Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309123 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 00:29 - Aug 29 with 2780 viewspikeypaul

You have no idea why people voted the way they did.

Of course people did not vote for democracy that was not what the referendum was about or do you think it was a vote to keep or do away with democracy like your post implies.You seem a little confused what the vote was about,but hey you are a remoaner so I understand your ignorance.

212 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 0:35]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 00:31 - Aug 29 with 2776 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 00:29 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

You have no idea why people voted the way they did.

Of course people did not vote for democracy that was not what the referendum was about or do you think it was a vote to keep or do away with democracy like your post implies.You seem a little confused what the vote was about,but hey you are a remoaner so I understand your ignorance.

212 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 0:35]

...Unfortunately that goes for the voters themselves also.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 07:50 - Aug 29 with 2734 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:33 - Aug 28 by the_oracle

"democracy" Really? We know the reason why the majority of leavers voted out , and it certainly wasn't "democracy".

Vote leave won by constantly repeating easy to understand slogan.

Complete bullshit and lies of course but easy for the less savvy to understand ( you know halfwits like Peeenmunde & Pikey).

Taking back control

£350 million to the NHS

Easiest thing in history to strike a new trade deal

Turkey to join the EU

Project fear

And the biggie that won it

Control of our borders
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 7:51]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Aug 29 with 2720 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 07:50 - Aug 29 by Gowerjack

Vote leave won by constantly repeating easy to understand slogan.

Complete bullshit and lies of course but easy for the less savvy to understand ( you know halfwits like Peeenmunde & Pikey).

Taking back control

£350 million to the NHS

Easiest thing in history to strike a new trade deal

Turkey to join the EU

Project fear

And the biggie that won it

Control of our borders
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 7:51]

What you halfwits seem to forget is that a very large number of leave voters were pushing for a referendum long before all those slogans came about. Cameron didn’t just wake up one morning and call a referendum.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 8:16]
The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Aug 29 with 2704 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Aug 29 by Jango

What you halfwits seem to forget is that a very large number of leave voters were pushing for a referendum long before all those slogans came about. Cameron didn’t just wake up one morning and call a referendum.

Exactly but just leave the remoaners carry on and make excuses why Leave won the democratic vote it's not going to change anything since we are coming out end of.

212 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Aug 29 with 2704 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah, because Farage and the Mail/Express had been banging on about those same points for years. Of course it didn’t happen overnight. I bet the vast majority of voters haven’t been affected by any of those ‘side effects’ of our EU membership; they didn’t all suddenly dream up the same matra together. People have been primed for years and years and years.
The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Aug 29 with 2698 viewsKilkennyjack

The reality ....

The swivel eyed loons and closet racists - dai cam’s words - in UKIP were pulling support from Tory right. To stop the flow, dai cam offered a referendum that he believed he could not lose. Its as joyless and cynical as that.

I mean, not even dai cam was dull enough to actually believe Brexit could be a good thing. Nobody did.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Aug 29 with 2697 viewsKilkennyjack

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/former-sas-chief-final-say-brexit

Another expert, perhaps he is wrong though cos Keith from the pub says different.

Feck this Tory brexit.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Aug 29 with 2694 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Aug 29 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/former-sas-chief-final-say-brexit

Another expert, perhaps he is wrong though cos Keith from the pub says different.

Feck this Tory brexit.

How is an army chief an expert on exiting the EU exactly? He even admits to nearly voting leave himself.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 9:23]
The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Aug 29 with 2689 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Aug 29 by Kilkennyjack

Feck this Tory brexit.

So you still want “ all the old bastards dead”

You are total scum and every decent person on this forum knows it.

212 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Aug 29 with 2672 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Aug 29 by Jango

How is an army chief an expert on exiting the EU exactly? He even admits to nearly voting leave himself.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 9:23]

He’s basing his desire to stay in on”security” because apparently after Brexit countries won’t be sharing information about criminals and terrorists with us anymore. What an absolute lump of tripe. We share that sort of info already with countries all around the world that we aren’t in a political union with.

These remainers are literally making everything up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Aug 29 with 2672 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 22:35 - Aug 28 by Catullus

Look I get it, you chose remain because of the single market, trade etc. To a lot of people there was a lot more to brexit than trade and tariffs. Democracy for a start.

As for Kilkenny and his "tory brexit" maybe he ignores that very many Labour voters chose leave too. Would brexit be handled any better by Corbyn, he already showed his cards to everyone when he said he'd never leave without a deal.

It doesn't natter which politician we talk about, brexit would have been a mess because they are all useless. In which case we'd have been better not having the referendum, but we did and nothing can change that now. The battle lines are drawn.

Actually, I voted remain because I didn't really feel like the EU affected my life in any negative way. The scare stories about how bad the EU was seemed like scare stories so i didn't take too much notice of them.

And although i didn't really understand at the time of the vote how the EU worked, it didn't feel to me that it was undemocratic since we could elect the likes of Farage into it. I also couldn't see how the current system of electing the types of Barnier could be improved? Is the answer really to give the vote to the EU public? Would Brits (or any pother EU nationals) really flick through a pamphlet to understand what a foreigner like Barnier stood for and then elect him? I don't even know who or what my local councilors are and what they stand for, so how will i know about what candidates from say Brussels, Spain, France and Germany stood for. Best leave to our elected officials.

And yes, Brexit was always going to be disaster. Even more so when it was sold on a pack of undesirable lies. We now have the government softening us up for a no deal. This was inconceivable to those complaining to leave 2 years ago.
The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Aug 29 with 2669 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Aug 29 by Highjack

He’s basing his desire to stay in on”security” because apparently after Brexit countries won’t be sharing information about criminals and terrorists with us anymore. What an absolute lump of tripe. We share that sort of info already with countries all around the world that we aren’t in a political union with.

These remainers are literally making everything up.

In the event of a no deal exit, our existing treaties with the EU get torn up. This includes close ties between security and police forces....unless a no deal brexit is in fact a "no deal....but with a deal on this and that".

He says....

“It is theoretically possible to have a separate security agreement, but there are a whole host of issues there including data protection, European laws and UK laws.

There is yet to be a breakthrough on post-Brexit security cooperation between the UK and the European Union — a matter seen as one of utmost importance. Although Theresa May has insisted that the UK wants a wide agreement on the issue, there has been no substantial progress in the talks being held.

Brussels, meanwhile, has told London that the secondment of military officers to the European Union will cease after Brexit, in line with policies on non-member states and the involvement of UK companies in the European Defence Fund will also be curtailed."
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 10:36]
The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Aug 29 with 2659 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Aug 29 by Batterseajack

Actually, I voted remain because I didn't really feel like the EU affected my life in any negative way. The scare stories about how bad the EU was seemed like scare stories so i didn't take too much notice of them.

And although i didn't really understand at the time of the vote how the EU worked, it didn't feel to me that it was undemocratic since we could elect the likes of Farage into it. I also couldn't see how the current system of electing the types of Barnier could be improved? Is the answer really to give the vote to the EU public? Would Brits (or any pother EU nationals) really flick through a pamphlet to understand what a foreigner like Barnier stood for and then elect him? I don't even know who or what my local councilors are and what they stand for, so how will i know about what candidates from say Brussels, Spain, France and Germany stood for. Best leave to our elected officials.

And yes, Brexit was always going to be disaster. Even more so when it was sold on a pack of undesirable lies. We now have the government softening us up for a no deal. This was inconceivable to those complaining to leave 2 years ago.

"Actually, I voted remain because I didn't really feel like the EU affected my life in any negative way." Exactly the point I was making earlier. The vast majority of people probably aren't affected in a negative way, and have no direct link to the matter being discussed. Voting patterns also seem to suggest the largest leave margins were in areas least affected by immigration (from all sources, not just the EU). People have been convinced they have a problem with something that they weren't even aware of. It's bonkers, but Fargae in particular has been a very canny operator. A lot easier to sow discord though than to do something positive, as we are now seeing.
The Countdown begins. on 10:36 - Aug 29 with 2638 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

So you still want “ all the old bastards dead”

You are total scum and every decent person on this forum knows it.

212 AFLI

SIUYRL

Fake news.

Brexidiot supreme.

The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Aug 29 with 2629 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Aug 29 by Batterseajack

In the event of a no deal exit, our existing treaties with the EU get torn up. This includes close ties between security and police forces....unless a no deal brexit is in fact a "no deal....but with a deal on this and that".

He says....

“It is theoretically possible to have a separate security agreement, but there are a whole host of issues there including data protection, European laws and UK laws.

There is yet to be a breakthrough on post-Brexit security cooperation between the UK and the European Union — a matter seen as one of utmost importance. Although Theresa May has insisted that the UK wants a wide agreement on the issue, there has been no substantial progress in the talks being held.

Brussels, meanwhile, has told London that the secondment of military officers to the European Union will cease after Brexit, in line with policies on non-member states and the involvement of UK companies in the European Defence Fund will also be curtailed."
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 10:36]

Nonsense. Of course there’ll be cooperation. Brexit Day 2019 - If our counter terrorism unit uncovered a jihadist cell planning an imminent attack in France do you think they wouldn’t share that information with their French counterparts because there isn’t an agreement in place.

Do you think security and police forces across the EU will stop picking up the phone when they see +44 on the display? Or are project fear now arguing all phone lines will be snipped at Dover?

Does a no deal automatically boot us out of Interpol too?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Aug 29 with 2627 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Aug 29 by LeonWasGod

"Actually, I voted remain because I didn't really feel like the EU affected my life in any negative way." Exactly the point I was making earlier. The vast majority of people probably aren't affected in a negative way, and have no direct link to the matter being discussed. Voting patterns also seem to suggest the largest leave margins were in areas least affected by immigration (from all sources, not just the EU). People have been convinced they have a problem with something that they weren't even aware of. It's bonkers, but Fargae in particular has been a very canny operator. A lot easier to sow discord though than to do something positive, as we are now seeing.

You could also argue people voted leave because they didn’t feel like the EU affected their lives in any positive way.

The Countdown begins. on 11:20 - Aug 29 with 2608 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Aug 29 by Highjack

Nonsense. Of course there’ll be cooperation. Brexit Day 2019 - If our counter terrorism unit uncovered a jihadist cell planning an imminent attack in France do you think they wouldn’t share that information with their French counterparts because there isn’t an agreement in place.

Do you think security and police forces across the EU will stop picking up the phone when they see +44 on the display? Or are project fear now arguing all phone lines will be snipped at Dover?

Does a no deal automatically boot us out of Interpol too?

"whole host of issues there including data protection, European laws and UK laws."

Now i don't know the ins and outs of the security issues and close ties we have with EU countries, and neither do you. But if we leave on a No deal, then presumably that means we leave on a no deal and everything that comes with it. The former head of the SAS knows more about this than you or I.

In extreme terrorism cases, no doubt he phone will be picked up to alert our neighbors of an impending threat. But the current frame work for cooperation goes much deeper than that, such as sharing information on the activities of suspects, potential suspects, or people with ties to suspects or potential suspects. Without that framework, an investigator in London will find it harder to piece together a criminal network that spans several countries.
The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Aug 29 with 2607 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Aug 29 by Highjack

You could also argue people voted leave because they didn’t feel like the EU affected their lives in any positive way.

Even when the evidence was all around them, such as in the valleys of south wales with EU funded community centers and improved transport infrastructure.
The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Aug 29 with 2577 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:20 - Aug 29 by Batterseajack

"whole host of issues there including data protection, European laws and UK laws."

Now i don't know the ins and outs of the security issues and close ties we have with EU countries, and neither do you. But if we leave on a No deal, then presumably that means we leave on a no deal and everything that comes with it. The former head of the SAS knows more about this than you or I.

In extreme terrorism cases, no doubt he phone will be picked up to alert our neighbors of an impending threat. But the current frame work for cooperation goes much deeper than that, such as sharing information on the activities of suspects, potential suspects, or people with ties to suspects or potential suspects. Without that framework, an investigator in London will find it harder to piece together a criminal network that spans several countries.

The data protection act has always had exemptions for bodies investigating criminality so that won’t have any sort of impact.

Also on Brexit day EU law will become U.K. law so there won’t be any difference between European law and U.K. law that will act as a barrier.

That “framework” you refer to will not change. Sharing information will still happen. It will always happen. If Scotland had taken independence in 2014 do you think communications would have immediately ceased between police in Cumbria and police in say Renfrewshire?

It’s a scare story. Like all the other scare stories that are fired our way on a daily basis by an increasingly desperate and failing media and political class. It’s also a story that doesn’t stand up at all to any sort of scrutiny or logical thought.

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Aug 29 with 2576 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Aug 29 by Batterseajack

Even when the evidence was all around them, such as in the valleys of south wales with EU funded community centers and improved transport infrastructure.

It’s not really EU funded though is it. Saying the British government won’t spend on these sort of things if they had the choice is pure speculation and don’t forget the government have to sign off on these things. This below is pure facts.

The UK pays more into the EU budget than it gets back.

In 2016 the UK government paid £13.1 billion to the EU budget, and EU spending on the UK was forecast to be £4.5 billion. So the UK’s ‘net contribution’ was estimated at about £8.6 billion.

Each year the UK gets a discount on its contributions to the EU–the ‘rebate’–worth almost £4 billion last year. Without it the UK would have been liable for £17 billion in contributions.

Being in the EU costs money but does it also create trade, jobs and investment that are worth more?

We can be pretty sure about how much cash we put in, but it’s far harder to be sure about how much, if anything, comes back in economic benefits.
The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Aug 29 with 2576 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Aug 29 by Batterseajack

I would wager people struggling for work or on low pay struggling to feed their families wouldn’t feel suitably enriched by a couple of roundabouts.

The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Aug 29 with 2570 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Aug 29 by Highjack

A fair point. The advantages of the EU have pretty much been taken for granted and not fully explained. They also don’t lend themselves to simple slogans. “Take back control!” sounds sexy while “The advantages of the European Health Insurance Card” would sound nerdy. Politicians of course are also to blame, be they from the Right or Left, as the EU has provided a perfect scapegoat for their own incompetence.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:09 - Aug 29 with 2541 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Aug 29 by Highjack

The data protection act has always had exemptions for bodies investigating criminality so that won’t have any sort of impact.

Also on Brexit day EU law will become U.K. law so there won’t be any difference between European law and U.K. law that will act as a barrier.

That “framework” you refer to will not change. Sharing information will still happen. It will always happen. If Scotland had taken independence in 2014 do you think communications would have immediately ceased between police in Cumbria and police in say Renfrewshire?

It’s a scare story. Like all the other scare stories that are fired our way on a daily basis by an increasingly desperate and failing media and political class. It’s also a story that doesn’t stand up at all to any sort of scrutiny or logical thought.

"Also on Brexit day EU law will become U.K. law so there won’t be any difference between European law and U.K. law that will act as a barrier. "

That's called a fudge. What happens on day 2 when the UK decides that now its taken back control, it wants to change bits of the law. Does the EU have to accept our changes? Do they change their laws to suit a nation outside the EU?

"That “framework” you refer to will not change."

The framework involves members of the EU, our countries that have a deal with it. On a No deal we don't fit into this equation.

This will probably get sorted out, but it involves a deal.
The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Aug 29 with 2537 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Aug 29 by Highjack

I would wager people struggling for work or on low pay struggling to feed their families wouldn’t feel suitably enriched by a couple of roundabouts.

Well its more money spent in these areas than by successive UK governments. EU membership also makes us a richer country, these people will be hurt the most if our economy takes a big hit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024