Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301615 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:50 - Nov 15 with 1858 viewsWarwickHunt

And... THEY’RE OFF!

Shailesh Vara (who he?) quits government. Norn Iron minister. Oops!

McVey next.

More popcorn please!
The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Nov 15 with 1856 viewsLord_Bony

Wtf?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Nov 15 with 1852 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Nov 15 by Lord_Bony

Wtf?

That’s what Vara said...
The Countdown begins. on 08:58 - Nov 15 with 1842 viewspikeypaul

DUP to vote against it and can and probably will vote down the budget also,Mays gamble has back fired and NO DEAL it is.

134 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 09:01 - Nov 15 with 1837 viewspikeypaul

Raab resigns I am loving it May has fecked up big time and her remoaner gamble has backfired.

No deal is coming home

134 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 9:02]

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Nov 15 with 1834 viewsWarwickHunt

Raab. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Nov 15 with 1823 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:08 - Nov 15 with 1818 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:11 - Nov 15 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Nov 15 by Shaky

And we thought David Davis was thick...

More to come, possibly an avalanche...🇪🇺
The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Nov 15 with 1806 viewsShaky

Pound on the slide, so far down better than a percent against the Euro.

Off to get a haircut quick before my Turkish barbers stop accepting the currency.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:23 - Nov 15 with 1801 viewsHCMC

Raab walked because he was ignored.

May all along said it was her deal.
The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Nov 15 with 1794 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:23 - Nov 15 by HCMC

Raab walked because he was ignored.

May all along said it was her deal.

Raab, Davis etc have never really had a look in. They’ve taken a large slice of the criticism when May and her team have been pulling all the strings. Should never have been a remainer in charge for brexit. She’s achieved the worst prime minister in history status which is some feat.
The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Nov 15 with 1792 viewsWarwickHunt

That EU summit on 25th November- I wouldn’t book your flights yet, Theresa.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 9:38]
The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Nov 15 with 1756 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Nov 15 by Jango

Raab, Davis etc have never really had a look in. They’ve taken a large slice of the criticism when May and her team have been pulling all the strings. Should never have been a remainer in charge for brexit. She’s achieved the worst prime minister in history status which is some feat.

I'm not sure about that, May has handled it badly but maybe the people who created the mess should take some of the blame, that's Cameron and Osborne, those who created 'brexit without a plan' then ran away like scared schoolboys running from the class bully!

I've read that the brexiteer mp's are close to enough signatures for a vote of no confidence, we thought things were bad up to now but apparently we hadn't got that close to the cliff edge that is now looming.
Worse of all, Corbyn had said he could back a sensible deal and what he said at the time is pretty much what's been negotiated yet now he's saying vote against, it's purely the act of a chancer. He wants to dewtroy the tory government so he can take over. In parliament his comments recently were about reaching out to May, about it being more than party politics yet here he is putting self interest before national interest.
As previously I told people, Labour will vote against any deal in the hopes of forcing a general election. Some chose to disagree but it's where we are.

Truthfully though, this deal isn't accepotable to most leave voters if only because of the clause that says we cannot exit the deal unless all other EU members agree. It basically legally ties us into EU control for as long as they say so and that won't get through Parliament, nor should it.

Honest question, does any remainer think that the deal, what they know so far, is acceptable?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Nov 15 with 1753 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:32 - Nov 15 by Catullus

Apart from the Empire having gone a long while back, I'd agree.

Watching this mornings news, Starmer says Labour will vote against it, the DUP will vote against and Mark Francois says there's 80 tories who'll vote against so it's doomed, though there will be a few rebels on either side no doubt. Nicky Morgan a solid remainer is voting yes.

This deal says we stay in a customs union and we maintain 'equivalence' with EU rules and standards. That means EU will retain primacy and where they go we must follow with the added insult May has agreed we can't walk away without EU permission. That is not brexit, not that it matters, I guess.

The basic outcome is disaster. Lets face it, there are only two choices that can happen, either we cancel Brexit and remain or we leave with no deal because the EU will not negotiate a deal that's acceptable to the leave vote, they want control to remain with them, they want us doing as we are told.
Kilkenny said it's an old empire playing out it's death throes but what he's missed is it's also a new empire flexing it's muscles.

Again your missing the point when you say "the EU will not negotiate a deal that's acceptable to the leave vote". We are free to leave with a no deal if we want, but we're asking them for access to their single market and customs union to stop economic turmoil.

A free trade deal takes years to negotiate, and its impossible to get this through in 2 years. That is an unreasonable expectation demanded by leavers. Just because the British public voted for it, the EU shouldn't have to rush through the quickest trade deal in history to their own disadvantage.
The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Nov 15 with 1747 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Nov 15 by Catullus

I'm not sure about that, May has handled it badly but maybe the people who created the mess should take some of the blame, that's Cameron and Osborne, those who created 'brexit without a plan' then ran away like scared schoolboys running from the class bully!

I've read that the brexiteer mp's are close to enough signatures for a vote of no confidence, we thought things were bad up to now but apparently we hadn't got that close to the cliff edge that is now looming.
Worse of all, Corbyn had said he could back a sensible deal and what he said at the time is pretty much what's been negotiated yet now he's saying vote against, it's purely the act of a chancer. He wants to dewtroy the tory government so he can take over. In parliament his comments recently were about reaching out to May, about it being more than party politics yet here he is putting self interest before national interest.
As previously I told people, Labour will vote against any deal in the hopes of forcing a general election. Some chose to disagree but it's where we are.

Truthfully though, this deal isn't accepotable to most leave voters if only because of the clause that says we cannot exit the deal unless all other EU members agree. It basically legally ties us into EU control for as long as they say so and that won't get through Parliament, nor should it.

Honest question, does any remainer think that the deal, what they know so far, is acceptable?

What about those who clapped and cheers the premature notification of A50 knowing TM, or the government didn't have a plan? There was a lot of pressure on TM to trigger A50 from that lot, but no one bothered to get a consensus on what the UKs position would be.

Saying leaving means leaving just isn't enough.
The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Nov 15 with 1744 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

What about those who clapped and cheers the premature notification of A50 knowing TM, or the government didn't have a plan? There was a lot of pressure on TM to trigger A50 from that lot, but no one bothered to get a consensus on what the UKs position would be.

Saying leaving means leaving just isn't enough.

I haven't missed the point and you didn't answer the question.

Do I think we had long enough to sort a deal, no. Do I think Cameron and Osborne made a monumental cock up, yes. Do I think TM has added to the chaos, yes. Do I think the constant bickering amongst leavers and remainers, the undermining of negotiations by remainers and the obsessive control of negotiations by May has resulted in a disaster, yes.

No remainer wants to admit it, but the constant battle to overturn brexit has given the EU encouragement and support in this negotiation. If they thought the UK was united and would walk away if a fair deal couldn't be reached things would be very different. Our division, the internal arguing, it has given them everything they wanted leading us to this. Now we either get down on one knee and accept fealty to the EU or we leave with no deal. Nobody sensible wanted a no deal scenario.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Nov 15 with 1741 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Nov 15 by Catullus

Do I think we had long enough to sort a deal, no. Do I think Cameron and Osborne made a monumental cock up, yes. Do I think TM has added to the chaos, yes. Do I think the constant bickering amongst leavers and remainers, the undermining of negotiations by remainers and the obsessive control of negotiations by May has resulted in a disaster, yes.

No remainer wants to admit it, but the constant battle to overturn brexit has given the EU encouragement and support in this negotiation. If they thought the UK was united and would walk away if a fair deal couldn't be reached things would be very different. Our division, the internal arguing, it has given them everything they wanted leading us to this. Now we either get down on one knee and accept fealty to the EU or we leave with no deal. Nobody sensible wanted a no deal scenario.

So what would a fair deal look like?
The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Nov 15 with 1737 viewsWarwickHunt

McVey gone.

And the next one please...

Edit: an hour after Raab. A cynic might suggest it was orchestrated...😂
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 10:08]
The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Nov 15 with 1716 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Nov 15 by WarwickHunt

McVey gone.

And the next one please...

Edit: an hour after Raab. A cynic might suggest it was orchestrated...😂
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 10:08]

Ha! just seen Dominic Raab has gone. What a sh!t house! Isn't this his deal? What has he been doing the sweaty tw@t?

Why can't these Brexit secretary leavers deliver the unicorns they promised?

All TM and Olly Robbins fault no doubt
The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Nov 15 with 1712 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Nov 15 by Catullus

Nobody sensible wanted Brexit.

The EU were always going to be in the driving seat of the fûcking big bus - four decades of deals and legislation plus 27-1 made that rather obvious to all but the deluded Rule Brittania crowd.

Suck it up etc. 🇪🇺
The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Nov 15 with 1708 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

Ha! just seen Dominic Raab has gone. What a sh!t house! Isn't this his deal? What has he been doing the sweaty tw@t?

No, it's not Raab's deal do keep up at the back.

Davis and Raab were appointed by May purely to appease those wanting to leave; she had no intention of allowing them to actually negotiate.

May and Robbins have got what they wanted - a deal worse than no deal that binds us into EU.

Time for no deal.
The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Nov 15 with 1706 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

To lose one Brexit Secretary may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.
Oscar Wilde
The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Nov 15 with 1699 viewswestside

It's a good job this Government is strong and stable
The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Nov 15 with 1697 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

So what would a fair deal look like?

On a very basic level, it'd look like a trade deal with no political or legal interference in uk internal arrangements.
You know very well that I could not possibly put everything down here because I do not know everything I need to know (blame politicians for lying, hiding facts and deceiving us) and I don't have the time or expertise.
If politicians can't sort out a deal in 2 years, it's a bit of an ask to expect me to put it on here by myself!!
We could have agreed on a tariff free deal if we also agreed that anything exported to the EU met their minimum standards and vice versa. Again, there's a lot more to it and I don't intend to spend the next month on here 24/7 trying to post about something I don't have all the info or expertise on. That's why we elect politicians!! Maybe in future we'll be more careful about who we vote for.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024