Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301772 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Sep 21 with 2530 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Read your post again, fûckwit - you said you answered it for me.

I haven’t got all day to list the benefits of an embarrassment of riches, exquisite taste and my rock star lifestyle, Benny. Use you imagination or get Miss Dianne to help you.

Must dash now, Benny - I’m looking at properties to buy in Puglia and expecting a phone call. I doubt if you’d like it there - too many foreigners.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 10:02]

As i said, you have nothing I’d want.
Hopefully you will buy the properties and move there.
Once less w@nker in the country then.
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Sep 21 with 2532 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 21 by Jango

They’ve said numerous times a no deal is terrible for them. they are trying to bully us into caving in to their demands. That tosser Tusk is as deluded as the remainers In hoping we stay in the Eu. Given his form I have no doubt he’d try tucking us up then also. Standing firm is the right tactic from the U.K. at the moment no matter how much you remainers celebrate us not agreeing a deal early.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:30]

No substance in that post again. They're not demanding anything, we're the ones demanding special access to their single market and they're standing firm and saying no.
The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Sep 21 with 2529 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

The eu fanatics are so determined not to give the U.K. a decent deal, that they will no doubt sacrifice jobs in other eu countries, just to punish the British for having the temerity to carry out a democratic decision.

So let those same fanatics explain to eu citizens why their jobs are no longer there, or why their business has gone bankrupt....
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 9:37]

You lot forget that its us asking the EU for special access to their single market.

You lot voted to be a third country, this is what it means.
The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Sep 21 with 2520 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Read your post again, fûckwit - you said you answered it for me.

I haven’t got all day to list the benefits of an embarrassment of riches, exquisite taste and my rock star lifestyle, Benny. Use you imagination or get Miss Dianne to help you.

Must dash now, Benny - I’m looking at properties to buy in Puglia and expecting a phone call. I doubt if you’d like it there - too many foreigners.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 10:02]

Nice, where about? - I stayed is Lecce a few summers ago. Love the place and so many great beaches to go to.

We went to eat in the famous cave restaurant as well, great setting, but the food there was disappointing.
The Countdown begins. on 10:18 - Sep 21 with 2508 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

You lot forget that its us asking the EU for special access to their single market.

You lot voted to be a third country, this is what it means.

Do they want access to the U.K. market? Yes or no
The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Sep 21 with 2503 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

As i said, you have nothing I’d want.
Hopefully you will buy the properties and move there.
Once less w@nker in the country then.

Second home, Benny.

I like my big house near Richmond Park in that there London too much.

Must dash - there’s a chap from Berry Brothers at the door with a couple of cases of fine wine.
The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Sep 21 with 2490 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Second home, Benny.

I like my big house near Richmond Park in that there London too much.

Must dash - there’s a chap from Berry Brothers at the door with a couple of cases of fine wine.

🤣 still nothing you have said that I’d want.
I’d rather live in Mogadishu than anywhere in or around London.
The Countdown begins. on 10:25 - Sep 21 with 2491 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:18 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Do they want access to the U.K. market? Yes or no

Yes, but their negotiating hand would seem to be far stronger and they're not ready to divide up the 4 freedoms that come with full single market access.

Nothing stopping us go for the Canada style deal, but that could take a few years to sign after we have left and we'd lose many of the benefits we currently enjoy from the single market.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Sep 21 with 2482 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:25 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Yes, but their negotiating hand would seem to be far stronger and they're not ready to divide up the 4 freedoms that come with full single market access.

Nothing stopping us go for the Canada style deal, but that could take a few years to sign after we have left and we'd lose many of the benefits we currently enjoy from the single market.

Seem ? Are you actually involved with the negotiations or are you just regurgitating what the likes of the bbc are saying.

You seem like a poor reincarnation of Lord Haw-haw, spewing out eu propaganda.
Brussels calling 😂
The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Sep 21 with 2477 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Nice, where about? - I stayed is Lecce a few summers ago. Love the place and so many great beaches to go to.

We went to eat in the famous cave restaurant as well, great setting, but the food there was disappointing.

The cave restaurant - sucker! Eye-watering prices but a jaw-dropping location. Heard the food wasn’t great so gave it a swerve. We were a five minute walk away.
Some great restaurants in Polignano though and cheap too if you eat where the locals go.
Monopoli was ten minutes on the train - had a great day there.
Lecce is wonderful - did you go to that amazing architectural museum where they found stuff going back to the Knights Templar after digging up the floor to find the source of the rising damp?

Started looking down that coast but anywhere within an hour so of Bari or Brindisi airports.
Fancied growing olives but apparently there are 60 million olive trees in Puglia so not exactly a gap in the market...
The Countdown begins. on 10:47 - Sep 21 with 2469 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

🤣 still nothing you have said that I’d want.
I’d rather live in Mogadishu than anywhere in or around London.

I’d rather you lived there too.
The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Sep 21 with 2456 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Seem ? Are you actually involved with the negotiations or are you just regurgitating what the likes of the bbc are saying.

You seem like a poor reincarnation of Lord Haw-haw, spewing out eu propaganda.
Brussels calling 😂

You just have to look at the difference in market sizes to know who has the upper hand.
The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Sep 21 with 2451 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

You just have to look at the difference in market sizes to know who has the upper hand.

Using that logic, China have the upper hand regardless who they are dealing with.

Canada has a relatively small market, do you think they let themselves get bullied around ?
You want the U.K. to fail don’t you, just admit it.
The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Sep 21 with 2448 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Using that logic, China have the upper hand regardless who they are dealing with.

Canada has a relatively small market, do you think they let themselves get bullied around ?
You want the U.K. to fail don’t you, just admit it.

Funny enough, china do have an upper hand. They get away with murder. Devaluing their own currency, flooding markets such as steel and ripping off intellectual property....yet the world still wants to trade with them.

Canada didn't ask for special access to the single market that the UK thought it was entitled to.
The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Sep 21 with 2441 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Funny enough, china do have an upper hand. They get away with murder. Devaluing their own currency, flooding markets such as steel and ripping off intellectual property....yet the world still wants to trade with them.

Canada didn't ask for special access to the single market that the UK thought it was entitled to.

Show me one article where the British are asking for special access.
The Countdown begins. on 11:09 - Sep 21 with 2440 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

As for China, the USA could bring China to its knees if it wanted too.
The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Sep 21 with 2440 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

The cave restaurant - sucker! Eye-watering prices but a jaw-dropping location. Heard the food wasn’t great so gave it a swerve. We were a five minute walk away.
Some great restaurants in Polignano though and cheap too if you eat where the locals go.
Monopoli was ten minutes on the train - had a great day there.
Lecce is wonderful - did you go to that amazing architectural museum where they found stuff going back to the Knights Templar after digging up the floor to find the source of the rising damp?

Started looking down that coast but anywhere within an hour so of Bari or Brindisi airports.
Fancied growing olives but apparently there are 60 million olive trees in Puglia so not exactly a gap in the market...

It was by far the most expensive place we ate on that holiday, and also the worst food.
Polignano looked amazing though.

Shamefully we did little cultural stuff at Lecce apart from eating gelato every night in the main square.

Otranto was pretty decent, great mix of beaches, medieval town and restaurants.
The Countdown begins. on 11:15 - Sep 21 with 2438 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Show me one article where the British are asking for special access.

Chequers you f**king moron
The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Sep 21 with 2437 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:09 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

As for China, the USA could bring China to its knees if it wanted too.

We're not the USA
The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Sep 21 with 2435 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Sep 21 by Catullus

Now then, BytholWyn,

Yet another disingenuous argument. The gap between rich and poor has massively widened specifically in the UK - so that we have the biggest gap in northern Europe. The gap is bigger than in Germany, which has been re-unified for less than 30 years - what a disgrace that is. If the Brexit campaign were being led by left-wing or centrist politicians then this argument might have some traction. But that's not the case is it. The Farage's and Rees-Mogg's of this world are only interested in the interests of the rich elite from which they come.

Your words but it seems it's not myself being disingenuous....

http://www.spiegel.de/international/business/inquality-and-wealth-distribution-i

https://www.ft.com/content/db8e0b28-7ec3-11e7-9108-edda0bcbc928

https://www.businessinsider.com/afp-germany-wealth-inequality-gap-growing-wider-

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-wealth/germanys-wealth-distribution-m

https://global.handelsblatt.com/politics/germanys-wide-rich-poor-gap-477017

....but just you playing with words. The wealth gap in Germany is huge and getting bigger.
The Reuters link says...
BERLIN (Reuters) - Private wealth is more unevenly distributed in Germany, Europe’s largest economy and paymaster, than in any other euro zone state, a study showed on Wednesday.

While the richest one percent of people in Germany have personal wealth of at least 800,000 euros ($1.09 million), over a quarter of adults have either no wealth or negative wealth because of debt, the study by Germany’s DIW think tank showed.

Now I'll admit the Reuters link is from 2014 but others are from last year, just before the elections in Germany. Was I disingenuous or was your comment just fake remainer news ?

The standard measure of inequality is the Gini coefficient - the higher the figure the more unequal ( a figure of zero would indicate a perfectly equal society, a figure of 100 a completely unequal society). The World Bank figures from a few years ago gives Germany a Gini Coefficient of 31.4 and the UK a figure of 34.1. Facts for you Catullus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

Here's an even more recent report: http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?query=BOOKMARK_DS-053230_QID_152 The UK is the worst of 11 northern European countries in that list with a Gini of 31.5, with Germany having a Gini of 29.5.

Not only that but the UK has the worst figures on regional inequality in northern Europe - which is of particular relevance to us in Wales - with West Wales and the Valleys being the poorest region in northern Europe. The contrast between German investment in the old East Germany and the total non-investment by the UK government in Wales and other post-industrial regions is embarrassing. Germany is hardly a beacon light of virtue (not surprising given the length of time the right of centre CDU have been in power) - but at least they have acted with some degree of responsibility towards their eastern brethren.

The inequality between Wales and London and the South-east would be so much worse were it not for European funds. To think that post-Brexit the actions of the UK government will benefit Wales, based on the longstanding track record of past UK governments - Labour and Tory, is delusional.
The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Sep 21 with 2415 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:15 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

Chequers you f**king moron

Wtf do you expect the British government to do, they aren’t asking for preferential access.
I honestly hope the eu doesn’t agree with the U.K. government and we walk away with no deal.
The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Sep 21 with 2417 viewsBytholWyn

Have a look at this interactive map - with recent data from 2016, and ask yourself how is pretty much all of Western Europe richer than West Wales and the Valleys (2016 GDP per person in purchasing power standard as % of EU average: 68%) ? You have to go to regions in Portugal and the southernmost parts of Spain and Italy to find poorer regions outside of the old Warsaw Pact countries. In fact, there are a fair few countries (Estonia and Lithuania) and regions in eastern Europe that are now wealthier than West Wales and the Valleys.

https://fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?q=select+col0>>1+from+1Mo1gd

How on earth has this come to pass? A total lack of investment in the industrialised areas of the UK - and no regional policy worthy of the name. Yet the first million pound cheque was signed in the Coal Exchange in Cardiff in 1904. So much for a "Coal fund". I see no talk whatsover amongst Brexiteers at reversing this shameful record. God there are mugs out there.
The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Sep 21 with 2405 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Wtf do you expect the British government to do, they aren’t asking for preferential access.
I honestly hope the eu doesn’t agree with the U.K. government and we walk away with no deal.

What you mean it wasn't asking for preferential access? No other third country currently has the level of access to the single market that Chequers was proposing.

Well i think your getting what you want. As it currently stands we're still leaving on March 2019 and all the treaties we had with the EU will cease to exit over night as it states in Article 50.
The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Sep 21 with 2391 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

What you mean it wasn't asking for preferential access? No other third country currently has the level of access to the single market that Chequers was proposing.

Well i think your getting what you want. As it currently stands we're still leaving on March 2019 and all the treaties we had with the EU will cease to exit over night as it states in Article 50.

Good, and life will go on.
The Countdown begins. on 12:04 - Sep 21 with 2390 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

We're not the USA

I never said we were did I.
It was you who proclaimed that China always got the upper hand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024