slinging mud our way.
It's all about immigration because we're all closet racists aren't we! 😃
Now that's a "ludicrous self-indulgence".

The rest of your post is utter bullshit.
We trade with Japan and Oman.
Do we take their regulation?
Does the USA take EU regulation?
Does China?
Dual track wouldn't be a burden at all.
We already conform to their regulations, we will diverge at our own pace in the areas we want to.

It is you that has been suckered in by an illusion.
The EU have been fantastic at propaganda.

On your last point, it's quite the opposite. The EU hasn't been good at even publicising what it does, let alone organising propaganda. And similarly the British Government hasn't promoted the benefits of membership, just the problems, in an attempt to convince people they were taking tough stance. This was all discussed by Cameron's adviser in the article posted above.

And yes, when exporting to Japan our companies have to conform to their standards/regs. I imagine that's the same for any country exporting to anywhere.
The Countdown begins. on 16:48 - Aug 7 with 2932 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

On your last point, it's quite the opposite. The EU hasn't been good at even publicising what it does, let alone organising propaganda. And similarly the British Government hasn't promoted the benefits of membership, just the problems, in an attempt to convince people they were taking tough stance. This was all discussed by Cameron's adviser in the article posted above.

And yes, when exporting to Japan our companies have to conform to their standards/regs. I imagine that's the same for any country exporting to anywhere.

Are you for real or what.
The government spent £9 million on a propaganda leaflet singing the praise of the eu.
The Countdown begins. on 17:01 - Aug 7 with 2927 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:48 - Aug 7 by peenemunde

Are you for real or what.
The government spent £9 million on a propaganda leaflet singing the praise of the eu.

That's pretty much been it; that and the In campaigns both in the run-up to the referendum. (And a lot of the information in that leaflet was factual, whether you like it or not).

I'm talking about the longer term, as discussed in the article by Cameron's former adviser. There's been a constant anti-EU message promoted through the media and to a lesser extent by the government for years.
The Countdown begins. on 17:24 - Aug 7 with 2914 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:01 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

That's pretty much been it; that and the In campaigns both in the run-up to the referendum. (And a lot of the information in that leaflet was factual, whether you like it or not).

I'm talking about the longer term, as discussed in the article by Cameron's former adviser. There's been a constant anti-EU message promoted through the media and to a lesser extent by the government for years.

Absolute nonsense.
When will the eu admit it’s true purpose and that is to destroy the nation sate and create a United States of Europe.

When will that debate start ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 17:47]
The Countdown begins. on 17:32 - Aug 7 with 2906 viewspikeypaul

Yes £9 million of tax payers money.

Was it declared in the Remoaners campaign funds?

I thought not.but hey let’s turn a blind eye to it shall we.

234 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Aug 7 with 2864 viewsBytholWyn

You've not been paying attention Kerouac have you: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-43899603

US food products are banned from the EU because of EU regulations. Every country has its own set of regulations, although the EUs are generally of a higher standard than those of most countries.

No doubt you're looking forward to the prospect of eating chlorinated American chicken and beef stuffed with growth hormones. That's what lies ahead (and much worse - especially American access to our healthcare system, undermining the NHS) if we replace our free trade deal with the EU with one with the States.

The idea that the UK can dictate the terms of trade to Jonny Foreigner in this day and age is the stuff of fantasy. As we're discovering in the totally inept negotiations with the EU.
The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Aug 7 with 2860 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Aug 7 by BytholWyn

You've not been paying attention Kerouac have you: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-43899603

US food products are banned from the EU because of EU regulations. Every country has its own set of regulations, although the EUs are generally of a higher standard than those of most countries.

No doubt you're looking forward to the prospect of eating chlorinated American chicken and beef stuffed with growth hormones. That's what lies ahead (and much worse - especially American access to our healthcare system, undermining the NHS) if we replace our free trade deal with the EU with one with the States.

The idea that the UK can dictate the terms of trade to Jonny Foreigner in this day and age is the stuff of fantasy. As we're discovering in the totally inept negotiations with the EU.

Well it seems the eu is trying to dictate terms to the United Kingdom 🇬🇧
You are just another idiot who can’t accept the result of the referendum.
The idea that the U.K. won’t prosper outside of the Frankenstein project is absolutely laughable.

Are we still on project fear Mk 2 or is it Mk 3 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Aug 7 with 2846 viewsBytholWyn

Turkey becoming EU members, hordes of refugees heading our way because of EU membership. And Brexiteers talk about Project Fear...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024