Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308916 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Feb 8 with 5587 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Feb 8 by PozuelosSideys

Dont forget PP is a huge fan of Corbyn. Yet is unable to provide any answers to the questions put to him on the impacts that will have on the country should he get to power. Just churns out student politics answers.

Corbyn would cause significantly more long term damage to the UK than Brexit will imo

Love it. Classic deflection tactic. Corbyn could be even worse than Brexit so let's forget Brexit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:25 - Feb 8 with 5577 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Feb 8 by longlostjack

Love it. Classic deflection tactic. Corbyn could be even worse than Brexit so let's forget Brexit.

No deflection tactic. Read the other threads im posting on. Just putting things in perspective, as at the moment Corbyn = wonderful. Brexit = Horrendous.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Feb 8 with 5575 viewsJango

I see the remainers are still picking and choosing the polls, forecasts, predictions etc from economists to try and convince themselves that were right to vote remain and people who voted leave were wrong and are stupid, racist etc.

They seem to ignore the fact that these same economists forecast that the economy would crash immediately after the vote to leave and consumers would lose all confidence. They were all proved wrong. They simply have no idea how it will go and neither does anyone on here. Stop the bitterness and accept it. You’d swear people want it to end in tears just so they can give it high and mighty.
The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Feb 8 with 5568 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Feb 8 by Jango

I see the remainers are still picking and choosing the polls, forecasts, predictions etc from economists to try and convince themselves that were right to vote remain and people who voted leave were wrong and are stupid, racist etc.

They seem to ignore the fact that these same economists forecast that the economy would crash immediately after the vote to leave and consumers would lose all confidence. They were all proved wrong. They simply have no idea how it will go and neither does anyone on here. Stop the bitterness and accept it. You’d swear people want it to end in tears just so they can give it high and mighty.

Well pal, you quitters haven't presented one SINGLE SHRED of evidence to the good, just selfish remarks about sucking it up.

Let's see some facts then we can debate.

Oh whats that? You can't!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - Feb 8 with 5566 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Feb 8 by Highjack

If it's a risk why go for it?

Because by accepting the safe and trusted status quo nothing will ever change, nothing will ever improve. Risk is the catalyst for real progress. History has shown us that time and time again. Rosa parks risked arrest by staying put on that bus. That fella in Chinawith the carrier bags standing in front of that tank, suffragettes throwing themselves in front of horses. It's Carvahal shouting "Go go go!" where Clement would have been shouting "Keep your shape!".

I understand a lot of people are terrified of change, it's natural. Most creatures on this earth are creatures of habit, but life without risk means we stand still, creativity is stifled, everything will be the same forever.

If it was a positive change then fair enough, but it is there in black and white stating that it will get even worse. Why risk that?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Feb 8 with 5560 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Feb 8 by Ebo

Well pal, you quitters haven't presented one SINGLE SHRED of evidence to the good, just selfish remarks about sucking it up.

Let's see some facts then we can debate.

Oh whats that? You can't!

How far to the left would you consider yourself to be, Ebo? I'm not looking to wind you up in any way it's just that a couple that I know, long-time active Labour party members who I'd put a few years older than us were doing their best to explain to me in the shop this morning why leaving would be a good thing.

Ace, if you're reading this what's the feeling in your constituency meetings? Is there much of a divide along generational lines?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Feb 8 with 5542 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

How far to the left would you consider yourself to be, Ebo? I'm not looking to wind you up in any way it's just that a couple that I know, long-time active Labour party members who I'd put a few years older than us were doing their best to explain to me in the shop this morning why leaving would be a good thing.

Ace, if you're reading this what's the feeling in your constituency meetings? Is there much of a divide along generational lines?

Good questions. For what it's worth I think that the idea of the Common Market as a capitalist club working against the workers - the set position of the Left in the seventies - has long been proven to be wrong. Employees rights have been protected by the EU. The dilemma for Corbyn is that the Left has never explained that in the past.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Feb 8 with 5535 viewssherpajacob

https://news.sky.com/story/japanese-ambassador-warns-prime-minister-of-brexit-hi

Ultimately, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Feb 8 with 5526 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

https://news.sky.com/story/japanese-ambassador-warns-prime-minister-of-brexit-hi

Ultimately, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

There's absolutely nothing we import from Japan that couldn't be manufactured here. Nothing at all.

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Feb 8 with 5517 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - Feb 8 by Ebo

If it was a positive change then fair enough, but it is there in black and white stating that it will get even worse. Why risk that?

It really isn't there in black and white though.

Predictions are a mugs game. You can analyse data and build models and spot trends and ascertain a likely destination of travel but it's ultimately mostly guesswork. Many have tried to predict the future. All have failed.

Its the equivalent of mark lawrenceson looking at the league table, form guides, past results and statistics to confidently predict that Liverpool will comfortably beat Swansea. It doesn't always happen. Too many potential variables.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Feb 8 with 5514 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Feb 8 by Jango

Brexit has already cost the UK more than £200 million per week in lost economic growth, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney has said, as ministers gear up for the next phase of talks with Brussels.

At a private meeting with business leaders at the Davos World Economic Forum summit, Mr Carney said the UK had lost around £10 billion a year in lower growth since the June 2016 referendum, according to reports.

Well done feckwits 👍

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 8 with 5509 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

There's absolutely nothing we import from Japan that couldn't be manufactured here. Nothing at all.

I think the ambassador was talking about what gets exported from the UK.

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Feb 8 with 5498 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

I think he’s not f@cking about either

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Feb 8 with 5496 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

I know he was and the sooner they go the sooner planners can get on with the task of reconstructing Britain’s auto industry.

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Feb 8 with 5491 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

I know he was and the sooner they go the sooner planners can get on with the task of reconstructing Britain’s auto industry.

You trust our government to do that?

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Feb 8 with 5484 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

Probably a little bit more than the EU government.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Feb 8 with 5477 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

I’m becoming more and more convinced there’s a massive upheaval just around the corner, when the dust settles whatever government emerges will be one with a markedly different set of priorities than this shambles.

The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Feb 8 with 5470 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

I’m becoming more and more convinced there’s a massive upheaval just around the corner, when the dust settles whatever government emerges will be one with a markedly different set of priorities than this shambles.

Let's go for it.

The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Feb 8 with 5463 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/08/no-deal-brexit-would-trigger-wa

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Feb 8 with 5434 viewsexiledclaseboy

The dust won’t settle for a generation. At least.

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 8 with 5431 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

Let's go for it.

I’ve seen that a few times, Sherp. I can easily picture the sort of sniggering, parasitical cuck who would have come up with it. An effete product of metropolitan liberalism who has not, physically could not, make a living in industry.

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Feb 8 with 5427 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Feb 8 by exiledclaseboy

The dust won’t settle for a generation. At least.

If history had just one lesson to teach it would be that events are apt to accelerate, Clase.

The Countdown begins. on 21:05 - Feb 8 with 5421 viewsLeonWasGod

I doubt that. I suspect retaining power at whatever cost will continue to be number 1 priority for quite some time.
The Countdown begins. on 21:07 - Feb 8 with 5415 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:05 - Feb 8 by LeonWasGod

I doubt that. I suspect retaining power at whatever cost will continue to be number 1 priority for quite some time.

Well that’s this government’s one and only priority. They have no strategy, no political nous and no discernible competence. They lurch from headline to counter headline, briefing against each other all the time. They’re not governing, only reacting. It can’t go in much longer like this. Something has to give.

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Feb 8 with 5391 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

I’ve seen that a few times, Sherp. I can easily picture the sort of sniggering, parasitical cuck who would have come up with it. An effete product of metropolitan liberalism who has not, physically could not, make a living in industry.

Shame on you Loh.

'Cuck'?

Really?

You're living in cloud cuckoo land. Seriously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024