Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301827 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Oct 29 with 2612 viewspikeypaul

Hammond threatening an emergency budget if we get a no deal Brexit.

Have we not heard the threat of an emergency budget before which incidentally turned out to be total by!!shit from the former chancellor?

Anyway not long now until we are out.

151 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 13:52 - Oct 29 with 2583 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

Hammond threatening an emergency budget if we get a no deal Brexit.

Have we not heard the threat of an emergency budget before which incidentally turned out to be total by!!shit from the former chancellor?

Anyway not long now until we are out.

151 AFLI

It's not an idle threat this time. If we leave with no deal there will be another budget and the usual promised "giveaways" to try and make people like the Tories will be withdrawn and we might well see income tax raises, fuel duty raises and even an NI raise too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 14:04 - Oct 29 with 2567 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Oct 29 with 2563 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 13:52 - Oct 29 by Catullus

It's not an idle threat this time. If we leave with no deal there will be another budget and the usual promised "giveaways" to try and make people like the Tories will be withdrawn and we might well see income tax raises, fuel duty raises and even an NI raise too.

That’s the problem when you back down on threats you’ve made in the past,no one believes you in the future when you make the same threat.

I for one would welcome tax increases and obviously all the lefties here would also given their support for massive public spending and unpayable debt with the interest payments it brings.

Anyway happy days.

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Oct 29 with 2559 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

That’s the problem when you back down on threats you’ve made in the past,no one believes you in the future when you make the same threat.

I for one would welcome tax increases and obviously all the lefties here would also given their support for massive public spending and unpayable debt with the interest payments it brings.

Anyway happy days.

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

Eh?

I love a good tangent but you twisted my melon with that

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Oct 29 with 2551 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Oct 29 by Catullus

Eh?

I love a good tangent but you twisted my melon with that

You stated the threat of an emergency budget will not be BS like the last threat was,I pointed out some people will assume it is, thinking once bitten twice shy.
You stated it would bring tax increases,I replied to you saying I would welcome them.

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 2533 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:04 - Oct 29 by Kilkennyjack

I was with you until they said we should not judge a man by the size of his nose..
The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Oct 29 with 2498 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:53 - Oct 29 by LeonWasGod

I was with you until they said we should not judge a man by the size of his nose..

Brilliant - i agree - Huwbert !!!

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Oct 29 with 2472 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

You stated the threat of an emergency budget will not be BS like the last threat was,I pointed out some people will assume it is, thinking once bitten twice shy.
You stated it would bring tax increases,I replied to you saying I would welcome them.

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

yes but you said the lefties would love it!! The only thing the lefties would l;ove is an opportunity to bash the Tories.
It's a very different thing to OPsborne's threat, he was trying to purely scare us into voting one way. Hammond has just stated that the current budget would need altering should we face a no deal..
Look at the give aways, the early personal taxallowance rise, no increase on beer or lager, no fuel duty increase, extra money for the NHS, Armed forces and social care. It might be that to fund that he has to increase taxes if forecasts are wrong or trashed completely by a brexit no deal scenario.
Of course we could leave with a poorer deal than most want and things could get better. Anything is possible.
Me, I'm happy with the budget. we'll be around £1000 better off. It could all change though!!!

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Oct 29 with 2456 viewspikeypaul

I agree it’s a great budget for the record number of workers in the 🇬🇧

But it will not stop the work shy lefties complaing.

Whatever you give that type it’s never enough.

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 22:49 - Oct 29 with 2414 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

Tory governments are bad for the UK.

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Oct 29 with 2410 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

151 AFLI

SIUYRL

Never thought I’d hear you boasting about the record number of workers in the U.K. Pikey. But I agree it’s a record to be proud of thanks to all those hard working East Europeans who are making our country great again.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 00:04 - Oct 30 with 2381 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Oct 29 by longlostjack

Never thought I’d hear you boasting about the record number of workers in the U.K. Pikey. But I agree it’s a record to be proud of thanks to all those hard working East Europeans who are making our country great again.

Nail. hit. head.

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Oct 30 with 2335 viewspikeypaul

Another day closer to the great day when we kick the filthy EU into touch.

150 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS.

The Countdown begins. on 08:38 - Oct 30 with 2328 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

Another day closer to the great day when we kick the filthy EU into touch.

150 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS.

The young will vote us back in.

As sure as night follows day.

English Exceptionalism is dead. ✊🏾

The Countdown begins. on 14:20 - Oct 30 with 2286 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 08:38 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

The young age and move to the right,

https://theconversation.com/hard-evidence-do-we-become-more-conservative-with-ag

As for your post about borrowing, the Tories had to borrow huge amounts because of the record deficit Blair and Brown left behind.
I love the revisionism, when it comes to the UK neither party is less guilty. They both do bad things. Some of those bad things though are just as much down to the previous government.

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Oct 30 with 2257 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 08:38 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Second ref is on the way. Come on all you youngsters, be ready to vote remain and keep us where we belong.
The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Oct 30 with 2242 viewsHCMC

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Oct 30 by johnlangy

Second ref is on the way. Come on all you youngsters, be ready to vote remain and keep us where we belong.

Don’t think so .

2nd ref would be suicide for the major parties.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 18:55]
The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Oct 30 with 2218 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Oct 30 by johnlangy

There's been a big fuss amongst labour because McDonnell refuses to support putting remain as a choice in a second referendum, apparently he's all for accept or refuse the deal and that's all.
Could it be because Corbyn and McDonnell have always been eurosceptic at heart and are all too aware that the EU is not in favour of their renationalisation plans?
They love to slate the tories over brexit but are not pro EU in it's current form themselves.

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 2203 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Yvette

The Countdown begins. on 23:49 - Oct 30 with 2179 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done feckwits ... !

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Oct 31 with 2136 viewspikeypaul

149 AFLI

No deal is coming home.

The Countdown begins. on 06:27 - Nov 1 with 2065 viewspikeypaul

148 AFLI

Another day closer to the great day

No deal is coming home

The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Nov 1 with 2036 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 23:49 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Well done feckwits ... !

Germany aside, all of those countries with a bigger percentage increase are so far behind the UK for GDP it's irrelevant.
After all, would you prefer the estimated 1.3-1.9% growth on the UK GDP or the 7.8% growth that Ireland (Eire) has as a lump sum?
Irelands GDP is roughly 333.7 Billion dollars, the UK's is 2,622 Trillion. Do the maths and tell me which is more.
We could have much higher growth and to most of us it wouldn't matter as long as the bulk of the wealth ends up with the already vastly rich.

The Countdown begins. on 11:54 - Nov 1 with 2019 viewspikeypaul

You are wasting your time pointing out the facts to the remoaner losers.

It’s best just to wait until the great day to come and maybe then they will shut up and accept democracy.

And like we have said in the past they can always leave our great country if they wish but they will not knowing which side their bread is buttered.

148 AFLI

NOT LONG NOW.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024