Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301526 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Feb 9 with 5762 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:42 - Feb 9 by pikeypaul

Someone’s not happy with the beautiful world.

LMFHO

Anyway off up the smoke for the weekend to watch the egg chasing,funnily enough paid for by Guinness,so may not be able to update over the weekend.I am sure one of the remoaner losers can do it since it’s obviously playing havoc in their little heads and the sooner the great day comes the sooner they will get over their bitterness and upset.

413 AFLI
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 8:55]

Enjoy the match; Wales are the ones in red.
The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Feb 9 with 5753 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

It would have to be exactly that for however long it takes. That scenario is infinitely preferable to the chaos that a collapse in primary manufacturing and supply chain would engender. I’m thinking along worse case scenario lines because the complete ineptitude of the Brexit negotiations are forcing it.

I feel a bit like a ship’s lookout who has been trying to point out the rocks to the bridge since well before the referendum, the captain though just put on a blindfold and maintained course. I’m now busily looking for something resembling a lifeboat before the whole crew goes under.

Billions, in other words. Won't that eat into the £350m a week going to the NHS? Perhaps Boris has cloned Corbyn's magic money tree...

At least Brexiters will stop complaining about foreigners taking their jobs - there won't be any to take...
The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 5735 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Billions, in other words. Won't that eat into the £350m a week going to the NHS? Perhaps Boris has cloned Corbyn's magic money tree...

At least Brexiters will stop complaining about foreigners taking their jobs - there won't be any to take...

Billions. Though without a research team at my disposal I’d be unable to give a figure as to how much over and above an industrial subsidy would be when compared to a social subsidy for the population of collapsed regional economies?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Feb 9 with 5730 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Billions. Though without a research team at my disposal I’d be unable to give a figure as to how much over and above an industrial subsidy would be when compared to a social subsidy for the population of collapsed regional economies?

Either would be self-inflicted though...
The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Feb 9 with 5716 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Either would be self-inflicted though...

Myopic wishful thinking has played its full part too when it came to assuming the depth of attachment multi-nationals were ever going to display to any particular locale.

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Feb 9 with 5706 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 00:51 - Feb 9 by arizlan

Oh I know what I voted for pal. When the factory I used to work for did all they could to get rid of the local people that worked there only to replace them with polish. These were people that had worked there for years, and they wanted rid of us so they wouldn't have to pay out redundancy and they could use to poles basically as slaves!

... you are a traitor to your own people and our future generations. It's people like you that will cripple our country. I class you lower than vermin

So your anger is directed at the 'polish' who took the jobs in which they were treated as slaves. Nothing for the presumably British owners of the company who made the decision to lay off the local people? Or the British legal system that allowed this to happen? Ironically, if you had managed to win a legal battle over that, it's possible that EU laws regarding workers' rights would have helped you win.

If the lesson you take from that experience (and I sympathise with you for having to go through it) is that getting rid of all the dirty foreigners will sort out all our problems in this country, then I think you're a living example of the kind of the ignorant Brexit voter that all Leavers are being painted as by some on the Remain side.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 9:48]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Feb 9 with 5672 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:46 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

I’m toying with clothing my traditional disdain for such people in contemporary idiom. I’m a bit long-in-the-tooth to pull that off, you reckon? 😊

Anyway ‘cuckold’ is an apt description in this instance. How else would you sum up the position of those who would see other hands all over their own industrial and manufacturing base? Not just stand idle but in their cowardly impotence celebrate it?

Yes cuckold is the perfect word for those who get great pleasure and satisfaction in watching their own country get bent over and roughly shafted.

You see it on here every day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Feb 9 with 5664 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Feb 9 by Highjack

Yes cuckold is the perfect word for those who get great pleasure and satisfaction in watching their own country get bent over and roughly shafted.

Well said, Pikey Paul take note
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Feb 9 with 5610 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Feb 9 by Highjack

It seems to me that it’s the remain voters who are getting most pleasure and satisfaction at any negative press on brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 14:50 - Feb 9 with 5593 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Feb 9 by Jango

It seems to me that it’s the remain voters who are getting most pleasure and satisfaction at any negative press on brexit.

Really? The only person taking pleasure out of all this is Pikey Paul. So suck it up, you voted for this.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 14:52]
The Countdown begins. on 19:15 - Feb 9 with 5545 viewsarizlan

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

You're doing nothing to dispel the notion that thick twàts voted for Brexit.

Keep up the good work, sunshine.

And you are still a traitor sunshine
The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Feb 9 with 5541 viewsarizlan

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Feb 9 by JackSomething

So your anger is directed at the 'polish' who took the jobs in which they were treated as slaves. Nothing for the presumably British owners of the company who made the decision to lay off the local people? Or the British legal system that allowed this to happen? Ironically, if you had managed to win a legal battle over that, it's possible that EU laws regarding workers' rights would have helped you win.

If the lesson you take from that experience (and I sympathise with you for having to go through it) is that getting rid of all the dirty foreigners will sort out all our problems in this country, then I think you're a living example of the kind of the ignorant Brexit voter that all Leavers are being painted as by some on the Remain side.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 9:48]

Hands up... I admit it, clearly I was wrong. From all the inbreeds like you on this site, a bit of fresh blood in the gene pool is what we need
The Countdown begins. on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 5504 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Feb 9 by arizlan

Hands up... I admit it, clearly I was wrong. From all the inbreeds like you on this site, a bit of fresh blood in the gene pool is what we need

I knew it was a mistake to try and engage in conversation with someone who is evidently only one rung up the evolutionary ladder from a worm. Enjoy the unemployment line f*cktard.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Feb 9 with 5493 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

It would have to be exactly that for however long it takes. That scenario is infinitely preferable to the chaos that a collapse in primary manufacturing and supply chain would engender. I’m thinking along worse case scenario lines because the complete ineptitude of the Brexit negotiations are forcing it.

I feel a bit like a ship’s lookout who has been trying to point out the rocks to the bridge since well before the referendum, the captain though just put on a blindfold and maintained course. I’m now busily looking for something resembling a lifeboat before the whole crew goes under.

Shirley better for all concerned to change captain and change course.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Feb 9 with 5489 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 08:22 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Vehicles for the home market.

A people's car.

The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 5488 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Feb 9 by sherpajacob

A people's car.

Act IV

Godwin appears from stage left....

The Countdown begins. on 10:40 - Feb 10 with 5395 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Feb 9 by Lohengrin

Act IV

Godwin appears from stage left....

He's everywhere these days.

The Countdown begins. on 11:01 - Feb 10 with 5389 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:15 - Feb 9 by arizlan

And you are still a traitor sunshine

Here's a quid - buy a comma, sunshine.
The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Feb 10 with 5385 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Feb 9 by arizlan

The gene pool you swam out of is in urgent need of a lifeguard.

ps it's "inbreds", fûcktard.
The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Feb 11 with 5303 viewsarizlan

You really are a Warwickhunt.

You talk about the gene pool... your mum should have been told that when she did her father and made you
The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Feb 11 with 5298 viewsarizlan

I'd rather be one rung above the worm in the evolutionary ladder as opposed to several below it such as your self. A bit of bleaching will remove stubborn stain like you
The Countdown begins. on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 5247 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Feb 11 by arizlan

You really are a Warwickhunt.

You talk about the gene pool... your mum should have been told that when she did her father and made you

Dont be so fecking rude.

You sound like a Brexit supporting feckwit.

WATON. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 5246 viewsperchrockjack

Ariz

Is this poster related to Pondscum.

This is why I worry about the future

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Feb 12 with 5156 viewspikeypaul

Sorry to disappoint you all in not updating the countdown to the glorious day but been up London for the rugby,superb weekend despite the result.

410 and fecking loving it more each day.

Suck it up remoaner losers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Feb 12 with 5155 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

Sorry to disappoint you all in not updating the countdown to the glorious day but been up London for the rugby,superb weekend despite the result.

410 and fecking loving it more each day.

Suck it up remoaner losers.

Fairplay, you'd fook a good kant up http://uk.businessinsider.com/morgan-stanley-may-government-to-collapse-in-2018-
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 13:17]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024