Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327937 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 00:52 - Oct 7 with 3310 viewspikeypaul

And remoaners have been caught out with their outright lies with project fear.

It’s very funny that they choose not to ever bring this up and are happy to accept they were lied to and still not change their views.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 00:54 - Oct 7 with 3306 viewspikeypaul

172 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 06:56 - Oct 7 with 3261 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Oct 6 by DJack

(some)Brexiteers were castigated for outright lies not minor details distorted through over simplification. What is funny is I used "slightly inaccurate" instead of "generally" and you and DJango and you seize on it for your play...so yes you could be a politician as you are intellectually dishonest.

Slightly innacurate or generally innacurate makes no difference. You were talking utter crap.
The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Oct 7 with 3235 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Oct 6 by DJack

(some)Brexiteers were castigated for outright lies not minor details distorted through over simplification. What is funny is I used "slightly inaccurate" instead of "generally" and you and DJango and you seize on it for your play...so yes you could be a politician as you are intellectually dishonest.

Ah see that's a load of nonsense. To start with I didn't post anything that wasn't accurate. Secondly, I don't post something that's knowingly not accurate and I'm happy to be corrected, ususally I post soem kind of disclaimer such as "taking the source into account" or "as much as you can believe any poll" and then we get to intellectual dishonesty, I don't claim to be something I'm not and nor do I pass off anyone else's work as my own.

So would you like to justify your claim that I'm intellectually dishonest?

PS, I didn't jump on the post you refer to. I jumped on the point that posting something as accurate (specially knowing it is inaccurate) is wrong,

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Oct 7 with 3227 viewsdobjack2

The Countdown begins. on 00:52 - Oct 7 by pikeypaul

And remoaners have been caught out with their outright lies with project fear.

It’s very funny that they choose not to ever bring this up and are happy to accept they were lied to and still not change their views.

The Brexit arguments on both sides were full of lies and exaggerations.

It was a vote for staying as we are or for something different without anybody being able to say what that something different would be, it’s pro’s or its cons.

6 months to go and still we don’t know what that something different is or the implications for our lives, good or bad.

It’s been a catastrophic feck up from the start. A vote called by the Tory toffs because they were scared that UKIP were taking votes off them. There was no plan for what would happen if the country said leave because the Tory toffs didn’t realise how pissed off a lot of the country was and didn’t expect a leave vote.

Therefore there was nothing presented to the electorate to say plan A is remain and the consequences of this are ... plan b is leave and this means that the consequences are ... because nobody did any work on the consequences of leaving. Irresponsibility of the highest level.

The electorate effectively voted for a pig in a poke and the poke hasn’t been opened yet. People are stuck with hoping that there is a suckling pig in the poke and not a cat or something worse.
The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 3210 viewspikeypaul

Wrong the government spent £9 million of tax payers money sending out a booklet to every house in the UK explaining the consequences although it was full of project fear and virtually a pro remain propaganda booklet yet the people still wanted to leave.
The remoaners are still spouting off about how people did not know anything but if the vote had gone the other way I doubt they would now be calling for another referendum.

They lost end off,but still are finding it difficult to accept,the poor little things.

173 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 13:08 - Oct 7 with 3169 viewsdobjack2

The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Oct 7 by pikeypaul

Wrong the government spent £9 million of tax payers money sending out a booklet to every house in the UK explaining the consequences although it was full of project fear and virtually a pro remain propaganda booklet yet the people still wanted to leave.
The remoaners are still spouting off about how people did not know anything but if the vote had gone the other way I doubt they would now be calling for another referendum.

They lost end off,but still are finding it difficult to accept,the poor little things.

173 AFLI

SIUYRL

Wrong - read my post again.

It was all bullish!t from both sides. If you are able to have an adult conversation without using words like project fear and remoaners can you explain what has been achieved so far in negotiations and what the actual consequences of Brexit will be?

People voted for change for many reasons, some left wing some right wing which is what is confusing the political parties, however the process is being overseen by someone clearly out of their depth with some of the most odious self serving politicians hovering around waiting to jump into her seat.

The people who most wanted change will get change, however I’m concerned that it won’t be a positive one.
The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Oct 7 with 3160 viewspeenemunde

God bless the 17.4 million freedom fighters. 👏🇬🇧
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - Oct 7 with 3123 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 06:56 - Oct 7 by Jango

Slightly innacurate or generally innacurate makes no difference. You were talking utter crap.

As you can't read I'll highlight something for you ...I said I should have said"generally". I did NOT say that I should have said "generally inaccurate" so there is a difference but that is not the important thing... it is the way you receive information that you don't like.

If I said that the Eiffel tower was a very large free standing iron structure at 320m high you would immediately jump in and say you are wrong it's 324m high - completely missing(avoiding) the CONTEXT of the comment i.e. it is a very large wrought iron structure. You do this either due to stupidity or deliberately to undermine.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 17:05 - Oct 7 with 3113 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - Oct 7 by DJack

As you can't read I'll highlight something for you ...I said I should have said"generally". I did NOT say that I should have said "generally inaccurate" so there is a difference but that is not the important thing... it is the way you receive information that you don't like.

If I said that the Eiffel tower was a very large free standing iron structure at 320m high you would immediately jump in and say you are wrong it's 324m high - completely missing(avoiding) the CONTEXT of the comment i.e. it is a very large wrought iron structure. You do this either due to stupidity or deliberately to undermine.

I can read, and it makes no sense. And you had the audacity to tell me to stop digging.
The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 3080 viewsHighjack

The actual tower without the broadcast aerial is slightly shorter so you’d probably be right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Oct 7 with 3052 viewsCatullus

And if somebody asked you a question and you deliberately gave them an inaccurate answer, well it would be wrong to do so.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 20:06 - Oct 7 with 3047 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Oct 7 by dobjack2

The Brexit arguments on both sides were full of lies and exaggerations.

It was a vote for staying as we are or for something different without anybody being able to say what that something different would be, it’s pro’s or its cons.

6 months to go and still we don’t know what that something different is or the implications for our lives, good or bad.

It’s been a catastrophic feck up from the start. A vote called by the Tory toffs because they were scared that UKIP were taking votes off them. There was no plan for what would happen if the country said leave because the Tory toffs didn’t realise how pissed off a lot of the country was and didn’t expect a leave vote.

Therefore there was nothing presented to the electorate to say plan A is remain and the consequences of this are ... plan b is leave and this means that the consequences are ... because nobody did any work on the consequences of leaving. Irresponsibility of the highest level.

The electorate effectively voted for a pig in a poke and the poke hasn’t been opened yet. People are stuck with hoping that there is a suckling pig in the poke and not a cat or something worse.

I have said a few times both sides told lies but some who are "remainers" have disagreed, all the lies were told by leave you see. However, I agree with you and moreso about the referendum and there being no plan.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it would have been far better to have this referendum first and then say

The UK government will negotiate a new deal with the EU, the deal will be presented to the people who will be asked if they want to,
A, accept the deal
B, refuse the deal and leave the EU or
C, refuse the deal and try to negotiate it again and if it doesn't change then leave. In case C is chosen another vote will take place after renegotiations that will be purely remain or leave.

We could have sent Cameron to Brussels with a mandate from the people to facilitate change and sent the EU a warning they may have heeded. As it was the EU probably believed the UK would never choose leave.

The Countdown begins. on 00:48 - Oct 8 with 3009 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Oct 7 by Catullus

And if somebody asked you a question and you deliberately gave them an inaccurate answer, well it would be wrong to do so.

Nice dissembling from you again.

Remember doing Physics in comprehensive school?!...The diagram of the atom, it's nucleus of protons and neutrons and the electrons orbiting. Was it lies or a generalisation to give you picture of it's order.

As I said before, you are intellectually dishonest.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 06:23 - Oct 8 with 2984 viewspeenemunde

Another day closer. Thank god for the 17.4 million freedom fighters 👍
The Countdown begins. on 07:09 - Oct 8 with 2979 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Oct 8 with 2944 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 00:48 - Oct 8 by DJack

Nice dissembling from you again.

Remember doing Physics in comprehensive school?!...The diagram of the atom, it's nucleus of protons and neutrons and the electrons orbiting. Was it lies or a generalisation to give you picture of it's order.

As I said before, you are intellectually dishonest.

Again I don't pretend to be something I'm not and I don't present others opinions or works as my own, neither do I judge others more harshly than I judge myself, I am my own biggest critic.
Making a mistake is different to dishonesty.

PS, it was a generalisation and not intended to deceive. The difference is when something is posted inaccurately and perceived as intended to deceive.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 11:13]

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Oct 8 with 2937 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 07:09 - Oct 8 by Kilkennyjack

Any new Aldi's opening soon in Harlow?
The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Oct 8 with 2922 viewsraynor94

The Countdown begins. on 07:09 - Oct 8 by Kilkennyjack

More desperate by the day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Oct 8 with 2911 viewspikeypaul

172 AFLI

SIUYRL

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 12:14 - Oct 8 with 2871 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Oct 8 by Batterseajack

Any new Aldi's opening soon in Harlow?

This reminds of when Unilever announced it was moving to Netherlands and you jumped straight on it as you always do blaming Brexit. Unilever announced 3 days ago it’s staying in the U.K. and not a peep from you. We wont hear a peep when this company stays in the U.K. either.
The Countdown begins.🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 on 12:25 - Oct 8 with 2866 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:14 - Oct 8 by Jango

This reminds of when Unilever announced it was moving to Netherlands and you jumped straight on it as you always do blaming Brexit. Unilever announced 3 days ago it’s staying in the U.K. and not a peep from you. We wont hear a peep when this company stays in the U.K. either.

Nissan threatening to leave the UK if we did not adopt the Euro.What did they do when we did not give in to their blackmail attempt? Nothing.

The remoaners get a hard on whenever they hear possible bad news usually it' has the word "could" in the headline.They love any project fear headline deep down they want the UK to fail just to save their egos,sad Feckers that they are.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

172 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 12:27]

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Oct 8 with 2842 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Oct 8 by Catullus

Again I don't pretend to be something I'm not and I don't present others opinions or works as my own, neither do I judge others more harshly than I judge myself, I am my own biggest critic.
Making a mistake is different to dishonesty.

PS, it was a generalisation and not intended to deceive. The difference is when something is posted inaccurately and perceived as intended to deceive.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 11:13]

Please, I'll ask you again...

"The diagram of the atom, it's nucleus of protons and neutrons and the electrons orbiting. Was it lies or a generalisation to give you picture of it's order? "

I would prefer you answered and not shat-out this time. Thanks.

The Countdown begins. on 16:15 - Oct 8 with 2796 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:23 - Oct 8 by peenemunde

Another day closer. Thank god for the 17.4 million freedom fighters 👍

God with a capital Peens. Show some respect.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Oct 8 with 2759 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Oct 8 by DJack

Please, I'll ask you again...

"The diagram of the atom, it's nucleus of protons and neutrons and the electrons orbiting. Was it lies or a generalisation to give you picture of it's order? "

I would prefer you answered and not shat-out this time. Thanks.

Read the PS, which I posted over an hour before you replied so quite clearly I did not "shat-out"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024