Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329513 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Sep 26 with 2282 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

The UK is free to leave the EU -however, only an imbecile would believe it can dictate the terms to the other 27 member states. The idiot May still believes “Chequers” will be accepted despite the fact that it’s deader than disco.

Britannia no longer the rules the waves, in case you haven’t noticed.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 18:39]

Only an imbecile would allow them to dictate the terms to us. It’s called negotiating.
The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Sep 26 with 2273 viewsCatullus

The last thing I saw (Telegraph online) was the EU27 leaders were going to hold an emergency meeting amid "concerns Labour will vote down any Brexit deal" and at another meeting "EU27 ambassadors will warn that, in case of a no deal Brexit, they will have to take action to protect their interests without first notifying the commission" raising Commission fears they are striking "mini no deal deals" with Britain to limit the damage

The EU commission is hugely sensitive to any threat to their united front. Has the rot set in?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Sep 26 with 2268 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Sep 26 by Catullus

The last thing I saw (Telegraph online) was the EU27 leaders were going to hold an emergency meeting amid "concerns Labour will vote down any Brexit deal" and at another meeting "EU27 ambassadors will warn that, in case of a no deal Brexit, they will have to take action to protect their interests without first notifying the commission" raising Commission fears they are striking "mini no deal deals" with Britain to limit the damage

The EU commission is hugely sensitive to any threat to their united front. Has the rot set in?

Torygraph wishful thinking I’m afraid Cauts. Maybot did her best to try to pick off the individual heads of State. Didn’t work - won’t work.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Sep 26 with 2251 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Torygraph wishful thinking I’m afraid Cauts. Maybot did her best to try to pick off the individual heads of State. Didn’t work - won’t work.

I suppose we shall see. However, the meeting is taking place and the EU27 leaders did ask for Brexit to be given debating time which Selmayr agreed to, all 15 minutes of it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 19:41 - Sep 26 with 2247 viewsexiledclaseboy

What will happen in the case of no overarching withdrawal deal (amd consequently no transition period) will be a series of individual agreements in some vital areas so that we can keep the lights on, so to speak. These agreements will include us agreeing to maintain the status quo with the EU In those areas while something more permanent is sorted out. We won’t leave without any kind of agreement in place, even if it’s the bare minimum to allow people and goods to keep moving in the short term while everyone comes to their senses. Cos frankly not even this government is that stupid.

The abject stupidity of invoking article 50 when it was is now coming to the fore. Even more egregiously stupid and catastrophic was May’s decision to have an election no one wanted or needed last year when she had a workable parliamentary majority. Not winning it left her and the U.K. bereft of any kind of credibility and authority. This is a mess entirely of our own making. Actually it’s a mess entirely of the Tory Party’s own making.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Sep 26 with 2240 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:41 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

What will happen in the case of no overarching withdrawal deal (amd consequently no transition period) will be a series of individual agreements in some vital areas so that we can keep the lights on, so to speak. These agreements will include us agreeing to maintain the status quo with the EU In those areas while something more permanent is sorted out. We won’t leave without any kind of agreement in place, even if it’s the bare minimum to allow people and goods to keep moving in the short term while everyone comes to their senses. Cos frankly not even this government is that stupid.

The abject stupidity of invoking article 50 when it was is now coming to the fore. Even more egregiously stupid and catastrophic was May’s decision to have an election no one wanted or needed last year when she had a workable parliamentary majority. Not winning it left her and the U.K. bereft of any kind of credibility and authority. This is a mess entirely of our own making. Actually it’s a mess entirely of the Tory Party’s own making.

What a load of fooking nonsense.
The only person you are trying to convince is yourself. 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Sep 26 with 2238 viewslonglostjack

Never underestimate the stupidity of a Tory party divided 😉.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Sep 26 with 2216 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Sep 26 by Jango

Only an imbecile would allow them to dictate the terms to us. It’s called negotiating.

It’s 27 to 1 and the UK’s decision to leave. Not exactly negotiating from a position of strength.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 20:11]
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:13 - Sep 26 with 2212 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Had the opposite effect. Predictably.
The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 2176 viewsHighjack

I’m still convinced they deliberately tried to lose that election so they wouldn’t have to deal with brexit but they completely underestimated the incompetence of the Labour Party.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Sep 26 with 2173 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Sep 26 by Highjack

I’m still convinced they deliberately tried to lose that election so they wouldn’t have to deal with brexit but they completely underestimated the incompetence of the Labour Party.

Nah. No party calls an election when they’re 20-25% ahead in every single poll with the intention of losing it. The outcome was the worst of all world though. It left us without any kind of effective government and strengthened Corbyn’s grasp on Labour leaving us without a credible opposition. All at the most critical time in the UK’s post war history.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:59 - Sep 26 with 2157 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

“Facist state” - you are clearly fûcking deranged. Your spelling is shît too.

Take another day off.

So no real answer instead throw an insult and have a pop at my spelling dyslexia you see I rely on this predictive spelling.
Not once have I personally insulted anyone yet post something someone from the more left sided political view can’t answer then comes the insults how predictable.
The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Sep 26 with 2148 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:59 - Sep 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

So no real answer instead throw an insult and have a pop at my spelling dyslexia you see I rely on this predictive spelling.
Not once have I personally insulted anyone yet post something someone from the more left sided political view can’t answer then comes the insults how predictable.

It’s not predictive text because there’s no such word as facism, you dopey twàt.

Not only can you not spell it, you also have no idea what it means.
The Countdown begins. on 23:09 - Sep 26 with 2146 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

It’s not predictive text because there’s no such word as facism, you dopey twàt.

I rest my case
The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Sep 26 with 2140 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:09 - Sep 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

I rest my case

The Countdown begins. on 06:28 - Sep 27 with 2079 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:09 - Sep 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

I rest my case

That’s all jimmy has in his locker.
What the idiot doesn’t realise is that whilst posting on here people maybe doing other things at the same time and don’t really give a fu.k if the grammar isn’t 100%.

He also has small hands and works in the music industry, and likes to sh@g lots of different things....he’s just another degenerate.
The Countdown begins. on 07:05 - Sep 27 with 2074 viewspikeypaul

All jimmy does is throw insults,anyone that does not agree with him is stupid.
But you only have to look at his posts on the Salisbury case to see who the real stupid one is and that goes for a few of his mates also.

Anyway another day closer to the great day.

183 AFLI

SUCK IT UO YOU REMONER LOSERS
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 7:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Sep 27 with 2056 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 06:28 - Sep 27 by peenemunde

That’s all jimmy has in his locker.
What the idiot doesn’t realise is that whilst posting on here people maybe doing other things at the same time and don’t really give a fu.k if the grammar isn’t 100%.

He also has small hands and works in the music industry, and likes to sh@g lots of different things....he’s just another degenerate.

Still a sad little sex-obsessed sniggering virgin, Benny?

ps it wasn’t grammar, it was spelling - you fûcking aching simpleton.
The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Sep 27 with 2052 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 07:05 - Sep 27 by pikeypaul

All jimmy does is throw insults,anyone that does not agree with him is stupid.
But you only have to look at his posts on the Salisbury case to see who the real stupid one is and that goes for a few of his mates also.

Anyway another day closer to the great day.

183 AFLI

SUCK IT UO YOU REMONER LOSERS
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 7:07]

Another fûcking Brexit moron.

No wonder you usually use the acronym judging by your pisspoor attempt at trying to spell it.

Keep up the good work of reinforcing the stereotype of Brexiters being thicker than mince. You and Benny are doing a grand job.

ps Salisbury? You appear to be confusing me with someone else. Fûckwit.

Edit: try editing it again, it’s still wrong - you colossal fûcking biff.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 8:28]
The Countdown begins. on 08:57 - Sep 27 with 2031 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

Still a sad little sex-obsessed sniggering virgin, Benny?

ps it wasn’t grammar, it was spelling - you fûcking aching simpleton.

Oh you are so nasty Jimmy 😂
Stick with playing with your boy bands - degenerate 👍
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 9:03]
The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Sep 27 with 1995 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

It'll be a real word one day, it'll mean a face you see and just feel the need to punch. For me it's, well several people but Russell Brand tops the list.

Oh, and I reckon Clasie is right. There will be a slew of micro agreements and I suspect several of them will be with individual countries and the EU won't like it.
Spain and Greece to start, they won't want tourism affected. It's only when Brexit happens and other countries see the effects on them that we will or won't see the EU position change.
We have experts making predictions but it's only when it's a fact, when it's happened and the outcome is quantifiable that politicians will make big decisions on staying unified or approaching us for other deals.
Anyone who thinks they know 100% what the full outcome will be is talking nonsense.

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Sep 27 with 1980 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:21 - Sep 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

No one in 1975 voted to be part of the EU, the vote was for joining the common market not the facist state that evolved. At least we’ve reversed that.

Everything else is down to the tippy tappy joke negotiations coupled with Corbyn and the rest of The Momentum Party (its not Labour anymore in reality) turning Brexit into Party politics for their own agenda for the people my arse.

Brexit should have been conducted by a coalition with all differences put aside in a similar way that happened during the war.

It’s been fecked up by undemocratic facist left wing pigs.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 16:40]

What? Do you really believe any of that?

Everything is down to Corbyn? I think the bloke's a bellend and Labour have been a useless opposition*, but I don't see possibly how the Tories weakening us in the EU to win Dave his leadership, using a referendum to try and win an election, catastrophically handling the period since, including the main protagonists doing a runner after the referendum, messing up a general election May thought would strengthen her position, and constant inability to agree anything internally leading to coming up with a plan that everyone told them 2 years ago was unworkable....I don't see how any of that is the result of "undemocratic fascist left wing pigs".

*I don't like Labour's passive approach to opposition, but there is an alternative argument that the most effective thing to do is to just sit back and watch May's government make a mess of things.
The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Sep 27 with 1965 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Sep 27 by LeonWasGod

What? Do you really believe any of that?

Everything is down to Corbyn? I think the bloke's a bellend and Labour have been a useless opposition*, but I don't see possibly how the Tories weakening us in the EU to win Dave his leadership, using a referendum to try and win an election, catastrophically handling the period since, including the main protagonists doing a runner after the referendum, messing up a general election May thought would strengthen her position, and constant inability to agree anything internally leading to coming up with a plan that everyone told them 2 years ago was unworkable....I don't see how any of that is the result of "undemocratic fascist left wing pigs".

*I don't like Labour's passive approach to opposition, but there is an alternative argument that the most effective thing to do is to just sit back and watch May's government make a mess of things.

They haven’t really sat back though have they. The remainers especially have undermined the brexit process from the very off. Yes it’s been handled badly but for those who have been trying to get the vote overturned from the off to be commenting on how bad negotiations have gone is quite comical.
The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Sep 27 with 1956 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Sep 27 by Jango

They haven’t really sat back though have they. The remainers especially have undermined the brexit process from the very off. Yes it’s been handled badly but for those who have been trying to get the vote overturned from the off to be commenting on how bad negotiations have gone is quite comical.

Comical or undermining? Can't be both, shirley...

How exactly have they undermined the process they aren't actively involved in?

I'll wait.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 11:14]
The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Sep 27 with 1935 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Sep 27 by WarwickHunt

Comical or undermining? Can't be both, shirley...

How exactly have they undermined the process they aren't actively involved in?

I'll wait.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 11:14]

Yes both, it’s not hard to understand.

And if you think that the negative external factors haven’t had an affect on the negotiations then you’re a bigger idiot than I thought.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 12:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024