Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301209 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Sep 27 with 2509 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Sep 27 by Catullus

It's not just the remainers from one side that have undermined our position. Remainers from Labour, Tory, Libdem and remainers from other political groups have been on a constant anti brexit diatribe.
Labour have been making promises they will vote down any deal that doesn't meet their 6 red lines, in a Sunday tv interview he couldn't even tell them what those red lines are! One of them is.....Does it deliver the “exact same benefits” as we currently have as members of the Single Market and Customs Union? so we know straightaway they'll vote any deal down because we can't have the exact same benefits without choosing to remain

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/labour-six-tests-brexit-full-list-sir-keir-starm

Then there's Vince Cable and Tony Blair and their mission to stop Brexit by any means. All they are doing is giving the EU strength, telling them that Parliament will refuse anything unless it's remain as the majority of MP's are remainers never mind how their constituency voted.

Do you really believe that our nice European friends expect everybody in the UK to hold the exact same view ?

Answer. They don’t.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Sep 27 with 2500 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Sep 27 with 2475 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Its not a fecking war.

These good people are our friends.

Smash this Tory Brexit.

As I’ve said earlier if you can be bothered to read. I said the phrase war was used as an example of the only other time the political parties were united for the good of the country. If there was another example I’d use it.

In the lead up to the referendum there were members of both parties standing side by side putting their views across to leave or remain. What I’m getting at is the leave side of both parties should have got together. But no we’ve May who’s pretending to want to leave on one side a lifetime hater of the EU pretending that he wants to stay on Momentum’s orders no doubt. All Corbyn does is snipe remarks this government this this government that we’re a government in waiting blah blah blah. He has no idea what to do all he cares about is getting into power so the alt left can completely screw this country over.

Party politics has no place in Brexit
The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Sep 27 with 2455 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Sep 27 by FerrisBuellerJB

As I’ve said earlier if you can be bothered to read. I said the phrase war was used as an example of the only other time the political parties were united for the good of the country. If there was another example I’d use it.

In the lead up to the referendum there were members of both parties standing side by side putting their views across to leave or remain. What I’m getting at is the leave side of both parties should have got together. But no we’ve May who’s pretending to want to leave on one side a lifetime hater of the EU pretending that he wants to stay on Momentum’s orders no doubt. All Corbyn does is snipe remarks this government this this government that we’re a government in waiting blah blah blah. He has no idea what to do all he cares about is getting into power so the alt left can completely screw this country over.

Party politics has no place in Brexit

IT WAS PARTY POLITICS THAT BROUGHT US BREXIT...OR TO BE MORE PRECISE A TORY CIVIL WAR BROUGHT US BREXIT.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 05:57 - Sep 28 with 2405 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Sep 27 by DJack

IT WAS PARTY POLITICS THAT BROUGHT US BREXIT...OR TO BE MORE PRECISE A TORY CIVIL WAR BROUGHT US BREXIT.

No it wasn’t. The call for a vote on independence came from everywhere.
The Countdown begins. on 07:09 - Sep 28 with 2391 viewspikeypaul

And what’s more it’s what the people of the country want which is proven by the Democratic result .
Yet we still have the loser remoaners who hate democracy crying like little babies.

Anyway 6 MONTHS and fecking loving it

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS NOT LONG NOW

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 07:19 - Sep 28 with 2386 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Really! The people wanted the referendum that’s why there was a bigger turnout than a general election.
The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Sep 28 with 2369 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 07:19 - Sep 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

Really! The people wanted the referendum that’s why there was a bigger turnout than a general election.

Ferris you are wasting your time he’s just another thick brain washed remoaner.

182 AFLI

SIUYRL

NOT LONG NOW LADS

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:23 - Sep 28 with 2347 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 05:57 - Sep 28 by peenemunde

No it wasn’t. The call for a vote on independence came from everywhere.

No it didn't.
The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Sep 28 with 2338 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Sep 27 by sherpajacob

Leave voters repeatedly say they did their own research and weren't swayed by what politicians said as both sides told a multitude of lies.

Those that did their research knew 2 facts.

The referendum was advisory
The single market and customs union were not on the ballot paper.

Quick to dismiss a condition of the vote that the leader of the country insisted on yet won’t let the £350m on a bus bullshit go.
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Sep 28 with 2325 viewsLeonWasGod

I think the Tories were responding to a demand; it's pretty well accepted that they wanted to cut off UKIP as they were worried by their gains. So it's more that Farage and the media that brought us Brexit. The tories historically have just fought over it internally but always presented pro-EU manifestos. The media changed that game, and it goes back a long way, to at least the Sun bendy bananas bolox in 1994. 14+ years of aggressive campaigning to turn people against the EU (may have gone on before, but that's when I first remember it going mainstream).

From 1994:

Farage fed on the growing resentment created by the media. Cameron panicked and the rest is history.

Despite the regurgitated media lies, people's understanding of what the EU does and our role remains pretty non-existent.
The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Sep 28 with 2322 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Sep 28 by Jango

Quick to dismiss a condition of the vote that the leader of the country insisted on yet won’t let the £350m on a bus bullshit go.

Cameron did say that in interviews but then his government also published their booklet saying that it wasn't clear what the future relationship would look like. So which version of him do you believe?

A feckin mess, the whole thing from start to finish.
The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Sep 28 with 2316 viewspikeypaul

The booklet ?

Or do you mean the pro remain properganda bullshit that cost the tax payer over £9 million?

Was that £9 million declared on remain funding? I thought not.

Anyway 26 weeks AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 11:39 - Sep 28 with 2292 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Sep 28 by LeonWasGod

Cameron did say that in interviews but then his government also published their booklet saying that it wasn't clear what the future relationship would look like. So which version of him do you believe?

Saying it wasn't clear was just a fudge on his part. He had failed to negotiate any changes, he went out with a wish list and came back with next to nothing and told us we'd won something.
ironically, the real change was in the EU's "ever closer union" in which the EU agreed that motto would no longer apply to the UK and we were not included in or committed to further politicial integration.
If Cameron agreed to us effectively being politically sidelined, how is it in our interests to stay in? What influence do we have, did we have as soon as they agreed that? Why would they ask our opinion on things which we weren't included in?
As soon as the leave vote came in people claimed we were sidelined but it had already happened.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/19/camerons-eu-deal-what-he-wanted-an

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Sep 28 with 2280 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Sep 28 by LeonWasGod

It also states that at the point of publishing, the Canada deal was seven years in the making and still not complete. Yet there were people on the leave side saying this would be the easiest deal to strike and that the Irish border was a non-issue.
The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Sep 28 with 2270 viewsHCMC

That’s from a blank piece of paper and now it’s been written putting it into place for the UK would take a few months.

Why are you always trying to find fault in everything'?

It must be terrible living life so negatively.

Accept the result and get on with it.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 12:29]
The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Sep 28 with 2261 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Sep 28 by HCMC

That’s from a blank piece of paper and now it’s been written putting it into place for the UK would take a few months.

Why are you always trying to find fault in everything'?

It must be terrible living life so negatively.

Accept the result and get on with it.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 12:29]

If we just all believe in unicorns they will appear right?

Trade deals historically take years to negotiate. Both sides will looking to have the upper hand, that's how the world works.
The Countdown begins. on 12:48 - Sep 28 with 2254 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Sep 28 by Batterseajack

If we just all believe in unicorns they will appear right?

Trade deals historically take years to negotiate. Both sides will looking to have the upper hand, that's how the world works.

Lord Haw haw is off again.

Brussels calling 😂
The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Sep 28 with 2250 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:48 - Sep 28 by peenemunde

Lord Haw haw is off again.

Brussels calling 😂

If anyone here with the potential to side with fascist then its probably you you sex starved weirdo.
The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Sep 28 with 2248 viewsKilkennyjack

Just saying ....

One thing to think about at all times: the UK net contribution to the EU budget is less than 0.5 per cent of British GDP. You know half of 1 per cent. As small as Trumps little hands.

Our European friends are very nice people.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Sep 28 with 2248 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

Ferris you are wasting your time he’s just another thick brain washed remoaner.

182 AFLI

SIUYRL

NOT LONG NOW LADS

I know mate. I find the remoaners quite entertaining they remind me of Harry Enfield’s character ‘Kevin’ you can just see them having tantrums sitting behind their keyboards.
The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Sep 28 with 2247 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Sep 28 by Batterseajack

If anyone here with the potential to side with fascist then its probably you you sex starved weirdo.

I’d rather be a weirdo, than a treacherous fifth columnist like you, lord Haw haw 😂
The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Sep 28 with 2240 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Sep 28 by Kilkennyjack

Just saying ....

One thing to think about at all times: the UK net contribution to the EU budget is less than 0.5 per cent of British GDP. You know half of 1 per cent. As small as Trumps little hands.

Our European friends are very nice people.

Yes it's all about our net contributions eh. If we had concerns about industry leaving our country, about immigration, welfare, the NHS and crime, if we worried about political interference by an unelected Commission and President....if we had all that and more maybe we'd have a valid argument.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 2239 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Sep 28 by Jango

you're not getting the point.

leavers and remainers agree that both sides told numerous lies during the campaign and as they were politicians lies we shouldn't expect them to be honoured..

Yet the lie Cameron told that leaving the EU must mean leaving the single market now appears to be sacrosanct.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Sep 28 with 2212 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Sep 28 by Catullus

Yes it's all about our net contributions eh. If we had concerns about industry leaving our country, about immigration, welfare, the NHS and crime, if we worried about political interference by an unelected Commission and President....if we had all that and more maybe we'd have a valid argument.

If you had concerns about industry leaving the country you should have voted Remain. Airbus, Mini, Honda, Nissan etc. Welfare cuts - well hardly the EU's decision to reform disability benefits and introduce universal benefits.. The NHS would be in even more dire straights without the contribution of nurses and doctors from the EU. Crime? I thought the biggest issue last year was knife crime in the big cities. Surely the EU isn't responsible for that too? Which leaves us with immigration. I will admit there are a lot of East Europeans working in the hotel and catering industry but I always think that the service they provide is excellent.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024