Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301449 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:33 - Aug 22 with 3295 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 07:38 - Aug 22 by Kilkennyjack

Its a disaster folks.... a big fat disaster ...

You are free to leave at anytime.
The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Aug 22 with 3246 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:33 - Aug 22 by peenemunde

You are free to leave at anytime.

You are free to get an education at any time. What a weapons grade dullard.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Aug 22 with 3241 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Aug 22 by Kilkennyjack

Probably Semtex grade.. you’d know all about that.
The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Aug 22 with 3236 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Aug 22 by peenemunde

Probably Semtex grade.. you’d know all about that.

Exactly, he is free to return home anytime he wants.

Instead he’s here wishing anyone who voted to Leave dead and advocating terrorism.

Like a few posters have said he’s a very sad,bitter,little man.

219 AFLI

I wonder if he goes home next March when we are out or if he realises the 🇬🇧 is still a better place to live?

Total hypocrite if he stays.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 11:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Aug 22 with 3210 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Aug 22 by pikeypaul

Exactly, he is free to return home anytime he wants.

Instead he’s here wishing anyone who voted to Leave dead and advocating terrorism.

Like a few posters have said he’s a very sad,bitter,little man.

219 AFLI

I wonder if he goes home next March when we are out or if he realises the 🇬🇧 is still a better place to live?

Total hypocrite if he stays.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 11:00]

Can you put up the post where he said he wanted anyone who voted Leave dead Pikey? You refer to it over and over but can’t say I’ve seen it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Aug 22 with 3148 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Aug 22 by Kilkennyjack

Ah there it is with all Leave voters are uneducated... Predictable
The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Aug 22 with 3130 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Aug 22 by cwm02

Ah there it is with all Leave voters are uneducated... Predictable

the correct wording is, on average, the educational achievements of leave voters are significantly less than remain voters
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 19:49]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Aug 22 with 3112 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Aug 22 by sherpajacob

the correct wording is, on average, the educational achievements of leave voters are significantly less than remain voters

Proof? Or is it because you disagree with them?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Aug 22 with 3085 viewspeenemunde

Absolute nonsense.
The people who I come across every day through my work, skilled workers who are far more intelligent than your average school teacher or civil servant, voted out.

You are another subliminally brain washed idiot who believes any rubbish that the likes of the bbc spews out.
The Countdown begins. on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 3065 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Aug 22 by longlostjack

Can you put up the post where he said he wanted anyone who voted Leave dead Pikey? You refer to it over and over but can’t say I’ve seen it.

Many on here saw it and commented how disgusting it was.I am sure someone will find it unless the lowlife has deleted it.

219 AFLI

The Countdown begins. on 22:48 - Aug 22 with 3054 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Aug 22 by cwm02

Proof? Or is it because you disagree with them?

Proof

http://www.statsguy.co.uk/brexit-voting-and-education/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-universit

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/if-you-voted-for-brexit-youre-not-going-to-like-t

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/how-britain-voted/

http://www.theweek.co.uk/89378/fact-check-did-uk-s-better-educated-vote-remain

https://thetab.com/uk/oxford/2017/02/08/oxford-university-area-voted-80-per-cent

QED
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 22:51]

The Countdown begins. on 23:35 - Aug 22 with 3026 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Democracy means people can change their minds - or why bother with periodic elections at all ?

Listen ...the young people love the EU, so as soon as the old b@stards die off then the UK will
be back in EU. Its as sure as night follows day.

Obviously Scotland and the north of Ireland will be free by then....🎣

Here you go .

The Southern Irish guy showing us all what type of person he is “soon as all the old bastards die off”

That is a remoaner for you.

But even then he is again wrong did both campaigns Leave and Remain state categorically that it was a once in a generation vote?

It took 40 odd years to change the 1st vote it should take the same for the next.

219 AFLI
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 23:55]

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Aug 23 with 2958 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 22:48 - Aug 22 by sherpajacob

Proof

http://www.statsguy.co.uk/brexit-voting-and-education/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-universit

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/if-you-voted-for-brexit-youre-not-going-to-like-t

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/how-britain-voted/

http://www.theweek.co.uk/89378/fact-check-did-uk-s-better-educated-vote-remain

https://thetab.com/uk/oxford/2017/02/08/oxford-university-area-voted-80-per-cent

QED
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 22:51]

How many people when filling in degrees were being truthfully? (you never know whether they were lying or telling the truth)

There are people who have degrees and are thick as a plank so basing intelligence on degrees & simply passing an exam is not a good indicator.

I couldn't take the YouGov poll seriously when 5% of UKIP voters voted remain (apparently) when the main goal of UKIP is to leave the EU
The Countdown begins. on 11:06 - Aug 23 with 2937 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Aug 23 by cwm02

How many people when filling in degrees were being truthfully? (you never know whether they were lying or telling the truth)

There are people who have degrees and are thick as a plank so basing intelligence on degrees & simply passing an exam is not a good indicator.

I couldn't take the YouGov poll seriously when 5% of UKIP voters voted remain (apparently) when the main goal of UKIP is to leave the EU

Thanks for explaining what "being truthfully?" (sic) means.

Probably saved a few from reaching for a dictionary.

Not sure what "filling in degrees" entails though...
The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Aug 23 with 2929 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 11:06 - Aug 23 by WarwickHunt

Thanks for explaining what "being truthfully?" (sic) means.

Probably saved a few from reaching for a dictionary.

Not sure what "filling in degrees" entails though...

What on earth are you on about?

Where did I explain "being truthfully?"

I was simply saying there are some uninformed people on both sides. Saying everyone who voted for Leave are "uneducated" is spiteful and ignorant
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 18:49]
The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 2908 viewsHighjack

Could it be caused by a generational thing? For example people going to university was a rare privilege say in the 60s, most men would have gone into a trade and very few women would have gone to uni so very few people over a certain age would have been able to get a degree. Whilst these days everyone has the opportunity to gain first class honours in media studies, drama and gender studies so the figures are obviously going to be skewed.

It’s not a good measurement of intelligence or knowledge in my opinion.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:28 - Aug 23 with 2889 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:30 - Aug 22 by pikeypaul

Many on here saw it and commented how disgusting it was.I am sure someone will find it unless the lowlife has deleted it.

219 AFLI

Fake news then. Put up or shut up Pikey 😁

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:30 - Aug 23 with 2886 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Could it be caused by a generational thing? For example people going to university was a rare privilege say in the 60s, most men would have gone into a trade and very few women would have gone to uni so very few people over a certain age would have been able to get a degree. Whilst these days everyone has the opportunity to gain first class honours in media studies, drama and gender studies so the figures are obviously going to be skewed.

I know some very clever people who didn't go to uni and some very thick people who did. and vice versa. Intelligence isn't guaranteed by a good education, I mean look at Boris, Oliver Letwin.......there's plenty more but then look at Alan Sugar, Richard Branson.
The BBC news just now, Jenny Hill was in Germany talking to small businesses, they are very worried by Brexit, it will hit them hard too (if there's no deal) and that to me shows how stupid and selfish politicians are. The EU aren't interested ina a fair deal, or even any deal. They want to push us so hard that we either accept a bad deal or we don't go through with it and end up staying in the EU and possibly we'd have to give up any extra veto or rebate we have too. They are playing brinkmanship and risking the livelihoods of millions. Our lot, well they are proving just how soppy and useless they are.
Corbyn is just as bad, you cannot start with the negotiating point, we will never leave without a deal. It shows all your cards to the other player, you might as well tell them to write the deal up and hand it over to be signed without being read, otherwise we would be negotiating forever.
The Tory government = useless....Labour opposition = useless. Michel Barnier, it's like stealing sweets from babies for him.
This assumption that when all us old leavers die, the young will choose remain and stop brexit or apply to rejoin........all those young people will get older. Just imagine if brexit turns out to be good for this country (eventually) and all these formerly young but now old are still pushing for rejoining, assuming the EU still exists, and realise that the new young people are happy with being out and the young choose staying out? It could happen.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 13:44 - Aug 23 with 2874 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Aug 23 by cwm02

Read the statement you asked me to prove, again.

As for UKIP voters voting remain,,that's easily explained by Ukip MEPs and their families.

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 2861 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Aug 23 by Highjack

The stats guy examined the correlation and regression in relation to this, as it is a fair question given the demographics of leave and remain voters.

He found that it wasn't overly significant and that academic achievement level was the single biggest factor in determining whether somebody voted leave or remain, irrespective of age.

The Countdown begins. on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 2845 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 13:44 - Aug 23 by sherpajacob

Read the statement you asked me to prove, again.

As for UKIP voters voting remain,,that's easily explained by Ukip MEPs and their families.

It's very hard to measure intelligence because intelligence is an open interpretation, what makes you intelligent? No one can prove EVERYONE on the Leave side is unintelligent.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 14:19]
The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Aug 23 with 2837 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:18 - Aug 23 by cwm02

It's very hard to measure intelligence because intelligence is an open interpretation, what makes you intelligent? No one can prove EVERYONE on the Leave side is unintelligent.

"No one can prove EVERYONE on the Leave side is unintelligent."

Oi thicko, I believe the argument is that the leave side on the whole are less intelligent than those who voted remain. No one is saying that EVERYONE on the leave side is unintelligent.
The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Aug 23 with 2833 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 14:18 - Aug 23 by cwm02

I asked you to read it again, if you did, you are clearly struggling to understand it, so let me repeat it.

"on average, the educational achievements of leave voters are significantly less than remain voters"

That is not saying or trying to prove that leave voters are less intelligent. Although you are doing a good job in that respect.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 14:33]

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Aug 23 with 2817 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Aug 23 by Batterseajack

"No one can prove EVERYONE on the Leave side is unintelligent."

Oi thicko, I believe the argument is that the leave side on the whole are less intelligent than those who voted remain. No one is saying that EVERYONE on the leave side is unintelligent.

I think that's wrong too, I think they are saying less well educated. As suggested earlier, a good education doesn't prove intelligence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 15:11 - Aug 23 with 2794 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Aug 23 by sherpajacob

I asked you to read it again, if you did, you are clearly struggling to understand it, so let me repeat it.

"on average, the educational achievements of leave voters are significantly less than remain voters"

That is not saying or trying to prove that leave voters are less intelligent. Although you are doing a good job in that respect.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 14:33]

We weren't talking about educational achievements

We were talking about intelligence and being educated

One definition of educate is to provide with information

The fact I had to explain to you what the term "educate" is, proves your lack of intelligence and proves you haven't clue what your talking about
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 15:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024