Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2302008 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:50 - Sep 30 with 3308 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 11:20 - Sep 30 by Catullus

The 2011 vote only proved apathy with politics, a 35.63% turnout. The 63% in favour represents 517,113 people so roughly 1 in 7. I have to accept the result but you can't claim it proves the majority of Wales want Devo or independence.
Something I can agree with remainers on is the high turnout in the EU ref was partly a protest vote about politics but for the most part Welsh people have given up bothering with the WAG and just accept its being there as a fait accompli.

Its evidence that the Welsh public is for devolution and that appetite is getting stronger, hence the near 2/3rds vote for extra powers on well over a 1/3 turnout of the whole voting population, one hell of an opinion poll that.

You seem to be having trouble accepting the Welsh Assembly, there is no evidence that the majority would like it abolished, in fact the evidence is that the people are more and more for it.
You can campaign against it if you want, but just like some remainers they can campaign for a return to the EU if they want, it does not mean they don't accept the result of the referendum.

The difference is there is no evidence other than the vast majority in Wales would want to keep the Welsh Assembly but as regards the EU vote some 'leavers' think they were misled and voted without knowing/realising the facts and if there was another vote asking the same question the result might be reversed as they would vote the other way, that is not the case with the Welsh referendum.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 14:48 - Sep 30 with 3275 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Sep 30 by Catullus

I'm not arguing that the devo ref was a bona fide result, I am saying that I would like another vote on it as would very many people.
The cotradiction for me is very many remainers say the EU referendum was such a close result we should do it again, not that I've seen you claim that. But I believe you are pro EU and so is Price, very strongly so despite a bona fide result to leave.

England, Westminster, it is the employer of government jobs so effectively owns them. If it removed the DVLA from Wales all thiose jobs would stop. If we were independent we would have to start up our own version but it wouldn't emply as many and we would have to buy any and all eqipment needed once Westminster had removed all it owned, likewise for any other UK government jobs.
You say England is not a Sovereign state yet in the scenario Price envisages England would very much be Sovereign because the UK would cease to exist.
GDP is a measure of income, income to an independent Wales would be very much affected by independence and how many English people would still move to an indepedent Wales? Your claims about Scotland......even the SNP has gone quite on those since the lies about oil income surfaced.
You say you are surrounded by rich English people because England has gone to the dogs.....why has England gone to the dogs? That's an interesting point, would those Englsih people be here or stay here if Wales were independent of England but in the EU? Aren't those rich English people just pushing poor Weslh kids out of their homes, pushing up house prices?
As with Brexit all this debate throws up is more and nore questions and claims that neither of us can prove 100%. Only by doing it can we know for sure.
I believe we are better off staying in the union but outside of the EU, you would take the other route.
The exasperating thing for me is, despite a bona fide vote so may remainers don't accept brexit. In your case, you can push for independence and maybe one day there will be a vote on it and I will honour the result even if I disagree but I believe strongly that Wales is far more tied to England than we ever will be to the EU. I am British and Welsh and proud of it. One last thing, if the EU reformed properly and was just a trading bloc with no aspirations for "ever closer union" i would happily change my vote, on Welsh Independence I'm not sure there will ever be enough chance to alter my position.

There is an Internationally agreed position (I can't remember the name of the agreement) that, when a Nation secedes from a Union, as Wales would be doing from the UK, they automatically 'own' a percentage of the assets of that Union based on population. So, Wales would 'own' 5% of the Houses of Parliament for example. What would happen is that we'd agree that removing 5% of the HOP and transporting it to Wales would be rather difficult so there'd be an calculation that the DVLA, perhaps, would represent that 5% of the HOP so Wales would own that instead.

The same applies to everything else considered to be UK owned. We'd also own 5% of Crossrail, 5% of HS2 and so on. Also 5% of all those lovely tanks and aircraft carriers and planes. We wouldn't have to pay for any of it.

As regards jobs, no we wouldn't have 3000 DVLA jobs. Based on the Welsh population there may be about 200.

At the moment the vast majority of Government departments are based in London and we're paying our 5% toward the cost of those even though none of them are here in Wales. So, we'd have some MOD, DOT, Treasury jobs etc etc based in Wales with Welsh Civil Servants to do those jobs for us and the 5% of the cost of all those highly paid jobs in London that we are currently paying would pay for Welsh people to do the jobs in Wales.
The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Sep 30 with 3242 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 06:38 - Sep 29 by pikeypaul

My thread should get to 250,000 views this weekend making it the greatest thread in planet Swans history well done guys.

181 AFLI

SIUYRL not long now you remoaner losers.

It should be the greatest non football thread on Planet Swans as it will be the day that the United Kingdom starts to break up in earnest.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Countdown begins. on 23:04 - Sep 30 with 3193 viewstrampie

With direct rule and a hard border possible in Northern Ireland because of Brexit you would expect certain groups to be shouting from the rooftops but things are relatively quiet, in Scotland the SNP is often seen as the most pro EU party in Britain and some of them are more quiet on the issue than would normally be expected at this stage, I wonder why ?

Remain supporters in Scotland and N.Ireland as well as in Wales have accepted the result of the EU UK referendum with good grace and they seem to be eagerly awaiting the day of Brexit, one wonders if there is some kind of agenda afoot ?

The Countdown begins. on 23:26 - Sep 30 with 3190 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Sep 30 with 3183 viewsBytholWyn

One thing is for sure. A no deal Brexit is the best possible scenario for the independence movements in Scotland and Wales. In Scotland's case I think independence would be a likely consequence - especially as the Scots could benefit in the way the Irish are benefitting (predicted to be the fastest growing EU economy this year at 5.6%: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-forecast-to-record-highest-g from multinational companies moving their operations from London to another English-speaking access point to Europe.

No doubt us Welsh would need a lot more convincing. But would we really want to be left clinging desperately onto the apron-strings of the English? Who knows, we might discover that we have testicles after all.
The Countdown begins. on 05:11 - Oct 1 with 3144 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Sep 30 by BytholWyn

One thing is for sure. A no deal Brexit is the best possible scenario for the independence movements in Scotland and Wales. In Scotland's case I think independence would be a likely consequence - especially as the Scots could benefit in the way the Irish are benefitting (predicted to be the fastest growing EU economy this year at 5.6%: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-forecast-to-record-highest-g from multinational companies moving their operations from London to another English-speaking access point to Europe.

No doubt us Welsh would need a lot more convincing. But would we really want to be left clinging desperately onto the apron-strings of the English? Who knows, we might discover that we have testicles after all.

Well what the fu*k are you moaning at then.
You should want a no deal Brexit if it means an independent Wales, or is it that’s just wishful thinking on your part and realise a no deal Brexit will actually be very good for the 🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 6:35]
The Countdown begins. on 07:45 - Oct 1 with 3122 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 05:11 - Oct 1 by peenemunde

You should want a no deal Brexit if it means an independent Wales, or is it that’s just wishful thinking on your part and realise a no deal Brexit will actually be very good for the 🇬🇧

So good for 🇬🇧 that the Maybot wants a backward looking Festival of Brexit Britain.
We are like fecking North Korea. An international joke.

As somebody famous once said : ‘give us the future, we have had enough of your past’.

Resist.

I guess that takes precedence over the £350 million a week for the NHS ??
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 8:04]

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Oct 1 with 3114 viewstrampie

Given up on the UK already is it ?, Brexit day is likely to be the starting gun for the eventual political breakup of GB and NI - no right wing English led Westminster rule - the Celts taking back control - Brexit day will literally be independence day.

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Oct 1 with 3088 viewspikeypaul

The start of another beautiful week closer to kicking the EU into touch

179 AFLI

SIUYRL

And remember there is no one stopping you piss!ng off if you do not want to stay in 🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 10:04]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Oct 1 with 3086 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Oct 1 by pikeypaul

The start of another beautiful week closer to kicking the EU into touch

179 AFLI

SIUYRL

And remember there is no one stopping you piss!ng off if you do not want to stay in 🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 10:04]

Wrong flag butt

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:04 - Oct 1 with 3061 viewsCatullus

So a 35% turnout proves Wales wants more powers for the WAG and is entirely behind devolution yet a 72% turnout for the EU referendum only proves how many racists, xenophobes and idiots there are in the UK?
1 in 7 voting for something only proves apathy. I've been accused of contradicting myself but to claim you are a remainer but then saying we should have no deal because it'll give the rabid Nats the independence they crave only only to then say with independence we can sign back up to the EU???
This is more about hating England than anything else. The only thing around Brexit, the WAG/Westminster etc that I am 100% certain of is that we have far too many politicians who cost us much, much more than needs be. AS the number of politicans grows there seems to be less money for everything else.
We should be looking to reduce the number of politicians but the Nats are arguing for more.Insisting the left have all the answers when left wing governments in this country have caused so much trouble is crazy. The further left you go the bigger the trouble...USSR, Venezuela. It's not like the right is any better.
The old politics has failed, we need a new way. The EU isn't the answer, if we are truly going to make the world a better place we a global accord and that just isn't going to happen.
If Wales goes independent I reckon there'd be a shift in voter patterns, you can't have decent government without a decent opposition, a government that's not challenged can easily become a dictatorship, maybe that's why the Tories are in such a mess, because Labour, Corbyn et al are so utterly rubbish too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Oct 1 with 3020 viewsBytholWyn

I don't want independence for Wales right now - I see it as a longer-term endeavour. The biggest single obstacle is our collective lack of confidence, So, my desire to for the UK to remain, or for a soft Brexit, is based on what I see as being in the short and medium term Welsh national interest. If I was reckless (i.e. like hard Brexiteers) then I would favour a no deal Brexit because of the potential cascading effect, with Scottish independence becoming a distinct possibility first - and then who knows what the knock-on effect might be in Wales.
The Countdown begins. on 12:36 - Oct 1 with 3001 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 10:04 - Oct 1 by Catullus

So a 35% turnout proves Wales wants more powers for the WAG and is entirely behind devolution yet a 72% turnout for the EU referendum only proves how many racists, xenophobes and idiots there are in the UK?
1 in 7 voting for something only proves apathy. I've been accused of contradicting myself but to claim you are a remainer but then saying we should have no deal because it'll give the rabid Nats the independence they crave only only to then say with independence we can sign back up to the EU???
This is more about hating England than anything else. The only thing around Brexit, the WAG/Westminster etc that I am 100% certain of is that we have far too many politicians who cost us much, much more than needs be. AS the number of politicans grows there seems to be less money for everything else.
We should be looking to reduce the number of politicians but the Nats are arguing for more.Insisting the left have all the answers when left wing governments in this country have caused so much trouble is crazy. The further left you go the bigger the trouble...USSR, Venezuela. It's not like the right is any better.
The old politics has failed, we need a new way. The EU isn't the answer, if we are truly going to make the world a better place we a global accord and that just isn't going to happen.
If Wales goes independent I reckon there'd be a shift in voter patterns, you can't have decent government without a decent opposition, a government that's not challenged can easily become a dictatorship, maybe that's why the Tories are in such a mess, because Labour, Corbyn et al are so utterly rubbish too.

If the above post is directed at me then a 35% national turnout with a big majority wanting extra powers for the Assembly was a big endorsement for the Assembly..

I note what some leavers have been called but I don't personally call them that and i've never called myself a remainer.

The Countdown begins. on 07:49 - Oct 2 with 2935 viewspikeypaul

178 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Oct 2 with 2905 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:36 - Oct 1 by trampie

If the above post is directed at me then a 35% national turnout with a big majority wanting extra powers for the Assembly was a big endorsement for the Assembly..

I note what some leavers have been called but I don't personally call them that and i've never called myself a remainer.

I'll say it again, a 35% turnout only proves huge apathy towards politics and the WAG. A big endorsement would have been an above 70% turnout with a majority.
1 in every 7 people saying they want something is not proof of anything. If only 1 in every 7 had voted leave we'd all be saying it was a huge endorsement for the EU, not an endorsement for leaving.
On independence it's close on 2-1 against with as many people undecided as would vote for it. Of course that poll could be wildly wrong but I personally don't know anyone, literally anyone who wants independence or thinks it a good idea, and I know a lot more than 7 people.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Oct 2 with 2903 viewsHighjack

We need a people’s vote on the WAG because people were uninformed and misled and didn’t know how shyt it was going to end up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Oct 2 with 2895 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Oct 2 by Highjack

We need a people’s vote on the WAG because people were uninformed and misled and didn’t know how shyt it was going to end up.

Yes, we were told devolution would be brilliant for Wales and we'd all be better off. Well the NHS in Wales is in a worse place than England, Welsh schools are failing and the Nuffield report says our GCSE results are diappointing compared to England, investment in Wales...has that improved? Can a better educated or more knowledgeable person (there must be plenty on here!) tell me just where or how Wales has improved since devolution...or possibly how things have gotten worse?

Please don't tell me free prescriptions for all is an improvement...giving medicines out free that are cheap enough in a supermarket isn't an improvement,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/millions-wasted-on-unused-medicines-40

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-21008452

It's a different argument but why give free anything be it medicine, bus travel, tv licence etc to people who can comfortably afford it? When something is free, people take it, needed or not. There is a growing market in selling prescripted drugs no longer needed, tramadol is very popular!!

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Oct 2 with 2870 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Oct 2 by Catullus

Yes, we were told devolution would be brilliant for Wales and we'd all be better off. Well the NHS in Wales is in a worse place than England, Welsh schools are failing and the Nuffield report says our GCSE results are diappointing compared to England, investment in Wales...has that improved? Can a better educated or more knowledgeable person (there must be plenty on here!) tell me just where or how Wales has improved since devolution...or possibly how things have gotten worse?

Please don't tell me free prescriptions for all is an improvement...giving medicines out free that are cheap enough in a supermarket isn't an improvement,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/millions-wasted-on-unused-medicines-40

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-21008452

It's a different argument but why give free anything be it medicine, bus travel, tv licence etc to people who can comfortably afford it? When something is free, people take it, needed or not. There is a growing market in selling prescripted drugs no longer needed, tramadol is very popular!!

Wales pays more than it should to our portion of the NHS to pay for old English immigrants and as a result we pay less than we should for our children's education, we should be given more by the UK state to compensate for the drain on our resources by the old immigrants but we are not, they don't have to come up with more money just divert money by getting the English NHS pay for their immigrants.
Look no further than Whitehall and Westminster and the recent and current UK Governments of Labour and the Conservatives for the blame, the EU, local councils and WAG might have issues and can improve in many areas but the major problem is the UK Government.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 11:38]

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Oct 2 with 2846 viewslonglostjack

Poor old Pikey. It looks as if Barmy Boris now wants to delay Brexit by six months.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 12:58]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Oct 2 with 2840 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Oct 2 by longlostjack

Poor old Pikey. It looks as if Barmy Boris now wants to delay Brexit by six months.

We need to start a new countdown

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Oct 2 with 2805 viewsBytholWyn

So Catullus, it would appear you hate the EU and hate the Welsh government - and put all your faith in the hard right Tories. I mean, seriously?
The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Oct 2 with 2787 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Oct 2 by BytholWyn

So Catullus, it would appear you hate the EU and hate the Welsh government - and put all your faith in the hard right Tories. I mean, seriously?

The EU and Tories share the same economic outlook. Austerity, slash public sector, bow down to big business, financial institutions and rich individuals.

The WAG on the other hand are guilty of dereliction of duty as their concern for wales stops at the borders of Cardiff.

None of those three entities have the well being of wales at the forefront of their thoughts.

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Oct 2 with 2779 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Oct 2 by longlostjack

No need to worry about me since I know we are kicking the EU into touch.

Unlike you I am very happy with the result,whilst you and the rest of the remoaners are
spending the rest of your lives very bitter that we are out of the EU.

The fact is we are coming out and I AM FECKING LOVING IT,

How about you,loser ?

178 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 15:31]

The Countdown begins. on 15:58 - Oct 2 with 2762 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Oct 2 by BytholWyn

Two out of three ain't bad.......I hate all politicians. I want as few politicians as possible. As the number of politicians has risen the amount of money they gobble up rises ever more quickly.
Once we just had Westminster to govern the UK now we have 3 governments and all the paraphernalia that goes with them.
The WAG wants to increase it's size by 30%, we already have more AM's per head in Wales than MP's per head in the UK.
As the number of politicians grows the world gets relatively worse.

I'm all for political reform, a change to how funding is calculated in the UK, cutting the number of MP's, closing down the Lords and replacing it with an elected chamber, a change to the voting system......there's a lot we can do but we don't need anywhere near as many politicians to start with.
You can try and paint me a Tory but I'm not. My political compass is apparently just left of centre. I'm in favour of nationalised utilities, a higher minimum wage, means testing for all benefits, a well funded NHS, more police who actually go out on the beat, scrapping Nuclear weapons, keeping the current union laws but clamping down strongly on management......lots more I could say and it comes from all points of the political spectrum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024