Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301304 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:03 - Nov 11 with 2212 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

They aren’t involved in the negotiations, you thick twàt. Davis, Raab and May have fûcked it up all on their lonesomes.

It's not difficult to understand is if?

It's almost as if they are looking for someone to blame...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Nov 11 with 2203 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

They aren’t involved in the negotiations, you thick twàt. Davis, Raab and May have fûcked it up all on their lonesomes.

The EU don’t want us to leave. The remainer MPs are shouting from the hilltops that they’ll reject pretty much any deal or no deal whichever it is. Do you think the EU are not taking this on board?? That really isnt hard to understand. Thick tw*t
The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Nov 11 with 2200 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Nov 11 by Jango

The EU don’t want us to leave. The remainer MPs are shouting from the hilltops that they’ll reject pretty much any deal or no deal whichever it is. Do you think the EU are not taking this on board?? That really isnt hard to understand. Thick tw*t

Wibble.
The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Nov 11 with 2195 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:40 - Nov 11 by Gowerjack

He has a better understanding than you.

Clearly.

Don’t doubt it. I highly doubt that all remainers in this thread know far better than all the professionals involved in the negotiations behind the scenes like they think they do.
The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Nov 11 with 2187 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

Wibble.

A bloke is selling his car to a bloke down the road, I walk up and throw paint all over the car. The bloke no longer wants the car. Nothing to do with me mate I wasn’t involved in the negotiations.
The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Nov 11 with 2181 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Nov 11 by Jango

Don’t doubt it. I highly doubt that all remainers in this thread know far better than all the professionals involved in the negotiations behind the scenes like they think they do.

They’re doing a great job, aren’t they?

If only those pesky remainers criticising their abject fûcking stupidity would stop interfering and let them get on with the biggest act of economic self-harming in history, eh?
The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Nov 11 with 2180 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Nov 11 by Jango

A bloke is selling his car to a bloke down the road, I walk up and throw paint all over the car. The bloke no longer wants the car. Nothing to do with me mate I wasn’t involved in the negotiations.

Fûck me - you’re thick.
The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Nov 11 with 2178 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Nov 11 by Jango

Perhaps those MPs who have said they’ll vote against the deal will do so because it’s a crap deal.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:37 - Nov 11 with 2175 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps those MPs who have said they’ll vote against the deal will do so because it’s a crap deal.

But what about the car, mun!
The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Nov 11 with 2168 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - you’re thick.

Im not the one suggesting you have to be sat around the negatiation table to have effect on the final outcome.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 9:44]
The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Nov 11 with 2161 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Nov 11 by Jango

Im not the one suggesting you have to be sat around the negatiation table to have effect on the final outcome.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 9:44]

Is the car badly damaged, Einstein?
The Countdown begins. on 09:53 - Nov 11 with 2157 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

Is the car badly damaged, Einstein?

Just needs respray. You’ll have to be quick though, there’ll be no paint in the country after brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Nov 11 with 2157 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Maybe that's true but Labour stated ages go they'd vote against any deal that didn't meet their 6 tests, one of those tests is,

Does it deliver the “exact same benefits” as we currently have as members of the single market and customs union?

There is no deal that will deliver the exact same benefits, the EU has said we can't cherry pick and to get the exact same benefits we must remain as members so there is no deal the EU can offer that will see Labour vote for it. Therefore, under any circumstance the deal won't get through parliament.

I'm watching Thornberry on the Marr show now and she has just said if the government cannot deliver a deal then call a general electiion and let a party govern that can get a deal. This is just Labour using brexit to try and force a GE, to try and oust the Tories no matter the harm it is doing the country.
Marr just had to expalin statutes and motions to Thornberry and why there will be no choice, currently if labour vote down any deal, but a no deal.
Marr also just read out the EU position that no third country can have the exact same benefits as a member and Thornberry just said that Labour will manage it. Then she accepted we won't get the exact same benefits, she's contradicted herself.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Nov 11 with 2151 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Nov 11 by Catullus

Maybe that's true but Labour stated ages go they'd vote against any deal that didn't meet their 6 tests, one of those tests is,

Does it deliver the “exact same benefits” as we currently have as members of the single market and customs union?

There is no deal that will deliver the exact same benefits, the EU has said we can't cherry pick and to get the exact same benefits we must remain as members so there is no deal the EU can offer that will see Labour vote for it. Therefore, under any circumstance the deal won't get through parliament.

I'm watching Thornberry on the Marr show now and she has just said if the government cannot deliver a deal then call a general electiion and let a party govern that can get a deal. This is just Labour using brexit to try and force a GE, to try and oust the Tories no matter the harm it is doing the country.
Marr just had to expalin statutes and motions to Thornberry and why there will be no choice, currently if labour vote down any deal, but a no deal.
Marr also just read out the EU position that no third country can have the exact same benefits as a member and Thornberry just said that Labour will manage it. Then she accepted we won't get the exact same benefits, she's contradicted herself.

Yeah I’m not sure why you’re telling me that labour are useless. I’m well aware of that. They ain’t negotiating though.

The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Nov 11 with 2142 viewspikeypaul

Labour will vote against ANY deal putting party interests anove the country interests we all know that.

138 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal is coming home thanks to the remoaners.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:18 - Nov 11 with 2137 viewsexiledclaseboy

Andrea Leadsom is on 5Live right now making absolutely no sense at all.

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Nov 11 with 2107 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:18 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Andrea Leadsom is on 5Live right now making absolutely no sense at all.

Like David Davies you mean..?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 11:39 - Nov 11 with 2102 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Nov 11 by Gowerjack

Like David Davies you mean..?

Actually worse given that as Leader of the House she’s blatantly responsible for manipulating parliamentary process to ensure whatever scabby “deal” May eventually cobbles together either gets approved or parliament’s view is ignored.

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Nov 11 with 2064 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I’m not sure why you’re telling me that labour are useless. I’m well aware of that. They ain’t negotiating though.

The point is that whatever deal May comes back with it won't get through parliament because of that one test.
So Labour. for all the posturing of Starmer and Thornberry are going to be responsible for a no deal.
Well, when I say responsible, of course the Tory feckwits are just as responsible.

To be fair Clasie, you have to accept that I'm always saying they are all useless. It's the hypocrisy of it that stinks. Labour are openly using brexit to try and force a GE. They're not worried about what effect it has on the country as long as they gain from it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Nov 11 with 2060 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Nov 11 by Catullus

The point is that whatever deal May comes back with it won't get through parliament because of that one test.
So Labour. for all the posturing of Starmer and Thornberry are going to be responsible for a no deal.
Well, when I say responsible, of course the Tory feckwits are just as responsible.

To be fair Clasie, you have to accept that I'm always saying they are all useless. It's the hypocrisy of it that stinks. Labour are openly using brexit to try and force a GE. They're not worried about what effect it has on the country as long as they gain from it.

Aye - because Brexit is going to be sooooo good for the country, innit?

Anyway, it's a Tory party mess of their own making - if they and their DUP mates weren't divided it wouldn't matter how Labour voted.
The Countdown begins. on 13:52 - Nov 11 with 2056 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Nov 11 by Catullus

You lost me at “no deal will be labour’s fault”.

The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Nov 11 with 2025 viewskrunchykarrot

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Nov 10 by Jango

No, you’re ignoring the fact that the vote was a part of the Tory manifesto, it won them the election, over 90% of MPs then voted in favour of the referendum which was touted many times as being a once in a lifetime vote by the then prime minister. Leave won the Vote. End of chat. It’s ‘f***ing idiots’ like you that’s kept on and on for 2 years that’s got the negotiations in such a mess.
They go on many things on the manifesto, that’s always happened. Refusing to accept the biggest ever democratic is scandalous and you don’t care because you’re one of the numpties that can’t acceot it.

Bravo, well said couldnt have put it better myself.
The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Nov 11 with 2024 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 13:52 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

You lost me at “no deal will be labour’s fault”.

Really, surely you can understand that Labours tests can never be passed by any deal May gets, given that there are enough Tory remainers, if labour vote down any deal which fails their tests it means no deal.
We all know most MP's are remainers even when their constituency voted leave. Vote down the deal under any circumstance and it means no deal.

Not that it matters now because may has been told no by the EU and there isn't time now for a whole new approach.
I've wondered a few times, gone back and fore but way back months ago I wondered if the EU always wanted a no deal scenario, either to punish us for choosing leave or in the hopes that brexit would be stopped. Either way it looks like we are there. No deal is looming large. It seems to me the Irish border issue was just the excuse the EU needed or wanted. By adopting the position they did it meant we'd never get a deal unless we shafted the irish and doing that meant splitting the Tory/DUP alliance which probably meant May losing the vote anyway.
In short, the way things went, all roads led to no deal.

The Countdown begins. on 15:45 - Nov 11 with 2017 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Nov 11 by Catullus

Really, surely you can understand that Labours tests can never be passed by any deal May gets, given that there are enough Tory remainers, if labour vote down any deal which fails their tests it means no deal.
We all know most MP's are remainers even when their constituency voted leave. Vote down the deal under any circumstance and it means no deal.

Not that it matters now because may has been told no by the EU and there isn't time now for a whole new approach.
I've wondered a few times, gone back and fore but way back months ago I wondered if the EU always wanted a no deal scenario, either to punish us for choosing leave or in the hopes that brexit would be stopped. Either way it looks like we are there. No deal is looming large. It seems to me the Irish border issue was just the excuse the EU needed or wanted. By adopting the position they did it meant we'd never get a deal unless we shafted the irish and doing that meant splitting the Tory/DUP alliance which probably meant May losing the vote anyway.
In short, the way things went, all roads led to no deal.

So how will it be Labour’s fault? What about the Tory remainers you mentioned? Or the DUP if they end up voting against? The SNP? Libdems? Or even the government itself if it presents a deal no reasonable Parliament can support?

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Nov 11 with 2007 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyhow - if you have 10 mins this is worth a read.

How people ‘shorted’ the market on Referendum Night and made instant fortunes.

Still, will of the people and all that ...,

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024