Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328857 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:26 - Sep 21 with 2662 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:04 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

I never said we were did I.
It was you who proclaimed that China always got the upper hand.

....and it does have the upper hand. The USA is challenging that and the final outcome of that is not determined. Even if the USA comes out on top, doesn't mean that size matters when economies go head to head.
The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Sep 21 with 2647 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Using that logic, China have the upper hand regardless who they are dealing with.

Canada has a relatively small market, do you think they let themselves get bullied around ?
You want the U.K. to fail don’t you, just admit it.

Of course the sad coont does just like the rest of the remoaners ,they will hate it if the UK is a success in the next 20 years when we are out.

The way Catalus destroyed him yesterday with him then throwing his toys out of the pram with his "I am not talking to you anymore" since you've destroyed me tells us everything we need to know about what type of person he is.

The bottom line is they are all free to leave if they want to but of course they won't.it tells us exactly what we and they already know.Hopefully that will change when we are out and the remoaners leave in large numbers backing up their project fear opinions, but I would not hold your breath,can you imagine Southern Ireland if they all went back home the place would fecking sink.

Anyway the start of another great weekend,getting the train up to London for a freebie at Arsenal on Sunday courtesy of Emirates I may forget to update the countdown but hopefully I'll find a minute.

189 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 12:49]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 2611 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Sep 21 by pikeypaul

Of course the sad coont does just like the rest of the remoaners ,they will hate it if the UK is a success in the next 20 years when we are out.

The way Catalus destroyed him yesterday with him then throwing his toys out of the pram with his "I am not talking to you anymore" since you've destroyed me tells us everything we need to know about what type of person he is.

The bottom line is they are all free to leave if they want to but of course they won't.it tells us exactly what we and they already know.Hopefully that will change when we are out and the remoaners leave in large numbers backing up their project fear opinions, but I would not hold your breath,can you imagine Southern Ireland if they all went back home the place would fecking sink.

Anyway the start of another great weekend,getting the train up to London for a freebie at Arsenal on Sunday courtesy of Emirates I may forget to update the countdown but hopefully I'll find a minute.

189 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 12:49]

Well said, Paul.
They just haven’t got the balls to admit it.
Enjoy your weekend.
The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Sep 21 with 2606 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:22 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Well said, Paul.
They just haven’t got the balls to admit it.
Enjoy your weekend.

PMSL

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Sep 21 with 2600 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

PMSL

Lol
The Countdown begins. on 13:41 - Sep 21 with 2592 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Sep 21 by Batterseajack

No substance in that post again. They're not demanding anything, we're the ones demanding special access to their single market and they're standing firm and saying no.

Of course there’s substance and you know it. They still want access to our market and we want to keep access to the single market. You can bring deals with other countries outside of the EU into all you want but the fact is none of them have the current deal that the the U.K. has with the EU and no country has ever left the EU. It’s new territory and the EU have a lot to lose. Barnier has already stated that they are prepared to give a deal like nothing before so comparing it other deals is utterly pointless. there’s still a lot of bargaining to do and you remainers have no clue whatsoever what deal the EU will eventually agree to.
The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Sep 21 with 2589 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Sep 21 by BytholWyn

Have a look at this interactive map - with recent data from 2016, and ask yourself how is pretty much all of Western Europe richer than West Wales and the Valleys (2016 GDP per person in purchasing power standard as % of EU average: 68%) ? You have to go to regions in Portugal and the southernmost parts of Spain and Italy to find poorer regions outside of the old Warsaw Pact countries. In fact, there are a fair few countries (Estonia and Lithuania) and regions in eastern Europe that are now wealthier than West Wales and the Valleys.

https://fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?q=select+col0>>1+from+1Mo1gd

How on earth has this come to pass? A total lack of investment in the industrialised areas of the UK - and no regional policy worthy of the name. Yet the first million pound cheque was signed in the Coal Exchange in Cardiff in 1904. So much for a "Coal fund". I see no talk whatsover amongst Brexiteers at reversing this shameful record. God there are mugs out there.

The Gini coefficient, yes I read about it, I also read other reports that would indicate Gini isn't accurate. There are 45 families in Germany who have 50% of the wealth, that coefficient may be as much use as the Barnett formula.
Wales (in 2016) made a net gain of 245 million from the EU, not so very much really compared to what Westminster subsidises us by. That being another point that you've raised that I don't disagree with, Wales should get more money from Westminster. That you see no talk from Brexiteers about that doesn't mean we don't, just that you don't see or hear it.
Those Eastern European countries get significantly more money than Wales, Lithuania secured 8.39 billion for the current period but has been told it's not likely to get any more after 2020
http://m.en.delfi.lt/european-union/article.php?id=72825880&categoryID=65091413

Wales was given 5.3 billion over 17 years 2000-2017, Estonia is getting over 4 billion just in the current period (2014-2020).
Maybe the question should be, when wales is so much worse off than other EU areas, why are we getting so little from them? Is it because we are in the UK too? In which case we are screwed over whichever way you go because Independence from England is hardly feasible. Is it because we are mugs or, much like voting for Theresa May, people made the best of a very bad choice and not slap away the hand that feeds us the most. Or will you say the EU would fill the English void?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 16:08 - Sep 21 with 2518 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Sep 21 by Catullus

The Gini coefficient, yes I read about it, I also read other reports that would indicate Gini isn't accurate. There are 45 families in Germany who have 50% of the wealth, that coefficient may be as much use as the Barnett formula.
Wales (in 2016) made a net gain of 245 million from the EU, not so very much really compared to what Westminster subsidises us by. That being another point that you've raised that I don't disagree with, Wales should get more money from Westminster. That you see no talk from Brexiteers about that doesn't mean we don't, just that you don't see or hear it.
Those Eastern European countries get significantly more money than Wales, Lithuania secured 8.39 billion for the current period but has been told it's not likely to get any more after 2020

Wales was given 5.3 billion over 17 years 2000-2017, Estonia is getting over 4 billion just in the current period (2014-2020).
Maybe the question should be, when wales is so much worse off than other EU areas, why are we getting so little from them? Is it because we are in the UK too? In which case we are screwed over whichever way you go because Independence from England is hardly feasible. Is it because we are mugs or, much like voting for Theresa May, people made the best of a very bad choice and not slap away the hand that feeds us the most. Or will you say the EU would fill the English void?

I think you've answered your own question. Wales gets a relatively poor deal from the EU because it's a part of the UK. This is reflected across EU institutions. For instance ROI has 12 members of the European Parliament for a 4.8 million population - Wales has just 4 for its 3 million population. Ireland get's it's share of the EU presidency and Wales doesn't. And so on. Hardly surprising Ireland have done very well out of Europe and built a prosperous nation state on the back of it, whereas Wales has lagged behind. That's hardly Europe's fault though - but simply reflects the refusal of the centralist UK state to properly support prosperity throughout its constituent parts.

The idea that Westminster subsidises us is a fallacy when you look at the bigger picture. England provides similar funding to support public services in its poorer regions to that supplied to Wales (some have argued Wales does less well). This reflects the fact that the legacy of our industrial past and current poverty results in greater demand on health and social care - as it does in the North East, and similar regions of England. But when it comes to investment in infrastructure - and transport in particular Wales does very badly. Transport is only partially devolved to Wales - and we don't get funding based on the Barnett formula. This explains why we end up with piss-poor investment in rail and roads. London gets Crossrail and Crossrail 2 (and Corbyn's just re-iterated plans for a Crossrail of the North) and Swansea doesn't even get an electrified railway. Why is the Welsh government expected to fund M4 improvements from borrowing - is the M4 not a key component of Uk infrastructure?

The UK government - by investing pretty much exclusively in London has created a vortex of opportunity that sucks in the youngest Welsh talent (and therefore the healthiest - making fewer demands on the health and social care systems) and gives out the old and frail to retire to Wales, which we are expected to care for from our meagre funds. So, who's subsidising who? The simple truth of the matter is that the UK government has systematically failed to invest in infrastructure at a comparable level to the rest of the UK - a key ingredient for growth and prosperity.

I see nothing whatsoever to suggest that the UKs failure over many decades to invest in Wales will change post-Brexit. In fact, in all probability things will get worse - because we won't even be able to call on the modest funds that have previously been available from the EU.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:27 - Sep 21 with 2512 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Sep 21 by Catullus

How much does Westminster subsidise Wales by ?
The Countdown begins. on 17:10 - Sep 21 with 2484 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:08 - Sep 21 by BytholWyn

I think you've answered your own question. Wales gets a relatively poor deal from the EU because it's a part of the UK. This is reflected across EU institutions. For instance ROI has 12 members of the European Parliament for a 4.8 million population - Wales has just 4 for its 3 million population. Ireland get's it's share of the EU presidency and Wales doesn't. And so on. Hardly surprising Ireland have done very well out of Europe and built a prosperous nation state on the back of it, whereas Wales has lagged behind. That's hardly Europe's fault though - but simply reflects the refusal of the centralist UK state to properly support prosperity throughout its constituent parts.

The idea that Westminster subsidises us is a fallacy when you look at the bigger picture. England provides similar funding to support public services in its poorer regions to that supplied to Wales (some have argued Wales does less well). This reflects the fact that the legacy of our industrial past and current poverty results in greater demand on health and social care - as it does in the North East, and similar regions of England. But when it comes to investment in infrastructure - and transport in particular Wales does very badly. Transport is only partially devolved to Wales - and we don't get funding based on the Barnett formula. This explains why we end up with piss-poor investment in rail and roads. London gets Crossrail and Crossrail 2 (and Corbyn's just re-iterated plans for a Crossrail of the North) and Swansea doesn't even get an electrified railway. Why is the Welsh government expected to fund M4 improvements from borrowing - is the M4 not a key component of Uk infrastructure?

The UK government - by investing pretty much exclusively in London has created a vortex of opportunity that sucks in the youngest Welsh talent (and therefore the healthiest - making fewer demands on the health and social care systems) and gives out the old and frail to retire to Wales, which we are expected to care for from our meagre funds. So, who's subsidising who? The simple truth of the matter is that the UK government has systematically failed to invest in infrastructure at a comparable level to the rest of the UK - a key ingredient for growth and prosperity.

I see nothing whatsoever to suggest that the UKs failure over many decades to invest in Wales will change post-Brexit. In fact, in all probability things will get worse - because we won't even be able to call on the modest funds that have previously been available from the EU.

Excellent post.

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Sep 21 with 2474 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Step aside you aren’t up to it

👏🏻👏🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Sep 21 with 2467 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Sep 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Step aside you aren’t up to it

👏🏻👏🏻

I’ve changed my mind on this. I was very critical of Corbyn’s position. I thought he was dithering and sniping from the sidelines. Maybe,just maybe, he’s played a blinder. Let the Tories fight like cats in a sack as they discover that it’s not possible to get a cherry picked Brexit. I may well be overestimating him though. He could well be stuck in a 70ies time warp and genuinely believe that the EU threatens the welfare of the people. I hope not.

The Countdown begins. on 17:55 - Sep 21 with 2451 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

I’ve changed my mind on this. I was very critical of Corbyn’s position. I thought he was dithering and sniping from the sidelines. Maybe,just maybe, he’s played a blinder. Let the Tories fight like cats in a sack as they discover that it’s not possible to get a cherry picked Brexit. I may well be overestimating him though. He could well be stuck in a 70ies time warp and genuinely believe that the EU threatens the welfare of the people. I hope not.

The irony is if it were not for the position he’s inexplicably found himself in, he and McDonnell would no doubt have been at the forefront of the leave campaign having voted against and strongly spoken out about every European treaty in the last thirty odd years. Along with skinner, hoey, fielding, Mann and all the other far right bastards who face deselection for “propping up the government”.

We have a passionate neoliberal europhile remainer as prime minister pretending to want to leave on one side and a lifelong brexiteer pretending to be a remainer on the other.

It’s madness

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Sep 21 with 2438 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:55 - Sep 21 by Highjack

The irony is if it were not for the position he’s inexplicably found himself in, he and McDonnell would no doubt have been at the forefront of the leave campaign having voted against and strongly spoken out about every European treaty in the last thirty odd years. Along with skinner, hoey, fielding, Mann and all the other far right bastards who face deselection for “propping up the government”.

We have a passionate neoliberal europhile remainer as prime minister pretending to want to leave on one side and a lifelong brexiteer pretending to be a remainer on the other.

It’s madness

It’s a rum do for sure HJ !

The Countdown begins. on 19:19 - Sep 21 with 2403 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

You are overestimating him. He views the EU as an impediment to true socialism.

He's stuck in the 70s. In the student union common room.
The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Sep 21 with 2378 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Sep 21 by pikeypaul

So we will be a third world country will we ?

That should save the £14 Billion we spend on foreign aid plus
I would imagine the rest of the first world would then be paying that to us .

More project fear BS

I am glad you are back after Cattalus destroyed you yesterday and you threw your toys out the pram,it’s so easy for us to show how stupid remoaners like are with your project fear.

So 3rd world country another one on the list.

189 AFLI

SIUYRL

Thick cûnt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 2368 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Sep 21 with 2362 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Sep 21 by Kilkennyjack

Who cares what the froggy cachu pot has to say. He’s more concerned that those ‘poor’ migrants will be stuck in his country causing havoc and turning his people against him when we slam the door shut.
The Countdown begins. on 20:30 - Sep 21 with 2349 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Read your post again, fûckwit - you said you answered it for me.

I haven’t got all day to list the benefits of an embarrassment of riches, exquisite taste and my rock star lifestyle, Benny. Use you imagination or get Miss Dianne to help you.

Must dash now, Benny - I’m looking at properties to buy in Puglia and expecting a phone call. I doubt if you’d like it there - too many foreigners.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 10:02]

Something trulli scrumptious I hope...
The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Sep 21 with 2345 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Sep 21 by Kilkennyjack

I love watching ex Rothschild banker man of the people Macron speak. Goosebumps every time.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Sep 21 with 2323 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:30 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

Something trulli scrumptious I hope...

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Sep 21 with 2318 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Sep 21 by Jack_Meoff

I love watching ex Rothschild banker man of the people Macron speak. Goosebumps every time.

I guess you enjoy the stinking rich Englush Tory types like Boris, Farage, and Mogg as well then.

You do understand that the Conservative and Unionist party has created a FUBAR Brexit dont you ?

These people care nothing for Wales.
Their Brexit is based solely on self interest.

And the British border on Ireland will end the Maybot.
Fecking clueless.

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 2302 viewssherpajacob

So when exactly is the German car industry going to sort out this trade deal?

They seem to be leaving it late.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Sep 21 with 2297 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Sep 21 by sherpajacob

So when exactly is the German car industry going to sort out this trade deal?

They seem to be leaving it late.

👏 outstanding ...

The Countdown begins. on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 2290 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Sep 21 by Kilkennyjack

I guess you enjoy the stinking rich Englush Tory types like Boris, Farage, and Mogg as well then.

You do understand that the Conservative and Unionist party has created a FUBAR Brexit dont you ?

These people care nothing for Wales.
Their Brexit is based solely on self interest.

And the British border on Ireland will end the Maybot.
Fecking clueless.

I understand all that.

I guess you don't understand irony

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024