Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301448 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:58 - Nov 10 with 1806 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Nov 10 by Jango

Yes, and the way some of the remain MPs have acted since the vote is a disgrace.

And the way the UKIPers and Tory right acted before the vote was deplorable.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - Nov 10 with 1795 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:58 - Nov 10 by DJack

And the way the UKIPers and Tory right acted before the vote was deplorable.

Oh shut up you goat. I’m talking about MPs who voted in favour of a referendum then when it hasn’t gone how they wanted they’ve refused to accept it.
The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Nov 10 with 1793 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - Nov 10 by Jango

Oh shut up you goat. I’m talking about MPs who voted in favour of a referendum then when it hasn’t gone how they wanted they’ve refused to accept it.

Listen up you fcking idiot..there should not have been a vote in the first place. A right wing civil war followed by a disinformation campaign and inept politicians from all parties. Politicians of all ilk's go back on what they've stated, it's part of the reason for voter apathy but you are conveniently ignoring this to suit your own narrative.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Nov 10 with 1770 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Nov 10 by DJack

Listen up you fcking idiot..there should not have been a vote in the first place. A right wing civil war followed by a disinformation campaign and inept politicians from all parties. Politicians of all ilk's go back on what they've stated, it's part of the reason for voter apathy but you are conveniently ignoring this to suit your own narrative.

No, you’re ignoring the fact that the vote was a part of the Tory manifesto, it won them the election, over 90% of MPs then voted in favour of the referendum which was touted many times as being a once in a lifetime vote by the then prime minister. Leave won the Vote. End of chat. It’s ‘f***ing idiots’ like you that’s kept on and on for 2 years that’s got the negotiations in such a mess.
They go on many things on the manifesto, that’s always happened. Refusing to accept the biggest ever democratic is scandalous and you don’t care because you’re one of the numpties that can’t acceot it.
The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 10 with 1753 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Nov 10 by DJack

Has to be the best post of the entire thread. Brextreemists are in denial.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Nov 10 with 1745 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:54 - Nov 10 by union_jack

But why do you think that is?

It’s because no f*cker would ever vote for them otherwise.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 1744 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Nov 10 by Jango

No, you’re ignoring the fact that the vote was a part of the Tory manifesto, it won them the election, over 90% of MPs then voted in favour of the referendum which was touted many times as being a once in a lifetime vote by the then prime minister. Leave won the Vote. End of chat. It’s ‘f***ing idiots’ like you that’s kept on and on for 2 years that’s got the negotiations in such a mess.
They go on many things on the manifesto, that’s always happened. Refusing to accept the biggest ever democratic is scandalous and you don’t care because you’re one of the numpties that can’t acceot it.

Couple of points champ...

Tory manifesto's are renowned for never being actuated.

Those complaining about what has been done are not negotiating so CANNOT be blamed for the mess - Ironically the biggest issue is the two wings of the Tory party infighting again.(Again nothing to do with myself or anyone else who thinks that we have "committed suicide").

Who the fck told you I did not accept the result?! I don't accept morons committing selfish acts which don't serve the public good. I was gutted about the result but shrugged my shoulders but I wasn't going to put up with you and other fools blaming everybody else except the venal Tories, UKIPers and Corbyn for the subsequent disaster. One thing is certain, even though I shrugged my shoulders and thought it was best to take the result on the chin if it is proven that election laws were broken I will be up in arms and pushing for annulment.

The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Nov 10 with 1738 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Nov 10 by Highjack

It’s because no f*cker would ever vote for them otherwise.

Here is the answer that describes the modern politician...self-serving.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 1737 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 10 by DJack

Those complaining about what has been done are not negotiating so CANNOT be blamed for the mess - Ironically the biggest issue is the two wings of the Tory party infighting again.(Again nothing to do with myself or anyone else who thinks that we have "committed suicide").

Who the fck told you I did not accept the result?! I don't accept morons committing selfish acts which don't serve the public good. I was gutted about the result but shrugged my shoulders but I wasn't going to put up with you and other fools blaming everybody else except the venal Tories, UKIPers and Corbyn for the subsequent disaster. One thing is certain, even though I shrugged my shoulders and thought it was best to take the result on the chin if it is proven that election laws were broken I will be up in arms and pushing for annulment.

Well if you’re up in arms about it then maybe May will finally give in to the all the tantrums. Djack is a big noise in Westminster.
The Countdown begins. on 20:49 - Nov 10 with 1732 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 10 by DJack

And when you’ve got MPs and former prime ministers etc marching the streets for a new vote, meeting Eu officials and going on foreign tv channels pleading with the EU for extra time to stop the vote, you think that has no impact on the EUs eagerness to reach a deal? Not even you are that stupid to think only those involved directly in negotiations can make a difference. Donald Tusk has said himself he hopes for a second vote. It’s blatantly playing a major role for the EU. You don’t care tho because in this instance it suits your narrative.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 20:54]
The Countdown begins. on 20:55 - Nov 10 with 1727 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Nov 10 by Jango

Well if you’re up in arms about it then maybe May will finally give in to the all the tantrums. Djack is a big noise in Westminster.

It only took a lot of noise from on or two swivel eyed loons to help us commit suicide. Perhaps a groundswell of angry betrayed voters can make a difference.

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Nov 10 with 1723 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 20:49 - Nov 10 by Jango

And when you’ve got MPs and former prime ministers etc marching the streets for a new vote, meeting Eu officials and going on foreign tv channels pleading with the EU for extra time to stop the vote, you think that has no impact on the EUs eagerness to reach a deal? Not even you are that stupid to think only those involved directly in negotiations can make a difference. Donald Tusk has said himself he hopes for a second vote. It’s blatantly playing a major role for the EU. You don’t care tho because in this instance it suits your narrative.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 20:54]

"And when you’ve got MPs and former prime ministers etc marching the streets for a new vote, meeting Eu officials and going on foreign tv channels pleading with the EU for extra time to stop the vote,"

You are forgetting May going around the EU and trying to change the individual nations Prime Ministers. You are forgetting the invoking of the article 50 without having a clue nor government consensus on the general shape of Brexit never mind any detail. You are forgetting that many of those complaining about Brexit were/are for Brexit but not Hard-Brexit. You are forgetting that The referendum didn't mention Hard-Brexit.

I use the word "forgetting" above but I suspect that the word I should have used was ignoring. You are letting an ideology get in the way of critical thinking.

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1719 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Nov 10 with 1705 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Nov 10 by DJack

"And when you’ve got MPs and former prime ministers etc marching the streets for a new vote, meeting Eu officials and going on foreign tv channels pleading with the EU for extra time to stop the vote,"

You are forgetting May going around the EU and trying to change the individual nations Prime Ministers. You are forgetting the invoking of the article 50 without having a clue nor government consensus on the general shape of Brexit never mind any detail. You are forgetting that many of those complaining about Brexit were/are for Brexit but not Hard-Brexit. You are forgetting that The referendum didn't mention Hard-Brexit.

I use the word "forgetting" above but I suspect that the word I should have used was ignoring. You are letting an ideology get in the way of critical thinking.

May is trying to get a deal for our country, the others I mentioned are trying to scupper one. Surely you see the difference there?

You’re not happy with any sort of brexit though. Hard or soft you don’t care, you don’t want it.

It wouldn’t have mattered when article 50 was triggered. We would have had the same mess. If you think otherwise you’re deluded. The negotiations were always gonna go all the way to the wire, that’s how they work. also the remainers would have caused the same scenes, kicking and screaming throughout the process regardless of when it was triggered. It was never ever gonna be pretty but that’s another thing that you choose to ignore.
The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 10 with 1696 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Nov 10 by Jango

May is trying to get a deal for our country, the others I mentioned are trying to scupper one. Surely you see the difference there?

You’re not happy with any sort of brexit though. Hard or soft you don’t care, you don’t want it.

It wouldn’t have mattered when article 50 was triggered. We would have had the same mess. If you think otherwise you’re deluded. The negotiations were always gonna go all the way to the wire, that’s how they work. also the remainers would have caused the same scenes, kicking and screaming throughout the process regardless of when it was triggered. It was never ever gonna be pretty but that’s another thing that you choose to ignore.

May is trying to get a deal for our country, the others I mentioned are trying to scupper one. Surely you see the difference there? Her own party (the ones that gave us this mess) are scuppering her.

You’re not happy with any sort of brexit though. Hard or soft you don’t care, you don’t want it. That's because I understand the reality of trading blocks and the ability to utilise the economies of scale. Whether or not globalisation is a good thing it is here to stay for the moment and trading might/volume gives you leverage. As I've previously said I am not happy but will accept (soft)Brexit ...if the vote did not break any laws

It wouldn't have mattered when article 50 was triggered. We would have had the same mess. If you think otherwise you’re deluded. Here it is you who is deluded. How can you negotiate a deal under a time constraint when you have no idea what it is you wish to gain/concede.

also the remainers would have caused the same scenes, kicking and screaming throughout the process regardless of when it was triggered. It was never ever gonna be pretty but that’s another thing that you choose to ignore. You keep avoiding the fact that the Tory right are kicking and screaming. All the remainers knew that it wouldn't be pretty only the deluded Brexiters pushed that view. May and here party decide their negotiating position and it is obvious to everybody but yourself that may and her party cannot agree what that is, so blaming remainers and anybody else is classic misdirection and sound-bite obfuscation.

Edit.." Her" not "here"obviously
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 22:00]

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Nov 10 with 1679 viewsKilkennyjack

Twitter is saying ...

Labour and Brexidiots in Tory party block the Maybot chequers plan.
Maybot has to resign.
Jo Johnson stands and wins Tory Leadership contest.
He calls a General Election offering a People Vote.
Corbyn out flanked.
Tory party wins the GE
Calls for Peoples Vote with Remain an option
Remain wins

The End.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:26 - Nov 10 with 1666 viewsraynor94

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Nov 10 by Kilkennyjack

Twitter is saying ...

Maybot has to resign.
Corbyn out flanked.
Tory party wins the GE
Remain wins

The End.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Isn't that how fairy tales end

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Countdown begins. on 23:28 - Nov 10 with 1666 viewsWarwickHunt

Twitter is saying ...

Maybot has to resign.
Corbyn out flanked.
Tory party wins the GE
Remain wins

The End.

Would be hilarious on so many levels - Corbyn’s dishonesty and Boris’s opportunism getting what they deserve and the other Johnson fûcking the Tory right in the arse with an act of political fratricide.

Poetry.
The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Nov 10 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

Twitter is saying ...

Maybot has to resign.
Corbyn out flanked.
Tory party wins the GE
Remain wins

The End.

Twitter is full of shit. Jo Johnson as PM.

Would be worth it for Boris’s reaction mind.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Nov 10 with 1650 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

Twitter is full of shit. Jo Johnson as PM.

Would be worth it for Boris’s reaction mind.

‘Twas not so long ago powerful, aristocratic families routinely positioned one son on each side of a battle for power so that whatever happened the family’s position of importance would not be diminished...
The Countdown begins. on 00:02 - Nov 11 with 1641 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

‘Twas not so long ago powerful, aristocratic families routinely positioned one son on each side of a battle for power so that whatever happened the family’s position of importance would not be diminished...

I can only say ... nah.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 06:16 - Nov 11 with 1594 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 10 by DJack

May is trying to get a deal for our country, the others I mentioned are trying to scupper one. Surely you see the difference there? Her own party (the ones that gave us this mess) are scuppering her.

You’re not happy with any sort of brexit though. Hard or soft you don’t care, you don’t want it. That's because I understand the reality of trading blocks and the ability to utilise the economies of scale. Whether or not globalisation is a good thing it is here to stay for the moment and trading might/volume gives you leverage. As I've previously said I am not happy but will accept (soft)Brexit ...if the vote did not break any laws

It wouldn't have mattered when article 50 was triggered. We would have had the same mess. If you think otherwise you’re deluded. Here it is you who is deluded. How can you negotiate a deal under a time constraint when you have no idea what it is you wish to gain/concede.

also the remainers would have caused the same scenes, kicking and screaming throughout the process regardless of when it was triggered. It was never ever gonna be pretty but that’s another thing that you choose to ignore. You keep avoiding the fact that the Tory right are kicking and screaming. All the remainers knew that it wouldn't be pretty only the deluded Brexiters pushed that view. May and here party decide their negotiating position and it is obvious to everybody but yourself that may and her party cannot agree what that is, so blaming remainers and anybody else is classic misdirection and sound-bite obfuscation.

Edit.." Her" not "here"obviously
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 22:00]

Edit...** you ‘think’ you understand the reality.
The Countdown begins. on 08:23 - Nov 11 with 1579 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 06:16 - Nov 11 by Jango

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46168194

Keir Starmer off again the idiot. More proof that these bellends are making it impossible to negotiate a good deal. Moaning constantly about the negotiations have gone but then all over the media saying this crap. Yes you’ll have your say on a deal, just shit the f**k up until there’s a deal on the table. It’s not hard.
The Countdown begins. on 08:40 - Nov 11 with 1574 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:16 - Nov 11 by Jango

He has a better understanding than you.

Clearly.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Nov 11 with 1564 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:23 - Nov 11 by Jango

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46168194

Keir Starmer off again the idiot. More proof that these bellends are making it impossible to negotiate a good deal. Moaning constantly about the negotiations have gone but then all over the media saying this crap. Yes you’ll have your say on a deal, just shit the f**k up until there’s a deal on the table. It’s not hard.

They aren’t involved in the negotiations, you thick twàt. Davis, Raab and May have fûcked it up all on their lonesomes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024