Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301312 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Oct 5 with 2655 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Oct 5 by longlostjack

PMSL

Lol
The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Oct 5 with 2651 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Oct 5 by BytholWyn

I've been trying to think of a light-hearted way of calling out PikeyPaul and Peenemunde on their misogyny, but I'm stumped. Perhaps it's because misogyny isn't really that funny.

Call a spade a spade. That’s why I’m happy to call you thick as shite.
The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Oct 5 with 2638 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Oct 5 by peenemunde

Call a spade a spade. That’s why I’m happy to call you thick as shite.

You really need to work harder on your ad hominem attacks...
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 11:45]
The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Oct 5 with 2635 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Oct 5 by BytholWyn

You really need to work harder on your ad hominem attacks...
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 11:45]

No I don’t
The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Oct 5 with 2616 viewsLeonWasGod

If this thread was a horse, it would have been shot a long time ago.
The Countdown begins. on 12:27 - Oct 5 with 2604 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Oct 5 by Catullus

Yes, lets have as much immigration as we can, I'm sure it won't overwhelm the already overwhelmed NHS, education system or housing. I'm sure those in favour will deny any negative impact and when crime continues to rise, welfare payments rise and homelessness increases we can all wonder why.
We need sensible immigration, encouraging a massive population rise is a path to disaster.

Those that deny a negative impact do it based on researched facts

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

an immigration policy that required migrants to have either a) a job, b) heath insurance or c ) sufficient assets so that they don't become a burden seems sensible to me.

I think anybody who voted leave because of immigration, would accept that as sensible policy (unless they're racist of course)

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:27 - Oct 5 with 2602 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Oct 5 by LeonWasGod

If this thread was a horse, it would have been shot a long time ago.

It isn’t a horse but giddy up for the ride we’ve still got hundreds of furlongs left and many fences to jump. Yeeeehawwww!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Oct 5 with 2559 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Oct 5 by Catullus

Yes, lets have as much immigration as we can, I'm sure it won't overwhelm the already overwhelmed NHS, education system or housing. I'm sure those in favour will deny any negative impact and when crime continues to rise, welfare payments rise and homelessness increases we can all wonder why.
We need sensible immigration, encouraging a massive population rise is a path to disaster.

It was an ironic post taking your point about population needing to grow for the sector to expand!

I wouldn’t expect the two morons to understand irony but you - really?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Oct 5 with 2550 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Oct 5 by Shaky

I think I posted the formula for GBP earlier in this thread.

GDP=Consumer spending + Private Investment + Government spending + Net exports (- Net imports).

So sub-suppliers of goods and services to Tesco are included in their numbers (sales and cost of goods sold), otherwise there could be multiple levels of double counting.

Sorry - my point wasn’t clear.

You can’t take the ‘impact on GDP’ figure as a proxy for sales because a large chunk of their supply chain will be outside the UK.

A supermarket’s margin over bought in cost of the food they sell is c. 45-50% on average.

So if they buy a product for 50p and sell it for a pound, their sales figure will always be a pound, but the impact on UK GDP will vary depending on where that product was bought in the first place. Your calculation allows for that in the import and export adjustment, but we don’t know enough from the figures posted by Jango to know. We know the impact bit (according to the report, although not sure how they get that in practice to be honest) but without the adjustment you can’t work back to the sales figure.
The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Oct 5 with 2554 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

It was an ironic post taking your point about population needing to grow for the sector to expand!

A moron would be someone who’s says this.

Oh for God’s sake, it’s not difficult.

Everyone buys a certain amount of food.

If you currently shop in Tesco and an Aldi opens, do you:

(a) buy what you used to buy in Tesco and also buy the same again in Aldi? Your family now eats twice as much as it used to,

Or

(b) stop buying in Tesco and go to Aldi instead? Your family eats the same amount as it used to.

That’s the evidence.

And I said that there were positives and negatives re the overall economic impact.

Totally ignorant to the fact that people use Aldi because they can afford to buy 2 or 3 times more food there than at tesco and for half the price. Basically can’t afford 3 big meals a day 7 days a week at tesco. Deluded, ignorant woman.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:17]
The Countdown begins. on 13:17 - Oct 5 with 2550 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Who in their right mind what the population to grow.
We are already overpopulated.
The Countdown begins. on 13:17 - Oct 5 with 2544 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Oct 5 by BytholWyn

I've been trying to think of a light-hearted way of calling out PikeyPaul and Peenemunde on their misogyny, but I'm stumped. Perhaps it's because misogyny isn't really that funny.

It’s incredible isn’t it. Wouldn’t worry about it though, it’s the automatic reaction of a certain type of cowardly moron that just when it comes down to it, finds women scary. Any women that is (they have no idea who i am, have never met me etc, so it’s not personal, just a generic attack).
The Countdown begins. on 13:23 - Oct 5 with 2543 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:17 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

It’s incredible isn’t it. Wouldn’t worry about it though, it’s the automatic reaction of a certain type of cowardly moron that just when it comes down to it, finds women scary. Any women that is (they have no idea who i am, have never met me etc, so it’s not personal, just a generic attack).

It’s ok for you to accuse people who you don’t know, but moan when people do the Same to you.
The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Oct 5 with 2541 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Sorry - my point wasn’t clear.

You can’t take the ‘impact on GDP’ figure as a proxy for sales because a large chunk of their supply chain will be outside the UK.

A supermarket’s margin over bought in cost of the food they sell is c. 45-50% on average.

So if they buy a product for 50p and sell it for a pound, their sales figure will always be a pound, but the impact on UK GDP will vary depending on where that product was bought in the first place. Your calculation allows for that in the import and export adjustment, but we don’t know enough from the figures posted by Jango to know. We know the impact bit (according to the report, although not sure how they get that in practice to be honest) but without the adjustment you can’t work back to the sales figure.

Theoretically true, but I bet the people who came up with Aldi's number for impact on GDP didn't do the adjustment for non-domestically sourced products sold.

In reality the net exports adjustment to GDP is simply a balancing item added in at the end.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Oct 5 with 2534 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Oct 5 by Jango

A moron would be someone who’s says this.

Oh for God’s sake, it’s not difficult.

Everyone buys a certain amount of food.

If you currently shop in Tesco and an Aldi opens, do you:

(a) buy what you used to buy in Tesco and also buy the same again in Aldi? Your family now eats twice as much as it used to,

Or

(b) stop buying in Tesco and go to Aldi instead? Your family eats the same amount as it used to.

That’s the evidence.

And I said that there were positives and negatives re the overall economic impact.

Totally ignorant to the fact that people use Aldi because they can afford to buy 2 or 3 times more food there than at tesco and for half the price. Basically can’t afford 3 big meals a day 7 days a week at tesco. Deluded, ignorant woman.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:17]

Again, you’re completely missing the point.

People don’t buy more food, they buy it from different places.

The reason that supermarket sales overall go up is because people swap their shopping to supermarkets from small local shops. Hence why there are so few greengrocers, butchers, bakers around now. It’s cheaper and more convenient. When an Aldi opens it takes custom from Tesco, or Asda, or Sainsbury. It also takes custom from the market, or the small butchers a mile away.

People don’t buy three times more food than they were buying before overall and eat it.

You know that. You didn’t think about it when you first posted about Aldi opening, in a rush to post great jobs news (so you thought). Now you’ve realised, so you’re getting nasty.
The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Oct 5 with 2523 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:23 - Oct 5 by peenemunde

It’s ok for you to accuse people who you don’t know, but moan when people do the Same to you.

Accuse them of what?

Making a silly point - yes, as you can tell that from the evidence presented. Accuse them of being ugly? Nope. Never done that. It would be incredibly stupid given that I haven’t met them. It’s just generic insult.
The Countdown begins. on 13:29 - Oct 5 with 2524 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Accuse them of what?

Making a silly point - yes, as you can tell that from the evidence presented. Accuse them of being ugly? Nope. Never done that. It would be incredibly stupid given that I haven’t met them. It’s just generic insult.

You make ridiculous points all the time from football to politics etc
The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Oct 5 with 2521 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Accuse them of what?

You have said in the past though that people with certain opinions are usually men with tiny willies. You haven’t met them or measured their willies so how is that different to a fat arse jibe?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 13:35 - Oct 5 with 2511 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Oct 5 by Highjack

You have said in the past though that people with certain opinions are usually men with tiny willies. You haven’t met them or measured their willies so how is that different to a fat arse jibe?

Nope. I said it once in a joking comment to jack fath. If you can’t see the difference between that and the constant remarks I have to put up with from pikeypaul ...
The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Oct 5 with 2501 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 13:23 - Oct 5 by peenemunde

100%

She’s a total hypocrite,living up her own fat rsole.

Thinking it’s ok to insult anyone she wants but runs to the mods
when she gets the same in return.

Thats why I’ve silenced her.

She very bitter since she’s well past her sell by date and knows it,this does make old
women like her very bitter.

Anyway back to the topic of my thread please if you want to start your own thread
about the virtues of Tesco and Aldi feel free.

Let’s keep this on topic.

175 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Oct 5 with 2500 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Oct 5 by Highjack

It’s a fact women who voted against Brexit have fat arses.
The Countdown begins. on 13:41 - Oct 5 with 2494 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Again, you’re completely missing the point.

People don’t buy more food, they buy it from different places.

The reason that supermarket sales overall go up is because people swap their shopping to supermarkets from small local shops. Hence why there are so few greengrocers, butchers, bakers around now. It’s cheaper and more convenient. When an Aldi opens it takes custom from Tesco, or Asda, or Sainsbury. It also takes custom from the market, or the small butchers a mile away.

People don’t buy three times more food than they were buying before overall and eat it.

You know that. You didn’t think about it when you first posted about Aldi opening, in a rush to post great jobs news (so you thought). Now you’ve realised, so you’re getting nasty.

Of course people buy more food from Aldi than they could at tesco. That’s why they go there. You obviously haven’t got a clue. You’ve obviously never been in a situation where you’ve had to budget and sacrifice things.

And my point about the jobs from Aldi’s being a good thing still stands, of course it’s good. Even if you’re theory about the same amount of food being bought regardless of the store we’re true, Aldi saves people roughly £2.2b a year on cheaper goods. That money is then spent on other things like holidays, clothes, beauty therapy etc. That then improves those industries creating jobs.
The Countdown begins. on 13:42 - Oct 5 with 2493 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:35 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Nope. I said it once in a joking comment to jack fath. If you can’t see the difference between that and the constant remarks I have to put up with from pikeypaul ...

So making disparaging remarks about other people’s bodies is absolutely fine as long as you are joking?

It’s almost as if the rules change when the situation gets awkward.

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Oct 5 with 2479 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 13:41 - Oct 5 by Jango

Of course people buy more food from Aldi than they could at tesco. That’s why they go there. You obviously haven’t got a clue. You’ve obviously never been in a situation where you’ve had to budget and sacrifice things.

And my point about the jobs from Aldi’s being a good thing still stands, of course it’s good. Even if you’re theory about the same amount of food being bought regardless of the store we’re true, Aldi saves people roughly £2.2b a year on cheaper goods. That money is then spent on other things like holidays, clothes, beauty therapy etc. That then improves those industries creating jobs.

So you're saying German Aldi is good for British prosperity?

i agree. Spread the word!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 2470 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Oct 5 by Shaky

So you're saying German Aldi is good for British prosperity?

i agree. Spread the word!

Yet you were posting about Japanese Nissan yesterday.

British jobs at the end of the day.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 14:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024