Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301501 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 05:09 - Oct 19 with 2761 viewspikeypaul

Another week closer to no deal and us being out.

No deal is coming home👍👍👍

23 weeks and fecking loving it.

SIUYRL
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 5:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Oct 19 with 2721 viewssherpajacob

http://newsthump.com/2018/10/18/brexit-transition-period-to-be-extended-until-al

At last a solution has been found.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Oct 19 with 2699 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Oct 19 by sherpajacob

http://newsthump.com/2018/10/18/brexit-transition-period-to-be-extended-until-al

At last a solution has been found.

There is nothing you can post that is more satirical or stupid than the reality of what is happening.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:11 - Oct 19 with 2691 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Oct 19 by Catullus

There is nothing you can post that is more satirical or stupid than the reality of what is happening.

Well, you voted for it...or were you expecting something else?
The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Oct 19 with 2659 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:11 - Oct 19 by WarwickHunt

Well, you voted for it...or were you expecting something else?

That's the problem with democracy, you can vote for something with the best of intentions but then you have to rely on the politicians.

To be honest, I had vastly underestimated how incompetent our politicians are. I had also hoped that negotiations would be based on a fair deal which was in the best interests of the people of Europe and the UK.
I still believe that the EU's days are numbered unless it changes. The right are rising across Europe and Merkel suffered another blow recently where even the greens outdid her coalition. Change is coming on way or another.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Oct 19 with 2657 viewsBatterseajack

Amusing that Brexiteers are up in arms about a potential extension to the transition period.As informed voters, what made them think the 2 years A50 period was enough time to untangle our current relationship and then strike a new deal?

This could roll well past the next general election

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Oct 19 with 2649 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Oct 18 by omarjack

lol, The Germans can sum up Brexit better than any of us

Us ?
The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Oct 19 with 2643 viewsCatullus

This is the result of a YouGov poll on Brexit,

1. Thinking about the current position in the Brexit negotiations, do you think...
Neither side will compromise enough for an agreement and Britain will end up without a deal 34%
Britain will end up compromising to agree a deal closer to the EU proposals 23%
Both sides will end up making compromises to agree a deal in the middle 15%
The EU will end up compromising to agree a deal closer to the British proposals 5%
Don't know 23%

So most people think it'll be no deal but what will parliament say? Lots of twists and turns yet methinks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Oct 19 with 2604 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Oct 19 by Catullus

That's the problem with democracy, you can vote for something with the best of intentions but then you have to rely on the politicians.

To be honest, I had vastly underestimated how incompetent our politicians are. I had also hoped that negotiations would be based on a fair deal which was in the best interests of the people of Europe and the UK.
I still believe that the EU's days are numbered unless it changes. The right are rising across Europe and Merkel suffered another blow recently where even the greens outdid her coalition. Change is coming on way or another.

So what you're saying is the problem is the elected politicians.

It seems more decisions made by unelected career bureaucrats is the answer.

The Countdown begins. on 11:58 - Oct 19 with 2603 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Oct 19 by Catullus

This is the result of a YouGov poll on Brexit,

1. Thinking about the current position in the Brexit negotiations, do you think...
Neither side will compromise enough for an agreement and Britain will end up without a deal 34%
Britain will end up compromising to agree a deal closer to the EU proposals 23%
Both sides will end up making compromises to agree a deal in the middle 15%
The EU will end up compromising to agree a deal closer to the British proposals 5%
Don't know 23%

So most people think it'll be no deal but what will parliament say? Lots of twists and turns yet methinks.

Most people (43%) think we’ll arrive at a compromised deal
The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Oct 19 with 2571 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:58 - Oct 19 by Batterseajack

Most people (43%) think we’ll arrive at a compromised deal

No, that 43% don't agree on what the compromise will be so you can't just lump them together, it's not logical.
The biggest individual answer is no deal. Not that it matters much, it's all down to the negotiators.

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Oct 19 with 2563 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Oct 19 by sherpajacob

So what you're saying is the problem is the elected politicians.

It seems more decisions made by unelected career bureaucrats is the answer.

They're all to blame, the elected and unelected and the beaurocrats, they all come under incompetent politicians.
The civil service in this country are responsible for some of the biggest cock ups you'll ever see, they get ministers sacked yet keep their jobs.
It often puzzles me that the politicians need so many advisors, after so many years in politics some of them seem to have learned nothing and take bad advice so very often.
I mean, did Cameron take someone's advice to call a referendum? Then was he advised "project fear" was the best way to go? May took advice about her GE campaign and look how that went, some of this advice is so bad you'd amost think it was sabotage, though putting a big wooden clog in Boris's mouth is seeming ever more like a great idea! Then put the other clog on and very firmly boot May right up the back end.

The Countdown begins. on 04:44 - Oct 20 with 2468 viewspikeypaul

160 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal is coming home.

The Countdown begins. on 12:03 - Oct 20 with 2420 viewslonglostjack

Taking back control for who exactly?

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2018/10/11/fishing-quota-uk-defra-michael-gove/

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Oct 21 with 2337 viewsJango

Remainers getting so desperate for a second vote they are getting people to pretend they voted leave and have changed their mind. Can’t even get their words out correctly though the absolute weapons.

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Oct 21 with 2333 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Oct 21 by Jango

Remainers getting so desperate for a second vote they are getting people to pretend they voted leave and have changed their mind. Can’t even get their words out correctly though the absolute weapons.

Well I voted to remain, but I’ve now changed my mind to the leave camp.🤣

That video is obviously fake news.....who the fu*k are they trying to convince ? 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Oct 21 with 2326 viewspikeypaul

What a pathetic pair of tw@ts they are,typical remoaners.If you said it was battersea and shaky I would not be surprised.

Any way no deal is coming home and about time we called all negotiations off since the EU will not agree on anything and we all know it.

Just ask yourselves why are the EU so desperate for us to stay?

159 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Oct 21 with 2314 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Oct 21 by pikeypaul

What a pathetic pair of tw@ts they are,typical remoaners.If you said it was battersea and shaky I would not be surprised.

Any way no deal is coming home and about time we called all negotiations off since the EU will not agree on anything and we all know it.

Just ask yourselves why are the EU so desperate for us to stay?

159 AFLI

SIUYRL

This is why.

“Well, Brexit is a disaster for the common market and an example of desperation in Europe,
Economically, Brexit is the same as Croatia and the other smaller 18 countries leaving the EU at the same time.” German MEP Hans-Olaf Henkel said.
The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Oct 21 with 2306 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:15 - Oct 21 with 2278 viewspikeypaul

Great video and sums the remoaner rsoles up perfectly.

159 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Oct 21 with 2267 viewsBatterseajack

Meanwhile, up at the Save Brexit Rally....

The Countdown begins. on 18:26 - Oct 21 with 2217 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Oct 21 by Batterseajack

Meanwhile, up at the Save Brexit Rally....

quite right don't the snowflakes know the British empire saved Europe twice in world wars thanks to our brave soldiers under the brilliant command of Foch and Eisenhower.

The Countdown begins. on 19:06 - Oct 21 with 2194 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Oct 21 by Jango

Of course they can't speak properly and are as thick a sh*t; they voted Leave.

Seriously, get a life guys (and girls?). Fair enough if there's a sensible discussion around what's happening, but this thread is mostly school playground name calling. It's pointless and depressing stuff.
The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Oct 21 with 2146 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:26 - Oct 21 by sherpajacob

quite right don't the snowflakes know the British empire saved Europe twice in world wars thanks to our brave soldiers under the brilliant command of Foch and Eisenhower.

I cant tell if you are serious or not.

I can only assume , as its 2018 - that is a joke. Very good.

The Empire is long dead. And thank God for that. The end.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 00:09 - Oct 22 with 2112 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’m on a short Spanish break

Just been talking to an Irish group

Be prepared

It’s a facking disaster

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024