Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301631 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:45 - Aug 26 with 3436 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 08:19 - Aug 26 by Shaky

Nonsense.

Honourable MPs on both sides like Nick Boles have stood to one side to allow the Brexiters every opportunity to strike a deal with the EU and themselves that does not represent economic suicide for the country and force its major industries to up sticks.

That Brexiters have almost certainly fcuked up that opportunity is not something anyone with a brain can in good conscience allow the country to suffer for.

And this declaration will now reassure the business community at large that there is no need to relocate overseas, because Britain is not going to sink into the North Atlantic after all.

Thank fcuk for that.

Are you British ?
The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Aug 26 with 3433 viewsBatterseajack

Anyone wanting a no deal WTO brexit really should take 10 mins to listen to this

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Aug 26 with 3424 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 18:41 - Aug 25 by johnlangy

Just listened to that. The Brexit Central guy was made to look an absolute tw*t. He appeared to know nothing about how UK trade negotiations would pan out.

But that doesn't matter to some people. Jason Hunter is just a remoaner. That's all they've got to say.

Agree. What I’m seeing is that people don’t generally change their minds, they just double down on their ignorance and believe harder.
The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Aug 26 with 3410 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Aug 26 by Batterseajack

Agree. What I’m seeing is that people don’t generally change their minds, they just double down on their ignorance and believe harder.

What a load of nonsense.
Who are you trying to convince ?
The Countdown begins. on 09:07 - Aug 26 with 3404 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

What a load of nonsense.
Who are you trying to convince ?

How do you know it’s nonsense when you can’t bring yourself round to listening to it
The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Aug 26 with 3402 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:07 - Aug 26 by Batterseajack

How do you know it’s nonsense when you can’t bring yourself round to listening to it

Because I know the U.K. will do absolutely fine as an independent country.
And you and everyone else who wants the result reversed, can post until the cows come home.
I won’t be changing my mind.
The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Aug 26 with 3377 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Aug 26 by Batterseajack

Stop criticising yourself
The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Aug 26 with 3346 viewspikeypaul

Guys these remoaner muppets have still not accepted the democratic will of the people of the 🇬🇧

They can cry all they like we are coming out and the quicker they realise and accept it the better for them since they are obviously still living in denial and it’s not got into their thick little heads that it is actually going to happen.

Anyway not long now lads.

215 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Aug 26 with 3341 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Aug 26 by Jango

Stop criticising yourself

He’s probably to stupid to realise he was.

Or was he only talking about”people” he disagrees with?

The Countdown begins. on 15:10 - Aug 26 with 3289 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Aug 26 by pikeypaul

Guys these remoaner muppets have still not accepted the democratic will of the people of the 🇬🇧

They can cry all they like we are coming out and the quicker they realise and accept it the better for them since they are obviously still living in denial and it’s not got into their thick little heads that it is actually going to happen.

Anyway not long now lads.

215 AFLI

SIUYRL

And then the young people will vote us back in.
As night follows day.

Democracy did not end in 2016.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 16:07 - Aug 26 with 3265 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

Because I know the U.K. will do absolutely fine as an independent country.
And you and everyone else who wants the result reversed, can post until the cows come home.
I won’t be changing my mind.

The UK’s an independent country already.
The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Aug 26 with 3252 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:10 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

And then the young people will vote us back in.
As night follows day.

Democracy did not end in 2016.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The young will be old by then and hopefully will have matured a bit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Aug 26 with 3245 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Aug 26 by Highjack

The young will be old by then and hopefully will have matured a bit.

Or a fair few will have gone ga ga and will prefer to stay outside the EU.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Aug 26 with 3241 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 16:07 - Aug 26 by LeonWasGod

Are we free to negotiate our own trade deals? Can we bring in laws that contradict EU laws? Can you tell me how an independent country can have so many of it's legislature on the EU payroll? Conflict of interests much?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Aug 26 with 3223 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Aug 26 by Catullus

Are we free to negotiate our own trade deals? Can we bring in laws that contradict EU laws? Can you tell me how an independent country can have so many of it's legislature on the EU payroll? Conflict of interests much?

No
Yes, but EU laws have priority (supremacy) if there is a conflict (although the long answer is far more complicated apparently). The UK has been a leading proponent of this supremacy principle for over 40 yrs.
Because indepence is not defined by a country’s relationship to the EU.
Don’t know, presumably depends on which interests in question and the various viewpoints involved.
The Countdown begins. on 18:47 - Aug 26 with 3197 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Aug 26 by LeonWasGod

No
Yes, but EU laws have priority (supremacy) if there is a conflict (although the long answer is far more complicated apparently). The UK has been a leading proponent of this supremacy principle for over 40 yrs.
Because indepence is not defined by a country’s relationship to the EU.
Don’t know, presumably depends on which interests in question and the various viewpoints involved.

How can it be a yes, reading the question? If primacy is given to EU laws that govern the same thing the answer has to be no because if we write such a law, it doesn't matter.
Then, if we have to cede control in any area, how are we completely independent?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 3174 viewsGowerjack

Good old Jacob has solved the NI border issue.

Hurrah!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/26/have-people-inspected-at-irish-

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 3154 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

Good old Jacob has solved the NI border issue.

Hurrah!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/26/have-people-inspected-at-irish-

Brian Moore speaks ...

🍀

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Aug 26 with 3146 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 16:07 - Aug 26 by LeonWasGod

That has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever read....EVER🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Aug 27 with 3081 viewspikeypaul

214 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMONER LOSERS.

The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Aug 27 with 3069 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

That has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever read....EVER🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

II didn't expect we'd agree on much but it appears on the EU, we do. Even Heath knew the EU would erode our sovereignty and so, lied about it then covered up the report by civil servants, not that most remainers accept that, or that we can't be properly independent unless we are 100% in control of our own judiciary, law making etc. The usual response to the anti democratic EU is that the UK isn't democratic (house of lords, the monarchy etc) when many people would happily ditch the HoL and the Queen, our monarchy, they have no real powers any more. At least though, we get to elect our government. Imagine the uproar if we only got to elect MP's and then they chose who ran the country and from then on the President/PM/ultimate leader or whoever chose who succeeded them?

The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Aug 27 with 3059 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Aug 27 by Catullus

II didn't expect we'd agree on much but it appears on the EU, we do. Even Heath knew the EU would erode our sovereignty and so, lied about it then covered up the report by civil servants, not that most remainers accept that, or that we can't be properly independent unless we are 100% in control of our own judiciary, law making etc. The usual response to the anti democratic EU is that the UK isn't democratic (house of lords, the monarchy etc) when many people would happily ditch the HoL and the Queen, our monarchy, they have no real powers any more. At least though, we get to elect our government. Imagine the uproar if we only got to elect MP's and then they chose who ran the country and from then on the President/PM/ultimate leader or whoever chose who succeeded them?

I agree
The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Aug 27 with 3010 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:48 - Aug 27 with 2991 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Aug 27 by Kilkennyjack

There’s some absolute belters on twitter with that #FBPE. People like you encourageing them doesn’t help their obsessiveness and stupidity.
The Countdown begins. on 23:24 - Aug 27 with 2970 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Aug 27 by Kilkennyjack

Yes we know, but then David Cameron came out and told the world the Government would honour the result whatever happened and nobody complained about that, not until they realised they'd lost and we voted to leave. It took the establishment by surprise. So all your "it was only advisory" BS can be ignored, the Prime minister made a public promise to honour the result, blame him!!
Though why he/they honoured that pledge when he/they never had a problem breaking promises before puzzles me....
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6489626/David-Cameron-reneges-on-Tory-
They (well Cameron and Blair) both broke promises to give us a vote on the EU but I suppose when over 72% of the elctorate turn out it's not so easy to do a U turn.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024