Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301735 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Sep 22 with 3209 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Sep 22 by cwm02

If you want to change people's minds, that is not how you do it

It's a statement of fact not an attempt to change the imbeciles mind.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Sep 22 with 3159 viewssquarebear

This has to be the longest running windup on this messageboard.
The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Sep 22 with 3136 viewsHCMC

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Sep 22 by Gowerjack

It's a statement of fact not an attempt to change the imbeciles mind.

Fact ?

The one only 100% fact is that the UK voted to leave the EU

It’s a sad reflection on the country when so many do not respect democracy.
The Countdown begins. on 17:24 - Sep 22 with 3135 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:53 - Sep 22 by Batterseajack

To which your lot dismissed it as “project fear”

I don’t think telling people that ticking the leave box means we will leave can be classed as project fear. Now that I’ve trumped your pointless videos please stop going over the same ground. There’s been people on both sides who have changed their tune as times gone on but they are irrelevant, the fact the Prime minister stated to the world numerous times that it was a once in a lifetime vote and leave means we leave the EU and the single market should end the debate of a second vote.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 17:26]
The Countdown begins. on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 3126 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Sep 22 by HCMC

Fact ?

The one only 100% fact is that the UK voted to leave the EU

It’s a sad reflection on the country when so many do not respect democracy.

No they're both 100% facts. The country did vote to leave and Pikey is a thick c*nt.
The Countdown begins. on 18:31 - Sep 22 with 3101 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:24 - Sep 22 by Jango

I don’t think telling people that ticking the leave box means we will leave can be classed as project fear. Now that I’ve trumped your pointless videos please stop going over the same ground. There’s been people on both sides who have changed their tune as times gone on but they are irrelevant, the fact the Prime minister stated to the world numerous times that it was a once in a lifetime vote and leave means we leave the EU and the single market should end the debate of a second vote.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 17:26]

You didn’t trump anything you thick c*nt
The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Sep 22 with 3095 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:31 - Sep 22 by Batterseajack

Lord Haw-haw is losing the plot 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 3075 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:31 - Sep 22 by Batterseajack

Of course I did. Cameron called the Referendum, he was the man running the country. He stated it was once in a lifetime and he stated we would leave the single market. No video you post that was prior to this means anything. We knew exactly what we were voting for because our prime minister told us over and over. You don’t half get stroppy when youre shown up.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Sep 22 with 3073 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 19:24 - Sep 22 with 3066 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Sep 22 by squarebear

This has to be the longest running windup on this messageboard.

Sadly, I think not.
The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Sep 22 with 3037 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:19 - Sep 22 by Jango

Of course I did. Cameron called the Referendum, he was the man running the country. He stated it was once in a lifetime and he stated we would leave the single market. No video you post that was prior to this means anything. We knew exactly what we were voting for because our prime minister told us over and over. You don’t half get stroppy when youre shown up.

Cameron also said this about the referendum result.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-36038059/eu-referendum-carswell-asks-c

In case you haven't worked it out, he lied.

Everything else he said is fruit from the same poisonous tree.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Sep 22 with 3027 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Sep 22 by sherpajacob

Cameron also said this about the referendum result.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-36038059/eu-referendum-carswell-asks-c

In case you haven't worked it out, he lied.

Everything else he said is fruit from the same poisonous tree.

People didn’t vote for brexit on the basis of Cameron staying on as prime minister stop acting a goat.

And comparing a one word answer to a question on parliament, to a statement he made many times to the entire world is nonsense.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 20:54]
The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Sep 22 with 3018 viewsBytholWyn

It's true that Remainers (mainly in the Tory party of course) resorted to fear tactics in the lead up to the vote, but it's gross hypocrisy argue that this was a preserve of the Remain camp. Remember those shameful posters of a lot of dark-skinned refugees who would be landing on our shores should we vote remain? Nakedly racist fear-mongering stuff. And that was just one of the more blatant examples of fear mongering and outright lying.

So, dear Brexiteers please stop bleating about project fear, we see through you, and it's becoming boring. It's become the norm for the hard right in the UK as elsewhere to indulge in this tactic of accusing their opponents of the precise thing they are guilty of. Fake news? Try listening, carefully, to Trump, Farage, Johnson, et al. and ask yourself - who are the leading proponents of fake news in the world today?
The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Sep 22 with 3010 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Sep 22 by BytholWyn

It's true that Remainers (mainly in the Tory party of course) resorted to fear tactics in the lead up to the vote, but it's gross hypocrisy argue that this was a preserve of the Remain camp. Remember those shameful posters of a lot of dark-skinned refugees who would be landing on our shores should we vote remain? Nakedly racist fear-mongering stuff. And that was just one of the more blatant examples of fear mongering and outright lying.

So, dear Brexiteers please stop bleating about project fear, we see through you, and it's becoming boring. It's become the norm for the hard right in the UK as elsewhere to indulge in this tactic of accusing their opponents of the precise thing they are guilty of. Fake news? Try listening, carefully, to Trump, Farage, Johnson, et al. and ask yourself - who are the leading proponents of fake news in the world today?

SNP’s Nicola Sturgeon calls Brexit supporters LIARS who ‘peddle fictions’

Nicola Sturgeon urged to apologise over £30 billion North Sea oil 'lie' four years on from independence referendum.

The hard right you say?
The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Sep 22 with 2968 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45616308

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 23:18 - Sep 22 with 2964 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Sep 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45616308

7/10 or 70% of conservative constituencies and 6/10 60% of labour constituencies voted brexit. If labour back a second referendum they’ll be destroying any chance they’ve got of winning a general election.
The Countdown begins. on 06:07 - Sep 23 with 2921 viewssquarebear

You’re assuming none of the electorate have learned anything over these past two years?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 6:09]
The Countdown begins. on 07:41 - Sep 23 with 2906 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 06:07 - Sep 23 by squarebear

You’re assuming none of the electorate have learned anything over these past two years?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 6:09]

Like what bullshite project fear was?

Or that the leaflets that cost the tax payer £9 million and were just a remain properganda publication that stated no going back on the result and then we find democracy would also be ignored by the losers?

Any way not long now lads

187 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:31 - Sep 23 with 2894 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 07:41 - Sep 23 by pikeypaul

Like what bullshite project fear was?

Or that the leaflets that cost the tax payer £9 million and were just a remain properganda publication that stated no going back on the result and then we find democracy would also be ignored by the losers?

Any way not long now lads

187 AFLI

SIUYRL

I've kept saying both sides told lies and one answer I got was that just makes the result less valid.
Cameron lied....shock horror. I can take issue with BytholWyn apparently apparently suggesting all leavers are far right, I'm sure the many Labour voters who chose leave would be, annoyed, shall we say.
What this thread really proves is that nobody has changed their minds, whichever way you voted, you've stuck with it. If anything people have become more entrenched in their opinion.

What is possibly even scarier than Brexit (to me at least) is the prospect of a General Election (lets face it the government is utter rubbish and could easily fold in the next few months) and a Labour win puts Corbyn and McDonnell in charge. I don't know how that would affect Brexit but I'm pretty certain it would ruin this country.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/22/john-mcdonnell-backs-changes-strike-

Ironically I was public sector and a union rep for a while but with Momentum people high up in Labour, people like McCluskey having big influence, putting things back the way they were has to be a mistake.
Better to clamp down on employers, change employment law to give workers better rights, stop management sidelining unions and make agreements legally binding.
I got fed up of seeing Royal Mail bosses unilaterally ignoring agreements when it suited them. However I don't think a potential return to the 70's is the best way.
Thge plan to renationalise railways though, a possibility or a potentially massively expensive outlay?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45609604

McDonnell says it could be cost neutral but a "forecast" says it could cost 176 billion, the truth will be somewhere in between but it's a scary thought.
We could end up with a Labour government, a second referendum and remaining. I find the former scarier than the latter and I'm (according to a political compass test) just left of centre!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Sep 23 with 2883 viewsCatullus

For those of you who think the young are going to change things, well specifically brexit, this illustrates perectly what happens as we get older....whether or not it's wiser!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/generations-politics-divide-wales-ag

It seems as we age we tend to turn blue! I was definitely further left when I was young, I've not made the change to Tory, yet I can no longer say I'm Labour....or Plaid, LD, UKIP.
I'd more likely choose an independent over any party candidate. With an ageing population though, the UK is more likely to stay blue if the WOL story is accurate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Sep 23 with 2873 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 08:31 - Sep 23 by Catullus

I've kept saying both sides told lies and one answer I got was that just makes the result less valid.
Cameron lied....shock horror. I can take issue with BytholWyn apparently apparently suggesting all leavers are far right, I'm sure the many Labour voters who chose leave would be, annoyed, shall we say.
What this thread really proves is that nobody has changed their minds, whichever way you voted, you've stuck with it. If anything people have become more entrenched in their opinion.

What is possibly even scarier than Brexit (to me at least) is the prospect of a General Election (lets face it the government is utter rubbish and could easily fold in the next few months) and a Labour win puts Corbyn and McDonnell in charge. I don't know how that would affect Brexit but I'm pretty certain it would ruin this country.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/22/john-mcdonnell-backs-changes-strike-

Ironically I was public sector and a union rep for a while but with Momentum people high up in Labour, people like McCluskey having big influence, putting things back the way they were has to be a mistake.
Better to clamp down on employers, change employment law to give workers better rights, stop management sidelining unions and make agreements legally binding.
I got fed up of seeing Royal Mail bosses unilaterally ignoring agreements when it suited them. However I don't think a potential return to the 70's is the best way.
Thge plan to renationalise railways though, a possibility or a potentially massively expensive outlay?

McDonnell says it could be cost neutral but a "forecast" says it could cost 176 billion, the truth will be somewhere in between but it's a scary thought.
We could end up with a Labour government, a second referendum and remaining. I find the former scarier than the latter and I'm (according to a political compass test) just left of centre!!

It would cost £176 billion to buy out the franchises now, a figure put about by the Tories to discredit the idea (whether you agree with the idea or not it's just an example of politicians, as always, playing games in a way that ordinary voters detest). The Labour plan, as far as I understand it, is to take them back into Public ownership as the franchise deals expire, effectively costing nothing.

By the way Catullus, re an earlier post of mine. How much does Westminster subsidise Wales by ? You said it does in one of your earlier posts.
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Sep 23 with 2863 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Sep 23 by johnlangy

It would cost £176 billion to buy out the franchises now, a figure put about by the Tories to discredit the idea (whether you agree with the idea or not it's just an example of politicians, as always, playing games in a way that ordinary voters detest). The Labour plan, as far as I understand it, is to take them back into Public ownership as the franchise deals expire, effectively costing nothing.

By the way Catullus, re an earlier post of mine. How much does Westminster subsidise Wales by ? You said it does in one of your earlier posts.

Some differences were substantial. At one end of the scale, London showed a surplus of just over £3,000 per person — the difference between revenues of £15,756 per head and spending of £12,686. Northern Ireland had the biggest deficit — about £5,400 per person — and Wales was next at £4,500.

Wales' net benefit from the EU budget estimated at around £79 per head. A new report released today (Tuesday 24 May 2016) shows that Wales receives £245 million more from the European Union than it pays in. The overall net benefit to Wales was around £79 per head in 2014.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 10:01]
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Sep 23 with 2853 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 08:31 - Sep 23 by Catullus

Fooking lies, the eu is built on lies, it’s all it knows.
We joined an Economic community back in the 70’s, but that was just a smoke screen, because those fanatics who run the Frankenstein project knew back then the idea of destroying the nation state and replacing it with an United States of Europe - would have been rejected.
The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Sep 23 with 2848 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Sep 22 by BytholWyn

More cr@p from you.
Most remoaners who resorted to project fear were from the Tory party ?.
You seem to have forgotten every single Lib Dem, SNP, PC and many of the Labour Party.

You are just another clueless, subliminally brain washed idiot.
The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Sep 23 with 2831 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:18 - Sep 22 by Jango

7/10 or 70% of conservative constituencies and 6/10 60% of labour constituencies voted brexit. If labour back a second referendum they’ll be destroying any chance they’ve got of winning a general election.

They’ve done a poll with their members which has returned an 80% result in favour of a “people’s vote”. The problem is of course the average labour member will likely be of a very different sway to the average labour voter. Particularly when you consider the swell in membership of beret wearing anarchist scumbags who have joined since corbyn was parachuted in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024