Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301091 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Oct 18 with 2738 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 07:20 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

Nothing is twisted, he provides screen shots of the report itself so you can read if for yourself. I ask again, what has changed in 2 years that invalidates any of the issues raised in this report?

How in Earth do you know nothing has changed from the Australian side? They have an election coming up also. It’s a pointless report to be blabbing on about yesterday. It was outdated a long time ago and you fell for the bull***t.
The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Oct 18 with 2711 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

May now says she’s willing to extend the transition period. Ho hum.

Brilliant. Another 365 days of membership on top of the 500 or so already agreed as a transition period.

Then we get an election before the trans period ends and vote for the party who agrees to keep us in. A win, win situation
The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Oct 18 with 2702 viewsomarjack

lol, The Germans can sum up Brexit better than any of us

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Oct 18 with 2662 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Oct 18 by Jango

How in Earth do you know nothing has changed from the Australian side? They have an election coming up also. It’s a pointless report to be blabbing on about yesterday. It was outdated a long time ago and you fell for the bull***t.

Fundamentals haven't changed over that time, unless of course you can point any out.
The Countdown begins. on 10:53 - Oct 18 with 2639 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

Fundamentals haven't changed over that time, unless of course you can point any out.

Well as we saw in America, a lot can change when elections happen. Obama was supporting remain then Trump got in and everything was different.

You can't possibly expect us to know if anything has changed though, we are not privvy to Australian government discussions, we'll know when they next say something about brexit and trade talks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 11:36 - Oct 18 with 2623 viewsShaky

Moldova Grudge Could Cost U.K. Access to $1.7 Trillion Projects
By Bryce Baschuk

Bloomberg, Updated on 18 October 2018, 05:00 GMT+1

* U.K. denied visas to WTO delegate and her team last year
* Now it’s blocking U.K. from bidding for WTO public contracts

The U.K.’s post-Brexit access to $1.7 trillion in public projects relies on the good will of its European neighbors. Too bad Moldova holds a grudge.

The tiny country wedged between Romania and Ukraine is joining half a dozen nations in blocking the U.K.’s re-entry to the World Trade Organization’s Government Procurement Agreement, an accord that smooths the bidding process on public contracts, including in the $837 billion U.S. market.

Why the hold-up? Corina Cojocaru, Moldova’s economic counselor to the WTO, and her team were denied entry to the U.K. last year when they wanted to discuss their future relationship with Britain after it leaves the European Union.

And Cojocaru has a good memory.

“I couldn’t get a visa and a diplomatic passport to go to London to negotiate on government procurement,” Cojocaru said in a telephone interview. “Nobody listened to us for six to seven months.”

Cojocaru later clarified that the London trip wasn’t taken in the context of negotiations on the GPA. The U.K. Home Office, which processes visa requests, didn’t immediately comment.

Diplomatic Slight
Brexit backers have wooed Britain with their vision of a buccaneering future as a global trading nation clinching new deals in markets that were previous closed off to them because of their membership in the 28-nation bloc. The reality may be that they’ll be held ransom by every country, like Moldova, that has suffered personal affronts.

For Cojocaru, the diplomatic slight is emblematic of a broader issue: If her delegation wasn’t able to get visas in a timely manner, how could Moldovan suppliers seeking to bid on projects in the U.K. be expected to compete with vendors from nations that have an easier time gaining entry?

Moldova was joined by the U.S., New Zealand Japan, South Korea, Ukraine, and Israel in expressing concern that the U.K. application didn’t pass muster, according to officials familiar with the accession procedure. U.S. reticence was due to the U.K.’s failure to provide requested information and updates.

The purpose of the GPA is to open up government procurement markets to foreign competition, and help make the process more transparent. British officials argue that the U.K. is a special case and should receive expedited approval because it’s already a member -- although it has never independently ratified the agreement -- and can simply replicate its current commitments, deriving from its EU-membership status.

Trade Concessions
While all members of the GPA want to retain access to the U.K.’s 67 billion-pound ($88 billion) public procurement marketplace, they’re still willing to use the opportunity to squeeze some concessions. Some members are seeking increased access to projects such as Britain’s high-speed railways, a Heathrow airport expansion and government IT networks, among others.

And since a majority of the WTO’s agreements are forged by consensus, as is the GPA, each country wields considerable power. GPA members will consider a provisional agreement to the U.K.’s accession bid at the next WTO government procurement committee meeting on Nov. 27.

The U.S., New Zealand and other WTO members have pressed the U.K. to ensure that Brexit doesn’t prevent their companies’ ability to sell more products like lamb, beef and chicken into the U.K. market. The U.S. and New Zealand have already begun procedural moves that presage talks to establish free-trade agreements.

The U.K. will need to iron out its accession difficulties with the other accord members soon, with Britain scheduled to leave the EU on March 29. But as Brexit negotiations reach a crescendo, it’s becoming apparent that any detail, however small, can throw a wrench in the U.K.’s attempt to leave the EU with as little disruption as possible.

On Wednesday, after the U.K. bid to join the GPA stalled, “the U.K. minister for immigration contacted our ambassador in London,” Cojocaru said. “I hope they will be able to find a compromise.”

(Updates with timeline in penultimate paragraph. An earlier version corrected the title of Moldova’s economic counselor.)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-17/how-tiny-moldova-s-brexit-gru

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Oct 18 with 2604 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:53 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Well as we saw in America, a lot can change when elections happen. Obama was supporting remain then Trump got in and everything was different.

You can't possibly expect us to know if anything has changed though, we are not privvy to Australian government discussions, we'll know when they next say something about brexit and trade talks.

Again, no fundamental change there. We're still back of any queue that involves a US - EU trade deal.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue

None of the below has changed...

"Australia must not be drawn into Eurosceptic, Anglophone British worldview to the detriment of its own interests"

"The UK is likely to be the distressed negotiator post-Brexit - the UK governament will need to quickly demonstrate progress towards concluding TAs to replace EU membership.
-Once A50 has been activated, the 2 year clock on an agreement with the EU will be ticking. The closer we come to this deadline, the weaker the UK's bargaining position will be."

"There are many countries that are better places than Austariala to exploit the UK's weakened bargaining position post-Brexit.
-The US for example, will almost certainly be able to wring more significant intellectual property concession from UK that Aus. Canada might be able to obtain more significant concessions on agriculture market access from the UK than Australia.
-Aus should then use these concessions to form a more advantageous baseline for its own TA negotiations with the UK."
The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Oct 18 with 2593 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

Again, no fundamental change there. We're still back of any queue that involves a US - EU trade deal.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue

None of the below has changed...

"Australia must not be drawn into Eurosceptic, Anglophone British worldview to the detriment of its own interests"

"The UK is likely to be the distressed negotiator post-Brexit - the UK governament will need to quickly demonstrate progress towards concluding TAs to replace EU membership.
-Once A50 has been activated, the 2 year clock on an agreement with the EU will be ticking. The closer we come to this deadline, the weaker the UK's bargaining position will be."

"There are many countries that are better places than Austariala to exploit the UK's weakened bargaining position post-Brexit.
-The US for example, will almost certainly be able to wring more significant intellectual property concession from UK that Aus. Canada might be able to obtain more significant concessions on agriculture market access from the UK than Australia.
-Aus should then use these concessions to form a more advantageous baseline for its own TA negotiations with the UK."

So basically out of a 40 tweet essay that must have taken hours and hours that’s all you can take away from away it and pretty much all of that is pure speculation. Good job.

And to top it off you post another link that’s 18 months old.

Here’s a more recent one for you.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/01/26/uk-will-j
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 12:43]
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Oct 18 with 2574 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Oct 18 by Jango

So basically out of a 40 tweet essay that must have taken hours and hours that’s all you can take away from away it and pretty much all of that is pure speculation. Good job.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/01/26/uk-will-j

there's loads more in there if you could be bothered to read it, but i'm guessing you hadn't. You've just scrolled down to the replies and found the first Brexiteer toothless response.
The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Oct 18 with 2560 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Oct 18 by Jango

Thanks for that article Jango. I’ve no doubt that Trump can’t wait to get around the table with a desperate UK. America first.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Oct 18 with 2557 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Oct 18 by longlostjack

Thanks for that article Jango. I’ve no doubt that Trump can’t wait to get around the table with a desperate UK. America first.

He's already making noises about us getting rid of our 'unnecessary' food safety regs. I can't wait, I mean look how healthy the US is on mass-produced, junk... ah.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 13:35]
The Countdown begins. on 16:00 - Oct 18 with 2520 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

He's already making noises about us getting rid of our 'unnecessary' food safety regs. I can't wait, I mean look how healthy the US is on mass-produced, junk... ah.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 13:35]

Lets be grateful when trump is no longer POTUS then, maybe the Americans will find somebody with more sense who holds the whole world in higher esteem.....or pigs might fly.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Oct 18 with 2516 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Oct 18 by longlostjack

Article was to shut battersea up for talking wet as usual.
The Countdown begins. on 16:14 - Oct 18 with 2514 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

there's loads more in there if you could be bothered to read it, but i'm guessing you hadn't. You've just scrolled down to the replies and found the first Brexiteer toothless response.

I haven’t got time to read through long winded out of date articles all day. I’ve got a life. I just happened to click on your link and the first comment I see is that it’s 18 months old which was enough for me to file under pointless. Why not just put every report up from the last 2 years while you’re at it
John Crace on 19:23 - Oct 18 with 2473 viewsWarwickHunt

😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/17/sweet-jeremy-rides-to-brexit-br
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 19:36]
John Crace on 21:14 - Oct 18 with 2429 viewspeenemunde

John Crace on 19:23 - Oct 18 by WarwickHunt

😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/17/sweet-jeremy-rides-to-brexit-br
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 19:36]

You read the guardian, Jimmy lol
Fooking idiot.
John Crace on 21:56 - Oct 18 with 2411 viewslonglostjack

John Crace on 21:14 - Oct 18 by peenemunde

Fooking idiot.

Top post fair play. Witty and thought provoking. Keep it up Peens.

John Crace on 22:03 - Oct 18 with 2398 viewsCatullus

Fooking idiot.

You have to read the Guardian, at least as often as you read the Daily Mail, how can you have balance unless you read the comics from left AND right?

If looking for common sense though you'd be better off with Viz, at least Roger Mellie can tell you straight how good our politicians are......bo//ocks, they're just a pile of bo//ocks and as for the EU, they're just beer monkeys....open wide Theresa!!

John Crace on 22:06 - Oct 18 with 2395 viewspeenemunde

John Crace on 21:56 - Oct 18 by longlostjack

Top post fair play. Witty and thought provoking. Keep it up Peens.

You are old and therefore your opinion counts for zilch.
John Crace on 22:11 - Oct 18 with 2385 viewsCatullus

John Crace on 22:06 - Oct 18 by peenemunde

What age is counted as old? 51?

John Crace on 22:22 - Oct 18 with 2377 viewslonglostjack

Off to make myself a Horlicks now bot. Keep up the entertainment.

John Crace on 22:27 - Oct 18 with 2367 viewsmajorraglan

Fooking idiot.

The Guardian, along with the Telegraph on the other side of the political spectrum are universally regarded as trustworthy sources of news, some of their investigative journalism is top quality. The Guardian is a media partner of the ICIJ along with other organisations such as The New York Times, and Washington Post. I can’t say I agree with their Political take, but there is no denying the quality of a lot of their journalism. Jimmy is certainly not an idiot for reading the Guardian!

Mart is on the money with that down arrow.
John Crace on 00:10 - Oct 19 with 2335 viewsWarwickHunt

You’ve got shit for brains and you’re obviously sexually repressed.

Your moronic opinion counts for fûck all, Benny.
The Countdown begins. on 00:17 - Oct 19 with 2329 viewsKilkennyjack

Back to topic....

The Maybot appears to have a straight choice ...

(A) All parts of the uk in a customs union (or the customs union), or,
(B) Crash out and hard Brexit

According to Peston ...

Only complete thicko’s like Peewee penis want the later.

For the Maybot, its country or party. She is screwed.

Beware of the Risen People

John Crace on 00:19 - Oct 19 with 2327 viewsWarwickHunt

Fooking idiot.

I read all the papers, fûckwit.

What’s more, owing to the unique way in which the BBC is funded, you pay for them. 😂😂😂

How d’ya like them apples, Benny?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024