Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Countdown begins. 23:28 - Nov 10 with 346747 viewspikeypaul

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190329T23&p0=1336&msg=Democr

1:19 pm today was the exact mid point from when the result that the Great British public had decided to leave the EU and the time 11pm March 29th 2019 that Democracy will be delivered.

Happy days.
[Post edited 25 Jun 17:01]

馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙
Poll: Next major war involving UK against a super power ?

The Countdown begins. on 12:16 - Oct 12 with 661 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Oct 12 by Catullus

I've been defending Brexit, I agree with leaving or I did, based on the fact that we should be able to leave and negotiate a fair deal.
Watching proceedings has been difficult, it's been a total farce. If we had better politicians the outcome could have been very different but Westminster has more in common with a comedy club than a seat of government right now. When I say comedy club, obviously it's the worst club in the world, it's not funny really.
I have come to the conclusion that we need to take a new approach, we need to ask the other national leaders if we can stay, but only if they get together and renegotiate the terms of membership. The EU president and commission won't like it but it's the best way forward. There is a growing anti EU sentiment across Europe and if it is to work it has to change. If we carry on down the current road it will be a disaster for everyone.

Can it be done, can the EU change and keep the "trading bloc" together? Or are we doomed?

What terms would you want changing?
The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Oct 12 with 637 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

No doubt you look up to people like Blair. 馃ぎ

Well Vote Leave saw fit to use his quote to reassure voters that we won't be leaving the single market. Funny how their position has notably changed and become more radicalised since winning the vote. Staying in the single market is somehow now a betrayal to the "will of the people".
The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Oct 12 with 618 viewsWarwickHunt

I've been defending Brexit, I agree with leaving or I did, based on the fact that we should be able to leave and negotiate a fair deal.
Watching proceedings has been difficult, it's been a total farce. If we had better politicians the outcome could have been very different but Westminster has more in common with a comedy club than a seat of government right now. When I say comedy club, obviously it's the worst club in the world, it's not funny really.
I have come to the conclusion that we need to take a new approach, we need to ask the other national leaders if we can stay, but only if they get together and renegotiate the terms of membership. The EU president and commission won't like it but it's the best way forward. There is a growing anti EU sentiment across Europe and if it is to work it has to change. If we carry on down the current road it will be a disaster for everyone.

Can it be done, can the EU change and keep the "trading bloc" together? Or are we doomed?

We did that in 2016.

As one EU official succinctly put it - Britain had an opt-in with lots of opt-outs, now it wants to opt-out with lots of opt-ins.
[Post edited 12 Oct 15:31]
The Countdown begins. on 14:38 - Oct 12 with 585 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

We did that in 2016.

As one EU official succinctly put it - Britain had an opt-in with lots of opt-outs, now it wants to opt-out with lots of opt-ins.
[Post edited 12 Oct 15:31]

And Thatcher's rebate too.

Suppose the unlikely happens and Article 50 is stopped, would those perks be revoked?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: Would you rather...
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 14:42 - Oct 12 with 580 viewssherpajacob

"If we had better politicians"

- There would have been no referendum , because there would have been no need for one.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 533 viewslonglostjack

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/12/revealed-secret-plans-for-brexi

Poll: Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club?

The Countdown begins. on 18:30 - Oct 12 with 524 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:16 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

What terms would you want changing?

What changes? Well I would suggest, given the way things are going on the continent that the council of ministers goes back to it's individual members and ask what every country wants, or doesn't want and take it from there. It's not all about what the UK wants, it's much bigger than that.
Ever closer union is their current aim, I would say the move to the right shows a large number against that. Also, some countries aren't so keen on joining the Euro.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:34 - Oct 12 with 519 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/12/revealed-secret-plans-for-brexi

Can't wait for Pikey's daily dose of abject f没ckwittery tomorrow - although the thick tw脿t probably still doesn't get it...
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Oct 12 with 515 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:34 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

Can't wait for Pikey's daily dose of abject f没ckwittery tomorrow - although the thick tw脿t probably still doesn't get it...

Yep. Not the sharpest tool in the box for sure.

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Oct 12 with 512 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:30 - Oct 12 by Catullus

What changes? Well I would suggest, given the way things are going on the continent that the council of ministers goes back to it's individual members and ask what every country wants, or doesn't want and take it from there. It's not all about what the UK wants, it's much bigger than that.
Ever closer union is their current aim, I would say the move to the right shows a large number against that. Also, some countries aren't so keen on joining the Euro.

That鈥檚 never a bad start, to ask what people actually want (I wasn鈥檛 trying to trip you up btw; you鈥檙e one of the sensible objectors). I鈥檇 be fully for a bit of navel gazing and restructuring to see if we could all change the things that aren鈥檛 working. Because it鈥檚 certainly not perfect. I like many things that the EU does (it鈥檚 definitely more social and environmentally focussed than our government, so those are both massive pluses for me), but it鈥檚 also ridiculously bureaucratic. And any organisation that pays Farage a handsome salary and massive pension for the c*nt to not turn up and work has to be flawed!
The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Oct 12 with 510 viewspeenemunde

It鈥檚 you and people like you who don鈥檛 get it.
Let them create a void and then don鈥檛 cry when that void gets filled.
The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Oct 12 with 506 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

Have you been watching too much Dr. Who?

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Oct 12 with 499 viewsShaky

Excellent.

Short of full membership, the best that can be hoped for is to pay all the membership fees and enjoy full access but have no decision making ability whatsoever.

Well done to the PM and her crack cabinet team.

Meanwhile let's not be too hard on Pike. Imagine the pain the poor Merguez is going through. This one's for you, Pike:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Oct 12 with 499 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

They offer nothing do they? If I wanted the Daily Express headlines, I鈥檇 buy the rag.

But you just know this thread will hit 300 pages by March
The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Oct 12 with 486 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Go and ask your great grand children if you use their crayons 馃ぃ
The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Oct 12 with 480 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Oct 12 by Shaky

Excellent.

Short of full membership, the best that can be hoped for is to pay all the membership fees and enjoy full access but have no decision making ability whatsoever.

Well done to the PM and her crack cabinet team.

Meanwhile let's not be too hard on Pike. Imagine the pain the poor Merguez is going through. This one's for you, Pike:

"Well done to the PM and her crack"

I'm not sure her vagina deserves that much credit. Although she's surrounded herself with c*nts, so you may have a point!
The Countdown begins. on 19:29 - Oct 12 with 465 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

F没ck me, Benny - did Miss Dianne help you with that?
The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Oct 12 with 452 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:29 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

F没ck me, Benny - did Miss Dianne help you with that?

Stick with what you know Jimmy - boy bands. You are totally out of your league.

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Oct 12 with 442 viewsexiledclaseboy

May鈥檚 new plan is to extend the transition period indefinitely so she doesn鈥檛 piss off the DUP. Genius.

Poll: Who will you vote for on 8 June?

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Oct 12 with 440 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

Go and ask your great grand children if you use their crayons 馃ぃ

They鈥檙e only 10 and 8 but already speak much more sense than you. 馃ぃ

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Oct 12 with 412 viewspikeypaul

Another remoaner stating his guesses like they are facts.

No wonder no one listens to them anymore.

We are coming out lads get used to it .

168 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 12 Oct 20:26]

馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙
Poll: Next major war involving UK against a super power ?

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Oct 12 with 376 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Oct 12 by pikeypaul

Another remoaner stating his guesses like they are facts.

No wonder no one listens to them anymore.

We are coming out lads get used to it .

168 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 12 Oct 20:26]

Exactly Paul. That don鈥檛 understand the difference between a rumour and a fact.
Also wishful thinking on their part.

Victory is in sight. God bless the 17.4 million freedom fighters 馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙
The Countdown begins. on 22:30 - Oct 12 with 368 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

Exactly Paul. That don鈥檛 understand the difference between a rumour and a fact.
Also wishful thinking on their part.

Victory is in sight. God bless the 17.4 million freedom fighters 馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙馃嚞馃嚙

I used to be schizophrenic too Peens but we鈥檙e fine now.

The Countdown begins. on 02:25 - Oct 13 with 330 viewswestside

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

May鈥檚 new plan is to extend the transition period indefinitely so she doesn鈥檛 piss off the DUP. Genius.

Scousers want the transition extended so that Klopp can stay here and win the premier league

Brexit means scousers win the premier league init
The Countdown begins. on 06:09 - Oct 13 with 301 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:30 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

I used to be schizophrenic too Peens but we鈥檙e fine now.

Stay off the information superhighway when you are pi$$ed up. 馃憤
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018