Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301629 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Oct 11 with 3156 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 07:53 - Oct 11 by sherpajacob

Reset the timer!

Today's news.

THERESA MAY will today ask her Brexit “war Cabinet” to agree a backstop plan that would keep Britain in a customs union with Brussels until a permanent trade deal can be agreed.
British and EU negotiators are understood to have agreed in principle to an all-UK backstop plan to avoid a hard border in Northern Ireland that would remove the final major obstacle blocking a withdrawal agreement.

Mrs May’s proposal would involve the whole of the UK remaining in a customs union with the EU while negotiations over a free trade deal take place, which Brexiteers fear could take years.

Free trade deal could take years?

It'll be the easiest thing in the world. Trust Boris, Nige, JRM, et al on that.

Will be out in a jiffy; problem solved.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:17 - Oct 11 with 3152 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 07:53 - Oct 11 by sherpajacob

Reset the timer!

Today's news.

THERESA MAY will today ask her Brexit “war Cabinet” to agree a backstop plan that would keep Britain in a customs union with Brussels until a permanent trade deal can be agreed.
British and EU negotiators are understood to have agreed in principle to an all-UK backstop plan to avoid a hard border in Northern Ireland that would remove the final major obstacle blocking a withdrawal agreement.

Mrs May’s proposal would involve the whole of the UK remaining in a customs union with the EU while negotiations over a free trade deal take place, which Brexiteers fear could take years.

That was yesterday’s news.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/dup-threatenin

Hopefully this gets rid of May for good and gets a brexiteer in charge, as should have always been the case.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 9:27]
The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Oct 11 with 3126 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Oct 11 by Shaky

Free trade deal could take years?

It'll be the easiest thing in the world. Trust Boris, Nige, JRM, et al on that.

Will be out in a jiffy; problem solved.

Innit.

Does that mean the £350 million a week on the NHS will have to wait though? 😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Oct 11 with 3118 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:17 - Oct 11 by Jango

That was yesterday’s news.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/dup-threatenin

Hopefully this gets rid of May for good and gets a brexiteer in charge, as should have always been the case.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 9:27]

Corbyn?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 10:00]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Oct 11 with 3110 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Oct 11 by sherpajacob

Corbyn?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 10:00]

Could be a choice between Corbyn ( a Brexiter pretending to be remainer) and BoJo ( a remainer pretending to be a Brexiter).

It would be funny if it wasn’t so fûcking tragic.
The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Oct 11 with 3079 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Oct 10 by Catullus

EU rules, which we helped shape.....that's our hopekess politicians for you, signing us up to a club they were trying to make it too hard to leave. That rule is unfair and unreasonable. You sat Fox can have informal talks yet when he started too, the EU complained,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/25/brexit-deal-uk-eu-trade-pacts

so who decides what is a broad preliminary talk or where it becomes a proper negotiation?

They can have a customs border without keeping NI in the EU, it's a blatant attempt to split the UK up, or make a red line that the UK can never agree to so "no deal" is guaranteed. Or maybe, kmowing the DUP will never agree to it, it's an attempt to oust May and get Corbyn in, they know he'd sell out straight away, at least they think he will.

I don't think its that unreasonable. Trade negotiations involve a series of formal agreements which pave the way to a final deal. Take the backstop agreement on NI as an example of this.

Nothing in that article that suggest Britain can't have informal discussions.

"But EU officials and diplomats say that while no one can stop Britain talking to future trade partners, any concrete attempt to negotiate free-trade agreements before Britain leaves the bloc could rapidly sour Brexit negotiations.

“They do need to be careful about this,” said one London-based EU27 diplomat. “No one will object to broad preliminary talks, but anything that looks like proper negotiations … That would certainly not be well received.”

Another diplomat in Brussels said the prime minister and her trade team could “obviously have candid informal discussions”, but cautioned it would “not be constructive if the UK did engage in actual negotiations”.
The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Oct 11 with 3061 viewspikeypaul

Catallus has already destroyed your arguments on this thread and you went away with your tail between your legs like a scolded little dog, do yourself a favour and keep quiet you are making a tw@t of yourself again,if not just learn to accept democracy.

169 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Oct 11 with 3054 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Oct 11 by pikeypaul

Catallus has already destroyed your arguments on this thread and you went away with your tail between your legs like a scolded little dog, do yourself a favour and keep quiet you are making a tw@t of yourself again,if not just learn to accept democracy.

169 AFLI

SIUYRL

You're in no position to judge on who makes a tw@t of themselves here.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Oct 11 with 3033 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Oct 11 with 2971 viewsmajorraglan

There’s a lot of talk about Northern Ireland and the DUP, however the people of NI actually voted to remain. The way the demographics are going the “Republicans” will eventually become the majority and the “Unionists” the minority and I wonder if at some point in the next 30 years there will be a United Ireland?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36614443

Which ever way Brecit works out, it’s clear that politicians on both sides are trying to spin things to their own advantage, but from where I am sitting it looks a mess.
The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Oct 11 with 2968 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

There’s a lot of talk about Northern Ireland and the DUP, however the people of NI actually voted to remain. The way the demographics are going the “Republicans” will eventually become the majority and the “Unionists” the minority and I wonder if at some point in the next 30 years there will be a United Ireland?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36614443

Which ever way Brecit works out, it’s clear that politicians on both sides are trying to spin things to their own advantage, but from where I am sitting it looks a mess.

A united ireland is inevitable eventually. As you say, the demographics almost guarantee it. 30 years is too soon I think. Probably won’t be in my lifetime.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:04 - Oct 11 with 2955 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

A united ireland is inevitable eventually. As you say, the demographics almost guarantee it. 30 years is too soon I think. Probably won’t be in my lifetime.

Putting my views on the EU aside, I think Ireland could be united in less than 30 years. It may all come down to brexit, in truth.
If Brexit does push Scotland to independence, it could be a domino effect for the UK and maybe even Wales will follow suit.
Maybe it's actually time for us all to think of the UK in different terms, maybe we'd be better off being a North Atlantic trading bloc (NATRAB anyone? They do like acronyms these politicians) and the "home nations" are all independent but closely linked through trade. That would depend on whether the individual countries wanted to apply for EU membership too I guess, though a united Ireland would make it moot as far as NI goes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 23:22 - Oct 11 with 2909 viewslonglostjack

That was the understanding back in the early eighties. It still holds true.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 05:05 - Oct 12 with 2871 viewspikeypaul

24 weeks AFLI

SIUYRL

Another week closer to the great day.

The Countdown begins. on 05:56 - Oct 12 with 2865 viewslonglostjack

Another week closer to an indefinite customs union.

The Countdown begins. on 06:32 - Oct 12 with 2861 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 05:56 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Wishful thinking on your part.
It’s been well over two years since the vote, and you are still crying like a little baby 🍼😂
The Countdown begins. on 06:36 - Oct 12 with 2860 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:32 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

Wishful thinking on your part.
It’s been well over two years since the vote, and you are still crying like a little baby 🍼😂

Clueless.

The Countdown begins. on 06:39 - Oct 12 with 2859 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 06:36 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Clueless.

I know you are. I’ve been saying it for ages👍
The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Oct 12 with 2835 viewssherpajacob

It's why the DUP are anti abortion.

Otherwise the Catholic republicans will breed faster than them.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 08:36 - Oct 12 with 2820 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 05:56 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

So you think everything is going to stay the same when we come out ?

That’s great,you can stop crying along with the rest of the remoaners if you think that and the rest of us can celebrate coming out of the EU .

168 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:41 - Oct 12 with 2816 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:14 - Oct 12 with 2790 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:41 - Oct 12 by Batterseajack

Squarely aimed at yer average Brexit simpleton.

Note the comma, ellipsis,”could” and “probably”.

It left this bit out...

“But making the best of a bad job doesn't alter the fact that it isn't smart to put yourself in that position unless you have to."

Context is all.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 9:22]
The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Oct 12 with 2769 viewstrampie

Brexit is breaking the UK up at a faster rate than otherwise would have been the case.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Oct 12 with 2746 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:14 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

Squarely aimed at yer average Brexit simpleton.

Note the comma, ellipsis,”could” and “probably”.

It left this bit out...

“But making the best of a bad job doesn't alter the fact that it isn't smart to put yourself in that position unless you have to."

Context is all.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 9:22]

No doubt you look up to people like Blair. 🤮
The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Oct 12 with 2728 viewsCatullus

I've been defending Brexit, I agree with leaving or I did, based on the fact that we should be able to leave and negotiate a fair deal.
Watching proceedings has been difficult, it's been a total farce. If we had better politicians the outcome could have been very different but Westminster has more in common with a comedy club than a seat of government right now. When I say comedy club, obviously it's the worst club in the world, it's not funny really.
I have come to the conclusion that we need to take a new approach, we need to ask the other national leaders if we can stay, but only if they get together and renegotiate the terms of membership. The EU president and commission won't like it but it's the best way forward. There is a growing anti EU sentiment across Europe and if it is to work it has to change. If we carry on down the current road it will be a disaster for everyone.

Can it be done, can the EU change and keep the "trading bloc" together? Or are we doomed?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024