Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301469 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:13 - Nov 15 with 2231 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

May strikes me as a political survivor, hangs in there and is a lot tougher than people give her credit for. She's certainly no Thatcher who would have eaten Juncker et al for breakfast.

This deal though, nobody regardless of political persuasion, Remain/Leave likes or wants it.

The backstop is a joke, a trap set by EU through Varadkar. Surprise, surprise nothing would end up resolved so backstop ends up applied; EU funnily enough then never allowing the customs plan to be quit...

I've often wondered how things would be if Thatcher was PM now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:18 - Nov 15 with 2225 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:13 - Nov 15 by union_jack

Well considering she had Alzheimer’s and suffered several strokes probably a lot better than May.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Nov 15 with 2224 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:13 - Nov 15 by union_jack

We’d never have had a referendum and we’d never have heard the word “Brexit”. For all her considerable faults and often her own political rhetoric, Thatcher understood the value of Europe and the EU.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Nov 15 with 2207 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

We’d never have had a referendum and we’d never have heard the word “Brexit”. For all her considerable faults and often her own political rhetoric, Thatcher understood the value of Europe and the EU.

Europe and EU or more accurately Britain's relationship would be a lot different and better.

That deal Cameron got that EU leaders mocked within days? Never happen under Thatcher. They'd be too scared to publicly mock.
The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Nov 15 with 2204 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

Europe and EU or more accurately Britain's relationship would be a lot different and better.

That deal Cameron got that EU leaders mocked within days? Never happen under Thatcher. They'd be too scared to publicly mock.

That’s just hype. Thatcher oversaw a fair bit of closer integration with Europe.

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Nov 15 with 2183 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Nov 15 by WarwickHunt

Gove resigning tonight. 🤫

Gove’s gone to ground. They can’t find him.

What a thoroughly enjoyable day today has been. British politics at its most bonkers. A PM with no authority but a brass neck like we’ve never seen. A governing party in complete disarray, an opposition party without a clue and a “Brexit deal” going to parliament that pretty much everyone hates.

Taking back control. Suck it up etc.

The Countdown begins. on 19:41 - Nov 15 with 2175 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

It's a shame Cameron didn't take that leaf out of her book so to speak.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Nov 15 with 2170 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

That’s just hype. Thatcher oversaw a fair bit of closer integration with Europe.

What's hype? Of course it would be different, couldn't be worse than now.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Nov 15 with 2169 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:41 - Nov 15 by union_jack

It's a shame Cameron didn't take that leaf out of her book so to speak.

Cameron is the the worst prime minister this country has ever had. Ted Heath amd callahan must be so relieved.

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Nov 15 with 2167 viewsPegojack

Not long now, Pikey.
This shower of sh1te government collapses.
General Election.
Labour goverment.
Second referendum.
Vote to Remain.
Article 50 revoked.
Pikey emigrates to Antarctica.

Not long now, good boy.
Checked your passport?
The Countdown begins. on 19:59 - Nov 15 with 2127 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

Cameron is the the worst prime minister this country has ever had. Ted Heath amd callahan must be so relieved.

Imho May is worse, but we could have an even worse one soon.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-conservative-leader

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Nov 15 with 2119 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:59 - Nov 15 by sherpajacob

Imho May is worse, but we could have an even worse one soon.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-conservative-leader

May’s just incompetent. Cameron was arrogant, duplicitous, full of hubris and incompetent.

The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Nov 15 with 2117 viewsbluey_the_blue

There won't be a general election.

If there was, Corbyn wouldn't win.
The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Nov 15 with 2111 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

Gove’s gone to ground. They can’t find him.

What a thoroughly enjoyable day today has been. British politics at its most bonkers. A PM with no authority but a brass neck like we’ve never seen. A governing party in complete disarray, an opposition party without a clue and a “Brexit deal” going to parliament that pretty much everyone hates.

Taking back control. Suck it up etc.

European politicians seem much more composed, intelligent and mature than ours.

Can we scrap parliament and hand complete control to Brussels to look after us.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Nov 15 with 2108 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Nov 15 by Pegojack

Not long now, Pikey.
General Election.
Labour goverment.
Second referendum.
Vote to Remain.
Article 50 revoked.

Not long now, good boy.
Checked your passport?

Check your burgundy passport Pikey boy, looks like you are going to need it for some time yet.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Nov 15 with 2108 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

There won't be a general election.

If there was, Corbyn wouldn't win.

Assuming parliament rejects the deal, which is likely although the alternative isn’t impossible given the Tory instinct for self preservation, how do you see this ending?

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Nov 15 with 2086 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

Assuming parliament rejects the deal, which is likely although the alternative isn’t impossible given the Tory instinct for self preservation, how do you see this ending?

I see it ending with no deal which for me isn't the worst thing in the world.

May will remain to get through this - the whole handling of Brexit has been toxic. No "bringing down the government" as Corbynistas seem to expect, no general election.

May gets dumped a year, 2 years before the next election. Will be difficult to find someone running a worse election campaign than May did - and her advisors will get well deserved P45s.

Labour continue to flounder, Corbyn isn't a long term answer and for me blew his best chance of winning a general election.

Short term pain potentially from a no deal Brexit but if the claimed number of deals are signed within a few years then the longer term could be very rosy.
The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 15 with 2062 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

I see it ending with no deal which for me isn't the worst thing in the world.

May will remain to get through this - the whole handling of Brexit has been toxic. No "bringing down the government" as Corbynistas seem to expect, no general election.

May gets dumped a year, 2 years before the next election. Will be difficult to find someone running a worse election campaign than May did - and her advisors will get well deserved P45s.

Labour continue to flounder, Corbyn isn't a long term answer and for me blew his best chance of winning a general election.

Short term pain potentially from a no deal Brexit but if the claimed number of deals are signed within a few years then the longer term could be very rosy.

And we all lived happily ever after.

There’s no majority in Parliament for no deal either.

The Countdown begins. on 20:34 - Nov 15 with 2041 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

And we all lived happily ever after.

There’s no majority in Parliament for no deal either.

Which I why I said there'd be another referendum. If the politicians can't decide they'll throw it back to us and like I also said, I reckon the majority will choose remain next time. I reckon all this chaos will have people thinking better the devil you know, our politicians have proved themselves so incompetent I think right now you could put abolish Westminster and give total control to Brussels on the ballot and it would get a lot of votes.

Our political elite are nothing but a bad joke.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Nov 15 with 2037 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:34 - Nov 15 by Catullus

Which I why I said there'd be another referendum. If the politicians can't decide they'll throw it back to us and like I also said, I reckon the majority will choose remain next time. I reckon all this chaos will have people thinking better the devil you know, our politicians have proved themselves so incompetent I think right now you could put abolish Westminster and give total control to Brussels on the ballot and it would get a lot of votes.

I wouldn’t rule out Parliament ratifying the current deal. It’s unlikely but not impossible.

The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Nov 15 with 2027 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:34 - Nov 15 by Catullus

If leave win again there’ll be a right load of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Nov 15 with 2019 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Nov 15 by Highjack

If leave win again there’ll be a right load of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Not as much as if there ends up being no deal and BoJo or Rees-Mogg end up as PM. Can you imagine the carnage from the left? Given the last couple of years of craziness in Global politics, its not to be ruled out either.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Nov 15 with 1990 viewslonglostjack

If May wins a vote of confidence the Moggy would be roadkill.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Nov 15 with 1979 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Nov 15 by Highjack

Yep but it’s a conspiracy theory according to the Mensa members on here.

Point of order brainiac. My reference to a conspiracy theory was in response to your oft repeated claim that the government has been working towards reversing Brexit all along. That completely different to what Warwick said.

Your theory is crackpot loonery and simply factually incorrect. I don’t agree with Warwick’s view that Brexit being reversed has always been the most likely outcome either. May’s incredibly stupid decision to call an unnecessary election made it more likely mind.

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Nov 15 with 1946 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Nov 15 by Pegojack

Not long now, Pikey.
General Election.
Labour goverment.
Second referendum.
Vote to Remain.
Article 50 revoked.

Not long now, good boy.
Checked your passport?

Corbyn and remain???

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024