Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301419 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 06:20 - Oct 13 with 2953 viewspikeypaul

167 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Oct 13 with 2881 viewsJango

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN1MM1PV
The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Oct 13 with 2851 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Oct 13 by Jango

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN1MM1PV

So the claims of our contribution being 13 billion would be true, in a few years!!

Boris is an Oracle!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Oct 13 with 2847 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

That’s never a bad start, to ask what people actually want (I wasn’t trying to trip you up btw; you’re one of the sensible objectors). I’d be fully for a bit of navel gazing and restructuring to see if we could all change the things that aren’t working. Because it’s certainly not perfect. I like many things that the EU does (it’s definitely more social and environmentally focussed than our government, so those are both massive pluses for me), but it’s also ridiculously bureaucratic. And any organisation that pays Farage a handsome salary and massive pension for the c*nt to not turn up and work has to be flawed!

Sensible objector!! To be honest I do indulge in a bit of feckwittery here and there because it's fun but when even I can see the whole thing is a bigger cock up than Baldrick could make of it with his worst plan, it's time to change tack.

One of the changes I'd be demanding is complete transparency and accountability over expenses. You can't just throw money at politicians without checking where it's going.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 14:14 - Oct 14 with 2771 viewspikeypaul

166 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal is coming home.

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Oct 14 with 2738 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Oct 13 by Catullus

So the claims of our contribution being 13 billion would be true, in a few years!!

Boris is an Oracle!!!

The ones who have argued for the last 2 years about how good our rebate is are as usual awfully quiet on it.
The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Oct 14 with 2725 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Oct 13 by Catullus

Sensible objector!! To be honest I do indulge in a bit of feckwittery here and there because it's fun but when even I can see the whole thing is a bigger cock up than Baldrick could make of it with his worst plan, it's time to change tack.

One of the changes I'd be demanding is complete transparency and accountability over expenses. You can't just throw money at politicians without checking where it's going.

The probability of that happening is literally zero.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Oct 14 with 2689 viewsexiledclaseboy

Exit deal to be announced tomorrow after Brexit Secretary Raab makes a last minute “dash”to Brussels for talks with Barnier.

This is gonna be fun.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Oct 14 with 2681 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Exit deal to be announced tomorrow after Brexit Secretary Raab makes a last minute “dash”to Brussels for talks with Barnier.

This is gonna be fun.

Absolutely brilliant....it could be what brings the government down and throws the country into total chaos, or it could be everything any leaver wants. I'll go for the former.
Some leavers are already declaring it a stitch up and the DUP are withdrawing from their agreement to support the government if it leaves NI inside the EU.

We could be just like Northern Ireland tommorrow night, without a government. Possibly with a deal because most MP's are remainers and will vote anything through that keeps us in the single market and customs union but all on hold until a new government is formed.

UK politics, the epitome of chaos theory right now.

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Oct 14 with 2676 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Absolutely brilliant....it could be what brings the government down and throws the country into total chaos, or it could be everything any leaver wants. I'll go for the former.
Some leavers are already declaring it a stitch up and the DUP are withdrawing from their agreement to support the government if it leaves NI inside the EU.

We could be just like Northern Ireland tommorrow night, without a government. Possibly with a deal because most MP's are remainers and will vote anything through that keeps us in the single market and customs union but all on hold until a new government is formed.

Just all part of the plan to prevent us from leaving. We’ll never be allowed to leave.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 18:09 - Oct 14 with 2670 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Oct 14 by Catullus

The government won’t fall until and unless parliament refuses to back the deal, whatever that deal ends up being.

The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - Oct 14 with 2666 viewsexiledclaseboy

Now apparently there is no deal yet. It’s a fluid situation obviously. Thank god we’ve got our best people on it.

The Countdown begins. on 20:09 - Oct 14 with 2625 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:09 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

The government won’t fall until and unless parliament refuses to back the deal, whatever that deal ends up being.

Yes well, Labour has already said it won't back any deal unless it meets their 6 red lines so that's already a guaranteed fail. Then there's the JRM crowd and the Tory remainers to get past, do you seriously think anything but a "brexit in name only" will get through Parliament?
The very real possibility is another referendum, if they can decide upon the question....or more accurately, the answer choices to the question.

The big issues will be the transition period and the Irish border, if it's an open ended arrangement until the Irish border is sorted out, it will fail, one way or another.

A cynic might think it's doomed to fail anyway because Labour might vote it down whatever it says so they can take over.

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Oct 14 with 2614 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:09 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Yes well, Labour has already said it won't back any deal unless it meets their 6 red lines so that's already a guaranteed fail. Then there's the JRM crowd and the Tory remainers to get past, do you seriously think anything but a "brexit in name only" will get through Parliament?
The very real possibility is another referendum, if they can decide upon the question....or more accurately, the answer choices to the question.

The big issues will be the transition period and the Irish border, if it's an open ended arrangement until the Irish border is sorted out, it will fail, one way or another.

A cynic might think it's doomed to fail anyway because Labour might vote it down whatever it says so they can take over.

Labour has to win an election before it can take over anything. Despite how astonishingly inept May amd her government are, I simply don’t see that happening. I think there’ll be enough Labour Brexiteers along with enough Tories who will hold their noses and vote for the soft Brexit deal because they won’t want to bring the government down and risk losing their seats at the resultant election.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 20:18]

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 2585 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Labour has to win an election before it can take over anything. Despite how astonishingly inept May amd her government are, I simply don’t see that happening. I think there’ll be enough Labour Brexiteers along with enough Tories who will hold their noses and vote for the soft Brexit deal because they won’t want to bring the government down and risk losing their seats at the resultant election.

It could be, but the DUP will probably walk out if May breaks their deal, the JRM crowd won't accept a soft brexit and with my opinion of Corbyn et all being so low, I think they'd take any opportunity to force an election.
That Labour were so poor they couldn't beat May the first time won't stop them. If it's true you get the government you deserve then we have all been very, very naughty!!

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 2585 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Now apparently there is no deal yet. It’s a fluid situation obviously. Thank god we’ve got our best people on it.

There’ll be a deal. EU will throw May a lifetime which will be cut by the Brextreemists in Parliament.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 2584 viewspeenemunde

Oh God Nostradamus is off again....hope your predictions are better than the previous ones you made....🤣
The Countdown begins. on 20:55 - Oct 14 with 2574 viewslonglostjack

It’s what May wants but would the arithmetic add up? At the very least 40 Labour MP’s would have to vote for the deal ( assuming DUP and ca. 30 Tory Brextreemists).

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:57 - Oct 14 with 2568 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:55 - Oct 14 by longlostjack

It’s what May wants but would the arithmetic add up? At the very least 40 Labour MP’s would have to vote for the deal ( assuming DUP and ca. 30 Tory Brextreemists).

I’m not sure there’s any deal that will be able to get through Parliament but as I said above, self preservation may win a few round to avoid forcing an election
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 20:58]

The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Oct 14 with 2561 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Oct 14 by longlostjack

There’ll be a deal. EU will throw May a lifetime which will be cut by the Brextreemists in Parliament.

So we end up with a General election which in itself become another vote on Europe. Just suppose Davis or Rees-Mogg became Tory leader, they would be standing on hard brexit manifesto unless we got a good deal.
Then the proverbial fan gets a plastering! We think the electorate are divided now! What would the remainers make of it if the Tories won on a hard brexit promise?

At least we'd find out who had changed their minds.

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Oct 14 with 2540 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Oct 15 with 2481 viewspikeypaul

165 AFLI

SIUYRL

The start of another week to closer to the wonderful day.

No deal is coming home

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Oct 15 with 2457 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

Nope...😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Oct 15 with 2402 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Oct 15 with 2337 viewspikeypaul

Not long now lads

Democracy will be delivered and I can’t fecking wait for the pathetic losers to shut up.

165 AFLI

SIUYRL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024