Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301300 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Nov 7 with 2127 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:01 - Nov 7 by Jango

Why not just move to Germany then?

Cost probably.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Nov 7 with 2114 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Nov 7 by Batterseajack

No but my wife does regularly.

Have you heard of operation stack?

Yep. It’s been used many times and I don’t recall ever seeing an outcry over it.

Your wife will know then that even in the very unlikely event of queuing on the M20, it still won’t take anywhere near as long as it would if it were coming from China.
The Countdown begins. on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 2111 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Nov 7 by Jango

Yep. It’s been used many times and I don’t recall ever seeing an outcry over it.

Your wife will know then that even in the very unlikely event of queuing on the M20, it still won’t take anywhere near as long as it would if it were coming from China.

Jango. Straight question. Can you give three good reasons for Brexit?

The Countdown begins. on 19:11 - Nov 7 with 2091 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Nov 7 by Jango

Missing the point yet again jango, it’s not about speed of delivery, but the reliability of the delivery date. Early or late deliveries can have cost impacts on assembly plants.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 19:12]
The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Nov 7 with 2077 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:48 - Nov 7 by longlostjack

Jango. Straight question. Can you give three good reasons for Brexit?

Regulation, immigration and trade if you want 3. We could go over this topic all night but I’ve alreasy done it about 5 times on this thread. There’s also the important fact that we had a vote, if it’s not honoured now then what’s the point. I’ll never vote again and everyone I speak to about say the same. It’s ludicrous that it’s even being talked about still.
The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Nov 7 with 2072 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:11 - Nov 7 by Batterseajack

Missing the point yet again jango, it’s not about speed of delivery, but the reliability of the delivery date. Early or late deliveries can have cost impacts on assembly plants.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 19:12]

I’m not missing the point. Are you saying companies will choose to wait weeks rather than days just Incase there’s a chance of delay? Also, You talk as if this m20 queue is going to be a regular thing so on that basis surely these companies will be able gauge roughly how long these delays will take and make reservations for it. Just as they do when planning long haul deliveries via cargo ships etc.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 19:39]
The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Nov 7 with 2063 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Nov 7 by Jango

Regulation, immigration and trade if you want 3. We could go over this topic all night but I’ve alreasy done it about 5 times on this thread. There’s also the important fact that we had a vote, if it’s not honoured now then what’s the point. I’ll never vote again and everyone I speak to about say the same. It’s ludicrous that it’s even being talked about still.

Regulation. Safety ? Environmental? Workers rights?
Immigration? Too many East Europeans working in the service sector and picking fruit? Threat of hoards of undesirable Turks swamping the U.K when they join?
Trade. We’ll get a better deal with China and the US than the EU?
Second referendum? Suddenly afraid of democracy when we know what the real choice will involve?
As a Tory MP said :
“Proceeding without a #PeoplesVote would be like relying on consent to an operation 2 years in advance, without knowing if it involved amputating a few toes or the whole leg”
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 19:57]

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Nov 7 with 2054 viewsHighjack

If we have a people’s vote and leave win again will everybody then accept it?

Probably not.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Nov 7 with 2005 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Nov 7 by longlostjack

Regulation. Safety ? Environmental? Workers rights?
Immigration? Too many East Europeans working in the service sector and picking fruit? Threat of hoards of undesirable Turks swamping the U.K when they join?
Trade. We’ll get a better deal with China and the US than the EU?
Second referendum? Suddenly afraid of democracy when we know what the real choice will involve?
As a Tory MP said :
“Proceeding without a #PeoplesVote would be like relying on consent to an operation 2 years in advance, without knowing if it involved amputating a few toes or the whole leg”
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 19:57]

As I said, I’ve been here before and get the exact same crap back.
The Countdown begins. on 22:46 - Nov 7 with 1993 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Nov 7 by Jango

As I said, I’ve been here before and get the exact same crap back.

Must be difficult to take but don’t let it get you down.

The Countdown begins. on 08:37 - Nov 8 with 1936 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Nov 7 by Highjack

If we have a people’s vote and leave win again will everybody then accept it?

Probably not.

I disagree. Now that people will vote armed with a lot more information, I believe people will accept it. Begrudgingly maybe, but accept it they will.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Nov 8 with 1933 viewspikeypaul

If there was another vote it would be meaningless since a large percentage of the country would boycott it having had the 1st vote ignored.
Also any other future election or referendum would be ignored with people then accepting democracy does not exist in this country.
Anyway this is all hypothetical since no party would allow it knowing it would be suicide.

141 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Nov 8 with 1918 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:46 - Nov 7 by longlostjack

Must be difficult to take but don’t let it get you down.

I quite enjoy seeing the continuous desperate rants off you lot. I haven’t spent over 2 years crying myself to sleep over it either.
The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Nov 8 with 1917 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:37 - Nov 8 by union_jack

I disagree. Now that people will vote armed with a lot more information, I believe people will accept it. Begrudgingly maybe, but accept it they will.

You’re living in dreamland. The remainers making the most noise have being doing it since the day after the first vote, long before they knew how the process would pan out.
The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Nov 8 with 1916 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Nov 8 by pikeypaul

If there was another vote it would be meaningless since a large percentage of the country would boycott it having had the 1st vote ignored.
Also any other future election or referendum would be ignored with people then accepting democracy does not exist in this country.
Anyway this is all hypothetical since no party would allow it knowing it would be suicide.

141 AFLI

SIUYRL

How would it be political suicide if those who are up in arms about a second referendum will refuse to vote in any future elections?

#Pikeylogic
The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Nov 8 with 1914 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Nov 8 by Jango

You’re living in dreamland. The remainers making the most noise have being doing it since the day after the first vote, long before they knew how the process would pan out.

how is the process panning out then? Time's running out on Pikeys ticker.
The Countdown begins. on 09:44 - Nov 8 with 1911 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Nov 7 by Jango

I’m not missing the point. Are you saying companies will choose to wait weeks rather than days just Incase there’s a chance of delay? Also, You talk as if this m20 queue is going to be a regular thing so on that basis surely these companies will be able gauge roughly how long these delays will take and make reservations for it. Just as they do when planning long haul deliveries via cargo ships etc.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 19:39]

Not a problem if you get your order in on time, most of the stuff around you is made in china. What manufacturers / assembly plants cannot accept is parts arriving early (where do you store them until needed) or holding up assembly lines because parts are stuck on the M20 lorry jam. They said they will move some of they're production to Germany which can supply its EU customers without border checks. Presumably less time sensitive components which can be cheaply stockpiled can be produced in china.

Why else would they cite Brexit as an issue if that wasn't the case? What benefit to them they would have from lying about it?
The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Nov 8 with 1901 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Nov 8 by Batterseajack

How would it be political suicide if those who are up in arms about a second referendum will refuse to vote in any future elections?

#Pikeylogic

I reckon it'd be a brave move for exactly the same reason that the Tories pandered to UKIP in the first place and both Labour and the Tories both had anti-EU manifestos for the first time in the last GE. They're all scared of a greater move towards populism that would deprive them of votes. Holding another referendum would immediately get the most popular papers against them and piss off a big chunk of voters.

I wish one of them would just stick by their principles. The Lib Dems should be able to make serious gains now, but they seem plagued by inertia and incompetence. I bet they haven't recovered from jumping into bed with the Tories either.
The Countdown begins. on 11:13 - Nov 8 with 1892 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Nov 8 by LeonWasGod

I reckon it'd be a brave move for exactly the same reason that the Tories pandered to UKIP in the first place and both Labour and the Tories both had anti-EU manifestos for the first time in the last GE. They're all scared of a greater move towards populism that would deprive them of votes. Holding another referendum would immediately get the most popular papers against them and piss off a big chunk of voters.

I wish one of them would just stick by their principles. The Lib Dems should be able to make serious gains now, but they seem plagued by inertia and incompetence. I bet they haven't recovered from jumping into bed with the Tories either.

Yeah it is crazy that the lib dems aren't capitalizing more from the disfranchised 48%. The political middle ground is literally there for the taking. I guess as a party, they've been whittled down to a non entity. I voted for my MEP, Tom Brake. He's a nice guy and a sensible voice on most things, but he's not someone that can resuscitate Cleggmania.
The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Nov 8 with 1877 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Nov 8 by Batterseajack

how is the process panning out then? Time's running out on Pikeys ticker.

Another day, another fûck up.
The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Nov 8 with 1869 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Nov 8 by Batterseajack

#Pikeylogic

If a number of leave voters choose never again to vote in elections, that can only be good for the country, Shirley.

A sort of self imposed political Darwinism

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Nov 8 with 1858 viewswestside

Brexit Secretary Oh Dear

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/dominic-raab-admits-he-did-not-understand-how-re
The Countdown begins. on 13:07 - Nov 8 with 1854 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Nov 8 by westside

Brexit Secretary Oh Dear

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/dominic-raab-admits-he-did-not-understand-how-re

"The Brexit Secretary has admitted he did not realise how important the trade route is between Dover and Calais to ensuring the UK is fully stocked with goods."

That's a spectacularly impressive level of stupidity for anyone to achieve. He must get up early and practise.
The Countdown begins. on 14:34 - Nov 8 with 1835 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:07 - Nov 8 by WarwickHunt

"The Brexit Secretary has admitted he did not realise how important the trade route is between Dover and Calais to ensuring the UK is fully stocked with goods."

That's a spectacularly impressive level of stupidity for anyone to achieve. He must get up early and practise.

Our ardent Brexiteers who frequent this board still don't understand our reliance on the Dover-Calais crossing.

Easier to double down on their ignorance than accept they may have got this one wrong.
The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Nov 8 with 1815 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Nov 8 by westside

Brexit Secretary Oh Dear

The paradox is Theresa May has to appoint a leave supporting MP as Minister for Brexit, however by definition any MP who supported leave doesn't fully understand how the EU UK relationship works, or if they did their motivation for supporting leave is not in the best interests of the country.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024