Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327761 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:15 - Sep 21 with 2450 viewspikeypaul

189 AFLI

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME AND I FECKING LOVE IT

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Sep 21 with 2437 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 07:57 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Explain what you mean about EU deploying bully boy tactics. We’ve opted to become a third country, so why should they give us special treatment?

Why should they fudge the Irish border issue or dilute the integrity of the single market because we decided to leave?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 8:03]

So we will be a third world country will we ?

That should save the £14 Billion we spend on foreign aid plus
I would imagine the rest of the first world would then be paying that to us .

More project fear BS

I am glad you are back after Cattalus destroyed you yesterday and you threw your toys out the pram,it’s so easy for us to show how stupid remoaners like are with your project fear.

So 3rd world country another one on the list.

189 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Sep 21 with 2421 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:09 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

I bet he still lives with his mam. Fûcking weirdo.

It’s you who has a lot of iissues....how many dirty Whores are you going to nail this week, Jimmy?🤣
The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Sep 21 with 2417 viewsCatullus

Now then, BytholWyn,

Yet another disingenuous argument. The gap between rich and poor has massively widened specifically in the UK - so that we have the biggest gap in northern Europe. The gap is bigger than in Germany, which has been re-unified for less than 30 years - what a disgrace that is. If the Brexit campaign were being led by left-wing or centrist politicians then this argument might have some traction. But that's not the case is it. The Farage's and Rees-Mogg's of this world are only interested in the interests of the rich elite from which they come.

Your words but it seems it's not myself being disingenuous....

http://www.spiegel.de/international/business/inquality-and-wealth-distribution-i

https://www.ft.com/content/db8e0b28-7ec3-11e7-9108-edda0bcbc928

https://www.businessinsider.com/afp-germany-wealth-inequality-gap-growing-wider-

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-wealth/germanys-wealth-distribution-m

https://global.handelsblatt.com/politics/germanys-wide-rich-poor-gap-477017

....but just you playing with words. The wealth gap in Germany is huge and getting bigger.
The Reuters link says...
BERLIN (Reuters) - Private wealth is more unevenly distributed in Germany, Europe’s largest economy and paymaster, than in any other euro zone state, a study showed on Wednesday.

While the richest one percent of people in Germany have personal wealth of at least 800,000 euros ($1.09 million), over a quarter of adults have either no wealth or negative wealth because of debt, the study by Germany’s DIW think tank showed.

Now I'll admit the Reuters link is from 2014 but others are from last year, just before the elections in Germany. Was I disingenuous or was your comment just fake remainer news ?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Sep 21 with 2417 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Sep 21 by pikeypaul

So we will be a third world country will we ?

That should save the £14 Billion we spend on foreign aid plus
I would imagine the rest of the first world would then be paying that to us .

More project fear BS

I am glad you are back after Cattalus destroyed you yesterday and you threw your toys out the pram,it’s so easy for us to show how stupid remoaners like are with your project fear.

So 3rd world country another one on the list.

189 AFLI

SIUYRL

I said third country, not third world country you f**king div.

Its a term used for countries outside the a common agreement i.e. not party to an agreement between two other countries.

at your dumb rant.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:02]
The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Sep 21 with 2394 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

I said third country, not third world country you f**king div.

Its a term used for countries outside the a common agreement i.e. not party to an agreement between two other countries.

at your dumb rant.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:02]

Yes a country outside of the Frankenstein project, just like the USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries are.

All we are seeing from the eu is an attempt make them look strong, to scare off others who will no doubt want to leave in the near future.

The only problem is that they are not strong at all. All smoke and mirrors.
The Countdown begins. on 09:16 - Sep 21 with 2389 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Yes a country outside of the Frankenstein project, just like the USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries are.

All we are seeing from the eu is an attempt make them look strong, to scare off others who will no doubt want to leave in the near future.

The only problem is that they are not strong at all. All smoke and mirrors.

You're all smoke and mirrors. Nothing of any substance written there.
The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Sep 21 with 2383 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:16 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

You're all smoke and mirrors. Nothing of any substance written there.

Don’t have too, do i.
The game is over and we shall be leaving.
You are so delusional, you think your constant anti Brexit rants on here will actually make a difference. 🤣
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Sep 21 with 2365 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

It’s you who has a lot of iissues....how many dirty Whores are you going to nail this week, Jimmy?🤣

Seriously, son - get help.

You are obviously a deeply disturbed, sexually confused and inadequate human being.

You remind me of fundamentalist American preachers who secretly visit dogging sites and glory holes for an evening of cocksmoking.

ps you don’t use a capital letter for whores. Dopey cûnt.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:28]
The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 21 with 2359 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 07:57 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Explain what you mean about EU deploying bully boy tactics. We’ve opted to become a third country, so why should they give us special treatment?

Why should they fudge the Irish border issue or dilute the integrity of the single market because we decided to leave?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 8:03]

They’ve said numerous times a no deal is terrible for them. they are trying to bully us into caving in to their demands. That tosser Tusk is as deluded as the remainers In hoping we stay in the Eu. Given his form I have no doubt he’d try tucking us up then also. Standing firm is the right tactic from the U.K. at the moment no matter how much you remainers celebrate us not agreeing a deal early.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:30]
The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 21 with 2359 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Seriously, son - get help.

You are obviously a deeply disturbed, sexually confused and inadequate human being.

You remind me of fundamentalist American preachers who secretly visit dogging sites and glory holes for an evening of cocksmoking.

ps you don’t use a capital letter for whores. Dopey cûnt.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:28]

🤣 And you remind me of one of those disgusting individuals who work in the music industry that has been sent to jail.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:38]
The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Sep 21 with 2351 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Oh my word 🤭🤦‍♂️

Lovely stuff.

Theresa is apparently VERY cross. She’ll be drafting another unworkable version of Chequers any day now.

Can’t wait for the Tory conference. Open warfare.
The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Sep 21 with 2351 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 21 by Jango

They’ve said numerous times a no deal is terrible for them. they are trying to bully us into caving in to their demands. That tosser Tusk is as deluded as the remainers In hoping we stay in the Eu. Given his form I have no doubt he’d try tucking us up then also. Standing firm is the right tactic from the U.K. at the moment no matter how much you remainers celebrate us not agreeing a deal early.

The eu fanatics are so determined not to give the U.K. a decent deal, that they will no doubt sacrifice jobs in other eu countries, just to punish the British for having the temerity to carry out a democratic decision.

So let those same fanatics explain to eu citizens why their jobs are no longer there, or why their business has gone bankrupt....
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:37]
The Countdown begins. on 09:38 - Sep 21 with 2346 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

🤣 And you remind me of one of those disgusting individuals who work in the music industry that has been sent to jail.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:38]

You sound jealous, Benny.

Miss Dianne rejected your clumsly advances again?
The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Sep 21 with 2340 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:38 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

You sound jealous, Benny.

Miss Dianne rejected your clumsly advances again?

Jealous 🤣 of you.....wtf do you have that I’d want.
I’ll answer that for you, absolutely nowt.
The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Sep 21 with 2337 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 21 by Jango

This post has been brought to you by the Daily Mail.

Rule Britannia!
The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Sep 21 with 2335 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

The eu fanatics are so determined not to give the U.K. a decent deal, that they will no doubt sacrifice jobs in other eu countries, just to punish the British for having the temerity to carry out a democratic decision.

So let those same fanatics explain to eu citizens why their jobs are no longer there, or why their business has gone bankrupt....
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:37]

What happened to all that bluster about how no-deal would be fine and the U.K. would thrive anyway? Cry babies.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Sep 21 with 2334 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

What happened to all that bluster about how no-deal would be fine and the U.K. would thrive anyway? Cry babies.

More than happy with a no deal.
In fact I’d prefer a no deal.
The Countdown begins. on 09:44 - Sep 21 with 2333 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Now there's the issue, Shaky, the right wing is already growing all across Europe, try as you might you can't deny that. To try and overturn brexit might push people further right here too.
As much as I defend brexit I don't want a no deal scenario but because the politicians are so bl00dy useless it might happen.
Maybe the EU are quite happy to negotiate us into a no deal position because, accepting it would be quite bad, it would scare others out of thinking about leaving and maybe even scare us into staying but we'd get worse terms on asking to remain.
Just think on that, what if we changed our minds but the EU said fine you can remain BUT, you have to join the Euro, you have to give up your rebate.
What Cameron did by resigning was the worst act of selfishness possible because by leaving No.10 he ensured Tory infighting would dominate brexit and he may well have realised we'd end up with the Maybot in charge, she bounces around from one idea to the next without a clear plan and makes messes for others to clear up, just like when she was home secretary.
The EU, by refusing to accept a border with Northern ireland and insisting NI stays inside EU boundaries is deliberately making a deal impossible, they know it and May has told them as much so ask yourself, did the EU always intend for it to be a no deal, disorderly brexit (or we'd change our minds) and the only thing the negotiations have been for is to make them look like they were trying?
When it comes to politicians anything is possible.

No, but the EU always intended that any trade deal negotiated with those outside the EU should be worse than terms provided to members. Always. Of course.

The Leavers promised a great and easy deal, albeit with any level of detail left unspecified. To the extent this was supposed to be better than the terms afforded under the original membership, this election promise was either fairytale nonsense or an outright deception and fraud perpetrated against the British people.

And now it's time to pay the piper. Suffer a lasting shock to prosperity and probably decades of economic underperformance even by JRM's own tacit admission, or kick these charlatans and gullible fantasists permanently into touch.

It's rough old world out there. Britain standing alone against the world is certainly a vision of hope but one that is unlikely to produce much glory. Instead the sight of a British leader like May returning from some foreign place like Salzburg dejected and humiliated is much more likely to be the norm.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Sep 21 with 2329 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:44 - Sep 21 by Shaky

No, but the EU always intended that any trade deal negotiated with those outside the EU should be worse than terms provided to members. Always. Of course.

The Leavers promised a great and easy deal, albeit with any level of detail left unspecified. To the extent this was supposed to be better than the terms afforded under the original membership, this election promise was either fairytale nonsense or an outright deception and fraud perpetrated against the British people.

And now it's time to pay the piper. Suffer a lasting shock to prosperity and probably decades of economic underperformance even by JRM's own tacit admission, or kick these charlatans and gullible fantasists permanently into touch.

It's rough old world out there. Britain standing alone against the world is certainly a vision of hope but one that is unlikely to produce much glory. Instead the sight of a British leader like May returning from some foreign place like Salzburg dejected and humiliated is much more likely to be the norm.

Pay the piper ?
Works both ways.
How much should we charge the eu to access the U.K. market ?
The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Sep 21 with 2323 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Pay the piper ?
Works both ways.
How much should we charge the eu to access the U.K. market ?

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Sep 21 with 2319 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

You still haven’t answered the question.
What do you have that I’d want ?
The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Sep 21 with 2318 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

More than happy with a no deal.
In fact I’d prefer a no deal.

You would - but then again, you’re a fûcking idiot.
The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Sep 21 with 2313 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

You would - but then again, you’re a fûcking idiot.

And you are clueless.
Ok, you may know a bit about boy bands 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Sep 21 with 2304 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

You still haven’t answered the question.
What do you have that I’d want ?

Read your post again, fûckwit - you said you answered it for me.

I haven’t got all day to list the benefits of an embarrassment of riches, exquisite taste and my rock star lifestyle, Benny. Use you imagination or get Miss Dianne to help you.

Must dash now, Benny - I’m looking at properties to buy in Puglia and expecting a phone call. I doubt if you’d like it there - too many foreigners.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 10:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024