Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301211 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Nov 1 with 2094 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 09:21 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Germany aside, all of those countries with a bigger percentage increase are so far behind the UK for GDP it's irrelevant.
After all, would you prefer the estimated 1.3-1.9% growth on the UK GDP or the 7.8% growth that Ireland (Eire) has as a lump sum?
Irelands GDP is roughly 333.7 Billion dollars, the UK's is 2,622 Trillion. Do the maths and tell me which is more.
We could have much higher growth and to most of us it wouldn't matter as long as the bulk of the wealth ends up with the already vastly rich.

It’s comparing us with the other G7 countries.

You’ll have to tell us when Ireland became a G7 country.

And look up which of the G7 countries have a higher GDP than the UK and which have lower.
The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Nov 1 with 2078 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:54 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

You are wasting your time pointing out the facts to the remoaner losers.

It’s best just to wait until the great day to come and maybe then they will shut up and accept democracy.

And like we have said in the past they can always leave our great country if they wish but they will not knowing which side their bread is buttered.

148 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

NOT LONG NOW.

Thick as F**k

The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Nov 1 with 2046 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:49 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

Well done feckwits ... !

Above France though.

Last quarter: UK growth 0.4%, unemployment 4% Debt 85%. France 0.2%, 9.1%, 97%. Italy: 0.2%, 9.7%, 132%. Japan: 0.7%, 2.1%, 253%!

Eurozone grew by only 0.2% in Q3, well below modest growth in U.K.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 16:24]
The Countdown begins. on 16:27 - Nov 1 with 2043 viewsCatullus

The thing about an average is somebody has to be top and somebody bottom. I'd ask, have we always been at the top or bottom? Or is it a fluid situation, like politics and economics?

In 2009 and 2012 we were below the average too. Blaming this on Brexit would lead me to ask, where we involved in Brexit in 2009 and 2012?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Nov 1 with 2013 viewsKilkennyjack

Aaron Banks - whats all this about today ?

Shirley not ...,

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Nov 1 with 1995 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Nov 1 by Kilkennyjack

Aaron Banks - whats all this about today ?

Shirley not ...,

Well maybe the truth will come out, whatever that is. If he's guilty he should be suitably punished but if innocent people can stop slinging mud, on this subject anyway.

Where Banks, or any brexit/remain supporter is involved, there will always be mud slinging.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 1 with 1979 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Well maybe the truth will come out, whatever that is. If he's guilty he should be suitably punished but if innocent people can stop slinging mud, on this subject anyway.

Where Banks, or any brexit/remain supporter is involved, there will always be mud slinging.

The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 1963 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 1 by Kilkennyjack

Stinks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 04:20 - Nov 2 with 1927 viewspikeypaul

21 Weeks to go and fecking loving it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:05 - Nov 2 with 1906 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 04:20 - Nov 2 by pikeypaul

21 Weeks to go and fecking loving it.

Pikey i think this one is for you fella ....?

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Nov 2 with 1888 viewsCatullus

Brexit won't be stopped for this. To start with nothing is proven so until it is there is no legal reason to try stopping brexit. Then we have to wait for the police investigation and that could take years.
The only thing legally guaranteed is that brexit will happen, right now anyway. I suppose that could change.

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Nov 2 with 1883 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Nov 2 by Catullus

Brexit won't be stopped for this. To start with nothing is proven so until it is there is no legal reason to try stopping brexit. Then we have to wait for the police investigation and that could take years.
The only thing legally guaranteed is that brexit will happen, right now anyway. I suppose that could change.

So if found guilty, it will be too late anyway. What an assault on our democracy.
The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Nov 2 with 1881 viewspikeypaul

Has he been found guilty of anything or even charged with anything? No.

Since the Met Police are now investigating Anti Semitic race hate from members of the Labour Party Do you think they are guilty too?

The bottom line is it won’t change one iota we are coming out get used to it loser.

Remember acceptance is the first hurdle when getting over grief and now over two years after remain lost you still have not got over the first hurdle,very sad.

Never mind in 21 weeks you will wake up and we WILL be out hopefully with no deal,get used to it loser.

147 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMIANER LOSERS.

The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Nov 2 with 1878 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Nov 2 by Batterseajack

So if found guilty, it will be too late anyway. What an assault on our democracy.

Remoaner talking about democracy?

What a fecking hypocritical tw@t.

147 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Nov 2 with 1873 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Nov 2 by pikeypaul

Since the Met Police are now investigating Anti Semitic race hate from members of the Labour Party Do you think they are guilty too?

The bottom line is it won’t change one iota we are coming out get used to it loser.

Remember acceptance is the first hurdle when getting over grief and now over two years after remain lost you still have not got over the first hurdle,very sad.

Never mind in 21 weeks you will wake up and we WILL be out hopefully with no deal,get used to it loser.

147 AFLI

You reckon a no-deal is going to get through Parliament, fückwit?
The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Nov 2 with 1865 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Nov 2 by pikeypaul

147 AFLI

"IF found guilty....."
The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Nov 2 with 1864 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

You reckon a no-deal is going to get through Parliament, fückwit?

I see today other EU leaders (well they specifically named Portugal) are putting pressure on for a deal to be struck and a "no deal" to be avoided at all costs, in everyone's best interests.

The Countdown begins. on 11:01 - Nov 2 with 1859 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Nov 2 by Catullus

I see today other EU leaders (well they specifically named Portugal) are putting pressure on for a deal to be struck and a "no deal" to be avoided at all costs, in everyone's best interests.

Portugal? Wow...

Doubt if any deal will get through Parliament anyway.

No surrender
No surrender
No surrender to the...DUP.
The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Nov 2 with 1853 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:01 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

Portugal? Wow...

No surrender
No surrender

It's one or the other, deal or no deal. Where's Noel when you need him?

The Countdown begins. on 11:40 - Nov 2 with 1846 viewspikeypaul

Hopefully no deal but one way or the other we will be out so happy days whatever.

Just noticed yesterday was the 1st anniversary of this the greatest ever PS forum thread an average of around 850 views a day for a full year I think the owner of this site owes me big time the traffic ive brought it😇😇😇

Amazing how quick time goes when you are enjoying yourselves the next 21 weeks will fly by and then we are out.😀😀😀 and all the bleating and crying from the remoaner losers would have been for nothing PMSL.

147 AFLI

[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 11:50]

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Nov 2 with 1844 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:01 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

Portugal? Wow...

No surrender
No surrender

I'm not so sure. It would need a significant number of Labour MP's to defy Corbyn but that could happen. Not that a deal would be written in stone anyway. Barnier has already told Corbyn that it could be renogatiated by a future Labour government apparently.

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Nov 2 with 1832 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Nov 2 by longlostjack

I'm not so sure. It would need a significant number of Labour MP's to defy Corbyn but that could happen. Not that a deal would be written in stone anyway. Barnier has already told Corbyn that it could be renogatiated by a future Labour government apparently.

A lot of Tories could vote against it too...

Shame we haven’t got a pro-EU Labour leadership though.
The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Nov 2 with 1821 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

A lot of Tories could vote against it too...

Shame we haven’t got a pro-EU Labour leadership though.

Indeed. On the EU question the leadership’s position is completely out of sync with the vast majority of the members.

The Countdown begins. on 13:36 - Nov 2 with 1810 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Nov 2 by longlostjack

Indeed. On the EU question the leadership’s position is completely out of sync with the vast majority of the members.

But not it’s voters.

Thats why Steptoe is trying to hide his anti euro beliefs from them.

147 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now lads

The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Nov 2 with 1796 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:36 - Nov 2 by pikeypaul

But not it’s voters.

Thats why Steptoe is trying to hide his anti euro beliefs from them.

147 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now lads

Wrong again P. A clear majority of Labour voters voted to remain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024