Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301140 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Sep 28 with 2512 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Sep 28 by Catullus

Norway is not a member of the EU and negotiated a deal that the EU will not give to us. Remember, they told us we can't cherry pick. Norway isn't in the customs union either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6110651/Barnier-FINALLY-says-EU-offer-B

If the UK wanted an identical deal to Norway, the EU would say that's absolutely fine.

It's May and her ridiculous red lines that is causing the chaos.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Sep 28 with 2471 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Sep 28 by peenemunde

It’s not my fault your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby.
It’s also not my fault that you now have some sort of brain damage as a result of that bang to the head, that makes you believe anything the government has to say.🤣

Next you’ll be telling us Iraq had WMD and could deploy those weapons within 45 mins, after all that’s what we were told by the government. 🤣

Troll.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Sep 28 with 2463 viewsGowerjack

Brexit as explained by an Irish tv news show aimed at children.

PS

If Pikey & Penisbrain need any help with the big words used just let me know...

[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 22:47]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Sep 28 with 2451 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Sep 28 by Gowerjack

Brexit as explained by an Irish tv news show aimed at children.

PS

If Pikey & Penisbrain need any help with the big words used just let me know...

[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 22:47]

The only big word you know is pi$$head 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 23:16 - Sep 28 with 2434 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Sep 28 by peenemunde

The only big word you know is pi$$head 🤣

Wrong again.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 23:24 - Sep 28 with 2423 viewspikeypaul

And if gowerjack wants reminding what the result of the referendum was and when we are kicking the EU into touch I'll remind him

Leave 29th March 2019.

Put it in your diary boy we are having one hell of a party starting that beautiful Friday night it should go on all weekend .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 23:41 - Sep 28 with 2412 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:24 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

And if gowerjack wants reminding what the result of the referendum was and when we are kicking the EU into touch I'll remind him

Leave 29th March 2019.

Put it in your diary boy we are having one hell of a party starting that beautiful Friday night it should go on all weekend .

Nothing personal, but i hope it piisses down 👍

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 04:49 - Sep 29 with 2371 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:41 - Sep 28 by Kilkennyjack

It pi$$es down in your life everyday.
You are one of the unfortunate ones.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 06:38 - Sep 29 with 2356 viewspikeypaul

My thread should get to 250,000 views this weekend making it the greatest thread in planet Swans history well done guys.

181 AFLI

SIUYRL not long now you remoaner losers.

The Countdown begins. on 08:24 - Sep 29 with 2333 viewssherpajacob

we may yet end up with EFTA, EEA Norway style. We would have left the EU so all those leavers who know exactly what they voted for would be happy with that.

One senior MP told The Daily Telegraph: “If you look at some of the Leavers in the Cabinet who have stayed pretty schtum — Penny Mordaunt, Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom — it’s because they’ve become Govoids. They’re taking Michael’s lead in being silent assassins. They’re also looking to him for intellectual cover. And Michael does love to ‘educate’.”
It seems the former education secretary has also been trying to school Dominic Raab in the art of what one observer described as “pretending you want Canada but in fact pushing for Norway”.

Yet while Mr Gove may have remained remarkably below radar throughout Mrs May’s recent hokey cokey with Brussels (in, out, etc), behind the scenes the softly spoken Environment Secretary has been pulling the strings in the direction of the deal that would see Britain leave the EU, join the European Free Trade Association (Efta) and then become the 31st full member of the European Economic Area (EEA). He reportedly discussed the idea last month, apparently arguing it was better to adopt such an interim arrangement than to leave the EU without a deal.

The Countdown begins. on 08:45 - Sep 29 with 2317 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:24 - Sep 29 by sherpajacob

we may yet end up with EFTA, EEA Norway style. We would have left the EU so all those leavers who know exactly what they voted for would be happy with that.

One senior MP told The Daily Telegraph: “If you look at some of the Leavers in the Cabinet who have stayed pretty schtum — Penny Mordaunt, Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom — it’s because they’ve become Govoids. They’re taking Michael’s lead in being silent assassins. They’re also looking to him for intellectual cover. And Michael does love to ‘educate’.”
It seems the former education secretary has also been trying to school Dominic Raab in the art of what one observer described as “pretending you want Canada but in fact pushing for Norway”.

Yet while Mr Gove may have remained remarkably below radar throughout Mrs May’s recent hokey cokey with Brussels (in, out, etc), behind the scenes the softly spoken Environment Secretary has been pulling the strings in the direction of the deal that would see Britain leave the EU, join the European Free Trade Association (Efta) and then become the 31st full member of the European Economic Area (EEA). He reportedly discussed the idea last month, apparently arguing it was better to adopt such an interim arrangement than to leave the EU without a deal.

I agree Sherpa. It’s starting to look like the only sensible option available. Brexiteers will be furious if they realise the implications but I’m sure the spin will concentrate on the taking back control of agriculture and fisheries while conveniently not mentioning the rest 😂.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 8:58]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Sep 29 with 2278 viewsBrexithomas17

will of people say brexit

you dont like it? get your passapourts ready to the germanic or frenchers

enjoy 10 terror frenzies per hour if thats more in your line to live dangresouly

i thank you but i'll be staying here with the missus and the childer at home safe and sound
The Countdown begins. on 10:39 - Sep 29 with 2273 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

But is part of the single market. So you were wrong.

WE cannot leave and stay in the single market because we'd have to accept the unacceptable, free movement etc.
What Norway chooses to accept is not our concern, if they are happy with free movement of people it's their choice but as you well know stopping free movement was one of the many reasons people chose leave, therefore accepting free movement is not leaving in the eyes of many leavers.
Being able to pass our own laws was another reason we chose leave, Norway is subject to roughly 21% of EU laws.
Staying in the single market is what is dubbed "leaving in name only" and you know that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Sep 29 with 2269 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Sep 28 by trampie

English press already saying Price will put Welsh independence at the top of the agenda and he will do everything to stop brexit and align with Scotland and Northern Ireland on brexit.

They will go after Mr Price but will he be too smart for them ?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 20:12]

Why would Price argue against Brexit but then fight to give our independence away again?

Why would England leaving bother him, they can do as they please if we are independent....but then he knows he'll not see an independent Wales in his lifetime, nor will his children in theirs..
Lets have the referendum on it, lets either put Plaid to bed on this or go for it. Then we can have the referendum on joing the EU if he wins.

I suspect an IndyRef would have either a low turnout where Plaid sneaked it, as happened with devolution or there'd be a massive turnout to ensure it didn't happen.
As most of Wales is so apathetic to politics, probably a low turnout, only 40% bothered for devolution.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 11:27 - Sep 29 with 2251 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:39 - Sep 29 by Catullus

WE cannot leave and stay in the single market because we'd have to accept the unacceptable, free movement etc.
What Norway chooses to accept is not our concern, if they are happy with free movement of people it's their choice but as you well know stopping free movement was one of the many reasons people chose leave, therefore accepting free movement is not leaving in the eyes of many leavers.
Being able to pass our own laws was another reason we chose leave, Norway is subject to roughly 21% of EU laws.
Staying in the single market is what is dubbed "leaving in name only" and you know that.

Switzerland is in Schengen so has free movement, but is not in the EU.

How many of the leavers voted on free movement?, You have no evidence, yet you continually state as facts things that are simply not true

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Sep 29 with 2230 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Sep 28 by Catullus

The English Labour party do not give a single feck for Wales either.

Why is it, even with the benefit of hindsight that people think any English politician gives a feck for Wales. Even our own politicians don't care about most of Wales.
The remainers (some of them anyway) seem to think the EU gives a feck for Wales, heads up mateys, they don't.
Politicians generally do not give a feck about the electorate until an election is due. As we don't get a vote on the EU commission or Presidents those people will never give a feck at all.

'Why is it, even with the benefit of hindsight that people think any English politician gives a feck for Wales'.

Regardless of the Brexit debate this is a statement of the blindingly obvious. I find it incredibly sad that so many Welsh people believe English people should decide what is good for us (this is not a dig at English people, simply a statement of fact because there are 550 English MP's compared with 40 Welsh).

'Even our own politicians don't care about most of Wales'.

And this is pretty damning too. The essential difference is that, if our fate was in our own hands we could vote the buggers out. We can do nothing about the English domination of Westminster.
The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Sep 29 with 2207 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 23:41 - Sep 28 by Kilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Sep 29 with 2199 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Sep 29 by Catullus

Why would Price argue against Brexit but then fight to give our independence away again?

Why would England leaving bother him, they can do as they please if we are independent....but then he knows he'll not see an independent Wales in his lifetime, nor will his children in theirs..
Lets have the referendum on it, lets either put Plaid to bed on this or go for it. Then we can have the referendum on joing the EU if he wins.

I suspect an IndyRef would have either a low turnout where Plaid sneaked it, as happened with devolution or there'd be a massive turnout to ensure it didn't happen.
As most of Wales is so apathetic to politics, probably a low turnout, only 40% bothered for devolution.

Argue against Brexit for Wales, English immigrants skewed the result.

When the home team won the referendum result in 1997, the majority of the electorate voted.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Sep 29 with 2192 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Sep 29 by trampie

Argue against Brexit for Wales, English immigrants skewed the result.

When the home team won the referendum result in 1997, the majority of the electorate voted.

English immigrants would probably skew an indiref too. I wouldn’t - I would fully support and vote for Wales going alone. Why not? Plenty of smaller countries manage it. We’ve got natural resources galore, which seem to be key to a lot of small NW European economies.

EU membership would help the transition without compromising independence. It would be doable.

The older English incomers may not be do keen though and there’s big unionist support amongst the non-Welsh speaking Welsh. So I can’t see independence. Sadly. A proud beautiful country deserves a chance to run itself.
The Countdown begins. on 14:17 - Sep 29 with 2192 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:27 - Sep 29 by sherpajacob

Switzerland is in Schengen so has free movement, but is not in the EU.

How many of the leavers voted on free movement?, You have no evidence, yet you continually state as facts things that are simply not true

Why then have leavers constantly been cast as racists and xenophobes? Why was immigration something always thrown up by remainers as they tarred leavers with the same brush when you say there's no proof?
Taking back control of our borders, remember?

Switzerland also has acces to the single market through a series of bilateral deals the like of which they won't let the UK have because they don't want us to leave and be better off....remember that part...the no cherry picking?

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Sep 29 with 2182 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

English immigrants would probably skew an indiref too. I wouldn’t - I would fully support and vote for Wales going alone. Why not? Plenty of smaller countries manage it. We’ve got natural resources galore, which seem to be key to a lot of small NW European economies.

EU membership would help the transition without compromising independence. It would be doable.

The older English incomers may not be do keen though and there’s big unionist support amongst the non-Welsh speaking Welsh. So I can’t see independence. Sadly. A proud beautiful country deserves a chance to run itself.

Yip.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Sep 29 with 2145 viewspeenemunde

Stay off the crack butt.
The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Sep 29 with 2133 viewsHumpty

What natural resources do we have?

I can't think of that much.
The Countdown begins. on 18:08 - Sep 29 with 2131 viewsjohnlangy

Spot on Leon.
The Countdown begins. on 18:18 - Sep 29 with 2119 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Sep 29 by Humpty

What natural resources do we have?

I can't think of that much.

Wales is a net exporter of energy and water.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024