Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301555 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Nov 8 with 2136 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Nov 8 by sherpajacob

The paradox is Theresa May has to appoint a leave supporting MP as Minister for Brexit, however by definition any MP who supported leave doesn't fully understand how the EU UK relationship works, or if they did their motivation for supporting leave is not in the best interests of the country.

Anyone else hear David Davis this morning on R4 accusing the government on not having tested the EU's position on anything to date? What the F**k was he up to as Brexit Secetery for 1 and a half years
The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Nov 8 with 2118 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Nov 8 by Batterseajack

Anyone else hear David Davis this morning on R4 accusing the government on not having tested the EU's position on anything to date? What the F**k was he up to as Brexit Secetery for 1 and a half years

Thick as a plank that idiot.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Nov 8 with 2099 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:34 - Nov 8 by Batterseajack

Our ardent Brexiteers who frequent this board still don't understand our reliance on the Dover-Calais crossing.

Easier to double down on their ignorance than accept they may have got this one wrong.

We understand it. We don’t believe every bit of negative bol***s spouted off by remainers because we want it to be true like you though.
The Countdown begins. on 19:38 - Nov 8 with 2094 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Nov 8 by Jango

We understand it. We don’t believe every bit of negative bol***s spouted off by remainers because we want it to be true like you though.

Jango

They get an hard on whenever they hear any possible negative news.

You can imagine the pathetic remoaners knocking one out over the project fear booklet.

Best just ignore them and wait until the great day .

141 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Nov 8 with 2093 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Davis is an intensely stupid person.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 8 with 2070 viewsGowerjack

I heard that

He came across as absolutely clueless..touted by some as the next Prime Minister...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Nov 8 with 2065 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 8 by Gowerjack

I heard that

He came across as absolutely clueless..touted by some as the next Prime Minister...

I'd rather put a Labrador in charge than most of these politicans. We'd get some honesty and loyalty at least.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Nov 8 with 2041 viewsKilkennyjack

Ffs

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 07:35 - Nov 9 with 1993 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Nov 8 by Kilkennyjack

Ffs

Somebody has to be bottom, why not us. As I've told you before, 1.2% of our growth is worth a lot more than the higher percentage growth of most of those other countries.

Would you rather (as a lump sum) 1.2% of 1 trillion or 12% of 100 million?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Nov 9 with 1975 viewspikeypaul

Catullus you are wasting your time he does not understand.

Another week closer to the great day when we leave the EU.

Happy days.

20 weeks and fecking loving it.

Suck it up you remoaner losers not long now.

No deal is coming home.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 9:13]

The Countdown begins. on 09:01 - Nov 9 with 1973 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Nov 9 by pikeypaul

Catullus you are wasting your time he does not understand.

Another week closer to the great day when we leave the EU.

Happy days.

20 weeks and fecking loving it.

Suck it up you remoaner losers not long now.

No deal is coming home.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 9:13]

Cattlus?

Not familiar with early Roman lyric poetry then, Pikey?

Colour me surprised.
The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Nov 9 with 1946 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

At least we’ll be ok though

https://thedailyswansea.co.uk/2018/11/06/swansea-no-deal-brexit-will-mean-swanse

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Nov 9 with 1942 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:01 - Nov 9 by WarwickHunt

Cattlus?

Not familiar with early Roman lyric poetry then, Pikey?

Colour me surprised.

You’ll find hes in the majority again there. Each to their own of course.
The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Nov 9 with 1939 viewsLeonWasGod

edit - Ah sorry, see it's a ferdy on the previous page.

Even the most staunch leaver must be a bit worried that the person in charge of us Exiting the EU and shaping our future trading arrangements "hadn't quite understood" the importance of our trade links with France.

It beggars belief, it really does.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 9:47]
The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Nov 9 with 1931 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Nov 8 by exiledclaseboy

David Davis is an intensely stupid person.

I know someone who was at school with him, and apparently that is correct. I've seen nothing from his public life to disprove that opinion either.
The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Nov 9 with 1919 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Nov 9 by LeonWasGod

edit - Ah sorry, see it's a ferdy on the previous page.

Even the most staunch leaver must be a bit worried that the person in charge of us Exiting the EU and shaping our future trading arrangements "hadn't quite understood" the importance of our trade links with France.

It beggars belief, it really does.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 9:47]

The way the remainers have jumped on it and overreacted on social media is absolute comedy gold.
The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Nov 9 with 1910 viewspikeypaul

Desperate or what?

And the thing that hurts them the most is that deep down they know it will not mean a slightest of difference and all their crying is futile since we are coming out, hopefully with no deal.

140 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 10:12]

The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Nov 9 with 1878 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 07:35 - Nov 9 by Catullus

Somebody has to be bottom, why not us. As I've told you before, 1.2% of our growth is worth a lot more than the higher percentage growth of most of those other countries.

Would you rather (as a lump sum) 1.2% of 1 trillion or 12% of 100 million?

And Malta are top when their economy is almost exclusively reliant on British tourists having lots of disposable income.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Nov 9 with 1860 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Nov 9 by Jango

The way the remainers have jumped on it and overreacted on social media is absolute comedy gold.

Have they, I'm not interested in trawling through all that kind of crap.

I'd amazed if anyone thinks Raab and the rest of the Government is doing a good job though. But I guess people are so tribal to their cause, even the bleeding obvious isn't.
The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Nov 9 with 1842 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Nov 9 by Jango

Overreacted? It's a bit like the Minister of State for Health not realising that cancer kills lots of people.

The bloke's a fücking moron.
The Countdown begins. on 11:48 - Nov 9 with 1837 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Nov 9 by pikeypaul

Desperate or what?

And the thing that hurts them the most is that deep down they know it will not mean a slightest of difference and all their crying is futile since we are coming out, hopefully with no deal.

140 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 10:12]

Take back control... beep.....remoaners..... beep......crying babies....beep..... Frankenstein project..... beep.........system failure .....no response.......shutting down...... beeeeeep.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 11:52]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Nov 9 with 1810 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Nov 9 by WarwickHunt

Overreacted? It's a bit like the Minister of State for Health not realising that cancer kills lots of people.

The bloke's a fücking moron.

Nothing like that whatsoever but there you go. I can picture you all seeing him say it for the first time and getting all excited rubbing your hands ready to jump on the bandwagon and play on his words. You’ll get the opportunity to get rid of Raab during the next election anyway, this will all be a distant memory by then.
The Countdown begins. on 13:30 - Nov 9 with 1805 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Nov 9 by Jango

Nothing like that whatsoever but there you go. I can picture you all seeing him say it for the first time and getting all excited rubbing your hands ready to jump on the bandwagon and play on his words. You’ll get the opportunity to get rid of Raab during the next election anyway, this will all be a distant memory by then.

Play on his words? No need - he made himself look like a fùcking idiot all by himself...
The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Nov 9 with 1803 viewspikeypaul

Only in the remoaners eyes who are desperate for any slip of tongue or wrongly worded sentence to jump on ,not that it matters and it won’t change a single iota.

Fecking desperate beyond belief.

140 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 9 with 1797 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Nov 9 by pikeypaul

Only in the remoaners eyes who are desperate for any slip of tongue or wrongly worded sentence to jump on ,not that it matters and it won’t change a single iota.

Fecking desperate beyond belief.

140 AFLI

SIUYRL

"Slip of the tongue".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024