Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301381 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:26 - Feb 8 with 5596 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

Let's go for it.

If you want to aim low in life and feel thats the outlook. Fine.

Others will aim higher and go for this:

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Feb 8 with 5561 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Feb 8 by Jango

I see the remainers are still picking and choosing the polls, forecasts, predictions etc from economists to try and convince themselves that were right to vote remain and people who voted leave were wrong and are stupid, racist etc.

They seem to ignore the fact that these same economists forecast that the economy would crash immediately after the vote to leave and consumers would lose all confidence. They were all proved wrong. They simply have no idea how it will go and neither does anyone on here. Stop the bitterness and accept it. You’d swear people want it to end in tears just so they can give it high and mighty.

The worse thing the financial experts did was predict a recession. It was crass, dumbed-down headlining to try and grab attention. And they all got caught out when the global economy took an unexpected upturn.

The broad message behind it has unfortunately come true though. The leave vote has had a significant impact on economic performance. Household budgets have been squeezed to a tune of about £700/yr. The hit on UK growth has been estimated at about £300m per week based on about 7 different approaches to analysing this. We're now bottom of the G8 nations for growth and recovering slower than would be expected. And that's before leaving.

Meanwhile, every time the post Brexit position becomes a little clearer it seems we're looking at more cost and bureaucracy, much like this Vienna convention stuff today about driving & parking regs.

The scales are deeply tipped on one side at the moment. There seems a distinct lack of information about how leaving is going to make things simpler and/or better and/or cheaper.
The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Feb 8 with 5539 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Feb 8 by LeonWasGod

The worse thing the financial experts did was predict a recession. It was crass, dumbed-down headlining to try and grab attention. And they all got caught out when the global economy took an unexpected upturn.

The broad message behind it has unfortunately come true though. The leave vote has had a significant impact on economic performance. Household budgets have been squeezed to a tune of about £700/yr. The hit on UK growth has been estimated at about £300m per week based on about 7 different approaches to analysing this. We're now bottom of the G8 nations for growth and recovering slower than would be expected. And that's before leaving.

Meanwhile, every time the post Brexit position becomes a little clearer it seems we're looking at more cost and bureaucracy, much like this Vienna convention stuff today about driving & parking regs.

The scales are deeply tipped on one side at the moment. There seems a distinct lack of information about how leaving is going to make things simpler and/or better and/or cheaper.

To cut a long story short, what you're saying is that Britain isn't growing as fast as the EU thanks to the Brexit shit and nobody has a fecking clue as to what to do next.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 23:40 - Feb 8 with 5508 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

I know he was and the sooner they go the sooner planners can get on with the task of reconstructing Britain’s auto industry.

Serious question.

If Nissan, Honda and Toyota all move production elsewhere, because we leave the customs union, how long do you thing it would take for the British owned auto industry to replace those lost jobs?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 00:51 - Feb 9 with 5490 viewsarizlan

The Countdown begins. on 13:48 - Feb 6 by Ebo

Hark at you. You call me a muppet but at least I knew what I was voting for. You are a blathering minge who voted blindly with all the other anti-immigrant tools, you really didn't know and still don't know what the outcome of your idiotic vote will produce.

Oh I know what I voted for pal. When the factory I used to work for did all they could to get rid of the local people that worked there only to replace them with polish. These were people that had worked there for years, and they wanted rid of us so they wouldn't have to pay out redundancy and they could use to poles basically as slaves!

... you are a traitor to your own people and our future generations. It's people like you that will cripple our country. I class you lower than vermin
The Countdown begins. on 01:06 - Feb 9 with 5483 viewsarizlan

Serious question:

What would it matter if Nissan etc buggered off anyway, like the rest of our factories, they are full of foreign workers.. so how will our people lose anyway?! We only gain! Once we are rid of these EU immigrants... less pressure on schools, hospital, roads, housing, jobs. When are you people going to wake up.
The Countdown begins. on 06:33 - Feb 9 with 5430 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 23:40 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

Serious question.

If Nissan, Honda and Toyota all move production elsewhere, because we leave the customs union, how long do you thing it would take for the British owned auto industry to replace those lost jobs?

A two-year timeframe. That’s three to four times as long as it took to transition to wartime production.

What would you reckon, Sherp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 06:46 - Feb 9 with 5425 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Feb 8 by londonlisa2001

Shame on you Loh.

'Cuck'?

Really?

You're living in cloud cuckoo land. Seriously.

I’m toying with clothing my traditional disdain for such people in contemporary idiom. I’m a bit long-in-the-tooth to pull that off, you reckon? 😊

Anyway ‘cuckold’ is an apt description in this instance. How else would you sum up the position of those who would see other hands all over their own industrial and manufacturing base? Not just stand idle but in their cowardly impotence celebrate it?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 06:48 - Feb 9 with 5423 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Feb 8 by LeonWasGod

There will be less of those dirty foreign people here though

Or something

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 07:24 - Feb 9 with 5405 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 00:51 - Feb 9 by arizlan

Oh I know what I voted for pal. When the factory I used to work for did all they could to get rid of the local people that worked there only to replace them with polish. These were people that had worked there for years, and they wanted rid of us so they wouldn't have to pay out redundancy and they could use to poles basically as slaves!

... you are a traitor to your own people and our future generations. It's people like you that will cripple our country. I class you lower than vermin

This is only a football forum ffs, we're having a sensible discussion ...is there any need for that last line?
Really?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Feb 9 with 5389 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 01:06 - Feb 9 by arizlan

Serious question:

What would it matter if Nissan etc buggered off anyway, like the rest of our factories, they are full of foreign workers.. so how will our people lose anyway?! We only gain! Once we are rid of these EU immigrants... less pressure on schools, hospital, roads, housing, jobs. When are you people going to wake up.

You're doing nothing to dispel the notion that thick twàts voted for Brexit.

Keep up the good work, sunshine.
The Countdown begins. on 07:57 - Feb 9 with 5385 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Feb 8 by longlostjack

Good questions. For what it's worth I think that the idea of the Common Market as a capitalist club working against the workers - the set position of the Left in the seventies - has long been proven to be wrong. Employees rights have been protected by the EU. The dilemma for Corbyn is that the Left has never explained that in the past.

There's no dilemma for Corbyn, he still believes it.
The Countdown begins. on 07:58 - Feb 9 with 5384 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 06:33 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

A two-year timeframe. That’s three to four times as long as it took to transition to wartime production.

Infinity. And then some.
The Countdown begins. on 08:15 - Feb 9 with 5370 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 06:33 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Am I reading this correct? Mobilise a new production facility in 2 years? What would they produce?
The Countdown begins. on 08:18 - Feb 9 with 5367 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 07:58 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Infinity. And then some.

Five years ago I’d have agreed with you but if the Tata Steel saga has demonstrated anything it’s not just acceptance but enthusiasm for some form of nationalisation in particular circumstance. The driver this time around being neccesity rather than ideology.

The Countdown begins. on 08:20 - Feb 9 with 5363 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:15 - Feb 9 by Batterseajack

Am I reading this correct? Mobilise a new production facility in 2 years? What would they produce?

More to the point, who would do it?

Mind you, the Corbyn Trabantia would be a laugh to test drive.
The Countdown begins. on 08:22 - Feb 9 with 5360 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 08:15 - Feb 9 by Batterseajack

Vehicles for the home market.

The Countdown begins. on 08:24 - Feb 9 with 5358 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:18 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Five years ago I’d have agreed with you but if the Tata Steel saga has demonstrated anything it’s not just acceptance but enthusiasm for some form of nationalisation in particular circumstance. The driver this time around being neccesity rather than ideology.

The British auto industry? Seriously?

If the Japs can't make a profit post-Brexit what hope is there for anyone else?
The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Feb 9 with 5355 viewspikeypaul

Another day nearer to the great day

413 and fecking loving it each passing day.

Suck it up remoaner losers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:28 - Feb 9 with 5352 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:22 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Vehicles for the home market.

Sorry mate - had a genuine lol moment there...then I had a vision of Alvar Lidell in a DJ speaking those words into a vintage microphone.
The Countdown begins. on 08:28 - Feb 9 with 5347 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Feb 9 by pikeypaul

Another day nearer to the great day

413 and fecking loving it each passing day.

Suck it up remoaner losers.

Shut up you stupid cûnt, the grown-ups are having a discussion.
The Countdown begins. on 08:29 - Feb 9 with 5345 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 08:24 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

The British auto industry? Seriously?

If the Japs can't make a profit post-Brexit what hope is there for anyone else?

There’s only two choices presenting themselves as an uncertain future looms as far as I can see, either roll over crying woe is me or planning to meet it. I don’t see too many options presenting themselves as things stand.

The Countdown begins. on 08:35 - Feb 9 with 5337 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:29 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

There’s only two choices presenting themselves as an uncertain future looms as far as I can see, either roll over crying woe is me or planning to meet it. I don’t see too many options presenting themselves as things stand.

Where would the investment come from though? Who would be daft enough to invest when the Japs have bailed out?

Massive government subsidies?
The Countdown begins. on 08:42 - Feb 9 with 5330 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 08:28 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Shut up you stupid cûnt, the grown-ups are having a discussion.

Someone’s not happy with the beautiful world.

LMFHO

Anyway off up the smoke for the weekend to watch the egg chasing,funnily enough paid for by Guinness,so may not be able to update over the weekend.I am sure one of the remoaner losers can do it since it’s obviously playing havoc in their little heads and the sooner the great day comes the sooner they will get over their bitterness and upset.

413 AFLI
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 8:55]

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Feb 9 with 5328 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 08:35 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Where would the investment come from though? Who would be daft enough to invest when the Japs have bailed out?

Massive government subsidies?

It would have to be exactly that for however long it takes. That scenario is infinitely preferable to the chaos that a collapse in primary manufacturing and supply chain would engender. I’m thinking along worse case scenario lines because the complete ineptitude of the Brexit negotiations are forcing it.

I feel a bit like a ship’s lookout who has been trying to point out the rocks to the bridge since well before the referendum, the captain though just put on a blindfold and maintained course. I’m now busily looking for something resembling a lifeboat before the whole crew goes under.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024